The Search Begins

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Search Begins - Page 9 Empty Re: The Search Begins

Post by Namey Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:54 pm

Jin shakes his head "As flattered as I am, we need the best person to lead and that's not me. Not when compared to you two and your experience." he says "My little less then half a year vs Urata's Two years and Marcel's training? I can't compete." he points out.

Autumn was thinking of something "Traxxis, you come from a planet where there are others like you, right? Giant robots?" she asks.

"When compared to most organic life, yes. My people Are considered giant robots." he says.

Autumn nods "And when compared to your own kind, you're pretty tall?" she asks.

"I suppose I can be considered tall for my kind, though I am hardly the biggest." he says, kind of wondering where Autumn was going with this line of thinking.

She nods "Right, right. You're like what? Seventy-Five feet tall? That's pretty tall..." she says "So I have to wonder, how much damage those Little Implings will do to a Seventy-Five Foot Tall Robot? You wouldn't even Need to change into your Celestial Knight form to just Flick them away, Right?" she points out.

"I see the point you are making, Autumn. But you must realise that if it is not Celestial Knight energy that finishes them, the Implings will just keep returning to battle, until they overwhelm you." he points out "I believe that, unless it is an emergency, I should hang back as I would be only a liability." he states.

Jin nods "It was a good idea, Autumn. But I agree with Traxxis. In a battle for our lives, we need to focus on what we're doing, not getting distracted carrying a teammate." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:05 pm

"So mentioned training, what kind of training?" Katsura asked Marcel, although she had many other questions to ask they might as well at least get this portion out the way.

"Vanguard training. Sort of." Then he corrected, continuing. "Just think of the organization basically my home's equivalent of the Hunters. I say 'sort of' is because I was never offically in, I just got taught a lot from my old man since I was about ten. I decided that life wasn't for me, but it taught me enough to take care of myself. As for being a Celestia Knight, about four years'."

"If that's the case, you got the most experience save for Traxxis. So seems like you'd be a better fit." Urata reasoned.

Marcel thought about it. A leader was a responbility and a burden and not really something to clamor for if you knew the downsides and weren't full of yourself. Still it was something that needed to be done.  Someone needed to do it and if it was him then that was fine. "All right then, if there aren't major objections I'll step up."

He turned to Traxxis. "So does this means we can create our own minions or that just a Negative Knight thing? And two, I hope this doesn't mean Negative Knights need Celestial Knight energy to keep them down, or something else to counter it. Because from my visions, we definitely don't have that luxtury."

Katsura had a question too, but it could wait.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:20 am

"No. We do not have those creatures and we do not need them." Traxxis says "The thing is, with the Negative Knights, they are quicker to power, but they are ultimately weaker than a Fully Trained Celestial Knight. So, they rely on lesser monsters to supplement their ranks." he says as he starts to move out.

"Katsura, you look like you have a question." he says, noticing the Oni girl.

Autumn leans over to Urata "is it me or does it seem weird that he can "see" us with no eyes anywhere?" she whispers to him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:03 pm

Urata shrugged. "I never really thought too much of it. They're not organic so makes sense." He said in a quite tone. He was a giant alien robot that was also basically a real life Power Ranger, being able to see like that was probably the least strangest thing to him at the moment. Actually come to think of it, did the writers of that show know about them or maybe the other way around? The world would never know.

[color=white "Oh, right." [/color]Katsura cleared her throat. "On the small chance these Dark Queen's children are somwhow still around. Can you tell us anything you can about their abilties or powers? I mean, even if it does happen they could be different but it gives us something."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:25 pm

A picture of a Young Woman and one of anYoung Man show up on the table "We, unfortunately, have no real knowledge on them, especially what, if any, their abilities may be." Traxxis says "Please do not be alarmed. I am beginning transformation sequence." he says as Everything starts to shift and change, going from.a train into a Very impressive Specialized Boeing C-17 Globemaster III and they vertically take off and start towards the Hunter's off site training grounds!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:18 am

Katsura was still going to take some getting used to that, though she decided to clarify her question. "I know you don't know much about them. What I was asking was to tell me what you know about their mother, the Queen their powers and even what race they are. They look like vampires of some kind but that can't be it. Every little bit can help even if its not exactly the same." Obviously it wouldn't be one to one if their powers weren't inherit and if there father was a different race who ever he was but it was better then absolutely nothing.

