The Search Begins

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Search Begins - Page 8 Empty Re: The Search Begins

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:44 pm

That Did make sense. After all just having those things screamed collateral damage even with the best intentions even if there were no people there. "Yeah, makes sense if that's the case. So on non Celestial Knight news, you hungry?" She motioned to the food. But she would call it 'food' lightly as she wouldn't have fed this stuff to rats. "We could actually go elsewhere to eat or just talk, since I wouldn't really call this stuff food."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:10 am

Jin nods "Yeah. Let's get on out of here..." he says as they head out.

Autumn looks over to Jin "Oh, before I forget again, the name of your Aeon is 'Stormbeak', just incase you didn't know." she says.

Jin nods "Yes. I know already. Me and my power coin have had a nice long chat a while ago and that's how I figured out all I currently know about being a Celestial Knight." he tells them.

Autumn leads the others to a fast food place. The perks of being a resident of the city "So, what can you tell me about the other two on your team?" he asks as he gets in line to order.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:06 am

That was a fair question, but Katsura didn't have much and judging by Autumn she didn't exactly know them too well yet either but she'd give something. "Well, one is a guy named Urata Yachi who is a Hunter which has it perks for helping us a bit and resources. The other is Traxxis and he's something called a Cybertronian, his true form is a giant robot but can transform into things like trains. I was bit put off when I first met them."

Understatement, but he didn't need to know that. "Oh and..he's apparently been around longer then humanity has."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:55 pm

Jin thinks for a moment before shaking hia head slightly "Cybertronian? I don't think I've ever heard of that before." he says.

Autumn nods "That's because he's an Alien from another World!" she says "He says he's from a planet called Cybertron!" she says in a loud whisper.

Jin nods "Well, that makes sense, I guess." he says "One of my previous hosts was an alien named Bannon." he tells them "Besides, it's not like we haven't had aliens here before." he points out.

Autumn blinks in surprise "Wait, Bannon? He and some other girl were in my vision when I learned how to change into our armor. They called each other 'Desa' or something like that." she tells Jin.

Who looks as surprised as Autumn "Her name was 'Samia' and she use to call Bannon 'Desa' as well... I wonder what it means?" he asks himself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:12 pm

Katsura shrugged. "Not sure, but likely have to wait to see what Traxxis knows about them. Kinda wonder how long ago this whole thing was, or this Queen figure. But she's probably gone." Or at least hopefully but who really knew?
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:00 am

Jin thinks again "You mean the Dark Queen Mavis I heard them mention from time to time?" he asks "With a name like That, we shouldn't count them out just yet. They could be the reason why the Negative Knights are back." he points out.

Autumn shrugs "Or it could be someone completely new or they just decided to stir up trouble on their own." she points out as well "Until we know for Certain, we won't really know. So it's best not to speculate and drive ourselves crazy."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:53 am

"Yeah, true enough." Katsura didn't have much to say anything after, instead focusing on finishing her food which was Quite the upgrade compared to that crap at the hotel.

_________

Marcel, along with Traxxis and Urata came back on the planet. For Marcel was a interesting experience being the First time on another planet. It didn't look crazily different from back home save for the style of buildings and so on. He would of liked to explore and take pictures of some of the sights, but now wasn't the time. "So can you guys teleport directly to them?"

"..I'm not sure that's a good idea.." Urata looked to Traxxis. "Right? Should we just call them and go there the slower way?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:28 pm

Once the three of them reappear, Traxxis looks around, then focuses on the two below him "I shall take care of informing the other two that we have arrived back on Earth safely..." he says "I suggest you take Marcel to the Hunters to get him a temporary Visa so he can come to Earth when we need his help or when he wants to, since I just brought him to this planet illegally." the Cybertronian points out.

Suddenly Autumn's watch goes off, letting her know that she's getting a call on it. She blinks in surprise and holds her watch to her mouth, like she was talking into a CB "Um, Hello?" she asks.

"Autumn, it is Traxxis." the Prime says "Urata and me have been successful in our mission to Noreal. We have found another Celestial Knight and have brought him here with us." he explains.

Autumn chuckles lightly "W-well. It's funny you should say that, because we've run into another Celestial Knight as well. We're at a WcDonald's close to the Clock Fountain Park." she tells Traxxis their location "We'll explain what happened when we meet up." she tells him.

There was a pause "Very well. Meet me at the train station, platform five. I will be waiting for you three." he tells them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:37 pm

"Yeah, true." Urata conceded as he turned to Marcel. "You ready? It shouldn't take too long."

"Better now then later. It kinda wouldn't be the best way to go about traveling the world to help it and then have to worry about authorities." Marcel adjusted his backpack a bit. "Lead the way man."

