Coming Home.

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Coming Home. - Page 10 Empty Re: Coming Home.

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:07 pm

Edgar decided to get straight to the point. "I just wanted to get a better idea of what Ayda and Toma are getting themselves into when they reach planet fall."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:55 am

Jason shrugs "Quite frankly, under any normal circumstances, they would be walking into a shit storm. The Chozo are pretty valuable to Cooler, which is why he's stationed some of his strongest lieutenants on Elysia." he says.

"Lee's the strongest one in that group and even he might have some problems, should they arise. But once he puts his foot down, nothing less then Cooler or his right hand will be able to stop him." he points out.

He eyes the two "Why so curious all of the sudden? You both thinking about tagging along as well?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:23 am

Edgar shook his head. "Only if it was too dire for them to handle but it sounds like that won't be needed. Just one final question before we're out of your hair, If Cooler were to come could you beat them?"

It was on that day on traveling that Kail came upon a deep realization of something:

Traveling in Sayain Space Pods long distance sucked.

It put you to sleep so you wouldn't go stir crazy but when you came to your body was sore and their were more then a bit of cobwebs going through your head. He got the clearance and was good to go after he landed.

This was a new start of a lot of things, so he honestly really couldn't wait.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:32 am

Jason nods "The Saiyan Queen, Teala, was able to beat Cooler and the Legendary Super Saiyan Broly is much stronger then Teala and I was able to hold my own against him. So yeah, if Cooler shows up I'll beat him.." he states. What he Didn't tell them was that during the fight against Broly he still got his ass kicked because he ran out of power to sustain his super form.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:35 am

That seemed to satisfy both men so they decided to take their leave for now. "That's all I wanted to know. Have a good day." They didn't know about the last part, but there was no need for either of them to know anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:58 pm

Jason waves, not looking. He was going over somethings that he needed to have worked out before they made planet fall and he knew what to expect, not only on the planet, but after they have taken off and he also knew that it would, ultimately, be to their advantage.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:11 pm

Kate had decided to take Jason's advice and just relax for the time being but she didn't feel like going to bed. However since there wasn't much to do at the given time, she did, eventually end up going to sleep. Ayda and Toma had their own rooms already while everyone else did their own thing to wind down and close the day out.

She had a feeling tomorrow would be interesting regardless.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:24 pm

Lee had come back sometime in the night,, mainly to give Key her medication, before heading back out again. Whatever it was he was doing, he seemed to have taken an interest in it.

Night turns to day and it looked to be a good day to go exploring the galaxy in a newly refurbished War Ship! Still, Jason knew today was going to be a good day for all. Even if they didn't know it yet.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:33 pm

Ayda was one of those morning people everyone hated, so she was of course out and about. She managed to get Toma up, who for his part was Not a morning person but it was best not to waste the day away since they were suppose to be leaving soon. If so, best to be up early just in case anything last minute was needed.

As it turned out, Kate was also a morning person. Toma thought too many at once was unnatural or something. Akina wasn't anywhere to be seen at the moment, but that was understandbale, her maids took care of her house while she was off doing business.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:39 pm

Key was a morning person as well. She had to be with Lee as her master. She was outside working out. It was a light warm up before she got to her real work out. Lee always said that it was important to strech and work the muscles before you work out, otherwise you might end up hurting yourself.

Jason had been up all night working on the ship. He goes to wake Michelle, who wasn't a morning person and actually liked sleeping. Once he managed to get her up and ready, it was almost time to head to the landing pads as their 'guest' would be arriving soon.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:06 am

While Toma lumbered around, Ayda decided she'd see what Key was doing and maybe warm up herself. "Morning, Key. Training again?"

Kail finally did land before too long, he still hated going in space pods but he had to admit they were surprisingly fast for their size and lack luster appearance. Of course he knew that didn't matter, it was the inside that counted especially with machines.

The pod opened with a slight hiss as he got up and got the first bit of sea legs out of his system, we'll space technically but you got the general idea.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:45 am

Key looks over to Ayda "Naturaly. Lee said the more we train, the better we can handle unexpected situations." as she goes back to training.

Jason npds with a slight smile "He's here. Now we can get this party going." he says as he goes to find Kate.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:46 pm

Ayda decided to just stretch before she did anything, it was always important to do that before doing anything else.

