The Search Begins

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Search Begins - Page 2 Empty Re: The Search Begins

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 21, 2023 9:58 pm

It was true enough. The Only reason Urata knew a bit more because he had the power a few years and bit of dumb luck and trial and error. That and the bits and pieces he saw, but he was guessing that was a 'him' thing rather a universal thing. It would make sense if there was someone who showed the ropes, but if they were they probably weren't around or kicked the bucket by now since the Knights seemed to been around for so long.

"I don't know. That is strange considering the time of day.." Back in Tokyo the only time it was like this was maybe certain odd times of the day. He didn't know Domino City but it didn't seem lacking in size and population.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 23, 2023 8:18 am

Autumn looks out the window "We're on the tracks that take us to the old observatory." she says "I wonder how we even Got on these tracks. No one man's them anymore." she points out.

She gets up from her seat "I'm gonna talk to the conductor and see what's going on..." she mumbles as she starts heading towards the front.

The train suddenly starts to slow down as Autumn braces herself to keep from falling forwards when the train comes to a complete stop and the doors open.

Autumn looks at where they are "We've stopped halfway to the old observatory, on the other side of the mountain where there's almost no one around." she says as she moves closer to Urata, since he was the Hunter, he would know what to do.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 23, 2023 8:44 am

Urata frowned at this, he didn't know what was going on but the whole thing sounded funny. His spidey sense was telling something was wrong with this train. "I normally would never say this but we should get out of this train soon. First let's see about the conductor if we can." That would confirm one or two things but from the sounds of things if they got off they be stranded, but if it was some type of ghost train they'd need to get off. However, getting off could also be bad so it was a fifty-fifty split.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 23, 2023 9:03 am

Autumn nods and follows Urata to the front of the train and when they open the door to the cabin, it was empty. This gives Autumn the chills "Oh man! There's no one here!" she says in a loud whisper "I think we'd better get off this train right now!" she says, almost freaking out at the thought of being on a Ghost Train!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 23, 2023 9:37 am

"Agreed." Urata decided now was the time to get out of here. "Stay close."

He was going to head to the doors for the exit, if they were now closed he would have to transform to break out. That said if this was a true ghost ship they might not even be in the normal world when they got out. Urata was pretty sure some Celestial Knights were better built to deal with these sorts of things better considering their powers differed on the threats they were facing, but he wasn't one of them.

Or they could deal with ethereal enemies by default but he was such a scrub he didn't know how.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 24, 2023 12:49 pm

Autumn stays behind Urata as the two of them get off the train "Okay, Ghost Train! Why did you bring us here?" she calls out bravely from behind her human shield.

The train lurches forward a foot, before the cars start folding and changing and the engine also starts to change and transform, combining to turn into a giant Humanoid Robot!

The robot looks down at the two "Greetings. My name is Traxxis Pr-" he stops and clears his throat "I am Traxxis, an autonomous robotic being from the planet Cybertron and I believe we have much to talk about." he says as his wrist unlocks and he takes something out, it was a Transformation Coin like the ones Urata and Autumn have!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 24, 2023 4:18 pm

Urata had seen a lot of strange things but this took the care. He didn't even knw what to say or react at first. It seemed the brain had briefly short circuited but as not like a total bitch in front of a cute girl he should say something.

Anytime.

About now-ish.

Urata cleared his throat. "Uh nice to meet you my name is Urata and..I guess we do.." He said lamely.

Almost felt like hitting himself after but what was he suppose to say?
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 25, 2023 8:52 am

Traxxis holds up a reassuring hand "Please, there is no need to worry. I mean neither of you any harm." he says as he points at their wrists "Look down at your transformation watches. They have been steadily flashing, letting you know another Celestial Knight was close by." he points out.

Sure enough, both of their watches were letting them know where was one of them close by.

Autumn, for her part, does the most normal thing a person in her situation could do "Oh My GOD!! It's an ALIEN!!" she shouts as she points to the Cybertronian "We need to run or hide or Something!" she says as she clutches onto Urata like he was the only thing on the planet that could protect her "You're a Hunter right? You need to report this to someone!" she tells him.

