Old Business and New Business

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Old Business and New Business - Page 3 Empty Re: Old Business and New Business

Post by Namey Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:30 am

Hanna pauses for a second, then her shirt and skirt come off, followed by her bra and panties and she was standing completely naked infront of Calvine "I would prefer you on top. Because as Much as I would like to dominate you, if I were on top, I would crush you." she says as she lays down on a convenience bed she had ready in her lab.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:14 am

If it was possible Calvine honestly wouldn't mind if she wanted to go that route. He personally believed that sex was a important part of the relationship and just like the normal one if the two weren't sexually compatible it probably wasn't going to work. One couldn't be bondage and the other strictly pure vanilla and expect that not to end in tears.

Just like two really dominant people would have to be mature and let there partner take the wheel at times to otherwise it wouldn't be fair. Accommodating each other made for happier intimate time which is why he tried to be flexible..within his standards though. Some stuff was a bit too much for him but different strokes even if stuff some of his friends said had kinda made him look them sideways.

Calvine didn't waste time getting his clothes off as the young woman laid there waiting for him.  He was pretty stiff already which was of no surprise considering she was laying naked in front of him. He slid his hard cock inside of them, feeling their inner walls tighten around him as he began a steady pace at first. It was easy to forget the woman in front of him could turn into a giant mech when he was just interacting with them day in and out like this.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:09 am

Hanna would have taken that as a compliment if he told her. As Calvine slides his dick into Hanna's lower lips, she lets out a soft moan as he keeps plunging his man meat in and out of her tiny, smooth, wet slit.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:37 am

Calvine, like most warm blooded men did like seeing women's breast bounce whether it be because they were on top or he in turn was doing it didn't much matter. Combined the fact Hanna seemed to like it rough and he enjoyed working them over it worked out for them both.

He continued what he was doing, sliding in and out of her at a faster pace enjoying it and knowing her, she was as well.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:49 am

Hanna, indeed, liked it rough! Mainly because she could Take it rough. She kept moaning as Calvine kept ramming his hard dick in and out of her soft, smooth, tight pussy. This, of course, caused the 'unfortunate' side effect of her cute, round breasts to bounce with each thrust from Calvine, which caused her to crave him even More!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:20 am

Cedrick and Hanna were of course a bit different in what they liked and what their preferences were when it came to being intimate. Being rough with them wasn't their first to go to unlike with Hanna but other times she would like when he first came back. Cedrick liked more emotional intitimacy that came with a slower pace was fine with Calvine as it seemed to switch what mood they were both in. It was that compromise he had mentioned, and, ironically enough, it wasn't something they had to talk about. It was just something they both picked up.

His thrust continued at the current pace, sliding in and out her as Hanna continued moaning loudly. Calvine could feel his first orgasm fast approaching, though how much the woman needed whether it was a 'quickie' or a bit more then that he'd find out soon enough.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:35 pm

Hanna, indeed, liked it rough. Mainly because Calvine was only Human and couldn't be Too rough. The Cybertronian locks her legs around his waist as she fires off his first load of man juice into her artificial womb (which felt all too real "AHHH!!" she screams in pleasure as she goes limp, her legs falling away from Calvine's waist.

She was 'breathing' hard and had, what appeared to be, little hearts in her eyes "Oh my... that was... long overdue... for both of us I believe." she says as she smiles at him with a 'come hither' look in her eyes "Wanna go again?" she asks with a mischievous grin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:15 am

Calvine of course naturally had his own orgasm roughly around the same time Hanna did. The visual along with everything else was enough to push them over the edge. Still if she wanted he could go for a bit more which it turned out she did.

"Can you get on your hands and knee's this time?" Judging by what happened when he first came back she didn't mind that position at all.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:17 pm

Hannah chuckles "You certainly like that position, don't you?" she asks as she turns over on her stomach and gets to her hands and knees "Come on, big guy. I'm waiting for you." she teases him by wiggling her butt a bit.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:37 pm

Calvine did like that position, and while Cedrick didn't lucky enough for him she did. In either case he didn't want to keep them waiting nor did he feel like waiting himself. He mounted them from behind, sliding his hard cock back into them in and out. The other part he liked was the view from this position to.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:04 am

"Ahhh..." Hannah moans in pleasure as Calvine slides back inside of her "This is one of the many things that Humans have over Cybertronian's... she says as she starts to moan each time Calvine slides his dick in and out of her "Oh... I can't, ah, wait for you, ha, to fill me up!" she says between moans, as her cute tits were swaying back and forth with each thrust from Calvine.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:34 pm

Calvine would of said Humans had their ups and downs just like anything else and Cybertronian's had theirs. Right now, though, he was focused on giving both of them the most pleasure. He slid in and out of her harder as her breast swayed back and forth giving them the work over both of them wanted.

