Coming Home.

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Coming Home.

Post by namey on Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:47 pm

Key decided to stay at the front desk and look for some general information about a bit of this and that.

Michelle got to her section and being no surprise to her, there wasn't much on Mystics that wasn't really common knowledge. So she decided to look for her other object of interest.

She goes over to one of the information computer and types in 'Infinity Gems'.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:16 pm

Toma opted to stay at the front desk area as well(surprise) while Ayda went with Kate to go look around the various areas to see what she could see.

As for Michele, as one would suspect there wasn't much. However there was One book that might have some information she was looking for, but it was regarded as debate more then likely fiction. Or in other words 'use as your own judgment or not' for things that seemed to surreal to be true but were there regardless.

Apparently said book was written some self proclaimed interdimensional traveler who wasn't all there in the head raiving about 'Old One's, 'Alphalim' and other outlandish things. Maybe he was born like that or he saw too much. Whatever the case, there was a wealth of supposed information in the book, not just some misc stuff about the gems if it was even accurate to begin with.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:30 pm

Michelle flips through the book, giving each page the once over before putting it back. She would read it later. For now, she needed to find out what else they had about the Infinity Gems. The insane ramblings of some old coot couldn't be All they had on the Gems.

Key was wondering that boredom felt like, because she thinks she was experiencing it right now. Though they could read and wright just fine, Saiyans really Weren't made for reading. Her Saiyan blood was screaming for her to be more active.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:20 am

For Michelle, it was sadly all they had. But really it was suppose to be expected when it came to things like the Gems. It was really a good thing they weren't exactly common knowledge. Funnily enough, all the ramblings of the old man were true, just they sounded too surreal to believe.

No one would ever know. Except for people like Jason of course.

Toma was okay with books, as long as it was something that caught his interest. In this case though, there was really nothing that caught his eye, but really it was being in the wrong section. "So besides training, what else do you like to do in your free time?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:44 am

When she couldn't find anything else that she was looking for, Michelle decided it was time for her to go. She had things that needed doing anyway, like helping her dad get the ship ready. Why should he have to do all the work when it's for the benefit of everyone going?

Since Key was still at the front desk, Michelle passes by her and Toma without a word and heads outside. Key paid her little mind and looks over to Toma "Any free time I have, is usually spent resting between training cycles. In that time I do odd jobs around the city or I'm eating or sleeping. Then I get back to training." she says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:09 pm

Toma wondered what that was all about Michelle but he let it be as he talked to Key. "All work and no play huh? I can respect that. Everyone is different far as what they want to do. I do train but not everyday, but when I was little I used to do it to the point of over doing it. As for me, I couldn't tell you since it all depends on the day. I like to draw a lot, but its kinda a not as useful skill these days on Alus since the computers can do that and better, but it relaxes me."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:22 pm

Key nods slightly "Interesting." she says, not sounding interested at all. She looks over to Toma "So where do you plan on taking us after we depart here?" she asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:55 pm

While it didn't sound sincere, Key's emotions seemed to be very subdued he had noticed so it was really hard to pick up what she thought exactly. Besides that, while he didn't know her too well yet Key seemed like the type to tell you exactly what you thought rather then blow smoke up your ass. If you didn't like it, you'd say so, if you did, you'd say so. That sort of thing. He could respect that, his old man was the same.

"Hm. Good question. I was thinking going east, there are a few things down that way we can visit. The first thing that catches our eye, we'll go too."

It was around that time Kate and Ayda came back the Alusarian had brought a book actually, since there Was books they actually sold. She seemed a bit embarrassed though, for whatever reason.

"Welcome back. What book did you get?" Toma asked curiously.

Kate's face turned more red to the tip her ears. "N-nothing!" She squeaked and Ayda only giggled.

"...Okaay.."

Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:03 pm

Key knew that expression on Kate's face as she had seen it a few times before. Kate had either done something or seen something that embarrassed her. She would not pursue the matter and just followed everyone outside.

Though, she had wondered where Michelle had gone off to. Since the young girl liked to fight so much, it was in their best interest to try to find her and since she was last with them, didn't that make her Their responsibility?
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:18 pm

Kate had actually brought a book that was...basically more or less smut but she was of course never ever going to say that outloud. "Hey what happened to Michelle?"

Toma frowned a bit, looking around. "..Actually don't know. I figured she was just going to get some air and come back since when she passed us she didn't even say anything."

Kate sighed. "Should find her then just in case, just to see where she is if nothing else then. Too bad her energy can't be sensed."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:49 pm

Key looks back the way they came "Perhaps her father would know where she has gone." she suggests and looks over to Kate "Shall we head back to the ship and ask?" she asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:52 pm

"I was going to say just that. Let's go." Kate lifted up into the air before taking off where they had come from. Hopefully Jason was still around with the ship, otherwise he would also be hard to find.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:09 pm

It took them a bit to get back to the ship, since they were so far from it and Jason was, indeed, still working on the ship. He was directing others how he wanted things.