They do look like vampires of some kind..
Urata thought to himself, but just that, looked. He really couldn't see normal vampires of any type giving fully realized Celestial Knights any trouble what so ever, much less a team of them. Not unless they were like Dracula or something that was. Plus it happened on some other world, but really he seen so many strange things he was open to anything.

As for Marcell, he was really liking the ability for Traxxis to transform like this as it come in handy many times on this whole thing. He did pay attention to what was shown, he did think somewhat along the lines of Urata that they kind of looked like Veeden. He didn't think much of it beyond that, because hell there were other races that looked similar to each other. Convergent evolution was a thing after all.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:16 pm

"They mostly got their powers from Dark Matter, which is how they powered their monsters. I do not recall them ever displaying their Natural powers, at least not the Dark Queen." he explains as they pull up on the Hunter off site training grounds and land, kicking up a lot of dust "We can wait here until your Hunter handler gets here, then we can explain the situation fully." he tells them
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:04 am

Well, it was something. Not nearly as much as Katsura would have liked but at least she knew where their powers came from even if they knew nothing what they did.

"That's fine. We can wait. In fact could give them a text.." Urata said to himself as he did so before addressing Traxxis again. "So if does that mean the Dark Queen's power was kind of like a supped up Negative Knight if its opposite of where Celestial Knights power comes from? Least sort of."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:52 am

"No. The Queen's power and the Negative Knight's power is the same. The Queen assigns the power to others and they Become Negative Knights. That is why, over all, they are weaker." he explains "Because unlike us, theirs does not come from the original source." he points out "Also, something tells me your Handler already knows we are here."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Nov 02, 2023 12:08 am

"Oh wow. So basically have to fight people closer to the source. And that means the Queen had a armored form of some kind in battle. Wonder what it looked like."
Katsura mumbled with a bit of nervousness.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We don't know if its her kids." Marcel pointed out. "But, yeah given what Traxxis said someone is behind it if Negative Knights don't occur more 'naturally' like we do and someone has to choose them. No point in stressing the unknown beyond what we can know."

Urata agreed with Marcel on that, but either way there was something else on his mind as he addressed Traxxis. "You know..I've thought about something. We get visions and such typically right? And you mentioned it might been the King somehow warning his creations. But what gets me, why send it to my friend Hiroshi? If it went to me, the end result be the same and that's how it usually goes. So what if its not just because it was more convient?"

"Yeah, but like what? Not exactly following." Katsura added in.

Urata shrugged. "I just thought it strange, and maybe over thinking it but there isn't a way to know. I was just thinking maybe the real reason is he, or someone in that circle has some part to play in things, even if small in the background that isn't more direct. They do see in the future. But like Marcel said no point in dwelling on it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:01 pm

Once again, the holo imager on the table flickers and a new image shows up "This is what Dark Queen Mavis looked like in her Negative Knight Armor. She was Quite formidable and even managed to take out most of my team." he tells them. Another image shows up of a helicopter flying in "I believe the one we've been waiting for has arrived." he points out.

And sure enough. Xavier steps off the chopper and looks at the massive plane sitting in his training ground. A rather tough looking, but Attractive Woman comes walking out as well. The two of them start towards Traxxis.

