Old Business and New Business

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Old Business and New Business - Page 6 Empty Re: Old Business and New Business

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:00 pm

"This world can be pretty crazy as we both know so her having her powers wouldn't hurt. But we'll see. As long as she's happy is healthy that's all that matters. I could get to know them when they come to, whenever that is."
Calvine was curious meeting them when time came to it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:18 pm

Cedrick shrugs "If I am honest, I would rather have her live a normal life." she says with a sigh "But you are right. This is a crazy world and she may need to protect herself or others." she says.

She puts down the data padd and stands up "I do believe I shall head to bed now. I have a full day tomorrow and need to be rested." she says as she heads to the bed and drops her robe. She was only wearing black lace panties and that was it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:49 pm

Calvine didn't mind the view, but he behaved himself besides he was fine and Cedrick needed the rest. "I think I'll clunk out then to. We really schedule some down time one of these days.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:05 am

As Calvine climbs in bed, Cedrick snuggles next to him. Her cold body pressed against his, his arm snuggled between her round, soft breasts, as she holds onto his hand. Cedrick is usually pretty clingy when she sleeps, like she doesn't want to wake up alone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:16 pm

Calvine would guess she acted that way due to her past, but either way he didn't really mind too much. He adjusted slightly to make sure she was comfortable before slowly falling asleep himself after a bit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:48 am

Cedrick woke up at her usual time and sits up. She looks.down at the sleeping form of Calvine and allows herself a small smile. She carefully gets up, making sure not to wake Calvine up and heads to the shower.

She stands there letting the warm water caress her bare body as she thinks about her upcoming day. She still hasn't told Calvine about her plan to make dedicated war ships to protect Earth from and possible future attacks. She wasn't too sure how he would react.

Maybe she would inform him about her plans after Masato was all better. She sighs under the shower spray. She loved taking showers. After eighteen years of birdbaths and being broke, scrounging for whatever she could. She was Not taking actually having money for granted.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:35 pm

Calvine woke up before too long noticing Cedrick was gone but the shower was running. He decided he'd make them a actual good breakfast; sure they had those devices but a homemade meal made for someone you cared about tended to hold a bit more weight. Pancakes and eggs and such were easy to make, but making them really good was another story which he thought he was at this point.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:47 am

Cedrick gets out of the shower and puts on her business skirt. She looked ready to tackle any problem the day threw at her.

She walks out of her bedroom, looking over her schedule on her data padd. It was business as usual, but she also had an appointment with Espen Goldsmith about the up coming UN meeting and although she would never admit, or show it, she was a little nervous.

She looks over to the breakfast that Calvine made for her, and while she usually ate light for the morning, it would be rude of her not to have some of this amazing meal he made.

She sits down, crosses her legs, and looks at the food "This looks fantastic..." she says in a dead voice "Thank you." she says as she starts to eat.

She was eating lightly, as usual "So what do you plan to do for the rest of the day?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:44 am

Calvine shrugged slightly in response. "Honestly? Not sure. But with how busy I was and such its just how I like it. I'll figure things out though, I always do. What about you? Just the same old, same old?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:23 am

Cedrick thinks for a bit "How about going to the Autobot hangar to help them?" she suggests "Since we are now in league with the Cybertronian's of this universe, and some of them Are different from what Tumbler and the others remember, we should get them ready, mentally, for if they run into some old Decepticon's who are good now, like Megatronus Prime." she points out "And who knows? Maybe we could see if they want to go back to Cybertron."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:13 am

Calvine was a bit more quite, then nodded a bit in thought. "You know..that's actually not a bad idea. I'll do it. Besides it would give me something to do for part of my day."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:45 am

Cedrick may not show her emotions as much, but she's good at picking up on the emotions of others "You seem awfully quiet..." she points out "Is there something bothering you?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:08 am

Calvine wished his habit of being quite when he was thinking didn't make it seem like something was wrong. He needed to stop doing that but old habits he supposed. "Yeah, I'm fine sorry for worrying you. I was just thinking about how they might adjust. I tend to get quite some times if I think so I need to stop doing that."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:51 am

Cedrick nods "I am sure they will be fine." she says as she finishes up her meal and stands "Breakfast was delicious, thank you." she says as she kisses Calvine on the cheek "I have a feeling that I will be back late tonight." she says as she gathers her things and starts out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:34 pm

Calvine finished getting cleaned up before he headed out, the first stop was Autobot Hangar then he figure out from there. It should be interesting none the less no matter which way it went. It had been quite some time since he went, but made him also wonder how KOS-MOS was doing since they never managed to get them home.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:14 am

KOS-MOS had gone out amongst the stars to find her purpose in this universe. Tumbler and the other Autobots were just chilling in their hangar when KITT comes rolling in with Calvine.

