Coming Home.

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Coming Home. Empty Coming Home.

Post by Namey Thu May 14, 2015 3:51 pm

It didn't take them long to get to Alus. Lee had been there once as a scout for invasion. He quickly wrote it off as a very bad idea to attack. This was Key's first time to another planet. He wanted to watch her closely to gage her reaction to different cultures. This was also Kate's first time home in almost a life time. He found himself wondering if she would pay her biological father a visit...then again, maybe Lee should pay him a visit. Kate was, after all, his great grand daughter and he wasn't too keen on people picking on his family.

They find a landing spot and touch down after the proper clearances were made. He lowers the ramp "Are you nervous about being back to your home planet?" he asks Kate as he heads down the ramp. He was dressed a bit more casual this time. Unlike the Space Station, he didn't want to draw attention to himself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Coming Home. Empty Re: Coming Home.

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 15, 2015 8:10 am

Kate didn't want anything what so ever to do with her sperm donor she called a father. According to Joseph he was a wanted criminal for a variety of things so it would be stupid for him to come back to Alus where he could get caught.

"Slightly, but I'm more excited then anything else." Kate said as they went along their way. It was around that time they saw a familar sight of Akina, along with two bodyguards of hers.

"Welcome you three. Joseph told me you might pay us a visit so I kept a eye out. I hope you three had a pleasant trip here?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 15, 2015 9:06 am

Lee nods to Akina "More or less. The trip probably would have gone better if we had a bigger ship with more room to move around in." he says "But as far as trips through space go, it's better then one of those space pods." he points out.

Key nods as well "Yes. I found the trip here to be quite decent." she says evenly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 15, 2015 9:59 am

Akina nodded a bit. "Ship plays a big part of it, but also the company and on that I have plenty of stories. I'll be showing you where you'll be staying, wouldn't do not to get all settled in right? Now there's a number of ways we can reach our destination, shuttle or going directly by teleportation. Do you three have a preference on how you'd like to reach there?"

Kate thinks a bit. "Um, I think shuttle would be fine just so I can see some of the sights. But I'm fine with either."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 15, 2015 4:59 pm

Lee nods "I believe a shuttle is fine." he says "Teleportation shouldn't be used lightly, in my opinion." he says.

Key looks around "I believe I shall find my own way. I would like to take a look around and see what all Alus has to offer, culturally wise.." she says.

Lee wasn't too sure about this idea, knowing how the Alusarians could be to a Saiyan. However, it's not like there were many like Joseph here and if Key didn't start anything, there shouldn't be anything.

He nods "Stay out of trouble. I expect to see you at the place where we're staying in two hours. Any longer and I'm going to come and get you." he says, not wanting her to spend Too much time out here. It was, after all, still a pretty big planet.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 16, 2015 8:18 am

Lee was right, people like Joseph were really outliers to the race as a whole so there weren't really any worries there. Besides that, for the most part the people wouldn't give her trouble. Unlike the Bados where there was some actual bad blood and history between the races, before they more or less got demolished by the Alusarian's and Eldarian's in the last conflict years ago.

Akina nodded and grabbed something to hand over to the young woman, it was a card along with a data pad. "Here. You may use this to buy you a few things. The pad itself has a map along with some information of various places. You're young, go enjoy yourself."

The idea of shopping and running around appealed to Kate but she held off for now. She figured after she saw what would be where she was staying, she may go join Key later if she was still out and about. As far as she could see, the city could pretty much be walked into from here.

Akina then motioned for the others to come with her before they came across the shuttle, which was a rather sleek-looking personal ship then anything. Kate hadn't ever been in one, but it wasn't too much different then being on that one ship, except it was far more nicer inside and modern.

Akina buckled herself in as everyone got situated, taking a seat that was closer to where Kate and Lee was so she could talk to them. "How are Joseph and Teala holding up? I haven't been able talk to either in a while because of things here."

Coming Home. Chrome_ship_by_Buchio
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 16, 2015 8:10 pm

Key had thanked Akina before heading off. She had no real intentions of buying anything. Still, this told Key that Alus didn't accept galactic trade credits like most space faring worlds with trade agreements to each other. Still, she doubted that she would see anything that sparked her interest anyway.

Lee shrugs "My grand daughter is doing her best to clean up the mistakes of the past the only way a Saiyan knows how. While Joseph is left to do the best he can about making peace from a political stand point." he explains "Delicate situations all around and there are still many Saiyans who were sent off as infants that have yet been accounted for."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 16, 2015 11:21 pm

That wasn't really true, it was just Akina didn't know how much funds she and others collectively had. It was basically just her way of allowing Key(and by proxy Kate and Lee if they wanted anything) to save money while they were here.

