Home Again.

2 posters

Go down

Home Again. Empty Home Again.

Post by Namey Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:24 am

As the Event Horizon touches down, Cotto was there with Lee to great Kate upon arrival. Jason, being the Captain, as the first off ,leaving the ships automated systems to do their things, while he had chat with Joseph about their passengers, the Chozo. He also had to talk to Joseph about Kate and some of he things Lee didn't tell either of them, not being Saiyans.

For their part, the Chozo decided to remain on the ship until things were settled, one way or the other. Jason assured them that they would find a place to call home on Vegeta, where no one would ever bother or harass them again.

Lee looks down to Kate, studying her "Welcome back, young one. Although I had seen you not but a few hours ago, it is still good to see you returned to us safely." he says, and although he didn't sound it, anyone who knew him could tell he was happy she was home.

Cotto, on the other hand, didn't look too happy at all. In fact, he looked down right pissed for some reason [color=lightgreen"Welcome back, princess. I trust you found what you were looking for out in there."[/color] he says, not as a question, but a statement.

Jason waners oer to Joseph to fill him in on what happened during his daughters trip. It would be interesting to see how setting up homes for almost a fifty thousand bird people would go, but Jason had an idea on how to help with that as well.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Home Again. Empty Re: Home Again.

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:43 pm

Joseph, was of course there to also greet them since he wasn't in the midst of doing something for once. "Welcome back. Hope you learned a bit from your trip."

Kate wondered what was bothering Cotto, but knowing them it could be pretty much anything. "Thank you. And I felt I learned a bit from my trip but not as much as I would like. Did I miss anything else while I was gone?" She assumed Key, Michelle and the others would be here shortly or after things settled down a bit.

Seeing as Jason seemed to want to talk about something or another, Joseph took that as his cue. "I'll be right back"

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:47 am

The others only included Key. Matoto had no reason to stay on Vegeta anymore and Michelle was a foreigner to this planet. She couldn't Just walk out of the ship like she owned the planet. Though, th thought of owning her own planet Did appeal to her in some way. And the Chozo were of the same mind as Michelle, as far as being off worlders went.

Lee nods to Kate "Give it time. This was only your first time out there on your own, more or less. I suspect you will be going out amongst the stars many times now." he says. He looks to Joseph, who was talking to Jason at he moment, than back to Kate "I have something I need to tell you, but not in front of your father." he says "He shall find out about it soon enough." he mumbles.

Jason looks back to the ship, then to Joseph "Well, everything went good her first time out. You would have been proud of how she handled certain situations." he begins "But now, we find ourselves in a slight sticky spot, thanks to me." he says.

"You see, in order to help Key, we needed to raid a planet held by Cooler and his men. The raid went off without a hitch and we got the inhabitants out wth no problem." he explains "The problem comes from the fact that Kate, under my directions, told the Chozo, the people on the planet, that they were now under the protection of the Saiyans and the planet Vegeta." he continues.

"So now we have about fifty thousand, or so, bird people on the Event Horizon needing a place to stay. I have some thoughts about that, but ultimately it's up to you and Teala on what to do about them." he finishes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:09 am

Kate was confused what it could possibly be, it must have been bad if that was the case with how mellow her father usually was. That or Lee was over worrying but she'd find out. "We can talk somewhere else then."

Joseph was glad to hear that, but he wasn't sure how they'd go about this. "I can see the benefits of having Chozo has potential allies. But either way I need to talk to Teala about it. I'm not comfortable making this big of a decision on my own. That kind of stuff can cause friction in marriage."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:54 am

Lee follows Kate away from her father's all hearing ears. He looks her over "With the Proving it was decided that you were old enough to go out on your own. When you came home, just now, victorious in a major battle, lead by you, with a powerful ally to the Saiyan empire, you had proven that you could, indeed, handle yourself out there." he points out.

"As the eldest in our family and by Saiyan law, I now declare you, Kate Reaver: Princess of the Saiyan people, an adult. You can now be granted a military title if you earn one and you can choose a mate, should you desire one." he says and on could tell there was pride in his voice His great grand daughter had grown into a first class warrior to make any Saiyan proud.

