The Search Begins

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Search Begins - Page 7 Empty Re: The Search Begins

Post by Namey Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:53 pm

Xavier nods "Yes. That's generally the idea of an off site facility." he says as he signs them in "It's not as fancy as our home office, but you can meditate here to try and get more information about your robot." he offers as he looks over to Autumn "As for you, you can go to the middle of the testing field and try to summon your robot." he tells her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:55 pm

"Gotcha, thanks. I'll keep trying.."

She should just buckle down and try once more but she got the feeling it would not be as easy as she would have liked. She also had the feeling things, far as finding out wasn't always gonna come as easy as it was before. If it was, then be able to find out absolutely everything but that likely wasn't the case,
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:58 pm

Autumn heads out, jumps onto a ATV and heads out to the middle of the field. It was about a quarter mile in each direction from the center of the field.

She changes back into her armored form and thinks back to what she had seen in her vision. She follows exactly what she had seen calls out the name of the mech and...Nothing happens.

She seemed confused about that as she thinks back on it, then tries again. Over and over again and still nothing happens. After a half hour of trying and failing, she decides to call it a day, at least for now.

Autumn powers down, jumps on the ATV and heads back to the trailer to get something to drink. She was standing out in the hot sun for a good while and was almost Dying of thirst.

She heads inside and gets something to drink "Any luck on your end?" she asks "I got Nothing on my end... though, if I managed to summon a Giant robot, I'm sure we'd know." she says.

Xavier shrugs as he looks over reports "You learned to transform into your Celestial Knight form. So today wasn't a Total bust, right?" he asks, not looking at them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:46 pm

The older woman sighed, shaking her head. "Nope. Just a bunch of random stuff that doesn't really help us at the moment. I think the whole more specific thing to look for in vision may have a cool down or something. Like it needs to recharge juice." Something to ask Traxxis about for later, but who knew how long that was going to be. "At least we can transform now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:57 am

Xavier nods "Baby steps. You need to learn to walk before you can run." he says as he puts the files back into an attache case and stands up "I have no doubts that when you're ready, your suits will reveal what you need to know." he points out "In the mean time, let's head back and wait for your friend. We can set you up in a hotel for the night if you two need us to. That way we can keep your families safe." he tells them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:47 am

Katsura thought a moment. "A hotel be nicer then going back if we have to. Never had to do the whole switch sleep shifts thing like this before but we'll need to do that not to get jumped potentially."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:43 am

Xavier nods as he pulls out his phone and starts looking for a few hotels that are friendly towards the Hunters. AKA, having a contract with them. He finds a few and books a room for them. He decided to put them both in one room, that way they can keep an eye on each other, and it'll be cheaper.

He looks over to them both "I have you two in a single room as a hotel. Here's the details. Just show the front desk the link I send you both and you'll get your key." he says as he sends them both a text, as well as sending one to someone else "There's a car in the garage waiting to take you to your hotel." he says.

Autumn shrugs and looks over to Katsura "Wanna get on out of here and call it a day?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:31 am

Katsura thought about it, then nodded. "I guess there isn't any point in delaying things anymore. We could go head out." He did wonder if this was going to mean they have to stay away from their families for a extended period. Not something she wanted to think about, definitely possible though given what happened.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:25 am

When they head out, they were taken to a crappy Motel 6 and Autumn frowns at this "Well, I wasn't really expecting Much from the Hunters, but This is pushing it a little..." she mumbles as she gets out "Though, I guess if I were an Evil Negative Knight, I wouldn't think to look for two Celestial Knights in a place like This..." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:19 am

While that was true, if they had some other way to track them even when not teleporting that could be a issue but they hadn't so far demonstrated anything like that. So hopefully that would remain the same for now and preferbaly indefinitely. "Yeah, true. We're just going have to make the best of it and get some shut eye. I could take first watch. I have fighting game tournament vods I need to look through anyway." She offered
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:30 pm

Autumn raises a brow as she starts towards the bathroom "First watch? What are you talking about? This isn't a life or death situation. It's two people staying at a motel for the night. The only people who know we're here are the Hunters." she points out.

Sue heads to the bathroom "Just get some rest. You'll feel better in the morning." she says as she heads into the bathroom for a shower.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:38 pm

It was technically true, but Katsura couldn't help that worry after the encounter earlier. It made sense she was extra cautious then normal even if they didn't know where they were. If they found them while they both were sleep, they were potentially toast. Still, she'd do his best to relax. She was suppose to be like a big sister figure to those younger in her circle, but this whole thing had thrown her off kilter she felt.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:26 am

After about fifteen minutes, Autumn comes out in her bra and panties, her other clothes nicely folded as she sets them down, then unclips her bra, pulling it off as she lays down on her bed, watching Duel Monsters matches on her phone as she waits to drift off to sleep.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:46 am

