Coming Home.

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Coming Home. - Page 4 Empty Re: Coming Home.

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:36 pm

"Don't worry, I'll do my best and then some to keep them safe."
The last statement got Toma curious. "Why do you say that Key?" He was never one to do heavy planning for the future he kinda wanted to hear what she had to say. Besides he was trying to get to know them, at least a little bit. He still didn't it was a good idea to grow too close to someone he might not even see again once they left the planet but even so.

She hadn't mentioned short term goals, but it was none of his business in all honesty if she wanted to share or not.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:07 pm

Key shrugs "Because we could all be dead tomorrow or even two hours from now and all that planning would have been a waste of time." she says simply "Besides, person's attention should be better spent on concentrating on the present. Not wondering what might have been or what could be." she says.

Lee nods "I see your point of view on that. But remember, while the present is important, without the future to plan for, we would never move." he says "You keep training to one day fight against a strong opponent, right? So what if you never find that opponent? Would your training be a waste of time or say you Do find that strong opponent, will your training be enough to beat him?" he asks "You don't know the answer to either question, so you do what you always do. Train for that day." he points out.

Key thinks for s bit "I...see your point." she says as she suddenly stands "If I may be excused." she says (another word that Kate taught her) and walks outside.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:05 pm

Toma wondered if Key was upset by something, or she was just thinking of something. "She going to be okay?"

Kate looked to them. "She'll be fine, Key is a tough girl. Lee just gave her something's to think about."

The Alusarian wasn't really entirely convinced, but Kate obviously knew her more then he did. "All right, if you say so."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:21 pm

Lee looks out the window "She's going to go off and train somewhere. For the day I spoke of." he says "Unfortunately, she doesn't know the land and doesn't know where to train. So chances are she'll find a place where there are no people." he explains "But she's fine."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:28 pm

Akina finally spoke up after a bit. "The ship you're traveling with seems to be a bit on the smaller side, according to Kate. If you like, I could get you and yours something a bit bigger from a variety of other styled ships. But if you're all right with what you have, then its fine. I don't want to impose if youre happy with what you have."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:43 pm

Lee didn't have a problem with the ship he bought. It was just the three of them and it has everything they could want in a ship "In my opinion, I believe we'll stay with what we have." he says, then looks to Kate "What about you? What do you say on this topic?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:12 pm

Kate thought about it before shrugging. "I wouldn't mind something a bit bigger but if you and Key like I'm fine with things as is." She just didn't like the slightly cramped beds, but she didn't want to sound ungrateful or whining so she never said anything about it.

Ayda didn't have a stake in this conversation, so she stayed out of it. Part of her thought maybe she could tag along with them but dismissed the idea as soon as it came. She was pretty sure it wouldn't fly for multiple reasons.

"If you guys want more, there's extra in the back in the kitchen. I'm going to grab some air." Toma made his way outside to the nearby lake of the village, finding a rock to sit down before pulling out a pad and a pen and beginning to draw. In this world, drawing wasn't as needed due to techology but he preferred doing it the old way; plus it relaxed him whenever he was thinking of things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:26 pm

Lee stands and walks over to door and walks to the porch "Key!" he calls and the Saiyan woman comes flying down "What would you rather have, the ship we have or a bigger one?" he asks.

Key shakes her head "I, honestly, don't care. We can fly in which ever ship." she says, indifferently.

Lee nods "I suppose that settles it." he mumbles as he  heads back inside "Akina, we'll take you up on your offer for a bigger ship." he says in a slightly disappointed tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:46 pm

Akina was eating a bit again when she looked up to Lee after being addressed. "I'll take you to the yard so you three can pick out something you all like. Tomorrow though, this day is about done as is. That all right with you three?"

Kate nodded a bit. "Yeah its fine."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:03 pm

Lee looks over to Key "Key's indifferent, I'm against and Kate is for. In this instance, the decision falls to Kate, since she's the Princess." he points out "So tomorrow, she'll be the one picking out the ship." he says "I'll let Key know to go and pack. I'll do the same for us both." he says as he heads out, speaks with Key, both their auras flair up and they take off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:31 pm

Toma came back into the house before too long, instantly noticing a lack of full blooded Sayains. "Where did Lee and Key go?"

"They left, went to get some packing done." Kate went to stretch a bit. "Before we go, I'll help you clean up. It's the least we can do as guest."

"You don't have too. You're guest." Ayda protested.

"It's because we're guest that we want to help." Akina stood up grabbing a plate.

