Coming Home.

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Coming Home.

Post by namey on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:42 am

The feathers on Michelle's wings start to bristle when she sees Kail and she clears her throat "Eh-Hem! It's nice to meet you. Everyone go and pick a bunk, there's plenty to choose from." she says as she heads outside to look for her dad.

Key had gathered Lee's things and brought them on board, as well as her belongings. She grabbed a room by the inner corridor. That way she didn't have any views of space. As it turned out, she gets a little space sick.

Lee and Jason come flying back down. Michelle starts 'talking' with her hands. She wasn't saying anything, but her body language suggested that she was.. Same thing with Jason, as the two walk in side.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:02 pm

Kail wondered what that was about but shrugged it off before turning back to Kate. "I want to look around the ship a bit more later, but first, you have to tell me a bit more about your trip."

Kate smiled a bit. "Of course. You'll have to tell me what you've been up too."

As for Toma and Ayda, we'll the young half Sayain felt a bit of her 'kid' self show up and wanted to see All around the ship but she contained herself. Barely. That of course meant Toma dragging along as they went to find rooms for themselves.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:05 pm

On the bridge Jason gets the ship ready to launch. He taps the PA com "Okay everyone, we're taking off. Hold on to your lunch." he says. There was an ever so slight rumble, then the ship raises into the air as smooth as glass. Seconds later, they break orbit and were space bound!
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:22 pm

Kate and Kail found a room together and were just talking, for the most part to do some catching up. The ship lurching did make sure they had something to keep steady so they didn't end up crashing into anything of that sort.

Once that settled down Kate sat on a bed while Kail had taken a rather old useless material and fiddling with it. "So are your dad and grandpa still giving you a hard time?"

Kail just snorted, still working on his mini project. "Once a red moon they show up. They were trying to see about getting me involved with Luffa so I would 'continue the line' but of course it didn't go well. Too full of herself among other things. Funny, when I was weak I was just a bastard child now all of a sudden they want a change of heart just because I got strong." The other reason for that arrangement is they had gotten increasingly uncomfortable at his and Kate closeness. Not that it was any of their damned business.

"But other then that, no, nothing interesting has happened."

Unlike some others, Toma was not having a good time. For whatever reason some ships didn't agree with him at first but he always got used to it. This was one of those times where he was in the adjustment phase. There was also slight headaches usually, he wasn't sure why it was.

This was going to be a long trip in that sense.

"You going to be okay?" Ayda asked Toma concerned. When he came out the bathroom looking slightly paler.

"When it doesn't feel like little men are having a rock concert in my head, I'll get back to you."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:40 pm

It wasn't long before the Event Horizon leaves the Alus system and on to their next destination!

((Everyone on the ship is out. I'll start a new thread in deep space.))
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top