Katsura realzied they didn't exactly bring extra with them but that was fine, it was just like a sleep over when she was younger or just hanging around in general. She also went to take a shower, drying off before heading to her spot to try get some sleep. If she over thought things, it was much harder to get to sleep.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:10 am

When morning comes rolling around, the phone rings and a very sleepy Autumn answers "Yeah..? Okay... thank you..." she mumbles as she hangs up the phone "A complimentary breakfast is ready for all guests..." she says before burying her head in her pillow.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:24 pm

Katsura woke up with a yawn, still somewhat sleepy but once she got going she up and about. It didn't seem like her new friend was much of a morning person, but that was all right. "Hm. I guess we better get up before the food gets cold." Still she didn't want to leave Autumn alone so she was fine with being a bit patient.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:04 am

Autumn hauls herself out of the bed with a groan "The one time I get to sleep in..." she mumbles as she goes to get dressed. Soon, the two were downstairs and having one of The worst breakfasts they could imagine. They would have been better off avoiding it.

as the two were eating, a Young Man comes walking up to them. Autumn almost choked on her bagel and smear when she sees him, he is Really attractive!

"Excuse me, ladies..." he starts "Sorry for bothering you, during your breakfast, but do either of you know what This is../" he asks as he holds up his arm and has a Transformation Watch on his wrist, which was blinking, letting him know there were Celestial Knights close by.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am

The young man was quite handsome and she was both relieved(and disapointed) that was just Celestial Knight business. Though knowing how she could be, the universe would be out to get her and she klutz herself when trying to flirt or something.

She looked at her watch which was also doing the same thing, then glanced at them. "We do, because we're the same. My name is Katsura Yamamoto, nice to meet you. Were the same one that saved us earlier?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:49 pm

The young man nods "Yes. My name is Jin. I'm a Jinn." he says "I came here for the Duel Monsters tournament, but when I seen you two getting attacked, I had to do something." he tells them "Since then, I've, uh, been following you two. Waiting for the right time to approach you..." he says.

Autumn walks over to Jin and holds out a hand "Thank you for saving us..." she says "My name is Autumn. It's good to meet you."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:25 pm

While it was tempting to maybe tease the young man of following comment, she just met them. Part of the whole process even if good nature is to have a good idea or at least rough idea before you did so. What went worked for one person was different from another one.

She also went to shake his hand, it was the Very least she could do after saving their lives like that. "Same here. There's actually two more people part of our group but they're trying to find one more. We don't know exactly when they'll be coming back."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:04 am

Jin nods "Well, we should make plans for when they come back. At the very least, we should let them know that a Negative Knight has made their presents known." he points out.

Autumn nods "We think he might have found us by tracking our teleportation." she tells him.

And Jin looks genuinely surprised "Wait, they can Do that?" he asks "I've tped a couple of places and no one's come after me." he mumbles.

Autumn shrugs "Well, the important thing is, we've found each other and we need to stick together or at least plan a meet up for when the rest get back." she says as she scribbles something down and hands it to Jin, blushing slightly "Here's my number, that way you can get in contact with me if anything happens..." she mumbles, avoiding eye contact.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:36 pm

"Good idea. We should all have Some way to keep in contact." Katsura agreed, also giving the young man her number. She noted how Autumn was acting, seemed she had a bit of a crush on the newcomer. Cute if so. She then continued to address Jin, the Jinn, she wasn't sure why his parents named him that. "So have you been a CK for a while? You looked natural with it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:04 am

Jin nods "Well, yeah. I've been a Knight for about half a year now, well, a little less then a half a year, but enough to know how to use it effectively in a fight." he says.

"So, what do we get when we transform? Like, do we get special powers or anything?" Autumn asks.

Jin nods "Yes. We get enhanced physical stats, a weapon that's customized to suit our fighting style and, of course, a giant mech that's called an Aeon. They are also tailored to fit your power coin." he explains.

"How do you know all this?" Autumn asks.

Jin shrugs "Your power coin possesses memories of past Knights... well, fragments of them, it seems..." he says "If you quiet your mind and focus on the power within, you can tap into these memories and you can learn all sorts of things about being a Celestial Knight. It's really awesome."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:44 pm

"We actually experienced it a bit. I only saw a bit here and there but think I got the hang of it a bit more." The young woman began. "I've been at this for just about over a month? Give or take. So plenty new not sure about Autumn. We only just learned to transform yesterday and no idea how to use the Aeon thingy. It should have worked in theory but not sure why it didn't. Either something we're not doing or we just aren't strong enough to summon them yet."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:55 pm

Jin shrugs "Another possibility is that we can only call forth our Aeon when we Need them." he suggests "I mean, just summoning a giant robot because we feel the need to seems like a waste to me, but if we are faced with a situation where we Need a giant robot, I can see it coming to our aid." he points out "So maybe it's not that we aren't strong enough or that we're doing anything wrong, maybe tue timing just isn't right." he suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next