The Search Begins

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Search Begins - Page 6 Empty Re: The Search Begins

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:36 am

Once the man had left, Katsura turned towards her new friend. "So how many of these vision things have you had? Either way we're going to hopefully have another one soon." Xavier didn't seem surprised, meaning he was just being professional or this were things he already knew of.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:59 am

Autumn shakes her head "Just one telling me that it's a coin not of this world and one of a Celestial Knight." she says "I Kinda, don't Really sleep too well and usually take medication to fall asleep..." she mumbles.

Xavier comes walking back in "Okay. The Home Office says that I am to accommodate you two however you ask and when Urata Yachi comes back, you are to be left in his care." he explains "So, do you ladies need anything? Food, water? Instructions to the bathroom?" he asks.

Autumn nods "Um, some food would be good, please? We only had something to drink before the attack and coming here." she says.

Xavier nods and pulls out his phone "Okay. I'm going to order you some pizza and soda. It may not be the healthiest, but it'll fill you up and it's on us." he says as he heads out.

Autumn looks over to Katsura "So, ah, how many visions have you had?" she asks her new friend.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:36 am

"Me?" She thought for a moment. "Mine was just of some other Celestial Knight, white armor and female from the looks of them. They were in some strange giant humanoid robot, others seem to be with them. It was really muddled so its hard to make much sense of these things at least for me."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:04 pm

Autumn shakes her head slightly "I don't think I've ever had visions of those." she says as she closes the blinds in the room "But no time like the present when it comes to trying, right?" she asks as she settles in and closes her eyes, trying to get into a relaxed state.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:26 am

Katsura wasn't sure if she even Have a vision, or even if she did it would relevant to what she was trying to do but it was better to try and fail then to do nothing at all. Sitting on their thumbs wasn't going to do anything, so, she too tried to mediate to see if something would come to her.

Patience was something she did have when required so sitting in place wasn't too bad. She didn't know how long she stood trying to mediate but something did come to her.

____

There was a figure running around at insane speed at what seemed to be a strange obstacle course in the middle of nowhere.  There was also seemed to be turrets firing energy bolts at them desperately trying to get a bead on them. Who ever the figure was they didn't seem to mind, if the excited whoop from them was any indication.

They closed the distance between themselves and the turret before simply ripping it off by the roots and tossing it to the side.

"Now where was.." Before they could continue, energy missiles came towards them and due to being caught at the last second were unable to dodge. The explosion kicked up dust shrouding the area and when it died down, the armored person was in a large crater. However despite that they soon got up, seemingly fine if trying to get back their bearings. "Ugh that's not fair. Lucky this a test."

Just before they could move out, a giant spider like robot came into view at least thirty feet high from the looks of things. It tried to crush them with its foot, and almost did. The small figure struggled but it seemed being dazed earlier and the bad position made it harder then it be normally.  Then despite the obvious size and weight difference, not only lifted them off but tossed them away to get some distance between the two.

The spider mech that had been tossed hit a second one as it bowled them over and exploded as they had been preparing another attack. 

All at once, everything else in the obstacle course at least if was running by power stopped as a voice called out. "That's enough. And you failed."

Another figure came into view in another style of armor. It was hard to tell what was on their mind due to their face being covered by their voice and actions spoke by itself.

"Oh come on. How did I fail? I probably beat a record in there." The female figure complained.

"You left yourself open multiple times." The other said holding a hand. "If this had been a real scenario, with weapons that hurt you would have died. You did however do a good job of keeping the mock civilians safe.." At this the other seemed to perk up before they continued. "..But ruined it by using the large test bot as a club against another one causing more causalities and property damage then you needed to."

"Oh..right.."

"Remember, being a Celestial Knight is a gift as well as a burden. Don't let the power go to your head thinking you're invincible. Even without Negative Knights our kind tend get involved or attract those of the dark. That's why you always must be improving and getting stronger."
He placed a hand on her shoulder. "I'm harsh on you because I want you and the others to be on the right path. I won't always be here to help you."

"Maybe but you're not going anywhere anytime soon right? Someone has to look after me." The female figure said lightly hitting his arm.

"I suppose that's right." They said slightly amused as they turned to walk away. "For your assignment focus on tracking the energies on your device. It always comes to the basics. Tomorrow we'll have sparring with you and the others versus me at once. Its good practice for team work of using that to overcome a stronger opponent."

