Coming Home.

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Coming Home.

Post by namey on Thu May 28, 2015 3:49 pm

Lee gets a smile son his face "Ah! Now that's a power I feel could be a decent fight." he says "I'll have to make a point to watch this person closely."

Key pulls out her scouter, puts it on and checks out the energy. Most of it wasn't all that impressive by Saiyan standards, but there were a few that were decent to pretty good. Since most Saiyans have a base line powerlevel of about fifteen-hundred to two-thousand and the non warriors have an even lower powerlevel.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu May 28, 2015 6:27 pm

Power levels ranged from either double digits, hundreds to some in the higher thousands. However since if anyone did have training they probably learned to lower it so the scouter wouldn't entirely be accurate with some.

Ayda came back with Toma, who looked rather banged up but otherwise in good spirits. He was happy, but surprised Key was around. The man by them had black hair and was rather spiky, he almost Looked like a Sayain but clearly was a Alusarian. Kinda like the same deal with Joseph, it was also where the abnormally strong energy had came from but it was surpressed now. Unlike Toma he didn't look the least bit tired or winded, the Only sign he had been in any kind of fight was scuff marks on his clothes.

"Small planet. I didn't expect to see you two so soon." Toma said noticing Akina and Kate. Akina he knew but not the other. "Toma, don't think I got your name."

"It's Kat Reaver." And that seemed to hit a light bulb.

"Huh. So That Reaver. I take that back; small galaxy."

Edgar got to his feet, straightening up. "Captain-"

The unknown man waved it off. "At ease. Not on duty, besides no different from any of the rest of you. Still bleed the same." He turned to the newcomers, crossing his arms but had a friendly smile. "I'm Captain Legato of the Honor Guard, but please just call me Legato. Titles get the way of things I feel during down time. I heard from Akina we have some honored guest, so I wanted to meet you three."

"Are you related to my dad?" Kate asked, he just looked and felt similar it was almost bizarre.

"Joseph Reaver? No." He mused. "I get that a lot though. We're friends though, he's a really good guy."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu May 28, 2015 6:52 pm

The Saiyan in Lee was positively Screaming at him to battle one of these two. Normally, he would have no problems keeping it under wraps, but this close to so many strong fighters, he was finding it hard.

Lee nods to the new arrivals "I'm Lee." he says, then nods to his fellow Saiyan "This is Key." he says.

Key looks to the group "It's a pleasure to make all of your acquaintance." she says, once again using the line Kate taught her. She looks over to Toma, then back to Ayda, then back to spacing out.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu May 28, 2015 9:03 pm

Legato had met plenty of Sayains in his day and one thing many of them shared was the desire to fight. However, in his experience many of the negative traits people associated with them had to do with culture then anything else. He had met Sayains that were born and raised elsewhere, and it showed clear as day far as personalities went.

"If you want to, we could spar some time before you leave this planet and meet some of the others.
" Legato offered to Lee. "Just not right now, I have some things to sort out first."

Kate of course noticed that, it could be Key thinking of something or just Key being Key. She was kinda proud some things seem to have rubbed off the Sayain woman though. "You okay?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu May 28, 2015 9:21 pm

Lee nods to Legato "I believe I would like that." he says. He had met plenty of Alusarians and while there were some that were plenty strong, there weren't any that he had encountered that were as strong as Joseph. Though, if this Legato fellow was a friend of Joseph's there was a good chance he might put up a pretty good fight.

Key looks over to Kate "I'm fine. I just have a lot on my mind." she says. She was currently wondering how a Saiyan like Ayda came to be on Alus of all places. She wasn't aware that Cooler had been trying to take it over.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu May 28, 2015 9:57 pm

Legato turned to Akina. "I'll send you something when we're ready to get things done. One second." He was going to say something else when he was interrupted by a buzzing sound. He reached into his pockets something similar to a cell phone. "What's wrong? Hm. Again? Figures. I'll be there soon."

Serinity turned to them. "Something the matter Legato?"

"Nah. Nothing too major. Apparently the north branch got hammered last night and are paying for it. I'll let them rest a bit, but then then me and the knuckleheads are going to have some fun."
Legato said with a evil mischievous glint in his eye.