As far as the city went, it was pretty much bustling with activity. There was various races up and about, either that lived here or were visiting. A decent amount of them stayed out of Key's way, Alusarian's really didn't seem to care or as much blink about it.

If Key bothered with the pad, or just the various signs it would show the city was broken in various sectors and the like which made it rather a complicated affair to navigate if one wasn't paying attention. In the south was a shopping district, the east lead to various transporation, the west some misc stuff while the north was more for general entertainment. It stretched on from there.

Coming Home. Tech_City_Market_by_JayAxer

The flight, even as it took off was incredibly smooth. There wasn't the slight bit of shaking and the like as they moved about.

Akina nodded slightly at that. "It's funny you say that. On record, I know for a fact at least one ended up here, though she's half. Her name is Ayda Laith. We never found out about her biological parents but she arrived here when she was a baby. Troubling, the cordinates were actually headed for a star."

Kate frowned a bit. "So someone was trying to do them in? Did you find out who?"

"Seems that way. We never found out where it came from or anything but thankfully it turned out all right. But no, we never learned much more then that despite our best efforts. After a bit, the trail just stopped cold. Not even the Eldarian's could track it and that says something.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 16, 2015 11:37 pm

Key knew where she was going. She just wanted to see the sights. She might have trouble reading Alusarian language, but she understood interlac. That was the standard galactic language that most planets spoke and wrote when interacting with each other. She headed to what said was a weapons store.

Lee nods slowly "Chances are that the Saiyan parent was or is female. They made a stop to Earth for whatever reason and was feeling...anxious. They met with a native and later found themselves back on Vegeta." he explains.

"Where at such time, she had her child and not being a pure Saiyan, she was ordered by Cooler's men or even Cooler himself, to dispose of her." he finishes with a nod "Such events were not uncommon when Cooler ruled my people."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 17, 2015 7:32 pm

The weapons store that Key headed to wasn't too busy at the moment as a elderly man ran it behind the desk. However, there seemed to be all kinds of various weapons from ranged to melee, even some older ones. However, most were just 'display' copies since of course the real ones were locked away somewhere until someone purchased them.

It seemed like there were weapons from various planets more or less. The gentleman that owned the shop noticed Key. "Let me know if you're looking for anything specific."

Akina scowled. "If Joseph ever gets their hands on them.." Then she shook her head. "Though I don't entirely understand why Cooler wanted them pure and just tossed them off. It's not being half automatically makes you weak. You remember stories of Allen from Joseph, he was half but he was stronger then many of the average full blooded Alusarian's around here."

"Maybe they just didn't want them to get attached.."

It wasn't too long before they reached their destination, which was a unusually old styled then anything else but Akina had remodeled her place that way on purpose after traveling for a bit. The place was also a bit further out from the rest of the city so it was more peace and quite.

Coming Home. Sample_bd22822bcaa0606e6cc3ef0574b3dc26
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 17, 2015 11:41 pm

Key nods to the old man and continues looking. She Really didn't see anything that Kate or herself might use in a fight. Especially when they can blow up mountains.

She looks to the old man "I'm just browsing. But thank you for your hospitality. Good day." she says as she heads out. She felt the need to get something to eat. So she checked the map and headed towards the nearest food court.

Lee was certain his hypothesis was correct, but he let the other two continue about their speculation. The truth was, while half Human/Saiyans Started out stronger, full blooded Saiyans, in the end, could get so much more stronger.

Lee looks around. It was a bit too showy for his tastes. Preferring a more humble lodging, himself. Still, he wouldn't judge someone based on where they lived.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 18, 2015 10:40 am

Toma had been around with his sister just hanging out and doing much of nothing. His parents had been arguing, again whether Ayda should be able to go out in space with him or not to go traveling. The old man was miltary but he was stationed in Alus for some years so of course one knew his answer already. Their mother had been against it.

Yema argued she'd be doing Ayda no favors to cuddle her too much and it blew up from there. Last he heard, their mother finally agreed to it, as long as Toma was there to look after her.

The food court was rather busy, but that was a given considering the time of day and such. They found a spot and Ayda was muching down quickly on her food but somehow not making a mess in a way only a Sayain or half Sayain could.

Toma noticed a rather pretty Sayain woman going to get some food with nice...eyes. Yes, eyes.

It wasn't too unusual these days since Sayains did come and go from Vegeta these days due to things with Joseph and their two planets. The only thing different was the color of their eyes, green was more of a Super Sayain characastic wasn't it?

"I've never seen a Sayain in person before." Ayda said between eating.

