Old Business and New Business

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Old Business and New Business - Page 9 Empty Re: Old Business and New Business

Post by Namey Wed May 26, 2021 3:00 pm

Cedrick shakes her head "No. The senior staff will consist of Earth nationals, as will the company of soldiers and whom else wants to join up. But most of the crew will be NS-5's." she explains "For now, I am using NS-5's because we have yet to put together the crew."

The 'woman' at the desk looks over her computer "I'm terribly sorry, miss Barlan, but there is no one by that name working here." she says "Is there someone else I can look up for you?" she asks, the smile not leaving her face.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 26, 2021 8:14 pm

Espen mentally nodded, that all made sense. "That makes sense until you select more groups of people to come along. I have confidence that it will be done well when time comes."
___

The young woman had questions about the person she was talking about, but she didn't want to appear rude so reframed. "I understand. However, a person by the name does visit from time to time so if its not too much trouble if they come through could you let them know?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 29, 2021 8:30 am

Cedrick shakes her head "The main problem is, many of our competitors would like nothing more then to get their hands ahold of our company secrets, so we need to be very careful about whom we choose for our missions." she explains.

The holo-secretary frowns slightly "If I'm not mistaken, mister Burger comes in at random times and often doesn't even bother to check in or even get a visitor's pass. It's very troublesome. But what's a hologram todo?" she asks with a sigh and a shrug.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 29, 2021 8:46 am

Espen was silent for a bit longer, thinking of something. "A suggestion then is if Ness is willing to, screen the people coming in. This would be a longer process since he comes and goes, and doing so would take time but if that vital it be important to keep it slow anyway. Just a idea."

___

Skylar sighed internally, figuring as much. "Thank you anyway, it was worth a try. Have a good rest of the day." With that part of her business dealt with, she headed outside to head back to leave.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 31, 2021 3:20 pm

Cedrick starts shaking her head before Espen could finish "I do not see Ness doing that, as he does not read people's minds without their permission or if there is a life on the line." she says "But not to worry, we shall think of something."

The holo-secretary shrugs "If she wanted me to inform her when mister Burger came in, she could have at least left me some contact information." she says as she fades away.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 31, 2021 10:58 pm

Espen supposed that part was fair, and ultimately it was up to Ness of what he may or may not of wanted to do. "In the mean time, I am ready to head back whenever you are. Unless you had something more in mind."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:28 am

Cedrick nods "As you wish." she says as she leads him back to the transporter pad "So what do you think about my offer?" she asks after they transport back to the Odyssey and start back to Earth.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:33 am

"Far as working here? I'm fine with it."
Espen said. "I would like to get to know some of the others I may be seeing around and getting adjusted. One thing at a time though."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:17 am

Cedrick was wondering what he was talking about. She meant working her and Paragon. Though, as an ambassador to Earth, she really couldn't have picked a better person. Besides, the ambassador doesn't Need to be from Earth they just need to have Earth's best interests in mind.

She nods "Let us be off then." she says as the two of them beam back to the Odyssey and in as much time as it takes them to get to the bridge, they were back in Earth's orbit and soon, they were back in Cedrick's office "Well mister Goldsmith, I do thank you for your time and hearing me out." she says as she holds her slender hand out "I look forward to working with you in the future."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:27 am

Espen shook her hand, it was soft but he knew all too well she was a lot stronger then she appeared. "And I as well Cedrick. Is there anything else or we completely finished for the time being?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:59 am

Cedrick shakes her head "We are done for now, but look forward to many lunch meetings in the future." she says as she motions for him to follow her "Let me walk you to your, also..." she pulls out a watch box. It was Paragon Corp's new smart watch "I would like you to have this, as a gift." she offers him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:10 am

Espen took the item gratefully. "I've been meaning to get a new one but thank you for this. What makes it different from one of the standard ones?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:56 am

Cedrick shrugs "It will tell you everything about it in the user manual." she says.

Kitt was waiting outside to take Espen anywhere he wanted to go. Sure Cedrick could have transported him anywhere, but there was an elegance in driving.