"Don't work them too hard." Serinity said to the Captain.

They chuckled slightly. "I'll try. You folks take care." And with he was suddenly just gone, as if he had never been there.

Toma watched them go before turning to the four. "Any of you four hungry? It might not seem like it, but we have some of the best food around."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu May 28, 2015 10:04 pm

Lee nods, although they had eaten not too long ago. To a Saiyan, it would be rude to turn down the offer for food "We certainly are." he looks over to Key "Right?" he asks.

Key nods "Indeed we are." she says. Not many would Willing invite a Saiyan to dinner, or lunch in this case, because of their capacity to eat. It was almost as legendary as their strength.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu May 28, 2015 10:48 pm

"I can eat a little bit myself." Kate added in, and though Alusarian's Didn't eat as much as Sayains they still ate a lot. Akina on the other hand wasn't too hungry but she wouldn't mind visiting.

Toma lead them into one of the houses, in this particular one he owned himself. It was modest in size and seemed to be made of wood but there were a few 'modern' conveniences. Vlane wasn't Completely cut off from technology or anything of course, but rather they cut back on it a lot for a more quite life.

Mom did say women liked a man who could cook. Probably doubly so for a Sayain woman. Now..to get to work..

"Go ahead and sit down and relax, I'll have things up shortly." Toma called as he vanished into the cave of the kitchen.

The table was plenty long, so they could sit where ever. There were various pictures around as well, mostly of himself and his family. There Was a picture of himself as a little kid pushed face down, so one would have to lift it to see it. It was something he was kinda embarrassed about, if only because friends gave him some gentle ribbing about it.

Edgar had stayed behind outside, with things to do. Akina, Serinity and of course Ayda had come along.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu May 28, 2015 11:08 pm

Lee has also stayed outside. He decided that he would let the kids have their fun and stay out here with the others. Besides, he felt he had more in common with those outside then in.

Key watches Toma doing his cooking. She was quiet as she took in everything she had seen around Toma's house. She looks over to the young Alusarian "Is it just you and Ayda living here?" she asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri May 29, 2015 8:10 am

Serinity had ended up staying outside as well, seem like a lot of the older adults were going to. While technically, Key and Toma would be considered old enough not to be considered kids, to people like herself, Edgar and Lee who had decades more life experience, it was more accurate.

"Whole thing with Toma brings me back." Edgar mused to himself.

The silver-haired Alusarian turned to him. "Hm, how so?"

"Young love my dear, I look at the situation and see myself back many years ago. Just a old man getting reminded of his youth for a bit and getting a bit tickled how I wasn't that much different." He then paused. "How are you holding up?"

Serinity knew what he was talking about. "..I'm doing all right."

Edgar nodded slowly. "Good. You might not be able to see your son, his mate and your granddaughter but at least you know they're alive. I'm sure they're thinking about you. My mate passed away years ago; it doesn't ever go completely away you just learn to deal with it. In the mean time just learn to focus on the now, you still have Milla and you're here now where you can start over."

"Yeah, it is. Our parents actually live in the city but once I got old enough I moved out. Ayda wanted to move in too after a bit, she's only been here for about a week now? More or less." Toma put a bag of something in a pot before placing it under the cabinent as he continued to work. "You guys live in a palace right?"

Kate nodded. "Yes. It's not always what its cracked up to be but I like it. I can't speak for them, but I think if not for their position and such, my parents would choose somewhere like this to live together."

Ayda had always wondered what it would be like living in a palace or something like the stories, maybe it wasn't all it was meant to be. But everyone was different. She just knew she felt a lot more at home here.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat May 30, 2015 4:37 pm

Lee nods slowly "I know what it's like to lose those you care about as well." he says in a low tone "Aside from my grand daughter, I lost everyone I cared for when Cooler had a hold on my people." he mumbles.