"Why don't you go talk to them then?"
Toma asked as he turned his attention back to eating.

"I don't want to bother them out of the blue? I think that's what that earth saying means.."

They went further inside, the place was pretty large all around. The bodyguards excused themselves after Akina let them go while Kate looked around. She had grown up in a palace so this wasn't too big of a deal.

"So this is your actual home?" Kate resisted the urge to touch certain things.

"No. It's my.." Akina paused a bit. "I guess the easiest way to put it 'business' home. I use it when I'm entertaining guest of importance or on business. My actual home is too small for company, its just made for two people. I like to keep my working life and private life seperate. Anyway, you may use pretty much any of the rooms at the bottom or top left. Are you two hungry?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 18, 2015 2:30 pm

Key had gotten her food and was restraining heself from just woofing it down, because she didn't want the others there to think she was just a Saiyan savage, like most of the worlds do.

She takes a quick look around, to see what's what. It was something she was trained to do. Have situational awareness of her surroundings, just incase something happened. But, from what Joseph had said about the Alusarians, nothing would happen. However, there were more then just Alusaians on this planet.

Lee nods "Though I can't speak for Kate, I'm pretty hungry. Living off Space Rations for dozens of light years, kind of wears thin on one's pallet." he says with a chuckle.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 18, 2015 3:41 pm

After a moment, Ayda decided to try her luck and made her way over to where Key was sitting at. Her own tail was wrapped around her waist but clearly visible. "Hi, my name is Ayda. Sorry to bother you but, are you a Sayain from Vegeta?"

"I could use something too."
Kate was hungry as well for something.

Akina smiled a bit. "Of course. I'll get you two something, follow me please." She lead them into the kitchen area and began to look around. "In many places, you can basically just have a thing of food with literal instant food by adding water and the like. I prefer the old fashion way, unless I'm in a hurry. There's nothing like doing things with your own hands."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 18, 2015 4:06 pm

Key looks over to the young girl "That's correct and I can see you're a Saiyan as well. But not from Vegeta, I take it." she says.

Lee shrugs "The old fashion way is the only way we cook things on Vegeta. My people like to get their hands into everything." he says as he looks for something to drink.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 18, 2015 4:37 pm

Aya nodded a bit with a small smile. "I'm half, I was raised here I'm not a half Alusarian though." She corrected, that would have been a logical assumption with the being raised here part. "I wanted to visit Vegeta one day, just to see what its like. I'm just spending time with my brother and other family right now."

Akina chuckled. "That's the only way to be, in my opinion. I feel like our techology has made us somewhat soft as a people. But the old days had a lot of problems so best to have something of a balance." She went to give Lee a cup. "You're welcome to the fridge, there's water and a few other things."

Kate went to sit down, she was hungry but she could wait.

"By the way, how goes your training?" Akina was getting things ready for everyone, she planned on making something good and simple. It would still be done by hand but there was a few shortcuts she could take so it got to her hungry guest quicker.

The younger Alusarian inner musings stopped when she was addressed. "Huh? We'll, I guess its going all right. I still have a lot to learn."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 18, 2015 4:51 pm

Key nods slowly "It's hot and heavy there. I'm use to it, though most find Vegeta's dense gravity to be a problem. Even some Saiyans who haven't set foot on our homeland in decades." she says.

Lee nods "Indeed and your over reliance on that Instant Transmission during a battle is a handicap that may cost you the fight." he says "I told Joseph it was a mistake to teach you that at this point in your training for just this reason, but I suppose my word means little." he says absently.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 18, 2015 5:16 pm

"Hm. We'll, I've done gravity training before but its probably different. Alus has some stronger gravity on certain parts of the planet. It should be the Whole thing right? But its just parts. I don't know why.
" Ayda said with a frown.

"If you asked the egg heads, they'd probably be able to explain but our heads would implode before they got to a point we normal people could understand."

Ayda turned to the voice and saw Toma. "Hey big brother. I was just wondering about you."

"We'll, I can't let you have all the fun right?"
He nodded to the young woman. "Name's Toma, nice to meet you. Hope you've had a decent stay so far and no one's given you sh..trouble." He corrected himself, he grew up around miltary people so his langauge was more colorful but he tried to cut back for Ayda's sake. And his mother.

Kate looked sheepish. "We'll, to be fair I kinda pressed the right buttons until he caved. That's why he turned my training over to you a bit back."

"If you three do any training here, there are some excellent places for it. Such as the areas where the Honor Guard have reserved." Akina was still cooking but keeping up with the conversation.

"The..Honor Guard? What's that?"

