Old Business and New Business

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Old Business and New Business - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Business and New Business

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:00 am

"That makes sense. I mean its better then being at each others throats all the time. And you're right, besides those two who knows what else is out there for us. Not all of it is going to be friendly." Calvine said, agreeing wit them. "So what are your plans then? You still have a lot of other things to finish up for the day right?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:23 am

Cedrick nods "Yes. I have a full day." she says "Why? Are you feeling... anxious!" she asks, her face going red. That was her way of asking if he was feeling horny without Actually saying it "B-because if you were, we could... go to my office for a quicky..." she says, all embarrassed now.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:13 am

Calvine still found it cute and smiled shaking his head. "Nah, I'm ok for now. But after work and we're in the mood we'll have plenty of time to ourselves." He said. "Though you talking about this Federation and everything must mean you'll be getting a real live crew just for exploring and such right? I think we talked about this earlier about if we hypotehitcally did something like this most would be humans and Zoanthropes so people know what to expect.

"However, I Don't think we should just completely count out other natives just because they're in the minority. It's their home to and its about bringing people together and being close then having them feel left out. Plus if we're using the Federation charter and such, we should try to honor those ideals the best we can. I have a lot of respect for them and don't want to just use their name and nothing else."
Calvine pointed out.

He thinks for a bit. "Not sure how practical of Every native race as I'm not sure how many we have, and some you might not be able to find any willing. How many are there at a guess? Either way just a decent amount of who fits should work."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:44 am

Cedrick thinks for a bit "Well, aside from the troops and the senior staff, everyone else is going to be an NS-5, that will cut down on any casualties we may get in the event of a battle." she says "But I suppose I can look for other candidates for senior staff members? Alden will need to approve my choices and I will need to ask his recommendations as well, since he is the Captain of the ship." she says, twirling a lock of hair.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:39 am

Calvine didn't think that was a bad idea. "I don't see why not. And I guess it make sense not to want as many causalities so keeping the living crew a bit down. I think, eventually, once we truly have a space presence we can see about civilian travel ships when we start having our first colonies and such. That be in the future though when we're a bit more secure in our part of space."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:46 am

Cedrick nods "I had not thought of colonies before, but I suppose it makes sense." she says, thinking "We should start by colonizing the Moon and Mars first. We can use the NS-5s to set everything up, that way is anything goes wrong, we will not lose any lives." she says as she gets up and grabs a data padd and starts looking for blueprints to set up colonies "We can even make a new ship yard on Mars, that way we can construct our ships without worrying about people seeing what we are doing." she says. Cedrick seemed all excited by this now.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:40 am

Calvine didn't mind, though he knew such a thing was going to take time for all this to happen. "Also, I was wondering how we would transition to a legit Star Fleet one day. In the sense we have ships piloted by various people in a large group and maybe even a academy or something to go to."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:20 am

Cedrick nods "That is something I would like to get started as well, however, we still need to talk to the UN about making contact with extraterrestrials." she says "Right now everyone is mad at aliens because of the Trojan invasion... we need to show them that not all aliens are bad...." she says, thinking of possible solutions.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:26 am

"I'm not sure." Calvine admitted after a bit. "Maybe something to brainstorm with Ness when he gets back. Not saying its be the entire solution but since Noreal races can techically be counted as aliens due to being on another planet, they did stick their neck out for earth in the front lines when pretty much no one else would."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:49 am

Cedrick nods "We could, possibly, use that to our advantage." she says.

"Excuse me..." KITT says, reminding everyone that he was still there "Perhaps some of the extraterrestrials here on Earth can help convince them." he suggests "Is not Hanna Grasshopper one such extraterrestrial that could only help your case?" he asks.