Key looks over to Kate "To my knowledge, the Queen has always lived in the palace. Even when she was little. It was because she was born with the characteristics of s Super Saiyan and her naturally high power level." she explains "Though, I also believe it's because Cooler wanted to keep a close eye on her."
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat May 30, 2015 9:21 pm

Edgar's face darkened slightly at the mention of Cooler. "I have no love for the Cold family in general." If he was in his youth and he was strong enough, he would have ended them long ago. Then he cleared his throat. "Sorry. Just old issues. But I can relate, except I have no living relatives by blood. Toma and Ayda are the closes thing I have to family now."

Ayda was thinking for a bit. "Does something like that pass down to others?"

"I..really don't know." Kate admitted. "But if that's the case, then Lee would have been the same as Teala so I don't think so." She didn't think his mate had it either.

"What's life without some mystery? Be kinda boring if we knew everything. It's a double eged sword though." Toma came back, turning the chair backwards as he sat down. It would be done within a few more minutes. "Serinity has unusual hair and eye color too, but honestly many people think its just some strange fluke. She doesn't have a abnormally high power level or anything really odd. Stuff like that has happened before."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat May 30, 2015 9:52 pm

Lee nods "I have no love for them either and they now know better then to mess with the Planet Vegeta or the Saiyans ever again. Still, I'm surprised that others haven't stepped up to put a stop to them and the planet brokers." he says.

Key looks over to Toma "Though I know little about Alusarians, I don't think one can compare the two races." she says, then she looks over to Kate "Lee may very well be as the Queen and has not shown it as of yet." she points out how little they Actually know of Lee's past.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat May 30, 2015 11:16 pm

Serinity nodded a bit. "With Joseph and Teala there, it would be a death wish."

"I wonder that myself. Alus is no stranger to conflicts. I think the reason Alus, or Eldar for that matter don't have a more active role is a logistic issue." Edgar shrugged. "At least that's a guess. Truthfully, I wasn't aware the Planet Trade even existed until I met my mate many years ago during my travels and heard things from them. They were trying to escape from Cooler's heel after all."

Toma nodded a bit."I guess that's true. I know a bit about Sayains only due to reading and what Edgar told me. But like he always says, nothing beats actual experience. Has there ever been anybody else like the Queen in the past?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun May 31, 2015 10:48 am

Lee shakes his head "Well, as far as Vegeta goes, we're free of Cooler's influence. But there are still many planets out there that bend to his will. That's what Teala's trying to fix." he says "However, gathering support has been difficult, since most still see Saiyans as mindless savages." he points out.

Key nods "Yes. One other, to my knowledge. His name is Broly. He's a Super Saiyan of such caliber that there's few who can actually stand against his might." she explains "It's said that his rage can be so monstrous that it can lay waste to entire galaxies as easily as you or I could knock over an anthill." she says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun May 31, 2015 1:41 pm

"I'm sure Alus and Eldar will lend a hand if need be. Now that the major enemies of theirs aren't eagerly waiting behind for a weak moment." Serinity said.

Edgar was thinking about a few things. "A positive reputation is harder to build, a negative one requires only one instance. You do a million good things, and people always point out that one time you messed up. It'll just take time, I believe. I've met Sayains off world and they ran the whole gambit personality wise. My deceased mate was also one. She wasn't too strong, but she was a kind soul. Just as long as you didn't piss her off or insult her pride or race. She was nice, not a push over."

Ayda looked a bit nervous. "Man that's nuts. At least he's on your guys side right?"

Kate chuckled. "Brolly isn't on anyone's side but his own. But the good news if you leave him alone, he'll leave you alone."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sun May 31, 2015 4:05 pm

Lee nods "Not all Saiyans are battle happy. There are plenty like Teala who don't really like fighting. Most of them are usually made fun of by others, but just because they don't like fighting, doesn't mean they can't." he says "Like it or not, they're Saiyans and fighting is what we do. It's in our blood."

Key nods to Kate's words "He is someone I would rather not face and luckily I have never had to." she says. She looks over to Toma "If I may ask, how strong are you, compared to your own people?" she asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sun May 31, 2015 7:58 pm

"Oh, I know that well. Cress was a firecracker when she needed or wanted to be."
Edgar remembered some rather fond memories before continuing. "And its not a bad thing. We don't, and never will live in a completely peaceful universe. Us Alusarian's have fighting in our blood as well, but it seems to be not as strong as they used to be. Tell me, what's the main difference between a dog and a wolf?"