"There's basically our world's equivalent to the Z-Fighters. We of course have other Ki users, but they're a bit higher on the power pole then average. It's not just Alusarian's that are apart of it either. You three could even learn a few new technique or two, if any of them interest you and they're willing to teach you any."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 18, 2015 5:41 pm

Key shakes her head "No. No one's given me any trouble. It would be arrogent of me to assume that it's because I'm a Saiyan. However, Saiyans don't seem to have as high a standing on Alus as they do everywhere else." she points out "Whether or not that's a good thing is yet to be determined."

If Lee Really was in charge of Kate's training, he would forbid her to use Instant Transmission at all, unless it was an emergancy. Still, he had to wonder why she was even traveling by ship if she knew Instant Transmission. Wouldn't it be faster if she just zapped herself from planet to planet?

Lee shakes his head "As tempting as the offer is, I'm not sure how much benefit we could really get that two Saiyan life times of battle hardened, hands-on experience couldn't teach us." he says "Still, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to at least check the place out and get some training in." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 18, 2015 6:26 pm

Toma briefly mulled over the future of things, he was more of in the present kind of guy but it didn't hurt to think. If they didn't they wouldn't have half of some of the things they didn't have.

"That's good. If there's one good about my people its their tolerance. Granted we aren't perfect. Some races don't like us much simply because we're artificially created instead of coming into things 'naturally.' Espeically the relgious nuts..or the Bados. But they hate just about everyone." He said shaking his head. "Yeah, you won't get issues with Alusarian and the people don't like Sayains on sight aren't typically strong enough to do anything. There are some, like some powerful off worlds but you look like you can more then take care of yourself."

"If you don't mind me asking, what brings you all the way to Alus?" Ayda asked, just realizing she hadn't gotten the other woman's name though she introduced hers. She figured she didn't want to give it out just yet so didn't ask.

"It never hurts to try. I'm always learning new things everyday.
" Akina said as she finally got her food finished which seemed to consist of a few things found on earth. Ever since Joseph introduced it, she had a craving for it. Sadly, it took more effort to replicate certain things since certain ingredients were harder to make a subsitute of.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 18, 2015 8:00 pm

Key nods slightly "Yes. I can more then handle myself in the unlikely event that an incident were to happen." she says "I'm here traveling with a friend." she says evenly "What about you two? Can you handle yourselves if an incident were to occur?" she asks.

Lee shrugs "I guess as that old Human saying goes, 'You learn something new everyday'." he says. He wasn't too picky about what foods he ate. As a Saiyan, he would eat just abbout anything.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 18, 2015 8:51 pm

To Ayda, the Sayain woman already felt pretty strong even when not doing anything.

"Yeah we can. I'm not the strongest or anything but I can hold my own."

Toma glanced at his sister then back to Key. "I don't have a super form or anything yet. I've been trying for years but nothing, teacher said it comes from a need and not a want. It works for me, because usually the emotion has to be drastic. To make up for it though, my base form is a lot stronger then normal."

Kate chowed down on her food, she was thinking that maybe she should get some type of training from someone else while she was here since Joseph wasn't around at the moment. It was something to think about.

"When you're done, I'll show to your rooms.
" Akina would have to check up on Serinity, she was doing relatively well but she poor woman had her days.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 18, 2015 9:36 pm

To Key, it almost sounded like Toma was boasting about how strong he was with his last statement. However, she didn't say anything about it other then "I see." and left it at that.

Lee was about finished...with this round. Still, he didn't want to seem rude, so after this round, he called it quits. He stands "I do believe it's about time to hit the hay. Though, I have to find someone first." he says, refering to Key.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 18, 2015 9:52 pm

Toma didn't mean to make it sound that way, he kinda realized a bit after how it might have sounded which might of been the case with her short reaction. "Erh..didn't mean to sound like I was bragging about if it came off that way."

Ayda playfully eblowed him. "You wouldn't be Toma if you didn't put your foot in your mouth sometimes."

"I'm not sure if I should be comforted by that or not."

Ayda went and sat down nearby after the usual sibling banter smiling a bit.. "So are you heading back to Vegeta after this or still traveling around with your friend?"

Akina knew who he was referring to. "Go ahead, the beds aren't going anywhere. I'll show Kate hers and you two when you come back."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 19, 2015 12:38 pm

Key shrugs "I can't really say. It's up to the pilot and one other. I'm just along for the ride." she says "We really have solid destination, so who knows whe we'll be back to Vegeta." she says.

"Maybe sooner, maybe later. It's best not to think too much on what will be or what was, but rather what is." Lee says as he comes walking up to Key "It's time we were heading back to the others." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next