Coming Home.

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Coming Home.

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue May 19, 2015 5:40 pm

Toma was slightly disapointed the young woman wasn't hanging around more but it was probably for the best. It wasn't a good idea to get attached to someone who would be leaving anyway soon.

"It was nice meeting you." Ayda said politely.

"You take care of yourself, maybe we'll run into each other again before you leave."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue May 19, 2015 9:57 pm

Key nods "And you both take care of yourselves as well." she says.

Lee looks back slightly as they continue on "Who were those two?" he asks.

Key shrugs slightly "They were just some interesting people who wanted to talk to me." she says simply.

If Lee didn't know better, he could sware that Key was happy, but he did know better and Key being happy wasn't likely.

It didn't take them long to get back to Akina's place.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed May 20, 2015 12:48 pm

Ayda was walking along side Toma as she turned to her older brother with a grin. "What was that all about?"

Toma blinked confused. "No idea what you're talking about, and you have that mischievous look so no, to whatever you're thinking."

"Don't play dumb, you were giving that girl eyes. You almost never get like that."

"Not having this kind of conversation with my kid sister that's no doubt gonna be awkward."

Ayda seemed okay with letting it go but Toma knew it wasn't entirely over just yet. "All right, all right. I'll race you home then!"

Toma watched her take off, shaking his head but a small smile was there as he took off into the air as well.

"So is there anything they can do to help Key?" Kate was talking to Akina in the new room of hers. She was asking if they could find a more stable solution for Key's genetic problem of having to take medicine to keep her alive.

"I'm not sure. The Eldarian's are far more into genetics and the like plus given how they're constantly improving and discovering new things its possible. I wouldn't be surprised. You would have to talk to Key though, because ultimately its her life."

Kate nodded slowly, she figured that much. "And..on a unrelated question do you know if my biological father came here?"

Akina was about to leave when the question stopped her as she turned around. "..No. Your father is dead." She pulled out a smaller data pad and give it to Kate. "If you want to hear details, then here. He was working for the Planet Brokers and was killed in action."

Kate thought she'd feel at least a bit of something, maybe even a spark but she didn't. "..I see."

While she didn't want to do this, it was important that Kate knew the truth. "Your biological mother too is around, somewhere. Though I'll warn you she really doesn't want anything to do with you. She's not nearly as bad as Gareth was, but she's..not a good person. Do you wish to contact them?"

"No." Kate said without pause. "I already have my parents. Just let me read the rest of things, you have things to do. I'll be fine."

Akina had been worried but it seemed like Kate really was fine, she had come a long way from the painfully shy thing she was when she first met her.

As she was getting a few things in order was around the time Key and Lee came back. "Welcome back you too. How was the short walking around Key?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed May 20, 2015 1:39 pm

Key nods to Akina "It was short. I would have liked more time to see the sights." she says "I met some interesting people out there. More so then the ones I'm use to being around." she says, refering to the Saiyans who Constantly want to fight.

Lee looks around "Well, we should get some rest. We have a full day tomorrow, am I right, Akina?" he asks, knowing that the girls, especially Key, would like to see the sights that Alus had to offer.

Even though he didn't express it, Lee was interested in these Honor Guards. Akina said they were 'a bit higher on the power pole then average', which made him wonder, just how much high were they? Were they as strong as Joseph? Each time they sparred, Joseph would also come out on top due to his Incredible power.

It they were anything like Joseph, Lee wouldn't mind testing his own power against them.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed May 20, 2015 2:46 pm

If Akina knew Key had already ran into Toma and Ayda, she'd comment of how a small world it was after all. "Definitely. I have a few variety of sights you and others can visit while you're here. I can show all three of you tomorrow and you can decide from there. Anyway I'll show you to your rooms."

It didn't take them too long to be led up stairs to the large selection of rooms. "Any of these rooms you can go to, they're roughly the same. Kate's is just down the hall. Not much has been done to them so feel free to mess with it while you're here if you want."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed May 20, 2015 3:10 pm

Key nods, then looks over to Joseph "I believe I left something at the ship. May I go and get it?" she asks. Lee knew exactly what Key was refering to.

He nods to the young Saiyan woman "Be back soon and no side tracks." he says.

Key nods "Understood." she says as she heads outside and takes off towards their ship. It didn't take her long to get to the landing docks and to their ship. She grabs the small case that Lee had brought.

With the package secured, she flairs her aura and takes off back to Akina's place. As before, Key got there in no time, with Lee waiting for her. She hands him the case and he follows her to her room.

A minuet later, he comes back out, case in hand and heads to his room.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu May 21, 2015 1:00 am

Akina wondered what it was, but she figured it was none of her business and left it alone. She went to head to her room and settle down. There was so much to do and so little time.

She had to check on Retina to see how progress was going on her end about several things, a few meetings at a later date among other things. It was almost enough for Akina to wish she had time for a vacation but she could help more people this way while on the job.