"Instincs?" Seriniy asked.

"Exactly. A dog still has them, but they're notably dulled compare to a wolf's, and even then it might be the one's needed to survive in the wild. I fear if we aren't careful we'll lose that edge, and one day we'll likely need it."

Toma had to think a bit. According to Edgar and Legato, his overall power level was a bit above average. The amount of super forms weren't always a clear cut indication of how strong someone Really is. Nor was it a death sentence if someone was able to have a limited amount of them; there were multiple factors to it.

"I would say about the mid low range, more or less." Toma said after some thought. "What about you?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:06 am

Lee decided to remain silent through this part of the conversation, since he had no idea what either a dog or a wolf was. He assumed they were animals from the way they were being talked about. Still, it was better to remain quiet, then prove your ignorance.

Key thinks "Well, most of my people aren't all that strong. Only about a thousand to twenty-five hundred. According to a scouter, so I would have to say that I'm in the top twenty to fifteen percent on Vegeta." she says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:59 pm

Toma nodded slightly. "That's not bad. I mean, the average non Ki using warrior power level ranges anywhere from the high double digits to low hundreds. And Most Ki users net around, what few hundreds to low to mid thousands? Though, I hear the Eldarian's have been reworking something on the whole system." Toma always wondered if there were beings out that could fight Ki users(we'll, people who used Ki like them, since there were different ways to use it) Without using Ki themselves. Logically, there had to be. If not here then some other universe out there. He just had never really met one yet.

"One second, I think the food is done. Ayda, could you gimme a hand?"
The half Sayain got up from her seat to follow in the kitchen and help serve out the dishes. There was a Massive pot some type of meat stew set on the table, with some rather helpings on plates, some bread and a few other things. Ayda then left outside to get the others.

Edgar noted Lee was silent, but maybe he didn't know the subject or just didn't have anything to say to it. Not too long after, he noticed Ayda coming out of the home.

"Lunch is ready. Come in when you're done when you're ready to eat."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:42 pm

Key wasn't sure if a new system of reading power would work well with those who were use to the old system. Now a days, it seemed that everyone and their mum could 'feel' power and that Saiyans were the Only race that still needed to rely on scouters.

Lee didn't have any objections, because as far as he was concerned, the conversation was pretty much over. So he started towards the house, getting the door for the others out of respect.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:51 pm

Serinity and Edgar came in before too long themselves and had a seat, Akina was already there it was just she had mostly been quite. There probably had just been a few things on her mind at the moment.

"Go ahead, eat up!" Ayda, Hadn't done much of the stuff since Toma had done most of it but she had done a few small things here and there. Kate found the food pretty good overall even if she wasn't the picky type, Alusarian's typically weren't in the first place.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:21 pm

The two Saiyans who were there seemed to be trying their hardest Not to eat like Saiyans. Because they knew that it would reflect on Teala and She never ate like a Saiyan.

Lee looks over to Toma "So tell me, young man. What are your plans for the future?" he asks, trying to make conversation.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:47 pm

Plans for the future? That was a good question. He honestly didn't really know himself, he always went with the flow of things when it came to that sort of thing.

"Long term? I'm not too sure what direction I want to go. Short term, me and Ayda were going to take to traveling the stars a bit. Either on our own or with someone else." Toma shrugged a bit. "There's a lot I don't know yet, but I'm learning as I go. What about you three?"

"Uh, same as you really." Kate answered.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:03 pm

Lee nods slowly. That's about what he thought Toma's answer would be for his long term goals. Still, the young man had his whole life to decide what that would be.

His short term goals were surprisingly similar to Kate's. Lee looks from Toma to Ayda "Just make sure you're strong enough to protect her from all the dangers that you'll face out there." he says.

Key thinks "I have no long term goals, for it does no good to think in the long term." she says evenly. Lee expected an answer like that from Key as well.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top