The Search Begins

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Search Begins - Page 5 Empty Re: The Search Begins

Post by Namey Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:42 am

Autumn shrugs "You know, upwards to..." she mumbles. She May have been exaggerating a little. She's only seen a Blue-Eyes White Dragon selling for thousands once. But still, asking That nuch for a Duel Monsters card was Crazy.

"Well, maybe. But I doubt it." she says "I'm not sure if there are any still out in the wild. I still get the card pacco they're in just in case." she tells Katsura.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:51 am

She did agree the prices were outrageous and you were better off spending that money on a car in her opinion. Still, it was pretty neat to see them out and about with the holograms and all. It was the closes thing to actual real dragons she'd probably ever see in person. Though, she did wonder if they had ever been real since so many cultures had them in legends.

"I guess it could be worth if you made your money back and then some.." She said after a moment. "Assuming you win enough big tournaments but that's a gamble to. I don't know enough about the game to say if the card is that good or its just priced that way due to being rare."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:21 am

Autumn nods "But you're right, I've been saving up with my part time job. I want to get one of those e-bikes or a scooter, that way I can go so many places and not have to worry about getting a ride from anyone." she says "But, that's probably a long ways off from now." she says with a sigh.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:38 pm

"It might not hurt to get a regular bike in the mean time. Much cheaper, good exercise and can get to some places." Katsura then paused. "..Then again I'm speaking from a Japan perspective. I'm not sure how good the biking infranstructure is here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:15 am

Autumn shrugs "I mean, yeah probably. But I finished an old anime about scooters and it made them look like so much fun. So I want to try and get one to see for it myself. Besides, I'll be able to go where I want when I get it." she explains "What about you? Do you have a part time job between college?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:40 pm

Katsura thought briefly. "I work as a waitress at a restaurant while trying to stretch my ramen noodles for the rest of the day. Could be better, could be worse, but it makes due."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:43 pm

Autumn nods "I hear you there." she says "I work at a fast-food place as a cashier, And I still live with my parents, and I Still have money problems." she says "I just can't help it, my little brother is just so adorable that I feel like I Need to doat upon him as a big sister should." she says, getting a little embarrassed.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:52 pm

Katsure gave a small smile. "Nothing wrong with that, family is important. As for that, that just going to take some time but staying with family helps in the mean time."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:10 am

As the two of them were going their thing, a strange man in Red Armor comes walking up towards the two of them, this catches Autumn's notice, but she misses her watch flashing like crazy, warning her of danger, as the man in armor levels a wicked looking gun towards the two of them.

Autumn's eyes go wide as she pushes the nearest person to her down to the ground "Hit the floor everyone!" she yells as she drops to the ground as well, only seconds before the man opens fire into the building!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:57 am

Katsura instantly got down, as the crazy person began firing to where they were. She was trying her best not to panic, this was literally a first of something like this happening to her. How the hell do we even transform?! She had been trying to do just to experiment and nothing worked and she doubted she'd be able to magically figure out in the heat of the moment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:15 am

As the red armored mad man keeps firing into the cafe, someone in Blue Armor slams into the guy in red armor and uses an energy sword to slice the barral off his weapon then, in the same momentum, punches tye man in red straight in the face!

The man in red goes flying into a delivery truck "What the hell was that?" he grumbles as he shakes his head as Demon looking creatures start to crawl around him "Don't just stand there, Attack!" he orders them and they charge the man in blue.

He doesn't seem worried, At All. And like a well oiled master of the sword, he starts cutting through the demons, which start turning to stone and crumbling upon death and once the wave was over, he turns to where the man in red had been and he was gone.

The man in blue puts his weapon away and turns to the cafe "Is everyone alright?" he asks as sirens can be heard getting closer "I will leave this to the professionals. Stay safe." he says as he taps his wrist and disappears in a bolt of blue energy.