"Good afternoon, mister Goldsmith. Where would you like to go today?" Kitt asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:11 am

Espen had to think for a moment before deciding to give the address to the home he had in Tokyo, he wanted to wind down after today. "You have a interesting group you found yourself in Kitt and I suppose myself now to."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:30 am

Kitt was making his way through traffic "Indeed we do. Most of of are here thanks to Ness bringing us here." he says "And while most of us are grateful to be free from where we were from, some of the other autobots are feeling homesick, though, I am not one of them."

Kitt pulls up to his house not too long after "I can tell you that miss Cedrick has been looking forward to working with you for a bit. She believes with the two of you working together, you both can make a real change for all non humans." the transformer says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:19 am

Espen was grateful for the ride, he did have some things he wanted to look into when he got the chance. "I think we have a decent chance of doing as such working together. Either way it was nice meeting you Kitt until next time."

Meeting aliens, well or this case more then those on earth had been a dream since he was a small so to him this was a bonus on top of helping.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:04 pm

Cedrick heads to the medical wing to check on Ness to see if he was finished working on Masato. Cedrick checks on in and sees the peaceful form of Masato sleeping in her bed.

Ness looks up from her chart "She's doing just fine. Her new body is stable and functioning like it should. She's just very tired. She'll be up and about in a few hours and she'll be Very hungry." he cautions.

Cedrick regards the sleeping form of her daughter "And she will remember everything about her life before?" she asks.

Ness nods "She certainly will. That was tue whole purpose of me taking that scan before her symbiote body died. So that when I make a new body, I can upload her memories into it, and it would be like nothing as traumatic as death happened." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:38 pm

Calvine was still doing his thing working on this when he decided to take a brief break and check to see how Cedrick and Ness were doing. That is if they weren't busy at the moment, he'd have to see first and if so, do something else during his break.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:06 pm

Cedrick had asked Ness to wait outside while she 'ran tests' on Masako, but Ness could sense that she was overwhelmed by the return of her daughter. So Ness would wait outside until she was ready.

He looks over to his friend "Hey buddy." he holds up his hand in a fist bump "Cedrick is in the medical wing. It's best to hold up for a bit. Her daughter is back and in full health. Cedrick's a little overwhelmed at the moment."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:53 am

Calvine responded in time to his friend. "It's cool and understandbale so I don't mind waiting a bit. Heck if you want we could go do something briefly with just us two and let them catch up. It's been how long since we've done anything with just us two?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:21 pm

Ness smiles "Buddy, I would like nothing more then to go on an adventure. We can even come back the second we leave that way it would be like we were never gone." he says.

"I was thinking of visiting an isekai world that I've been scoping out for a bit now." he explains "A powerful demon lord it ruling over a helpless land with an iron fist. Wanna help me stop him?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:40 pm

"Well, I was hoping to just chill with you but can't completely ignore what you said. Plus it Has been a while."
Calvine said, thinking then grinning. "Sure I'd be fine with going and helping. Since you can control when we come back makes it better to give Cedrick and her daughter some time to themselves."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:06 am

Ness nods "Then, by chum, we shall just chill and talk about what's been going on." he says "As you may already know, things are going smoothly with Earth's new space program." he says "Cedrick is really ramping up production of ships, though, they are all based on earlier Starfleet designs. The Odyssey was the only later ship she could Currently get, because it was one that I had salvaged." he explains "So, did you have a design for a ship?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:45 pm

Calvine nodded a bit and showed a data pad which had Intrepid class on it. "At least this was the idea for me, but Actually doing it might be another story. I figured it doesn't hurt to try, espeically with you in and out."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:04 am

Ness looks over the data padd and lets out a low whistle "Intrepid class, huh? Very ambitious." he says "Even with tye NS-5s and industrial replicators, it's gonna take you well over a year to finish." he points out "An Intrepid class starship is one of the most advanced outside of a Sovereign class." he says.

He pulls something else up on the padd "Now, I'm not saying you can't build an Intrepid class ship, I'm just saying it'll take time and I Recommend, nothing more, that you cut your ship building chops on a more simple ship, like a Constitution Class Refit." he says as he hands the padd back to Calvine.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next