Jason nods. Knowing how thins were like, but he had an edge on things "If it helps, Teala will support any decision you make on the subject. While almost All Sayans see you as a 'Puppet King', only there for the Queen's amusement, Teala still counts on you to run the empire while she's off world" he points out.

He smacks Joseph on the arm "Don't worry. No matter what you do, you'll do right by her. That's one of the reasons she took you as her mate. Because she trusts your judgement and knows you'll make the right decision and she'll support it, whatever it is." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:42 am

Kate was happy to hear that, and the last bit was why she'd understand Joseph might feel a certain way. He knew Kate would grow up eventually, it was just coming sooner then he may have wanted.

"Well..um..I would like that, if its someone I'd get along with." Kate said, flushing a bit at the mate part.

Joseph only looked amused. "If that's the case, then I'm fine with it. As for the puppet comment, It's nice we have such a adoring fan base, though for different reasons. It does my heart warm. It's mostly due to me not being Sayain, but some are probably Still salty about me being with Teala. And Kate is going to go through the same thing one day. But if you aren't having haters, you aren't doing life right. I need to remind Kate of that, you need that thick skin for this."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:08 am

Lee nods "I'm not worried about whom you choose. Though, I Would be concerned about what your father and his friend over there will do to them. They seem the overly protective types." he sys with a gleam in his eyes.

He then looks towards the launch pads "As for myself, I'll talk to Joseph about this matter, ten I must be off. I had recently come upon a new form of power and I need to train to be able to use it to it's fullest potential." he says.

Jason nods "I'll pick out a spot where the Chozo can live in peace and see if you approve of the location. If yes, I'll start setting up some capsule houses for them." he says "Though once I'm gone, the Saiyans will want to see what's going on an Might try to harass the Chozo." he points out.

He looks back towards the Event Horizon "Also, I think my daughter would like to get off the ship, but she won't do so unless she's been invited onto the planet. She's weird like that." he says with a shrug.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:27 am

Kate was a little disapointed he'd be leaving so soon, but she understood. "Where will you be heading off first too then?"

Joseph had a few ideas, but he'd see. "I might have to have talk to one of my friends off world if they'd be willing to keep a eye on the Chozo for a bit. Vegeta isn't Disney land but if you're the rough and tumble type you can kinda feel at home. As for your daughter, just let her and the rest of Kate's friends they're free to get off instead of being cooped inside if they want."

"Been meaning to ask, what's up with Jurai? I was keeping tabs on things but a lot of stuff went off the grid so I haven't gotten any updates and its been a while now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:49 am

Lee shakes his head "Not off hand. I was thinking about going back to my master and finishing my training. I had left before it was complete and while it didn't Seem like my master cared at the time, I could sense some disappointment in him." he says. He didn't mind telling Kate these things, because she would first and always see him as her great grandfather and not the insanely powerful Omega Class warrior that all other Sayans seen him as.

Jason shakes his head "I'm not so sure that's a good idea. Kate said that the Chozo were under the Saiyan's protection. It would look better if it were Saiyans who were protecting them." he points out "I would suggest assigning Cotto as head of their security detail. He needs something to take his mind off all that's happened recently." he says.

"As for the matter of Jurai, it's complicated. Things weren't looking too good for the Jurain people, I mean come on, as tough as those ship's defenses are they're little match for people who can dust planets with one hand..." he states "...Teala Had intended to lend her support to the Jurain military but before she was able to do so, something interesting happened..." he trails off.

"One of Coolers biggest and Most deadly enemies showed up to Personally the mad tyrant and, unknowingly or uncaringly, save the Jurain people from extinction.' he continues his tale "It was none other than the Legendary Super Saiyan himself, Broly."

He shrugs "After Broly showed up, things got crazy as it always does when he's involved and he drove off the invading forces. I assume that both he and Cooler are either playing 'Cat and Mouse' or they're still slugging it out."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:16 pm

Kate had figured between Joseph and others she had more then enough people she could learn from, but one could always learn more. "Good luck with that but I think you'll do fine when you meet them again."