He looks over to the arriving teens "That was a quickish tour of the planet." he says "So what can I do for you four?" he asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:18 pm

Kate shook her head. "We didn't really finish yet. Michelle went outside when we were in the library but she didn't come back. Do you know where she is?" It was almost a rhetorical question...of course Jason knew she she was.

Edgar and Kor actually came to visit Akina, they needed to sort a few things out before the big trip. There was also something else Akina apparently wanted to discuss with them.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:36 pm

Jason nods "Yeah. She came back here to help me with the ship. She said since I was doing all this work for all of us, that it was unfair that I was doing all the work." he says "That's pretty nice of her." he says, then goes back to working on what he was doing when they came in.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:44 pm

"Do you still need any help with anything then?" Kate asked, but truthfully she didn't know Anything about ships so as far as that was concerned she couldn't really help directly. She wasn't sure about Ayda, Key and Toma but she guessed there were things that could be done that didn't require much of any knowledge.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:41 am

Jason shakes his head "No. I'm not really doing anything important. Just having the systems checked and rechecked." he says simply "Oh sure I used my Vast and infinite knowledge to install some new equipment, but those are just creature comforts." he says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:26 pm

Kate nodded a bit. "All right then. Though what did you install?"

"..Infinite knowledge?" Ayda mumbled a bit confused.

Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:01 pm

Jason shrugs "A bit of this and a bit of that. I installed a new means of propulsion that'll get us to our destination much faster." he looks slightly upwards "And speaking of much faster, looks like he's going to be early." he mumbles.

Then he looks over to Ayda "Yes. Infinite knowledge. I know everything there is about everything. I know the past, the present and the future of every living being I have ever or will ever encounter. That's how I knew You. After you battled against Lee." he states.

Key takes a step forward "If that's truly the case, then what's going to happen when we get to Elysia? Is Cooler going to show up and is the planet going to be destroyed?" she asks.

Jason shakes his head "Sorry, but knowing too much about your future isn't a good thing. Now I have work to do. See your selves out, but don't go wandering. We may be leaving sooner then anticipated." he says as he goes back to sitting around and doing nothing.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:14 pm

Ayda was still wasn't sure about everything but she honestly wouldn't want that kind of power. Knowing Everything that was going to happen in your life before it even happened sounded like a straight nightmare. She guessed that was what Jason was getting at more or less.

"If we're going to leave soon, we can just relax at Akina's place its nearby and where we were staying at anyway." Kate headed in the general direction to their home, which didn't take too long. Lee she wasn't sure if he had came back yet, but odds are he was still exploring.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:46 pm

Lee was still out and about. Since he had been to Alus many times before, he really didn't need to explore. He was out getting supplies for their trip. If they were going to have so many people on the ship at one time, he might as well get enough food for them. Little did he know that Jason had already taken care of that little problem.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:03 pm

Kor and Edgar were no longer at Akina's residence when they came back, they actually went to go talk to Jason about things. Though Akina was still there and greeted them when they came back. "Welcome back all of you, that was a bit short."

"Something came up." Kate said simply as then Ayda's stomach growled and she turned a bit pink.

"Someone's hungry." Toma still didn't coudn't get used how much his sister could really eat.

Akina smiled. "It's fine. Go ahead and help yourself to the kitchen if you need it. I'm going to be leaving soon myself."

"Leaving, where?"
Kate asked.

"I can't say yet. There's just something that requires my attention, a few things actually. Anyway relax all of you."
Akina went up stairs after to do whatever.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:49 pm

Jason was onboard his ship, looking at read outs and progress reports. Everything was finished and they could leave whenever. Jason was just waiting for something to happen and it seems like it would happen earlier then he expected.

Which was pretty good. All that was left was to repaint the ship and it would be better then new and, if he wanted to, he could sell it for a LOT of money. But he didn't want to. He might just bring it back to Earth when this mission was over.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:16 pm

Kor and Edgar had to ask around where Jason was when it wasn't immediatly apparent he was outside doing his thing. Since he lacked or rather couldn't be sensed more traditional methods were needed at times.

After that, they headed in the general direction Jason was suppose to be at. When they found them, Edgar spoke first. "Jason was it. Do you have a few minutes?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:02 pm

Jason turns. He was a little irritated that they would just let themselves on his ship without asking permission to board first, but he decided to let it slide "Jason is was. And as it turns out, I have plenty of time for the moment." he says "What's up?"
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top