____

Katsura listened aptly once the conversation started, she was happy about the news they found a new person. She was pretty curious about who the next Celestial Knight was and what they looked like. "Well, that seemed to have worked out. Once we finish up here we could go there to meet up."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:07 pm

After a short train and taxi ride (that Urata could Totally charge to the Hunters) the two Celestial Knights found themselves at the Domino City Hunter HQ.

Xavier was at his desk when Urata and Marcel come in. The older man looks up and motions for the two to come over "I got a ping from your cell when you got back and it looks like you were successful in your mission." he motions for the two to sit "So, what are we doing?" he asks Urata.

When the three of them get to Platform Five at the train station, the familiar green train that was Traxxis was waiting for them. As they get closer, the doors slide open, inviting them in "Welcome back." Traxxis says "Hello, fellow Celestial Knight. My name is Traxxis. Who might you be?" he asks Jin.

The young Jinn looks around a bit before answering "I'm, uh, Jin, sir. Jin the J-Jinn..." he says, realizing how stupid that joke now sounded.

"Welcome, Jin the Jinn."Traxxis says, not really caring how it sounded.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:22 am

It was interesting being inside the HQ for Marcel once he got there. In comparison he really only had the Vanguard one in his small home town and pictures of bigger branches from different parts of the world. Hunters with their architecture seemed to prefer function over looks, where Vanguard at least in more recent times tried to do both if they could get away with it. There was a method to the madness of trying to be look more personable compared to the past. Dusk Wardens? Who knows, at least for him. At least he couldn't knock them for their uniform, it did look cool even if he didn't know the story behind it.

Marcel didn't say anything at first, letting Urata do the talking since it was the young man's wheel house. "We need a visa for my new friend here, that way he'll be fine with traveling with everyone else while he's on earth."

As this was going on, Marcel rummaged through his back pack before giving Xavier a folder with some files lamented. "Not sure if you need absoutely everything but better safe then sorry. Name is Marcell Corbette." Since they didn't exactly get to do things the proper way he figured this was the least he could do.
________

The name was something Katsura still didn't understand, if she ever ran into the young man's parents she'd have to ask. Right now though she had a million questions swarming through her mind but best to get ones that were more pressing to her.

"So me and Autumn were trying to dig into memories so we could transform and had something of interest happen.."
She began. "There were two people in the vision, named Bannon and a woman with him, both said Desa not sure what it means. They also mentioned about a Dark queen Mavis. Do any of these names ring a bell? And if there is or was a queen was there a king?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:17 am

Xavier nods "That's good thinking..." he says as he goes through something on his computer, prints it out and hands it to Marcel it fill out "Okay, fill this out, we'll take a picture, it'll be about an hour after to get your work Visa made and welcome to Earth." he says.

"Samia and Bannon were Griffin and Phoenix Knights many years before you two..." he explains "Desa roughly translates to 'Cousin', which is what they were. We fought the Dark Queen Mavis for many years before she unleashed her world eater upon their planet..." he tells them "Rather than flee with the rest of their team, they both chose to stay. Turning over their power coins and transformation watches." he concludes his story.

Autumn blinks in surprise "So, what happened to the Dark Queen Mavis?" she asks "Could She be the one responsible for the Negative Knights reemergence?" she asks.

"It is not very likely. She was sealed in an astroid and fired into the black hole in the center of the galaxy." he tells them.

"wow, you older knights don't mess around..." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:24 am

Marcel filled out the form which meant the only thing he could do now was wait with Urata, Xavier had his number so he could just call them when it was done. Since the former was hungry and at least civilians were fine with getting to the mess hall. As a Farian of course he could eat, but he didn't want to over do it. "So how long you've been a Hunter?"

"Not long. I actually only graduated very recently. Like weeks ago.." Urata explained. "Before that I was mostly just wandering."
_______

That didn't sound good. Obviously the seal was, not so much the whole 'world eater' thing. Hopefully it was a exaggeration and they couldn't destroy a planet. Then again something strong enough where it could render a world's conventional forces moot or wipe out the civilizations even if it was slower wasn't much better.

"So this queen, did she have a king? Or was the queen part more of a title?" Katsura asked Traxxis.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:43 pm

Traxxis thinks for a moment "There was never any mention of a Dark King, but there Were rumors that Mavis had children. Twins, a Prince and a Princess, but we never got anywhere in our investigations. Not before Mavis unleashed her World Eater." he explains.

Jin frowns slightly "When you say 'World Eater', what do you mean?" he asks "Like a creature that Actually Eats the worlds?"

"Yes. It is a worm-like creature half the size of Earth that can fire a laser from its mouth that destroys a planets core and thus destroying the world..." Traxxis explains "It than starts to consume the fragments of the planet and the waste it produces helps in the formation of new worlds billions of years down the line." he tells them.