Traxxis just sighs, letting her get it out of her system "I know I am an alien, but so are those watches on your wrist. They are of alien technology that traveled throughout the known universe to find You, specifically, out of the Trillions of lifeforms out there." he points out "And now so have I." he says as he motions for them to sit "Shall we?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 25, 2023 8:23 pm

Urata didn't mind Autumn clinging to them(she could do it as much as she wanted) but he did need to try to calm them down. "The situation is a bit different. I know its scary Autumn but I need you to try to keep calm ok? We're in the middle of nowhere, if they wanted to hurt us they would have."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 27, 2023 10:39 am

Traxxis nods "He speaks truth. But I am here because I have sensed the reemergence of an ancient foe. One I fear has now taken roots on Earth." he says.

Autumn looks over to Urata "The Negative Knights you told me about?" she asks.

Traxxis nods as he kneels down to them "Indeed. And if they are here, I suspect that we will be seeing their minions soon." he says.

Autumn frowns "Their minions? Like their lackies or something?" she asks again.

And once more Traxxis nods "Yes. But I think it will be better, and easier, to explain back aboard." he says as he moves back over the tracks and transforms back into his train form and opens his door.

Autumn was Very reluctant to get back on and decides to follow Urata's lead, whatever he decided to do "It's your call, Urata..." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 27, 2023 11:11 am

Urata hadn't heard about Negative Knights having minions or anything, but also be fair he was far from a expert. He also saw bits and pieces after all. That said he still had a feeling Negative Knights were a important part of the rogue gallery but they weren't the only thing or maybe even the final thing. It was hard to say, but either way this person seemed to have answers.

"..I think..we should give them the benefit of the doubt for now with what I said. We're probably not going to have a chance like this again."
He did understand her reluctance though as he decides to go back inside.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 31, 2023 12:01 am

Well, Urata was right, if this giant robot wanted to hurt them, he could have done so before, when they were riding in him and he even said he meant them no harm.

She nods "Okay. If you say we should trust him, than I'll trust your judgement of the situation." she says *Besides, it's not like we could hurt him otherwise.* she thinks as she gets back onboard.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 31, 2023 8:18 am

Urata went to have a seat once on board, he had no idea what they were going to say or talk about. They definitely couldn't hurt them, even transformed he seriously doubted it. Other Celestial Knights from what little he knew, could since they were crazy strong he just obviously wasn't one of them.

"So.." He began. "Do you have any idea where exactly these Celestial Knight powers come from origin wise?" He wasn't sure if they could respond, but since they had control over this, probably? He did say to come inside to talk after all.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:09 pm

As the train starts off, a monitor that wasn't there before flashes on "I do not know where they originally come from, but I do know they have been around for eons. Created by Celestial King in order to stand against cruel and very power Emperor who had the ability to call upon the power of dark matter in order to create the Negative Knights, which he used to terrorize the cosmos..." Traxxis explains.

"In order to stop the mad Emperor, the benevolent King sacrificed himself in order to strip the Emperor of his ability to draw upon dark matter and his dying words to the Knights he created were "Protect them" and since then, it's been the duty of a Celestial Knight to safe guard the world they find themselves on against the darkness." he finishes.

Autumn thinks for a moment "So wait, you said 'Safe Guard the World they find themselves on', does that mean that Celestial Knights Arn't just limited to Earth?" she asks.

"No. A Celestial Knight can be on Any world that needs them and can be Any race out there. Like I am from Cybertron and I am a Celestial Knight." he points out.

"Okay, so if Emperor Ing isn't calling the shots anymore, who's in charge of the Negative Knights?" she asks.

"That, Autumn, is what we have to figure out." Traxxis states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:21 pm

The whole Celestial King and Emperor thing was news to Urata. Before this he hadn't heard of Any of this. So this meant Traxxis got more from the vision thing, or something else.

"We need to find others, but we just got lucky. Rest might be a lot harder.." Urata trailed off thinking. "So was this king and emperor some kind of cosmic beings or something? Seems you got a lot more from the vision thing, or found out some other way."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:56 pm

"It was not luck that drew us together." Traxxis says "In times of pending crisis, us Celestial Knights will congregate to a single location where we can meet up at and that location just happens to be next to a space bridge to another planet." he tells them "I would not be surprised if there are others, aside from us three, here in this city or on the other side of that space bridge." he points out.