"Would it be a bad time to say I have house cleaning tomorrow?" They replied, trying to get out of it.

"I'm your brother and we live together nice try. Tomorrow."

The vision was more clear then anything Katsura had gotten, but it again hadn't really told her much. It didn't help with her anxiety a bit as she had been hopping with Traxxis basically being a giant robot with Celestial Knight powers, or even without it, things be on the easier side with them around. If the vision was a hint it might not be as free as she been hoping it would be. Though to also be fair those armor look fancy and these Negative Knights, or at least the ones after them seemed to be newer so they probably weren't too strong yet. Or so she hoped.

So the watch again. Checking doesn't help me if I don't know the basics though..

It was something at least she supposed. Maybe Autumn would have better luck hopefully.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:36 am

Autumn closes her eyes and tries to concentrate on her power coin. She could 'Feel' her coin trying to tell her something, but she couldn't make it out. She feels herself drifting off *I need... more sleep anyway...* were her final thoughts before she falls asleep.

It was a sunny day in a futuristic city and there were two people who seemed the focus of the vision. An older Woman and a young Man. Autumn could tell they were related Some how.

"I mean, come on, Desa, if you had Seen how she was looking as me, you would agree that I Had a chance with her..." the young man says.

His woman friend laughs, a feathery sounding laugh "Bannon, If Shaya ever gave you the time of day, it would be because she would be using you..." the woman stops and looks at Bannon "She's no good for you, Desa..." she says in a soft tone.

The sky suddenly gets dark and cloudy as the two look around "Her 'Majesty' is sending another Monstro..." the woman says as she looks to Bannon "You'd best let Traxxis know..." she says.

Bannon taps his watch "Traxxis, Dark Queen Mavis is sending a Monstro to Plynth City. We'll need the rest of the team here soon." he says as a Huge Monster appears!

Bannon and the woman look at each other and nod. They tap their watch faces twice, hold them up "Phoenix Power!" the woman says "Gryphon Power!" Bannon says as both twist the watch faces twice, one one direction and the next back to the original position!

Suddenly, in a stylish fashion, the two change into their Celestial Knight armor. Phoenix and Gryphon both hold their hands up "Celestial Phoenix, Cinder!" she calls and the male Knight does the same "Celestial Gryphon, Stormbeak!" he calls.

In another crack of thunder, a gigantic mechanical Phoenix can be seen flying towards the city, the fire coming off it's wings as it flies towards the scene!

In the same vain a gigantic mechanical Gryphon can be seen flying down as well, electricity crackling off it's wings!

Both Celestial Knights jump Impossibly high and into their mechs as the fight between the three titans begins!

Autumn wakes up with a Snort as she Had fallen asleep! She was Instantly awake "Whoa! Did I Really just see that?" she asks herself.

She looks around and her eyes settle on Xavier, who had a straight and serious look on his face "Who's the Dark Queen Mavis?" he asks, having written down some things in his notepad. Apparently Autumn talks in her sleep.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:13 pm

"I saw some strange stuff too but none of it all that helpful." Katsura began. "Never heard of that name but yours sound more important then mine. What did you see?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:49 pm

Autumn takes Xavier's pad and starts writing things down. She wanted to get it all down while it was all fresh in her mind "I saw I think a brother and sister walking around an alien city. Someone named Dark Queen Mavis sent what they call a 'Monstro' to attack, and they name dropped Traxxis, we'll have to ask him about that later, they double tapped the face of their watches, held up their arms, said the name of the creature on their transformation coin, Phoenix Power or something, then twisted the watch face one direction, I think counterclockwise, then twisted it back. Afterwards they transformed into their armor, then held their hands back up and said 'Celestial Phoenix: Cinder' and a Gigantic mecha Phoenix showed up to help them fight the Monstro!" she says all in one long breath as she writes everything down, then looks up and blinks at the two of them "A-and then I woke myself up..." she finishes lamely.

Xavier was silent for a moment, then stands up "Come with me, you two." he says as he heads out.

Autumn blinks in confusion "W-wait! Where are we going?" she asks as she follows the Hunter out of the room.