Kate was still in the same place, at Akina's. When Jason came in she turned her attention to them. "Oh, hey morning Jason."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:41 am

Jason smiles his usual 'evil grin' that he gets when he knows something the others don't "Hey there, kiddo. Just the person I was looking for." he says.

He puts his hand on her shoulder "Come on. There's some place I would like you to accompany me to." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:49 am

Kate was more then a bit confused but she figured Jason was up to something so she went along with it. "Okay. Lead the way." Judging by the posture, it was likely a Instant Transmission to where ever.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:07 pm

Jason spreads his marvelous black/silver feathered wings and wraps them around the two of them and they both disappear Mystic style. They suddenly reappear on the Space Pod landing pad, not too far from where Kail's pod had landed "And here we are." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:28 pm

Kate looked around trying to figure out why they were brought here, but it was then she noticed a very familiar young man around the landing pad.

"Kail!" Her eyes lit up and she ran up to him, giving them a tight hug which caught the Sayain off guard. Not from lack of experience, he knew the drill by now just by her being here.

Kail couldn't say he was truly embarrassed despite other people being around, since he never cared what strangers thought. Kate moved back a bit. "It's really good to see you, just surprised to see you here. Where is everyone else?"

"They're back at the place. Anyway, this is Jason we and dad mentioned before."

Kail figured as much by their apperance alone. Technically he probably already knew his name and who he was but still introductions, were introductions. "Kail, nice to meet you in person."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:51 pm

Jason nods "Good to know. Now that everyone's here, I feel it's time to that we got this adventure under way." he says as he looks over to Kail "I know that you didn't originally come to Alus to go on an adventure, but we could use someone with your skills on my ship." he states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:58 pm

Kail was a bit confused. "What exactly are you guys doing?"

"We're going to help Key with her condition, but it requires fighting Cooler's men so the Chozo can do their thing." Kate said.

The Sayain crossed his arms. "And sit it out and let you go without me into something like that, plus Key's health? You don't even have to ask. I'll go."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:56 am

Jason nods, as if knowing all this would happen "Good. Let's get everyone together, load the space pod onboard, and get this show on the road." he says as his aura flares up and he takes off. Heading back to the others.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:17 am

Kate lifted into the air followed by Kail as he followed Kate back to where all the others were staying at. It didn't take them too long to reach the residence, after being let in that is. Toma, Ayda and Key would be easy to find since the two of them were hanging out with the Sayain woman at the moment. Lee was off doing his own thing, so they'd have to find them.

"Hey guys, we'll be leaving soon but I wanted to introduce you to my friend Kail. He'll be coming with us." Key and Kail already knew each other, so that part was already out the way.

Ayda stopped what she was doing to see the newcomer. "Nice to meet you, I'm Ayda."

"Toma, like wise.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:43 pm

Jason looks around "Lee's not back yet, huh? I'll go and get him. You all head on over to the ship." he says as his black/silver aura flairs up and he shoots off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:26 pm

With that said, Kate along with Toma and Ayda went to retrieve their things before they left. After that they headed towards the ship at a more casual pace, not that it would take long to get there either way unless they were all purposely going very slow.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:55 am

Michelle was still on the ship, putting supplies away and making sure everything was ready for their departure. She walks on out as the others come flying over "Okay. We're all set and ready to roll." she says as she looks around "Where's my dad?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:14 pm

Kate shook her head a bit. "He'll be right back, just went to get Lee so it shouldn't take too long. I want to inroduce to real quick to Kail he's a childhood friend of mine and he'll be coming with us. I only knew about him coming because of your dad."

To Kail, it was actually the first time he had seen another winged person, besides Jason that is. He had been off Vegeta and seen a lot of different races so he took all the things in stride. "Nice to meet you. So is this everyone then?" When things settled down he Had to have a tour of this ship and see its inner workings and such. He just couldn't pass the chance up but he'd have to ask to go certain places, it would be rude to just go around as if you owned the place.

"To my knowledge, yeah." Toma hadn't ever been in a ship this large, but it wasn't a bad change of pace. It would be kinda easy to get lost or lose people, thankfully energy sense came into play. Except for two people of course.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next