The Search Begins

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Search Begins - Page 4 Empty Re: The Search Begins

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:17 am

Urata wondered if such a ability was redudant with his watch able to teleport, he probably could use it a lot more then they could being that old. "All right. Ready when you are then."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:47 am

Traxxis nods as he picks up Urata "Okay, do not move outside of the field or you will end up lost in space." he says as he kneels down as a strange energy field starts to form around him and the air begins to crackle and in a flash, they were gone!

A few minutes later, a couple of people come walking up to the area "This is where the reading end... I'm Certain this is where they were..." says a female voice.

"Well, it looks like we just missed them..." says a male voice "Let's head back back into town. We got more Celestial Knight energies to look into." he says as the two start back out.

((Urata and Traxxis are out for now.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:26 am

While they were walking, Katsura decided on some small talk. Also to make her a bit less nervous. She hadn't Actually been in a fight before never mind not knowing how to transform. "So were you born in these parts?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:19 am

If it made Katsura feel any better, Autumn hadn't ever been in a real fight before either. She'd just been in duels with her duel monsters cards.

The young woman nods "Yup! Born and raised right here in Domino." she says "I grew up surrounded by the Duel Monsters culture and out of Hundreds of people, I am in the top fifty in the city!" she boasts.

She pauses, turning she wanders off, pulling Katsura with here "Come with me... I think we're being followed..." she mumbles as she ducks into a cafe.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:44 am

Katsura wasn't sure if it would dissuade them or not, she really didn't want other people hurt that didn't even know what was going on mind their business. But she also didn't know who or what was following the m.

"..Hopefully they leave us."
She mumbled. But she was keeping a eye out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:00 am

There Was a Young Woman following them and she even knew where they had run into, but she pretended not to notice as she looks around. She had a duel disk on as she looks around for them, before heading on out.

Autumn sighs "I think, she might have been looking for me..." she says as she looks out the window "It seems my reputation precedes me where people would follow me Just for the chance to duel against me..." she wipes away a tear "I hate to disappoint my fans, but we have more important things to concern ourselves with." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:50 pm

Katsura, for the moment gave a internal sigh of relief. Seemed they were ok for now, she was a bit jumpy. "I have to admit, I'm kinda jumpy after the lore dump I just got. I'll..try not to be fidgity." Easy to see why when bad guys could look like normal people and they'd never know who they even were. On top of just having a normal peaceful life to this point, at least Urata and Traxxis were more used to strange things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:42 am

Autumn nods "There's nothing wrong with being on edge, especially with what we know." she says as she takes a seat "While we're here, might as well get something to eat and talk a little about each other, since we're a team now." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:22 pm

She guessed so, but she also didn't understand why it choose some random civilians. Wouldn't it make sense to pick some people who had experience with the craziness going on? Up until now her life had been pretty mundane. Maybe something to ask Traxxis about later, whenever they saw him again that is.

"Yeah that's fair." She says. "I'm more then cool just talking. So what are you trying to go school for or don't know yet? If you don't mind me asking."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:30 am

Autumn shrugs "Oh I don't mind. I'm just looking to graduate before deciding on if I want to go to college or not." she says to Katsura "What about you? You said you were in college? What are you studying for?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:23 pm

In response, the other woman shrugged. "I don't know yet. Right now I'm just flailing along until something sticks; so about the norm. Maybe music though, I' really into it especially rock."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:40 pm

Autumn nods "I can understand that. You can make a lot of money from music." she says "Besides, there are plenty of bands looking for members and even more just getting started." she tells Katsura "If you go with music, you can likely find work easy enough." she says "I'm thinking of going into business when I graduate from high school. That way I can get a job with either Industrial Illusions or Paragon Corp. You know, when all this Celestial Knight goodness is taken care of." she says with a shrug.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:22 pm

Katsura wasn't sure how long that would be, but she didn't think it be done over night or as soon as she'd hope.

She knew what Paragon was, just not the other one. "I know about Paragon, but Industrial. Still if its anything like the former should have a good secure future ahead of you. As for the band thing? Possible. I do the guitar, drums and vocals for now. Most I've done is garage gigs with friends."

"So do you have any siblings?" she asked a bit curious.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:04 am

Autumn shrugs "Industrial Illusions is the company who made the Duel Monsters cards and pretty much breathed life into Domino." she tells Katsura.

To the Oni woman's other question, Autumn nods "Yes. I have a little brother who looks up to me for my dueling prowess." she says "What about you? Any siblings?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:19 am

"Yeah. I have a older sister." She said after a moment. "She has her quirks but I wouldn't have them any other way. I don't have any younger ones but I would have liked some if parents were still around. That's all right though, and besides when I have children of my own to make up for it. Although that's not the same thing." She said with a chuckle. "Just not anytime soon with myself barely sorted out. Closes thing I have now the kid's of a friend of mine." For one reason or another it felt easier to talk to Autumn even if they just met.

After a moment, she dug through her phone and pulled up a picture of her sister. "That's my sister. Asano." Then she turned it again showing another cute family picture "And that's my friend Takara. And those are her twin daughters Arita and Maki. Closes thing I have to nieces, I get to spoil then and send them back."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:48 am

Autumn was wondering why Katsura was telling her about her friend and Their kids when all she asked, was is Katsura had any siblings ir not "O-oh. Well, yeah they look cute." she says, a bit awkwardly.

She decided to change the subject before she got a history lesson on how her friends kids came to be "So, what do you think of Duel Monsters? As a game, I mean, not as a culture." she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:26 am

Katsura thought it was pretty in bounds with what they were talking about but it seemed a bit too much at this time for Autumn so she let it be. "It's interesting. I don't actually know a lot about it or even its rules I mostly took to watching it passively from time to time."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:34 pm

It really wasn't, but Autumn didn't press any issue "So, would like to know how to play?" she asks "We can pick you up a starter deck and I can go get my cards and I can show you." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:31 pm

She thought about it, then shook her head. "Later I'll take you up on it, but for now I'll pass. Just wondering, how long have been playing this game?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:18 am

Autumn waves a hand "Oh I've been playing this game since I was a little girl. It certainly had gone through changes, though." she says "What about you? What do you do fir fub?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:19 pm

In response was a shrug. "Hm..sometime back when I was a kid. I goofed around a bit with some friends but I never really played much beyond that".
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:04 am

That told Autumn absolutely Nothing about what Katsura did NOW for fun, which is what the young woman Asked about in the first place.

She nods slowly "Um, Okay..." she says slowly as she gets up "Well, I'm gonna go watch some of the Duels going on. Battle City is still happening, and we might as well watch some high-profile duels, right?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:43 am

Sensing the conversation had ended, Katsura didn't add onto it and instead went with the flow of things. "Yeah that could be fun. Let's go take a gander."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:49 am

They watched a few high-profile duels and whenever a good card was played, or when a clutch play was made, Autumn made a sound or cheered. Suddenly one of the players plays a silver dragon with blue eyes and Autumn coos "Oh... What I wouldn't Give to get my hands on a Blue-Eyes White Dragon. They only made like, five thousand of them and they are Really hard to get a hold of and those who sell them are asking a Stupid amount to get one. Like Thousands of dollars." she tells Katsura "But can you imagine my deck with one of Those bad girls?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:17 pm

"Thousands a dollar? That's crazy. You might as well make a down payment on something with that kind of money." Katsura said. "Maybe if you get lucky you could find someone not selling a arm and a leg. Or you find something rare they be willing to trade for."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next