"I'm taking you two to our training hall so you can practice transforming, now that you know how." he says "Because if these Negative Knights are now back, how long before these 'Monstros' show up? And how are we going to Stop creatures that need Gigantic mechs to stop them?" he asks "It seems that we're going to be needing the Celestial Knights as soon as we can, if your two and Agent Johnson's visions are anything to go on." he points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:49 am

Katsura had no clue when Traxxis and Urata were going to be back, but hopefully sooner then later because had a million things to ask the former when they had a moment now. Like who the people were in Autumn's vision, or maybe even hers(but she had no names or anything) More importantly who the heck was Queen Mavis and did she have a king?

As cool as piloting giant kaiju fighting mecha was in movies and anime, actually doing it in real life was different. She wouldn't mind that happening not soon.

"Hopefully the others come back soon and we find that man. Least you know the name of your mecha thing too." Katsura guessed you needed to call the name too, not that she was going to test it in a crowded area like this.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:44 am

Autumn was so nervous. They Finally knew how to transform. But Knowing something and being able to Do it were two different things.

She looks over to Katsura "Is it me, or does something seem eager to get out of our power coins?" she asks as she looks at her watch "Well, no time like the present."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 02, 2023 12:44 pm

"Got that right. Let's give it a shot."

Katsura remembered what was said and tried her best to remember. So its the words plus counter clockwise?

She was bound to look a idiot if she got it wrong the first try, or the next few but that was just part of the process of learning. So that's what she did and made sure she was focused on her watch as she did so. "Pegasus Power!"

Nothing.  No wait there was something there!

No. That wasn't it. She just felt itchy from being nervous.

Hm. What else then?

Autumn mentioned of turning it back and tapping the watch twice so maybe that was the key? So she tried it again, only this time when she did it she turned it back as well before shouting the phrase. "Pegasus Power!"

She had been worried nothing was going to happen once again, but instead she was covered in some strange energy that completely covered her from view until it died down and there she was transformed. She felt incredible, look she could lift up a tank with her bare hands! Obviously a exaggeration, just how she felt at the time. Maybe it be something she could potentially do much later if her vision was any indication. Traxxis was already huge in base and his power got further enhanced with the Celestial Knight thing on top of being at it so long so he more then likely could. How long it took for the more advanced armor, she wasn't sure.

She was just glad the armor covered her face. No doubt she was grinning like a moron.

"Whoa. This feels..I don't even know. You have to try it!"
Then she calmed down. "I mean..sorry its kind of a rush. Just remember to turn it clock wise and then back after you double tap the face. You say the phrase and you should be fine." She hoped  it worked for Autumn anyway, it worked for her.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:37 am

After watching Katsura transform, Autumn nods to herself and double taps her watch face and holds her arm up "Phoenix Power... Make Up!" she couldn't help but add that last part as she twists her watch face, then twists it back, triggering the transformation!

Autumn could Instantly feel the power of the Celestial Knights flowing into her as she changed, which felt exhilarating!

Within Seconds, Autumn was fully transformed into the Phoenix Celestial Knight! She looks down at her body "Oh. My. Gosh! It worked! It Actually Worked!" she says as she looks up to Katsura "We're Celestial Knights!" she says with a very teenage girly squee as she does a 'Happy Dance', which was an odd sight since she was in full armor.

Xavier comes walking up to the two young women "Well, it looks like you were able to figure it out. Now an even.more important question, how do you turn it off?" he asks.

Autumn blinks in surprise "I, uh, I never considered that..." she mumbles "M-maybe we turn our watch..." she trails off when she notices she Has no watch on her armored wrist "Uh, Katsura? Do you know how to turn the armor off?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:50 pm

Katsura had noticed her own voice sounded different as well. If she had a recorder it probably confuse her with someone else, she suspected just a minor thing about the suit to help cover the person's identity.

It was kinda amusing how excited she got and the dance thing, then again she had been grinning like a loon earlier. At her phrase it seemed like she was maybe a Sailor Scout fan? She'd have to ask later.

At the comment, she blinked, thinking. "Not sure. But since Autumn gave a edited phrase and it didn't reject and this power feels, alive for lack of a better word maybe it can pick on intent? Like a phrase and your intention is to power down, it'll do so. Worth a shot.."