She stipped down to some more comfortable clothes before heading to bed, tomorrow would be rather busy.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu May 21, 2015 5:52 pm

The night goes and the morning comes with no incidents. Lee was up early, doing some light morning exercises. Key was also awake and had joined Lee in his morning workout. It was a 'light' workout, because the two of them weren't duking it out. They were, after all, guests on this planet.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu May 21, 2015 6:25 pm

Kate woke up relatively early but not as early as the other two as she got up for breakfast. Or rather a maid had told her, the only thing unusual about them had been a set of cat ears. It made sense some people would clean the place and such since it was so big anyway.

She went to go retrieve Key and Lee to see if they were hungry; being Sayain's that was sorta a given.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu May 21, 2015 6:37 pm

Lee and Key were, indeed, pretty hungry. However, they both took a shower before they headed down stairs to eat. Lee looks to Akina "So, what's first on the docket after breakfast?" he asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu May 21, 2015 8:16 pm

"That's entirely up to you three, but I mapped some things out.." She showed Lee a data pad but it could be passed onto Key and Kate. "Those are a list of various places I put together you may or may not find interesting. I figure even if not all want to go the same place, there should be something for everyone. All three of you can obviously take care of yourselves..." She glanced at Kate. "Though some I have to keep a eye on more then others." She was teasing of course.

"Hey!"

Whenever they looked at the pad, they'd find a few things with some quick cliff notes along with if they had any questions just to ask.

Number one was something known as the Sanctuary which was absolutely Huge library of just about..everything. Or so it seemed like to people who went there.

The second was Central City, whom Key had already went to and Lee briefly visited.

Third were the Outskirts; it consisted basically more the country side so to speak. There was a variety of other landmarks and the like there as well. It was apparently home to some of the Honor Guard as well, certain members anyway.

Fourth was the Drifts, it was apparently just a very attractive landmark but there were other things by it.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu May 21, 2015 9:45 pm

Lee had actually been to Alus sometime ago, scouting it for a potential sale and he had deemed it a Bad idea. When he was here before, he had to keep a low profile, but now, he could take his time and really see Alus for what it was.

He nods "Whatever you feel is best works for us as well." he says. He knew Key wouldn't argue the point and chances were Kate wouldn't either, but there was the chance she would. She was like Joseph in that regard.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun May 24, 2015 8:45 pm

Akina had something in mind when Lee said the last part, Lee seemed to go with the flow of things and Key was, Key. Kate was similar to her dad in being laid back so for the most part she didn't have to worry about her choice.

That was when she got her idea.

They took Akina's private ship slash shuttle to where they needed to go which didn't take too long before they landed but when they got out they were greeted to a absolute beautiful view for everyone to see.

"Welcome to the Outskirts, its a bit easy to get lost but I'll show you around. A few things I wanted to see but this was among the first." Akina motioned to the waterfall off in the distance. "That being one of them."

Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun May 24, 2015 10:17 pm

Lee nods slowly "Very impressive." he says "Those small hills in the back have my attention. Their formation seems very unique." he says.

Key was looking at the large mountain in the background "That's a very impressive mountain. What's it's name?" she asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon May 25, 2015 4:09 pm

Akina smiled slightly. "Yes, it does. It's called Elyon, its apparently named after someone but I can't recall who, its been a while since I read up on history. Do you have anything like this back on Vegeta?"

"Maybe? I really don't know since I haven't explored the whole planet." Kate admitted with a shrug.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon May 25, 2015 6:17 pm

Lee nods "After a fashion. Our home has more in common with Earth, then Alus." he says "I have no doubt that Teala would like it here." he points out.

Key casts a sideways glance over to Kate "Your father never mentioned anything about how magnificent Alus is." she says in an even tone.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon May 25, 2015 7:22 pm

Kate shook her head. "It's different hearing and seeing about it on pictures or hologram but seeing it in person is something else. I think that's the same with most things."

"Indeed. It's part of the reason I like traveling so much, it helps I'm required to travel anyway. As for Teala, she's more then welcome to visit when she has the chance. I'll show a bit further ahead, there's still one or two things more to see." Though Akina was in quite the high positon, she had grown up very modesty so going back to just traveling around without all the fanfare was both nostalgic and exciting. It was one of the few times she could just wind down; so when retirement came she'd make full use of her time.

While they did see some interesting sights along the way, there was nothing that quite was like that mountain they saw earlier. However, the path did lead to a small village, it was notably less advanced then the city of course.

"Akina? What is this place? It actually looks kinda familiar for some reason.." Kate asked looking around.

The older Alusarian just smiled a bit more, looking more relaxed. "It's Vlane. This is my home, where I was born to be exact. It's not as advanced as the city and notably less crowded. It's also where your father was born."

This got a surprise from Kate. "Hm..so that explains it."

"Before you ask, no I didn't grow up with them. I'm at least twenty years his senior even if I don't look it. The ironic thing besides Joseph some of our most powerful fighters or influenctial people came from small backgrounds like this. Who would have thought someone born with a power level of twenty would be where they're at now?" Akina mused. "Anyway, a few people I want you to meet if they're home. Even if not I can just show you around a bit."

