Old Business and New Business

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Old Business and New Business - Page 4 Empty Re: Old Business and New Business

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:18 pm

"So speaking of, how far along are you?" Calvine asked them. "So far you're the only one I know of that has a humanoid form like you do."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:44 am

Hannah nods "There are a few others who can as well." she says "But the majority of Cybertronians are, quite frankly, really big and even in my Cybertronian form, I'm still pretty small in comparison." she points out "Now, this method that I'm working on won't be for Everyone out there, but hopefully the ones that are around my size will be able to make the transformation."

She thinks for a moment "As for how far along I am, well, I'm trying to merge the DNA and CNA of two completely different species and the fact that I keep running out of DNA samples, it's going to take a bit." she says with a shrug.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:21 am

Calvine thought it made enough sense to him, for the most part. "Well, I can't offer much of any help since this is out my field. But maybe there's another method that would be a bit more universal? Hell if I knew where to even start on that though."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:26 am

Hannah shrugs "Who knows?" she says as she walks over to her equipment, not even sure why Calvine would suggest something like that when he couldn't back up his words very well. After all, she was doing what she could do to make her project work as it was.

"I have to be getting back to work, however, we should totally have dinner or something." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:59 am

Calvine thought about it briefly. "Maybe, just not tonight. I don't think I'm doing anything but we'll see. In the mean time I'm going to head out but we'll definitely talk later."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:45 pm

Hannah bids Calvine farewell, even if his closing statement kind of confused her. He said no dinner tonight, but he didn't think he was doing anything. She shrugs *Oh well. I have work to do anyway so it's just as good.* she thinks as she goes back to work.

Cedrick, for her part, was busy working on some of her new ship designs. She was wondering if she should breakaway from the Federation ships and design her own ships. She would need to ask Calvine and Ness. Their opinions carried much weight with her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:34 am

Calvine decided he was going to see what Cedrick was doing before he headed back to their apartment. As a rule though he had more freedom he tended not to just come in if he knew she was really focused on something, but he didn't think so this time around so he went to check on them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:19 pm

Cedrick looks up from.what she was doing "Yes?" she asks as she wanders over to her office door. Picking out ships isn't a real priority at the moment and she could do so when she gets back to her apartment.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:45 pm

Calvine got straight to the point once he got there. "I was gonna head back to the apartment, but before then I wanted to see if you maybe needed help with anything. That or if you wanted me to pick anything up."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:23 pm

Cedrick looks at her watch "I believe it is about time for me to call it a day." she says "Let me say good night to Masato and I will join you." she says as she gets her purse and jacket and starts out towards Masato's holodeck.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:51 pm

Calvine thought Cedrick would still be busy but he wasn't complaining of course of spending more time with them. While this was happening he opted to go wait by them until they were ready to leave.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:26 am

She comes out of the holodeck after about five minuets "I am ready to go now." she says as she starts out "KITT is waiting for us in the parking garage." she points out "Did you wish to eat out or just head back to the apartment?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:27 am

Calvine thought about it a bit, then shook his head. "I'm all right with heading back to the apartment. I kinda just want to hang out with you in a quite place and wind down."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:36 am

Cedrick nods as she climbs into KITT "We shall order in, then." she says as the three of them talk off. It takes them about a half hour to get to the apartment. She thanks KITT and bids him a good night before heading to her room.

Once in, she closes the blinds and unbuttons her dress, letting it fall to the ground. She was in a pair of panties, stocking over them and was it. She wasn't wearing a bra this time. She sits on the bed, then lays back with a sigh.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:12 am

Calvine of course liked the view of her long legs and chest even if it was something he had seen multiple times by now. He did notice her sigh though he sat down by them. "You have a long day at work?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:43 am

Cedrick nods "I always have a long day at work." she says. She knew that Calvine liked the view of her naked breasts. Guys were easy to please and even though they have seen a woman naked many times, if they are really fond of that girl, they usually never get tired of seeing them in various states of undress.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:30 pm

"Well, if you want.." Calvine began, kissing her and slowly lowering down to her large chest where he could play with her pink nipples. "I can help you get some of that stress out of you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:43 pm

Cedrick rolls away from Calvine and ends up on her stomach "One of your back rubs will likely help out more than sexual activities." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:13 pm

"All right." Calvine silently complied, if that's what she wanted then it was fine with him far as that went. He wasn't exactly the best at this sort of thing, but he was decent enough at it he supposed. Sometimes you didn't always have to talk a lot and kind of just enjoy the moment.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:46 am

Cedrick sighs, content, as Calvine rubs her down. This was how most of their sexual encounters started, she realized. She would be tired from work, take her suit off amd Calvine would rub her back.

Later she would roll over on her back and Calvine would go after her breasts, then pull her stockings and panties off and soon after, she would have his handsome dick inside of her. But she wasn't sure if it would turn out this way or not... but most likely.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:26 am

Cedrick was correct in this case, Calvine couldn't seem to get enough of her but for now he held himself back since she was just relaxing on her stomach. A lot of the time it just came to what sort of mood the two were in at the time. "So have you heard from Amanda in a bit?" he asked more just starting conversation and seeing how her world was doing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:38 am

Cedrick shakes her head "No." she says "Last I heard, they were heading to Noreal and since we do not have interplanetary communications with them yet, it is not likely I will hear anything from them until they get back." she mumbles.

Calvine may think he doesn't give good backrubs, but to Cedrick, he has some very gentle hands and she really doesn't mind those same hands touching her body.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:35 am

"I guess it makes sense.." Calvine wondered if the two would end up living there, he doubted it but one never truly knew in the end. He just continued his work on the young woman the best he could, which he guessed was good enough with how often she enjoyed it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:38 am

Cedrick lets out a soft, content moan as Calvine works out some knots in her shoulders and she slowly rolls over after a bit. She as sound asleep, that's both how tired she was and how good Calvine's backrubs were for her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:54 am

Cedrick must of been far more tired then she thought if she fell asleep from that, or it was a combo of that and the back rub. Regardless he didn't want to wake them up, so he got some blankets to let them rest under them before deciding it be a good time to get some shut eye himself.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next