Joseph wasn't too surprised, almost nothing did these days. "I'll just do that then. And considering what you told me of how strong Brolly is now, and he was insanely strong before, it would be a miracle if Cooler didn't just implode with one hit. Unless of course, he somehow had some massive leap in power in just a few months."

"So are you staying a bit or you going to head off soon?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:42 am

Lee nods to Kate "I shall see you when I next see you, young one." he says as he pats her on the shoulder, then heads over to Joseph to have his talk about Kate and her coming of age.

Jason thinks for a bit "Hmm... An Arcosian mutant who gained an insane amount of power in only a few months, now Where have I heard of that before." he , sightly sarcastically, knowing that only he would know the answer to that.

But he nods to Joseph "But yes, you're correct. Cooler has, indeed, gained a new level of power. He is now Gold Meta-Cooler and there are only a Few out there who can stand against him. Broly is one of them..." he looks over to see Lee walking towards them "and here comes the other..." he mumbles.

Lee stops by the two "Joseph, when you're finished talking, there's something I must tell you" he states.

Jason looks back to Joseph "No, I'm not staying. I got to take Key and Michelle to Earth for something They'll be back in a few months, I'm sure." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:08 pm

"I won't hold you then if you need to go. Hope everything works out.." He turned to Lee with his full attention. "What's on your mind?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:32 pm

Jason nods to his friend, then heads back t the ship to get the others. He had a Lot of work to do before he, Key and Michelle headed off to Earth He had to set up many houses for the Chozo, but first, he needed to find a peaceful place for them, but before That, he needed to let them know the general plan. This was going to be a hectic day...

Lee watches Jason head off. He as still amazed that someone so young as him and so unassuming, was one of the strongest people he had ever known. Granted, he probably wouldn't be a match for his master, but it would be a fight like none other.

He turns back to Joseph and recounts what he told Kate, about how she was now, by Saiyan standards, an adult and even about him gaining a new level of power and needing to head away to train to use it safely and efficiently .
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:29 pm

Joseph frowned a bit."I suppose I can't be Too resistant to it, even on Alus someone would be considered an adult at this age. I guess I'm just not used to her growing up so fast. If she wants a mate, that's fine But I'm going to definitely keep a eye on them when it happens."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:47 am

Lee shrugs "If you feel that's necessary. I, personally, trust the judgement of my great grand daughter and so long as she picks a strong Saiyan man or woman, I shall be content." he says. He was certain Kate had no interest in other women, outside of normal friendships that is, but he was covering all his bases there. One never knew when something unexpected would happen.

He nods to Joseph, the conversation was over, as far as he was concerned, and he heads off. He needed to try and get a hold o Teala to let her know he wouldn't be here when she got back. She would be sad and give him her puppy look with those big green eyes of hers, but he needed to get this taken care of.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:49 am

Kate headed back to the ship to find the rest of her friends to let them know they were welcome off board if they wanted. Matoto on the other hand seemed like she put her life on Vegeta behind her all together and Key didn't even need to ask. Of course if they explored outside the palace they'd have to deal with some of the knuckle heads but that was normal for Vegeta and all of them, even Ayda could take care of themselves.Hopefully that would change one day, her mother had started it but it took a Long, long time for a real culutural shift to happen.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:42 am

In all the confusion about the Chozo, Matoto's space pod had been forgotten. So she gathers her small collection of possessions and heads out. She was going to find another space pod and head back out. She wouldn't rest until the monster known as Cooler was resting in the Home For Infinite Losers, where he belonged.

Michelle steps out of the ship "Wow. The gravity on this planet is no joke.." she says. If she hadn't trained with Will in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, she might be a bit uncomfortable . But as it is, she was fine with it.

She was looking forwards to meeting some Saiyans. She had heard and read that they were savage, fierce, and some of the strongest warriors in the known galaxy! That got her all hot and bothered. She Really wanted to fight one or two. Maybe two at a time. Yeah! A nice old fashion threesome!

As it turned out, she didn't have to wait long to meet a Saiyan, as one who looked like he was sculpted from pure muscle comes walking over "I'm called Cotto. I have been told you shall be staying here for a bit. I shall show you to your rooms." he says, addressing everyone who had gotten off the ship.