She looked down at her hands briefly then got herself ready. "Pegasus power down!" She was worried at first absolutely nothing was going to happen, but it seemed her theory at the moment had been correct. "..I totally actually wasn't expecting to work but I'll take it. I'm not sure if the phrase is important, but probably the phrase plus intent. Least if that theory holds."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:01 am

Autumn looks herself over "Uh, Phoenix Power Down?" she says, and almost instantly she turns back to her normal self "Oh wow. We know how to transform!' she says, excitedly "Hey! Maybe I should transform and try to call my giant robot! What do ya think?" she ask.

Xavier frowns "I think that calling forth a giant robot in the middle of a city is a bad idea." he points out "If you plan on calling any giant robots, I suggest we move to our off-site facility where no one can get hurt." he tells them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:22 am

"Giant mecha are cool in movies and anime. But not gonna lie fighting giant Kaiju and whatever else sounds terrifying." She admitted. "But gotta do what you gotta do. Whenever you feel like is the right time we could try that out."

She turned to Autumn. "So you a Sailor Scout fan? Heard the extra line in there when you transformed."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:19 am

Autumn blushes a little as she looks away "Y-yeah. I'm a Sailor V fan. I read all her manga and collected h er actions figures when I was a little girl." she admits "I guess I never really grew out of it." she says.

"So, what did you want to do?" Xavier asks "Did you want to try to summon your mech or do you have something else in mind?" he asks "Maybe practice using your armored forms in Actual combat?" he suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:02 am

Katsura was mulling it over. Both had their appeal but she really wanted to see what these giant mecha were like and what they looked like. "I want to try a go of summoning these giant mechs of ours. But we would have go some place more secluded. That is if Autumn is cool with it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:46 pm

Xavier sighs as he gets up "Okay. Let me make some calls, get the chopper ready than we can head to the off site facility." he says as he moves off to the side.

Autumn looks over to Katsura "When they summoned their, uh, giant robots, they had to call them by name. Now I'm not sure if they were nicknames or Actual names that Needed to be said, but I didn't hear your mech's name called." she tells the Oni woman.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:59 am

Now that popped a bit hole of her idea. "Really? I guess it be too convient it was also mine. Worse comes to worse, at least you'll get to test it for the first time."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:29 am

Autumn shakes her head "No, no. Remember, I got the information that we both now know from a vision that my transformation coin gave me. I'm willing to bet that yours knows the name of your mech just like mine did." she points out "So while I'm trying to get my mech to show up, you can be meditating to get the name of your mech." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:59 am

"Now that's true." Katsura conceded. "It's actually not my first time trying to do the vision thing, but this is the first time I got results that were somewhat relevant to what I was trying to see." Well, somewhat. The vision she had was interesting but it hadn't helped her much and without Autmn she'd be in the dark. "Nervous about the whole testing combat thing? I am at least a bit."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:52 am

Autumn nods "A little. But this is something we're gonna have to get used to, since we'll be fighting many strong people, like that Psycho from earlier." she says as she looks over to Xavier "Okay, sir! We're ready to head out!" she calls to him.

He nods as he hangs up his phone "Okay. Let's head to the garage. They're expecting of at the off-site facility." he tells them and once again wonders How he got roped into Celestial Knight duty.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:04 am

Katsura knew that much even if she wasn't looking too forward to fighting the crazies. Going by what that guy in that vision said however, it seemed Celestial Knights either had a knack for attracting powerful bad people, or they ran into trouble. So her life was going to be much more eventful for as long as her powers were active, she just hoped she be able to deal with all of it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:24 am

There were about five of them who head to a black van with the Hunter symbol on it and they all head out. The drive was fairly long, about an hour-long drive. Once they get there, it was a small double-wide trailer out there by a huge fenced off area.

Xavier steps out first "Well, here we are. Let's get you two signed on in and we can get to work." he says as he escorts them inside.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:38 am

Since it was such a long ride and they were doing much of anything else, Katsura tried to do her best to get some visions of her own mecha. At first she was unsussfeful and she worried she was just unlucky unlike Autumn but she did get a hint of what she thought was the name of her mecha. They find out soon enough.

"So this place is normally for things in general too dangerous for things near the city right?" She guessed, besides top secret stuff why else would it be in the boonies?
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next