"I believe it is time to meet our hosts." he says as he lowers the cargo ramp to let everyone out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:45 pm

Marcel hoped the siblings were dead, because if they were anything like their mother then having two of them was going to lead to trouble unless something changed. Even it wasn't but instead someone else that didn't bode well. However, it Did make him think. If they got this from say the Dark Emperor to give powers to as a successor, did that mean there was one to the Celestial King? Like he or she got reincarnated or something and didn't know it? It was a wild idea, but hey he heard of stranger things at this point.

Urata went to greet his handler, followed by everyone else. "Xavier, I wanted you to meet Traxxis. He's..not in his natural form." The fact he was introducing a plane that was also a saptient robot that could transform was still different. "Who is your friend?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 04, 2023 6:05 pm

Autumn and Jin walk out as well as Xavier looks to all the new faces "This is Director Eva Sharp. Head of the Domino City branch of the Hunters." he says.

The woman steps over to Urata "So, Mister Yachi, I take it your mission was a success?" she asks "And you even got yourself a Boeing C-17 Globemaster III. Impressive. Where did you manage to get it from?" she asks.

It was at This time that Traxxis decided to transform to his 75 foot tall Robot Form and kneels down to get closer to them, Eva stumbles back, as does Xavier, as they both draw their guns at him. Jin also stumbles back a bit, as this is the first time that any of them, outside of Urata and Autumn, have seen Traxxis in his robot form "I am Traxxis. I come from the planet Cybertron and I mean you no harm." he says.

Eva and Xavier both put their weapons away "W-well... I have to say that this is a first even for me..." Eva composes herself "Welcome to Earth, I guess. I think, we have a lot to talk about."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:36 pm

Marcel had seen it, but it was still very much in the newer phase of things. Katsura wasn't sure if she would ever get used to it--then again they had giant fighting robots so maybe anything could be mundane after a bit.

Once the surprise and such went away, it was back to focusing on things at hand. Urata hadn't expected the director. Though he guessed it made sense to come since it was more serious.

Marcel glanced where Traxxis was, then back Xavier and Eva who was rather attractive. "Normally I'd say move somewhere else to discuss things but we need the space in this case." Expositions was best left to Traxxis, he knew the most after all.

He assumed Xavier already told the Director who he and the others were by name since that only made sense, Traxxis obviously not withstanding.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:02 pm

Traxxis pauses for a moment, as if thinking, then he starts transforming into his Truck Form and ooens the side trailer door and lowers the stairs for them "We can continue inside here, if you wish." he says.

Eve looked quite stunned by this "Well, I guess we will continue in there, that way we can all be apart of the conversion." she says as she and Xavier cautiously climb on in, followed by the rest of the Celestial Knights.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:01 pm

That's one way.. Urata, along with Marcel and Katsura went inside to continue the discussion. That said it mostly be Traxxis talking, at least for the explanation portions but they weren't obviously just going to be quite when it came time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:06 pm

Traxxis does, Indeed explain everything that he knows and it Seems to be a lot to take in. But Eva seems to take it in strides as she soaks up everything. Afterwards, she and Xavier move away to talk about things.

"Okay, after talking it over, we have to talk to the home office about this. It's a Lot to take in and we here at this small office in a city known for a Card game, can't make any Major decisions. Until then, please feel free to use this lot however you want." she says as both her and Xavier head to the main office.

Jin looks over to the table "So, do you think the Hunters will help?" he asks.

Autumn nods "No doubt about it. They sent Urata on a snipe hunt because of One guy's bad dream. I have no doubts they'll help."

"Yes. They Did seem eager to help out and they always seem to be at the forefront of any disaster involving Earth. I believe we can count on their support." Traxxis points out.

"Bonus, too. We got this whole lot to make our new base on." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:29 pm

It would of been beyond silly to find everyone and then literally do nothing since that was the entire point, so Urata didn't comment on that part since everything else had been said. He just wondered how long it would take and what they would say, that was just for later. "Sounds like a plan to me."

"I'll admit I'm still plenty nervous about a lot of things related to this.."
Katsura admitted. "Before this I was just a normal civilian, but I guess that's with most everyone here."