"There's another thing I've been wondering..." Jin starts "I was told that you are older than humanity? Just how old are you?" he asks.

"If I were to approximate my age to Cybertronian age, I would say I am about in my late forties." he says.

"And if you were to use Earth years?" Jin asks.

"If I were to u se Earth years, my age would be roughly four million years."Traxxis says
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:31 pm

That was something else Katsura had a somewhat hard time wrapping her head around, but he was a robot alien so it made sense? She was pretty sure even Mystics didn't live that long and they were the longest lived race she knew of until now. "So was this worm defeated or stopped? Because I really, really hope its not just around dormant somewhere.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:05 pm

"No. To kill one of them is to deprive the universe of a magnificent creature that helps build worlds, systems, galaxies." Traxxis says "We Have, however, made technologies that keep them away from inhabited planets." he tells them.

Jin breathes a sigh "Well that's good to know, at least. Don't want to look up at the stars and see a Giant Worm barreling down on us." he points out.

"Jin, if you wish to, you may tap your power coin to the green gem in the middle of the table, you will join our Chivalric Order of Knights." Traxxis offers.

Jin holds up his watch and pops out the power coin, looks at it for a moment, then lightly taps it against Traxxis' power coin, which links him to the others "Welcome, Brother." the Cybertronian says.

After a bit of waiting, Xavier comes walking back, holding a small blue bag "Okay, here is your new I.D., your Visa, and your Passport. Welcome to Earth." he holds out a Hunter phone for him "Not sure how much good this will do for you, but when you're on Earth, if you dial 1179, you'll be connected to the nearest Hunter HQ and we'll help you with whatever you need, as far as Celestial Knight business goes. Urata knows this as well." he explains "You two can now be on your way if you want."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:00 pm

It was nice everything was coming along together, but the whole 'Dark Queen' may or may not have some kids was worrying. Then again even if they were, it seemed long ago so they might be dead by old age right? She didn't know how long ago that whole thing was.

[color=white "Soo.." [/color]She began. "Just wondering how strong was this Dark Queen just by herself?"

_____

Urata was happy about this. "Sounds good. We'll be on our way now but we'll keep you updated as things go along. You ready to head out Marcel?"

"Yeah. I think its time." That and he was interested in seeing who else was on the team and a bit more of this world he be here for a unknown amount of time.

Urata tapped his watch. "Traxxis? We just finished our business and be heading your way. Where are you again?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:56 pm

"By herself alone?" Traxxis asks as a holo image of Queen Mavis "Very powerful. It took my full team to stop her and even then, we did not come out of it without casualties." he says "Only two of my team made it back. Myself and Burnout." he tells them "Burnout was the strongest of my team. But even someone as strong as he was, just one day gave up his power coin to the stars, laid down and just rusted away..." he tells them, a pain in his voice that he Tried to hide.

After a moment, Traxxis responds "I am at platform five of the local train station, as are the rest of your team." he tells Urata.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:02 am

Katsura felt a bit bad at bringing it up because it seemed she might of touched some old wounds to the big guy a bit without really meaning to. The woman didn't look all that threatening but one shouldn't judge a look by its cover. And while she did have some more questions for Traxxis sake she decided to drop them for now. "I'm sorry Traxxis. Didn't mean to bring up old wounds on accident."

At the least, earth for whatever reason was home to some unusually powerful people so if there was someone behind the Negative Knights they might not be alone this time and make it easier to avoid casualities. Just hopefully it was just them.

____

After getting the news, Marcel and Urata headed out. Which was thankfully much faster then last time because they were that much closer. Once got there, Marcel saw the others he hadn't seen yet. There was of course Traxxis, a young man and two nice looking young women. That obviously had to be group.

"You must be our newest member. My name is Urata Yachi, nice to meet you."
He introduced himself to the young man.

"Marcell Corbette. Wasn't exactly expecting this when I woke up today but life be boring without surprises. Nice to meet all." The young man introduced himself.

Katsura went over to newcomer. "You get used to it, says the person only at this for a short bit. Katsura Yamamoto."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:12 am

"Welcome, Marcell Corbette. As you have no doubt heard, I am Traxxis. I will be your guide, should you need any help when it comes to being a Celestial Knight." the train says "If you wish to, please tap your power coin on the green orb in the middle of the command table to join our Chivalric Order of Knights and our team will be complete." he says to Marcel.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:49 am

Marcel simply done what was asked. He didn't really feel much different but there was a odd senseation he couldn't describe when he did that, maybe that was part of things? Either way the beginning part was dealt with. He turned towards the others. "So what happens now?"

Katsura shook her head. "Beats me. Besides the obvious of stopping the Negative Knights and if they have anyone backing them? I'd guess..just doing what we can and getting to know each other. Teamwork is important right?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:54 am

"First of all, you all need to decide on who your field leader is going to be, that way when a battle starts to get hectic, you will know whom to take directions from." Traxxis points out.