It made Michelle all warm inside to know that This hot hunk of stud knew where her room was. That made forbidden, late night visits that much more of a reality. She fantasised about what she would do when Cotto came to pay her a visit in the middle of the night, while Matoto wanders off towards the launch bay. She could hear the call of the Deep and it was singing to her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:23 am

Toma wasn't sure what to think just yet but he would have to see. He heard it could be dangerous traveling further out since some Sayains weren't as friendly about outsiders like Alus. That was to say the two cultures were night and day in that respect. Maybe he would explore though, but Ayda would be upset if she got left behind and despite her younger age she was hardly weak.

Kate, of course, noticed who was missing and went to go find the young Sayain girl. "You heading out already?" She asked Matoto.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:57 pm

Matoto looks over to Kate and nods "Yup. I never had any intentions of staying here. I was oly hanging around until my space pod was fixed, but that seems to have fallen through the cracks and was forgotten." she says "So, I'm gonna do what we Saiyans do best. I'm gonna take one from some unlucky dolt dumb enough to accept my challenge." she says, making it cear she was planning on fighting someone for their space pod.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:07 pm

"All right, take care of yourself out there. If you need anything before you leave then let me know." She probably wouldn't be there too long judging by how things went. So to that end she left the young woman to her own devices.

While she didn't care about what happened to her biolgoical father either way, something that was said about the situation had gotten her thinking. When she got filled in on How Gareth had faked his death in the first place. It was disgusting to use people like that; just because they had similar genetic make up didn't mean they were the same person at all.

A part of her wondered about it, if there was a clone of her supposed dad around that was a decent person. She supposed it didn't matter though, it was out of her hands.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:01 pm

Matoto aves to Kate as she wanders off to find someone with a space pod. A little bit later, Jason comes walking up to Kate with Key and Michelle in tow. It looks like they were ready to get going.Key walk over to Kate "I'm going to be leaving now." she says "I can't say when I'll be back. But from what I was told, when I do finally return to Vegeta, I be well." she says.

Jason nods as he walks over as well "I'll make sure that the ball gets rolling before I head back. I don't wan to leave them stranded on Earth after all. I'll check in on them from time to time to see they're safe and Michelle has one of my phones, so you can talk to Key whenever you both want." he explains.

Key looks over to the launch bay as a space pod goes taking off "That's odd. There were no launches scheduled at this time." she points out.

Jason nods "Yeah. That would be Matoto, heading out to fight the good fight one more. It's likely we won't be seeing her again,but yo never know. Lightning might strike twice." he says.

((Matoto is out.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:10 am

Kate was still worried about Key but she couldn't fuss over her like some mother hen, which was a bit ironic side she was the younger sister. She gave Key a brief hug. "You be safe out there. I'll see you two later when you get back."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:37 pm

Key simply pats Kate on the back "I shall miss your company as well." she says "Are you sure you won't change your mind about coming with us?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:35 am

Kate had thought the plan was her to stay behind, she wasn't too opposed to going since she'd worry about Key. She wasn't keen about having her Ki sealed and being there for months on end, but it was a small price to pay.

"I'll be right back. I'm just going to let my dad know I'll be gone for a bit longer."

Kate excused herself, coming back after about eight minutes. "I'm ready."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:08 am

Key nods as Kate comes back "Thank you for coming with us. It wouldn't have been the same going off world without you by my side." she says.

Michelle was a bit curious about Kate and Key's relationship. They were more than friends or sisters at times. The couldn't be a couple, because she was fairly certain Kate was straight as a laser So that confused her a bit. She would have to ask her dad about them.

Jason looks over to Kate "I'll let you guys get a good look at the land before hand, then I'll take you to meet Ness. Just a quick heads up to keep in mind, he Can be a bit full of himself at times and a little hard to handle, but he's one of the good ones." he explains.

He motions for everyone to put a hand on his shoulder "Let's get going. The first stop will be the Lookout. You three can chill there while I get things set up." he says. As soon as all three were ready, he puts two fingers to his forehead, they all blur and were suddenly gone.

((All four are out.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down