Vlane Theme
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue May 26, 2015 1:45 am

Lee nods. A simply place to raise a family. Away from the pressures of the city and away from all the problems that follow. That's what Lee would have liked for his family, then maybe things would have turned out differently and Teala would still have her father.

But life rarely give us what we want, rather, it often gives us what we Don't want and sometimes need. Sometimes, he catches himself wishing he never took that mission, but then again, if he hadn't, Teala wouldn't be here ruling Vegeta and he was still be a scrawny weakling.

He looks over to Akina "That's fine. Lead the way." he says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue May 26, 2015 10:20 pm

Akina lead them further into the village as people went about their business, a good chunk were Alusarian's but there were some other races about as well.

Towards up ahead was the same young half Sayain girl from before and a rather tall Alusarian that was in his fifties that seemed rough around the edges but otherwise friendly. In the middle talking to a few small children was a beautiful Alusarian woman with silver hair which was rather unusual. However, besides that there was nothing truly odd about her.

"I wanted to introduce to some friends of mine. This is Ayda. The older gentleman is Edgar, he's a retired warrior and the silver-haired woman is Serinity, Allen's adopted mother."

Ayda put down some baskets she had been messing with to address them. "Already met two of them yesterday but nice to meet you again."

Edgar rubbed his beard. nodding. "We'll met. We don't get many Sayains around these parts. And what's this nonsense about being retired? I'm just taking a break."

In the back, Serinity said something to the children and they scattered off to the side. "Of course Elder Egar.." She turned to others, more to Kate. "I heard a bit about you from Akina, but its nice to meet you actually in person. What brings you all the way here?"

"Same." Kate said with a smile. "And a couple of things, we're just traveling right now."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue May 26, 2015 10:42 pm

Lee nods to them "Good to meet you all." he says, eyeing Edgar "A fellow warrior, huh? Perhaps one of these days we could test each others power." he says, letting the Saiyan in him make an appearance.

Key also nods to everyone "A pleasure to make your acquaintance." she says, just as Kate had taught her.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue May 26, 2015 11:53 pm

Edgar chuckled. "Of course, I would like that." Technically he shouldn't have been sparring or doing too much in his advanced age and the doctors told him to slow down, but old habits die hard.

"Just don't over do it grandpa." Ayda did worry about him at times, he did over do it. The grandpa comment wasn't meant as a insult, it seemed she thought of them liked that whether related or not.

"You worry too much. I took hundreds and Bados and their creations back in the day. These old bones aren't ready to just sit completely." As he stretched he heard a few bones crack. Pausing, a bit he then sat down. "But maybe sitting down to enjoy the scenery doesn't hurt either."

Serinity just sympathetically patted him on the back. "I don't believe I caught your names."

Akina was curious of something as she turned to Ayda. "What happened to your brother? He's usually with you."

Ayda shrugged. "He'll be back soon, he's off doing some training." While there was potential to mess with her older brother and his apparent crush she'd avoid doing it.

Too much anyway. As a younger sibling she was sorta obligated. Besides that, it was a chance to talk to the two Sayains and learn more about Vegeta personally so she was kinda looking forward to that.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed May 27, 2015 12:06 am

Lee knew Exactly how Edgar was feeling. He had gone through the exact same thing. In fact, no one said that the liquid that gave him back his youth, was exclusive to just him. That's the whole reason he took some samples back in the first place. Joseph had made sure that they got to Alus and the Alusarian scientists were going positively nuts over this stuff, or so he would figure.

He looks over to Serinity "Feel free to call me Lee. Everyone else does." he motions over to the genetic Saiyan "And this is Key. My great grand daughter, Kate." he says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed May 27, 2015 7:02 pm

Lee was correct, it was something that was close to finally being done it just took a long time because of the nature of it.

Serinity smiled pleasantly. "Nice to meet all in person, heard about you from Akina. You've really grown into a fine young woman."

Kate blushed faintly. "Uh, thank you."

From the side Ayda seemed to be thinking of something before she went to address Lee. "Could you tell me a bit more about Vegeta?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed May 27, 2015 8:24 pm

Lee looks down to Ayda "It's a hostile environment and you need to be strong to survive on it." he says. He wonders why this girl didn't go and check this planet's archives on Vegeta. He knew for a fact that Alus had some pretty detailed information about his home.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu May 28, 2015 8:44 am

Ayda was slightly dissapointed, but she guessed she should read up on it. She did prefer hearing about things. However, considering the two were connected thanks to Joseph meant more information came about from both planets.

"If you really want to know, you'll have to visit and decide for yourself one day. No amount of research is going to prepare for the real thing." Edgar said to the young girl.

"Lee and Edgar are both right. But there's more to Vegeta then that, but explaining would take all day." Kate explained.

It was then a few very strong Ki energies came to the village, and one abnormally strong one before it went down to more normal levels.

"Hm. Big brother and the others must be back early. I'll be right back."
The young half Sayain girl headed a bit deeper into the village off to the other side.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top