Jin nods "I agree. Aside from Traxxis, who here has the most experience at being a Celestial Knight?" he asks.

"But more importantly, who has experience leading others into battle?" Autumn asks as well "I want to say Urata. He's been a Celestial Knight for a good bit and he's got Hunter training." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:22 am

Urata shook his head. "I actually don't have much experience leading in battle. Heck until the Hunters I've only just recently learned about working with others, I'm still new to that to. I think Traxxis is the most practical choice that makes sense. He has the most experience being a Celestial Knight and working with others Far longer then anyone else here."

"I guess that does make sense. Only downside, I guess is attention?"
Katsura thought about. "I mean being as tall as he is. I'm sure we could figure out some way to avoid it though and prevent civilians from panicking." The fact he looked like a robot could help in that regard, maybe.

"That is part of the whole brainstorming process though right? We could talk to Xavier and bounce things off Traxxis.." Marcel began glancing at them. "Assuming he is all right with leading."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:44 pm

Traxxis was silent "I have no issues with being your home base leader, but the infield leader may be beyond my abilities..." he says.

Autumn frowns slightly at this "Why do you say that?" she asks.

"A Celestial Knight's power only lasts for a certain amount of time before it must be passed on or it starts to wane... And my time has come and passed." he admits.

Jin holds up a hand "Hold on, so does that mean that you don't have any Celestia Knight power?" he asks.

Traxxis was silent again "No. I Do still retain my power, it just is not as strong as it once was and the more, I use it, the weaker it becomes, until I pass it on to another." he says "That is why I said you needed a leader when in the field. Because I can no longer lead you there."

Autumn nods "Back to Urata being the boss." she says as she looks back to Urata "I still think you're the right choice. After all, it was You who brought us all together." she points out.

Jin shakes his head "That doesn't make him the right one for the job." he points out himself "No offence intended..." he says to Urata "Let's compare experience with being a Celestial Knight and fighting As one." he suggests "I've been a Celestial Knight for a little under a half a year, I've fought as one for the same amount of time and I even fought a Negative Knight not too long ago..." he says.

"When was this? When you fought a Negative knight?" Traxxis asks, cutting Jin off.

"I-It was earlier today. A red one with a gun showed up at a cafe that Katsura and I were at and started shooting up the place..." Autumn explains "Jin showed up to stop him and the Negative Knight had some Creatures attack him while he made his escape." she says "We filed a report with the Hunters and everything."

A holo of the attack flashes up which shows was happened. The man in spikey red armor started Blasting the shop and seconds later, Jin was seen ramming straight into the man and using an energy sword to cut his gun clean in half!

"Oh man! That looked even cooler than I thought!" he says as he sees the little demon things attack and Jin start to fight them.

"Those are Implings. Common fodder for Negative Knights. You will see them often in a battle. While not very strong on their own, if they swarm you, they can be deadly." Traxxis explains "It is clear that the Negative Knights are now mobilizing, and we need to be ready..." Traxxis says "Todays attack was no doubt a New Negative Knight testing their abilities and they did not expect to run into a Celestial Knight. We must not waste precious time. We need to get organized, and we need to start training. But first, we need a place to train at." he states.

"What about the off-site training facility that me and Katsura went to?" Autumn suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:58 am

That was really unfortunate, they could of definitely used his power and it also brought a concern. Just how much juice did he have left? If this became a long thing there may be a point where he was unable to be in the front lines at all and he'd need to find a replacement. Urata hoped it didn't come to that, but it was very possible. Out of all the people he knew, Savol in his mind would make a good Celestial Knight but ultimately it was Traxxis choice and if it came to that.

"I've been having the power for about two years. And I only actually just found out how to transform a year after that." Urata admitted, being honest. "So combine that with my small experience as a Hunter, about year and some odd months. As for off site training thing, not a bad idea. That is the perk of me being with the Hunters and that's resources. That said, I really don't care if I'm leader or someone else is. The most important part is keeping everyone in one piece."

Katsura once heard that the people who wanted to be leader the most shouldn't be one. But really what did she know? She didn't know how true that was. Just until now she been living mundane life where her biggest worries were test and boys. "Think it should come to a vote then, and if that happens I think Jin should be given a shot."

Ideally it would of been Traxxis but fate seemed to have other things in mind. From what little he could gleam from the young men, both were still greenish to various degree's. Not that he was hardened warrior that had been through a lot, but he Had at least grown up around this stuff. "I don't have much experience besides a few battles here and there, and the training I got from my dad before deciding that life wasn't for me." Until life pulled him into it like now, but that was another story. "So Jin, how used to working with together with others are you? Same with Urata. Every little bit helps."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next