"Oh, okay. If you're sure." Ayda relented as she went to grab plates and such as she cleaned up. Kate was going to miss the little Sayain girl when they left.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:11 pm

Key and Lee had finished packing their things "Key, someone will have to pilot the ship back to Vegeta, since it doesn't have the best auto pilot." he says in a low tone "And since you and I are the only ones who know how to pilot a ship, I'm going to ask if you would be willing to do so." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:41 pm

When everyone finally went to head off, it just left Toma, Ayda and Edgar with Serinity having gone off to her own home alone. Toma was simply sitting out in the front porch, Ayda was sleep with her head resting against him.

"Something on your mind? I know you well enough when something is."

Toma didn't answer right away. "I really don't know. Have you ever felt something was bothering you, but couldn't really explain coherently why at all?"

Edgar chuckled. "Toma, you just described much of my younger life. I wouldn't worry about it. If it doesn't pass in the morning, then it'll come to you eventually, trust me. Our subconscious is somtimes much sharper then we give it credit for. It might be its trying to tell you to do, or Not do something."

"I guess. I just wish it had a manual with this thing."

"Me too my boy, me too. One piece of advice, if you feel strongly of something, you owe it to yourself to at least try. You might fail badly, but at least you'll know you tried and not have regrets in older age. Take it from someone who has been there."

Toma was silent after before deciding it was time to retire himself, so he gently picked up Ayda without waking her and headed back into their home.

Edgar watched the two leave with a world weary sigh. He was tired, not physically. He missed his mate and children who had long since passed away, burring them when it should have been the other way around. The old Alusarian was ready to shuffle off this Mortal Coil they called life. If that liquid was introduced, he doubted he'd take it. But then, if he didn't he might not live long enough to see those two have families of their own one day.

It was something to consider as he headed back home to get some much earned sleep.

Akina and Kate came back before too long, though it was the later that tried to find the Ki energy of the others.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:05 pm

Though Lee could hide his energy, Key couldn't and stuck out like a roman candle. They were both inside their ship and Lee was going over the control with Key, that way she could get safely back to Vegeta.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:10 pm

"Hey you two. What's going on?" Kate asked, as she made her way over. It looked like Lee was teaching Key how to pilot a ship.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:14 pm

Lee looks over to Kate, then goes back to helping Key "Since we're getting another ship, we need to send this one back to Vegeta and since I need to pilot the new ship, I'm teaching Key how to use the controls of this one, since she's the only other on this voyage who can pilot a ship." he explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:28 pm

Kate nodded a bit slowly. "Makes sense. But how is Key getting back then? I thought this one had auto pilot on it though."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:35 pm

Lee nods "It has a basic auto pilot that can handle routine space travel. Though, if any obstacles are encountered, the pilot will have to take over and this ship can't land it's self either." he explains.

"As for how she'll get back, well, there are two options for Key. Either stay on Vegeta or take a space pod back here. It's up to Key to pick which one." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:47 pm

"Ah..is this why you were against it?" If Kate knew it was going to be this big of a issue, she would have firmly said no instead of leaning one way but not really caring until the others put their own two cents in.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:56 pm

Lee nods slightly "Mostly. I, personally, don't see why we would need a bigger ship, since it's only the three of us. Plus, a smaller ship will attract less attention from the wrong people." he says

"The landing light indicator isn't working, but not to worry. The landing gears Do work. So give it a few seconds after you toggle them before you land." he cautions Key.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:07 pm

Kate shook her head."If that was the case I would have said no if I knew that from the get go. I never said we needed it, just that one would be nice. It would make even less sense to have a bigger ship if it ends up just being us two. That and..I don't want Key to have to travel back alone."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:37 pm

Lee doesn't look up from what he was doing "The choice is ultimately up to you about what to do. Stay with what we have or switch to one bigger." he says "As for Key traveling alone, well, the space pods only fit one person, though they Can be set to auto pilot all the way back home." he points out.

He finally looks to Kate "Were you thinking of getting more supplies or something of that nature that would require us to have a bigger ship? Because if that's truly what you wish, then a bigger ship we shall have." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:29 pm

Kate had to think over the few variables of it. The ship was more or less fine, if old. Lee brought up a point about attracting attention so maybe they could get something, though while bigger, was a lot more on the stealthy side. That would handle that problem. While she didn't like the idea of Key traveling alone, in this case it really couldn't be helped. They might seriously need the extra supplies in a emergency.

"All right, I decided. We'll just continue with how things are going now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:48 pm

Lee nods "If that's what you want." he says, then turns back to Key and continues to teach her how to pilot the ship "We'll be along shortly." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:53 pm

Kate left the two Sayains in peace so they could concentrate on what needed to be done. She really didn't feel like heading to bed right away even if it was approaching further in the evening by now.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next