Cedrick nods slowly "Yes... I suppose so." she says just as slowly. Hanna was Cedrick's rival for Calvine's affections, so Naturally, she wouldn't want to to talk to her, but this was important, so... "Would you be willing to ask for her help?" she asks Calvine.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:02 am

Calvine shook his head. "I don't see why not. I mean this IS something important we need to tackle if we're going to move forward with everything."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:24 am

Calvine was treated to once of Cedrick's Very rare smiles "Thank you." she says as she gets up and gives him a quick kiss "I have to be getting back to work. But I will see you after work." she says as she starts off, heading back to her office.

"Would you like me to get Hanna for you?" KITT offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:39 pm

Calvine didn't really have to think about it, he knew he had to do his own part in regards to getting things running. Even if he wasn't the face of the company anymore it was hardly impirtant. The Federation meant a great deal to him and he respected them a great deal, and if they were going to both use their ships, name and everything else he was going to make damn sure they actually followed through.

He nodded. "Yeah, I'd apperciate it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:16 pm

KITT turns and transforms as he drives off to find Hanna. She was using the biological labs to try and further her studies if Human physiology.

It was about fifteen, or so, minuets before she comes wandering on over "Hi there, Calvine." she says in her usual cheerful tone "KITT said you wanted to talk to me about something?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:32 am

Calvine turned to the young woman, she seemed to be in a good mood like normal. "Hey there. Me and Cedrick were discussing how to show earth not all aliens are bad and figured maybe you could help with that. Though if you're asking for a plan right now, we got nothing its more just to start."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:19 pm

Hanna thinks for a moment, before nodding "Yeah. I believe I know of the perfect person for the job." she says "He's strong, charismatic, has a certain way with words, and a spark of gold." she seems to be beaming at the idea of talking to him "I'll talk to him and see if he wants to come to Earth on Paragon Corps behalf... but I have one thing to ask first..." she starts "Let me suck you off. I need more samples of Human reproductive secretions." she says, a twinkle in her eye.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:39 am

Calvine doubted she needed that much more and was more a excuse to do lewd stuff. However, if it what she was asking for exchange then there were worse things. "Well, all right. Just not right here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:06 pm

Hanna frowns a little "You don't sound very happy with getting to do sexy stuff with your hot, Cybertronian girlfriend." she says "Maybe we should just forget the whole thing." she says as she turns and starts off "If you change your mind, I'll be in my lab." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:53 pm

Calvine was briefly confused since he never said it was a bad thing or that he minded. Maybe he gave off the wrong signals? Either way he went to stop her. "Hold on. I never said I minded or a bad thing, if I gave off the wrong vibe I'm sorry."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:47 am

Hanna looks over to him "Well, if that's the case, let's head on over to my lab anyway. That way no one cam bother us." she says as she starts off once more.

She felt a little thrilled by the fact that she called herself Calvine's girlfriend and he didn't deny it or say that Cedrick was his girlfriend. Personally? She didn't understand the Human need to stick with just One partner.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:00 am

Calvine followed after them, he had a few thoughts of his own as far as things go but there was one thing that had been itching just on his ear since this started. "So, this person you're thinking of asking have you ever mentioned them before?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:40 pm

Hanna nods "I'm mentioned them.before, but never went into details." she says as she wanders into her lab, waits for Calvine, then locks the door "He's one of the greatest Primes on Cybertron. Optimus Prime." she says, a twinkle in her eyes "While he's not the most charismatic of the Primes, that honor goes to Megatronus Prime, Optimus is soft spoken and has a way of grabbing your attention when he speaks." she says.

She stops by a machine "So, do you wanna do this the automated way, or the old fashion way?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:06 pm

It did seem he was mistaken in assuming she didn't need anymore, so to that end he took it more seriously. "Which of the two would actually get you a lot more bang for your buck? Which ever it is we'll go with that one."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:13 pm

Hanna shrugs "Either way will work the same." she says as she pats the device that looks like an onahole "It all depends on your level of output. So either in this hole, or one of my holes. The choice is up to you." she says simply.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:11 pm

It was just a matter of pride that Calvine didn't want to use that kind of hole, besides it was much more fun the other way. "Hm. I'm game for the old fashion way. But do you have a preference how you want to go about things this time?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next