Old Business and New Business

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Old Business and New Business - Page 10 Empty Re: Old Business and New Business

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:22 am

Calvine looked over what was shown on the screen, he remembered seeing this before a few times. He liked to try to keep up to date about these sorts of things at least as much as he could. Heck there might be even more advanced ships from the Federation in some further future; but he was getting ahead of himself.

"Its not a bad start I suppose." He said. "Have you built a Federation ship before and if so what was your first?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:18 am

Ness shakes his head "No. I've only advised technologies for them and the last time I tried, I lost interest." he says, referring to the Odyssey.

Ness looks towards the door to the medical room that Cedrick was in "I believe she's just about ready for you to meet Masato. You can probably go on in now." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:34 pm

Calvine trusted Ness judgement especially with all the stuff that came with it but jut out of respect so he knocked on the door briefly of the room. "It's Calvine. It all right if I come in?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:43 pm

It was Cedrick who opened the door "Yes. You may enter." she says as she moves aside "There is someone I would lime you to meet." she says.

Masato was sitting on her bed in a hospital gown "Momma? If this man Calvine? The one you use to get sad over because he had left?" she asks.

Cedrick nods "Yes. But he is back now and he is here to stay with us..." she looks over to Calvine "Right?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:41 pm

"It's nice to meet you Masato. Cedrick told me a lot about you. I'm not going anywhere, I plan on staying." Of course anything could happen but if he had any say he wasn't going anywhere/
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:41 am

Masato regards Calvine "Since you are staying with mamma, does that make you my pappa?" she asks.

Ness watched Calvine wander into the room and smiles. His buddy will be fine now. Ness stands and gathers his stuff and starts off. He felt another adventure calling.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:54 pm

Calvine hadn't really thought about that aspect too much but that part would make sense. "I could be, its more what you're comfortable with."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:25 am

Masato thinks for a bit "I think I would like a pappa. Momma was lonely for so long and now that she's not and you're with us now, it makes sense that you are my pappa now." she reasons, which didn't Really make too much sense.

Cedrick didn't care. Her daughter was back "Masato, would you like to return to school, now that you are better?" she asks.

Masato nods "Yes momma. I would very much like to return to school. I believe I was making friends there." she says "Will we all be living together now?" she asks.

Ness gets to the parking lot and wanders over to KITT "Hey Kitt. I'm going to be leaving soon. Everything I've set out to do, I've done." he says.

Kitt, who was still in vehicle form, turns his scanning sensor on "I will certainly miss your company, Ness, but I understand why you must leave." he says.

Ness pats Kitt's hood "Take care of Cedrick, Masato, and Calvine for me." he says as he holds out a hand and pulls an invisible force which opens a standard PK Vortex in a clap of thunder "Take it easy." he says as he jumps in, which causes the vortex to close in another clap of thunder.

((Ness is out.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:46 am

"I stay with them now so I don't see why not."
It was Cedrick's daughter so of course she'd be living with them for the time being until she got old enough. Speaking of that, he did wonder if she'd have a growth spurt of some sort or just grow older slower like a normal person.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:12 am

Masato looked delighted and Cedrick nods "And speaking of which, we should be heading home now." she says "There is still plenty we need to do before the days end."

They still needed to re-enroll Masato into school, buy her supplies and a new uniform. She was a normal person now, so they needed to make sure she knew when to eat and such, as she had never done so before.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:37 am

Calvine took a mental note of what he had been doing and honestly it could wait. Besides this was more important. "Sure. It is starting to get a bit on the later side."

He probably should of asked Ness a few questions if she age normally or have any powers. Maybe next time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:18 am

The three of them climb into KITT and they take off, heading to home.

((This thread had reached the end. It is closed and all are out.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10