Autumn frowns "If we're Supposed to be meeting up. that means the vision Urata's friend had about the Negative Knights returning is true and When that happens, how do we all get in contact with each other to stop them, should they show up?" she asks.

"Once we synchronize, we become a Chivalric Order and our watches will act as communication devices, so we can talk with each other over extremely vast distances." he tells them "And as for how, Primus has granted me with the very special ability to open my own personal Space Bridge so I can travel to almost any place in on planet or in the cosmoses. Meaning, if ever you encounter a Negative Knight or any of their lackies, call for help and we will be there." he says.

They stop shortly at a station, the one Autumn was going to in the first place "We will talk later. Before you go, synchronize with me..." he says as his transformation coin appears, as parts shift and move out of the way "And we shall become an Order with me. That way we can stay in communications with each other." he tells them.

Autumn holds her watch up to Traxxis' transformation coin and her watch flashes a color and locks into the color Magenta "Can, Urata tell his people about us? I mean, if we're gonna be fighting against the Negative Knights and their lackies, shouldn't we have allies of our own?" she asks.

"If he feels the need to do so, however I will caution you about revealing your identity to others, as the Negative Knight will use whatever advantage they can get against us. Including our friends and families." he cautions them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:27 am

Abraxus already knew about things, so by proxy the Hunters knew about the Negative Knights, or would soon enough. He also thought it might be good idea to let the Unknown Heroes know. Something to report to them about whenever he got it.

"I'll keep that in mind." Some people already knew sure, but he could reveal it to far less people from now on. "Say Traxxis. How do you know this much? Did you have someone tell you?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:06 am

"Yes..." Traxxis says "The armor did. In the visions." he tells Urata "I am older then you entire race and have had time to interpret the many visions I have gotten throughout the eons." he says as he prepares to start off again "We will meet again soon, Urata, Autumn." he says as he starts off.

Autumn was left standing on the station platform and looks over to Urata, a look of disbelief on her face "I, uh, I need to put my things away. Come on." she sats as she starts walking towards her house.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:38 am

"Right. I'll wait outside so they don't worry like you said." Urata still also had a lot to think about. He was going have to ask if Traxxis he had a educated guess who sent the vision.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:39 am

It didn't take long for Autumn to put her stuff away and come back out, she moves over to Urata "Okay, so now what?" she asks "Traxxis said there was likely another Celestial Knight in the city and when you and I were in the same area, our watches were pulsing in sync with each other..." she points out "Do we, scour the city looking for anyone who triggers our watches to react?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:23 am

"I guess so. We don't have many options, but I was thinking we could split up and let the other know if we find something?"
Urata suggested. "Since its three of us, it might things slightly easier then if we traveled together."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:01 pm

Autumn shakes her head "No sir. If there are Negative Knights involved and they are as nasty as you and Traxxis say, I want someone who can transform around incase they show up." she says "Sure it'll take longer, but safety in numbers, right?" she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:26 pm

Urata nodded slowly a bit. "I don't have issues with that. Do you remember you watch acting funny any other time today? Maybe we could start there if so. Or just go the most crowded places."

He still had a ton of questions to Traxxis. Like for example was this Celestial King and Emperor just aliens or something else? Did he have a educated guess of who sent the vision. It would have to wait though.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:26 am

Autumn shakes her head "No. The first time it's ever done that was when you were close. At least, that's the first time I've noticed it." she says.

She looks at a map at the train station "Once we're back in the main part of the city, we should head to the city center... the place with the clock fountain, that's where a lot of people will be gathered to watch many of the duels. The duelist stadium would also be a good place to search." she points out "Hopefully our other member has the same idea as us, if they're even looking, and sticks to crowded locations." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:17 am

"Worth a shot." Urata says. "You know this city a lot more then I do so I'll follow your lead far as this is concerned. I just got here today. Dueling is popular here so they're good places to start."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next