As Cedrick goes to check on her shipyards and the progress of her ships, Ness shows up at Paragon HQ with his report about the deal he closed with the ruling body of Noreal.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:44 am

"Hey everyone." Calvine greeted as he came into the hangar. "How has everyone been holding up?" He hadn't known KOS-MOS had went out into the stars but hopefully she found out whatever it was she was looking for out there.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:18 pm

Tumbler shrugs "We're going stir crazy being locked up in here." he says "How is it that KITT can go out while we're stuck in here?" he asks.

It was KITT who answered "It is because I am the only one who can successfully pass as a normal Earth vehicle." he points out "Though, if you wish, we can get some new vehicles for all of you to scan." he offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:47 am

Calvine wasn't sure Why he hadn't thought of that in the first place before hand. "That's actually a really good idea KITT. We should start on that to give you ideas some freedom. I know being cooped up in one place all this time can't be too good for you guys."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:14 pm

Tumbler shakes his head "We shouldn't need to change our appearance just so we can go outside." he says as he stands up "I'm going to head out for some fresh air." he says "I'm not a prisoner here." he says as he transforms and starts to roll out.

KITT watches him go "I will follow him and make sure he does.not get into trouble." he says as he transforms and follows Tumbler out.

Trailbreaker shrugs "I don't mind the pace and quiet of the indoors." he says. This was an Autobot made for the outdoors, but suffered from agoraphobia.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:17 pm

As long as he didn't get in trouble it was fine and with KITT there he should be fine going about his way. Having a 'earth' car was convient for getting around though he wondered if any more would get a humanoid form like Hanna.

"On another note, have you guys considered if you want to go to this dimension's version of your planet? Or at least scoop it out and see?" Calvine asked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:21 pm

Trailblazer shrugs "I mean, we've talked about it and we aren't very sure if it's something we want to do... after all, what if there are this dimension's equivalent of us there? Would that cause the universe to implode or something?" he asks.

"And what would some of us do if we were to run into someone like, oh I donno, Megatron? Who, according to Grasshopper, he's a Prime? And there are now Thirteen of them again?" he asks. On the battlefield he is cool, calculating, and even a little cold. But when Not on the field, he tends to be a worrywart.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:18 am

Calvine did think he worried too much which was a surprise since he was different in battle. Then again sentient beings were a contradicting and complex mass at the best of days. "I'm not a expert like Ness, but meeting another version of you won't make things explode. The Megatron here isn't the same as home, but if you're worried about meeting another version of yourselves and such I could ask Grasshopper later if maybe they could ask their people if you guys exist already."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:30 am

Trailblazer shakes his head "No thanks. I'd rather stay here where I know I won't cause universal destruction and I don't have to be relegated to one single profession for eons at a time." he says.

Calvine's communicator signals him "Calvine..." it was Cedrick "Ness is back and he has some good news for us." she says.

Ness was in Cedrick's office, going over the details of the trade agreement with her "And after looking over some of the raw materials, I think if we combine them with ours, we can make a metal comfortable to tritanium in strength and with a little tweaking and refinement, we can make it even stronger." he says with a grin.

Cedrick nods "And once we plug the metallurgic structure into the replicator mainframe, we can use this new super metal to start construction on a new line of starships." she says. This business venture might actually pays off and as far as the people of Noreal are concerned, they just got space travel that's centuries beyond their level of technology, for a few hundred tons of rocks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:32 am

"Suit yourself. I'm gonna check on Ness." After the message came it he wanted to check on Ness to see how things went and just general chat. He didn't know you had to be assigned to some job for eon's at a time, but maybe things were different in the prime dimension.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next