Autumn peaks out "What the Hell was That all about?" she asks, looking Very shaken up "D-did we just get attacked by a Negative Knight and was Saved by another Celestial Knight?" she asks in a hushed tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:05 am

Katsura was shaken up by what happened as she went to help Autumn up from her hiding spot. "Looks that way. I-I don't really know what happened or what those things were. I'm more confused then anything else.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:52 am

After they give statements and were cleared to leave, Autumn goes over to Katsura "We have to find that guy!" she says in a loud whisper "If he was a Celestial Knight, he clearly knows how to transform And he seems to have fought the Negative Knights before. He would be a valuable addition to our team." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:06 am

"I agree with but.."
Katsura trailed off. "How are we going to even find them? Since the Negative Knights found us so quickly there has to be some way we should be able to. It's not like we saw their normal form either so its harder to."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:14 am

Autumn thinks for a moment "Didn't Traxxis say that our teleportation can be tracked? And the same for the Negative Knights as well?" she asks "Maybe that's how they found us and maybe that's how we can find them, or at least our fellow Celestial Knight." she suggests "We just need to figure out How to track a person's teleportation..." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:20 pm

Katsura checked her watch, she had no clue how this worked or how it changed. "Maybe its uh.." She tried to think. "Instinc? Like we just fiddle with it and it comes naturally. They really need a manual on these things."

At least in theory the other Negative Knight shouldn't instantly bother them after that one stranger came and the others. At least for the moment. She wasn't eager to fight them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:33 pm

Autumn thinks for a bit, looking at her watch "I think, they Did come with an instruction manual..." she says "Those visions our transformation coins have been giving us. I think those are telling us how to use them. We just need to be open to seeing the visions and letting them teach us what we need to know." she tells Katsura.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:00 pm

Katsura thought that made sense, only one problem. "I guess we should have asked Traxxis if there was a way to make visions come more. To me they come at random when I sleep, I don't know about you. We could take a nap? Kinda a odd time but got nothing else besides just fiddling with these watches."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:49 am

Autumn nods "Well, if it gets me what we need to both track down that other Celestial Knight And how to transform, I'm willing to take a power nap to find out." she points out "Besides, Traxxis and Urata are on an important mission. Let's get this one done to show them that we can do just as well as they can." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:29 am

There was a slight pause one more time before Katsura thought of a spot. "Yeah. I have a hotel so that should work well enough for the time being. Don't want to risk bringing anyone else in danger. If that's all right with you unless you rather go somewhere else."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 28, 2023 11:33 am

Autumn thinks for a moment "I don't know. That might not be a good idea..." she says "After all, those Negative Knights don't seem to care who they hurt just to get to us and since we can't transform just yet, they might try to get to us before we even learn how to." she points out "Still, we need Some place to meditate..." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:11 pm

Katsura had to admit the other woman had a point, but the issue was where could they go? If it was back in Japan, she would of suggested they maybe try to stay with the Unknown Heroes until the rest came back. But since they weren't she'd have improvise.

"Well.." She began thinking. "Urata is with the Hunters right? And they'd have to know he's here looking for more right? So maybe we could stay at the HQ temporary, instead of just being around a bunch of civilians. I doubt they would say no. Not that I know Exactly where it is."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 28, 2023 12:29 pm

Autumn nods "That's a great idea!" she says as she jumps up "I know where they Hunters offices are. Follow me." she says as she starts out.

It didn't take them long to get to where they were they were going. It was a two-story office building that looked like a police station and had a sign that let people know it was the Hunter's offices.

There was a receptionist lobby with some safety glass between them and a lady at the desk. She looks up when they enter "Hello. How can I help you two?" she asks.

Autumn walks over to the receptionist and talks with her. Letting her know that they were bystanders from the attack earlier and they needed to talk to a Hunter because they have information that Might be helpful. They were asked if they could please wait for a Hunter to talk with them.

About ten minutes later, the door to the back offices open and a man dressed in black comes out "Ladies. I'm Agent Xavier. Please come with me and I'll take your statement." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:18 pm

Katsura heard mixed things from her fellow nonhumans about Hunters, so as such she'd keep a open mind until she observed for herself. She was slightly nervous being here even if she did nothing wrong but it wasn't a rational thing so she pushed it away. For now she'd answer anything he had to ask and they go from there.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:31 pm

Autumn explained about what happened, who that guy likely was, why he came after them and what they were as well. Xavier didn't seem to be surprised by any of this information as he takes all of it down "And you have no idea who this man in blue is or how to find them, currently?" he asks.

Autumn shakes her head "No. We don't. Which is why we came here. To see about getting a place where we can meditate without worrying about getting jumped by another Negative Knight." she says.

Xavier nods "Okay, let me take a few pictures of your coins and watches and make a few calls. Then I'll give you the room to do your whatever you need." he says.

After taking a few pictures, like he said, he heads out of the room, leaving the two in there to talk amongst themselves.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next