Idly, he did wonder how her kind reproduced to begin with. Something to ask when they were finished.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:34 pm

After Calvine fires off another round of baby batter into Hannah, and she climaxes, she slumps forward, onto her stomach, breathing hard, and just laying there "That was... wonderful... we have to get... into the habit of doing this on the regular." she says as she rolls over "However, there Is something wrong with the samples..." she says "They don't seem as, full bodied as the first batch... have you and Cedrick been doing it on the regular?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:16 pm

Calvine pulled out once it seemed she was satisfied and done for the time being. At her question he could of lied or deflected but there was no point obviously anyone would know what they were doing. "Me and Cedrick do get intimate still, yeah. Uh, speaking of how do your kind reproduce?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:51 am

Hannah sits up "Well, it's not as pleasurable as how Humans do, that's for sure." she says.

She holds up her hands and they change to her protoform Cybertronian hands "So, basically, we Combine..." she says as she outs her hands together and they merge into each other "We stay like that and give a small part of our sparks to create a new, smaller, spark, the male gives the female some of his parts and she adds some of her parts into the new life they created and the female carries the, uh, hatchling, for a bit, adding more and more parts until it's time for them to, give birth? I guess you can call it, and then the child will grow up on it's own from there." she says, pulling her hands apart and reforming them to look normal.

She chuckles a bit "I can't believe I just had to explain tue Cybertronian birds and bees." she says as she gets up "I believe I got enough samples for now, but, if you like we can stay like this in my lab for a bit longer." she says as she reaches down and starts playing with his penis a bit "I really don't mind." she purrs.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:40 pm

Calvine found the whole thing interesting and it made some sense to the young man. They obviously had to reproduce in some form or fashion or they probably be gone by now given they had wars and conflict plenty of times.

At her comment, he thought for a moment and shook his head. "I'll take a rain check for now. But actually we can spend time together in another way. You're better in genetic related stuff and I want to get better, so I was hoping to learn from you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:34 am

Hannah nods, a little disappointed, but she understood "If you want to learn genetics, I should introduce you to my teacher some time." she says as she starts to get dressed "Oh, before I forget, I believe I solved my lubricant problem. It should now be safe to ingest and I can make it any flavor you like." she says with a thumbs up "You know, for next time."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:48 am

Calvine found the idea amusing but it made sense. "I'll have to think about it for next time. Who is your teacher?" Though he suppose he could always also talk to Ness when he got back. But knowing his friend there was a potential chance something else came up and be a bit, which was fine since he had his own life to.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:46 pm

Hannah's eyes brighten up "His name is Shockwave and he's the most brilliant scientist on all of Cybertron!" she says "He is so cool under pressure and his experiments are so far ahead of anything else I have seen from the Iacon Hall of Science." she says, starstruck "I'm so fortunate to have him as my teacher. He's taught me so much already and I'm only getting better and better and, hopefully soon, he'll include me in some of his bigger experiments."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:24 pm

"Like what? If you can tell me any, that is." Calvine was geuinely a bit curious about the whole thing. "Was the merging of DNA thing your idea or theirs?" Getting dressed wasn't too much of a pain, the 'mess' that came after a bit more so but not so much.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:18 pm

Hannah shakes her head "No, that was mine." she says as she picks up a laser scalpel "I wanna show you something." she says as she takes the scalpel to her finger and blue electricity drips out of her finger, like blood "You obviously know what this is, right? It's energon. The life blood of all Cybertronian's." she says.

She bandages her finger up as the 'liquid' electricity remained on the table, but was starting to lose it's spark "Energon is what we need to survive and there's a finite supply on Cybertron. Shockwave found a way to make Stable synthetic energon that we call Synth-En and it's saved my people!" she says, getting excited again "And that's just One of the brilliant discoveries he's made for Cybertron."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:31 am

Calvine was impressed by the fact they had managed to do that, while hardly a expert he knew something like that was hardly a easy feat to do. "That's really impressive. I really want to meet them one of these days. How long have you been taking their teachings?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:10 pm

Hannah shrugs "I think about a few hundred Earth years? That seems about right." she mumbles "When the delegations from Cybertron gets here, I want to ask the Prime that shows up if it would be alright if I could start on Synth-En production, you know, for KITT and the other Cybertronians here, because they only have access to the dodgy stuff Ness made and since KITT can Only use Synth-En, it would be good to have some." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:29 pm

Calvine hadn't really thought about it, but it Did make a lot of sense far as things to go went. "Hopefully they say yes then. And if this experiment goes well enough others of your kind can blend in better."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:51 pm

Hannah nods "Here's hoping. The more Cybertronians that can safely integrate into Human society the better it'll be for all of us." she says with a nod.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next