"Being nervous about everything is natural. It's better then the opposite of being to fool of yourself to take account of things outside of yourself."
Marcel said after a bit. "It's just something to work and grow on is all. Just remember you're not alone in this whole thing."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:31 pm

Eve and Xavier come walking over "Okay, we've decided that, for now at least, This area will be made into your base of operations." she says.

"We'll get a hold of the Main HQ and see if we can move those who want to move to Domino City and while we're at it. we'll see about constructing a base for you six here." Xavier tells them.

"But when on missions, I will operate as our mobile base, even to places that take us off world, like to Noreal, Elysium or even Cybertron." Traxxis continues.

"So, we'll give you all some time to talk this over amongst all of yourselves to see what you want to do." Eve tells them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:47 pm

"Stay here huh?" Marcel seemed thoughtful. He hadn't plan on going to earth when he was back at home and there were still plenty of things to do there. Still, given everything that was going on it would be the best idea to stay here until this mess was over with, however long that was. Who knows maybe he'd end up liking it here. "I think I'll take you up on that. I don't think this whole mess is going to go away soon and we kinda need to be close together."

"Technically, with my mission, I was going to stay where ever they ended up at." Urata shrugged a bit. "So its fine with me." That and he was used to moving about and seeing new things. This wasn't anything new.

"..I don't know.. I know it would be the most practical and everything but.."
Katsura finally said. The reality of things was finally setting in and this wasn't some sort of game. She'd be indefinitely away from home. However, the people here definitely needed her here and it was the most practical. "I think I need to chew on it a bit before I make up my mind."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:04 pm

Autumn shrugs "Well, I live here so it's no big deal for me." she says.

Jin nods "Yes. Wherever the rest of you all are, I'll be there to have your backs. However long it takes to end this threat." he declares.

"And you all know that wherever you all are, I will be there as well." Traxxis tells them.

Eve nods "Okay. So, it's Mostly agreed upon that you are all moving here and making this place your base." she says as she looks over to Katsura "Sweetie, no one will force you to move here it you don't want to, but just know, the Hunters will relocate your whole family as well. And since this would be official Hunter business, we'll set you all up in a house and even pay you, pay you All, for missions that involve the Negative Knights or Celestial Knight business." she tells the young woman.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:47 pm

At those words, a decision seemed to come to Katsura then. "..Well all right. If my loved ones can get moved here and the finacial stuff is taken care of, I don't really have a reason to say no. I just need to talk to them." Mainly her sister, she was her only biological family.

"So how long would it take to set up a home here?" Marcel asked as Eve. In the mean time there probably be the HQ or a hotel before things were set up.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:20 pm

Eve shrugs "Right now. We have empty homes ready for assets like yourselves to just come in and claim. You just need to get what you need and want from your old homes, and we can move you in to your new homes Today." she tells them "In fact, Xavier has been setting things up for all of you who need a home right now." she says, and sure enough, Xavier has been talking on his phone this whole time.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:37 pm

"Right. Well, I got most of my stuff so not much worries on my end." Marcel had some things for back home but he had the basics with him. If he was going to stay here for who knows how long then having other things so it felt more like a home would be welcomed.

Katsura did wonder if it be a good idea if be a good idea if they all moved in the same space, she felt mixed on the idea. It could potentially be good, but then there was the fact even if large enough living space asking relative strangers to suddenly all live together probably be a ask. Plus, if the Negative Knights and theirs found out, it potentially put them in greater danger. On the other hand, that was a risk even now. So, really, she wasn't sure of the brief idea so kept it to herself for the time being.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:49 pm

Eve nods "Alright, let's get you all settled in." she says as she gets out and heads towards the chopper "Are you staying here, Traxxis?" she asks.

Once everyone had exited, Traxxis turns back into his Robot form "Yes. I will remain here and make out new base. That way we have some place to operate out of." he tells her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next