Rain of Fire

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Rain of Fire - Page 10 Empty Re: Rain of Fire

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:54 am

The two had greatly underestimated how big her form would be, at most maybe another twenty more feet, maybe even sixty or sevenity but nothing like a mini Kaiju. They should have asked but then again with what she said, even she hadn't been expecting it to be this big so it wouldn't have mattered.

'I'm so sorry for the higher ups.' No doubt Devon and Gadiel were going to hear it when they got debriefed of what exactly going on. Gadiel had thought they were doing a all right job dealing with a unknown, save for this.

They had no idea how the general population would react but pretty much the Only Draner that should be that big or bigger were their patheon so there wouldn't be panic but it catch a huge amount of attention.

"I think.." Devon began slowly. "We greatly underestimated your size." Which was a massive understatement. "Your form shouldn't cause panic but probably draws too much attention. You can turn back now if you want, you've more then proven your point."

Gadiel didn't say anything, she being a lot more religious was kind of more awe struck.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:37 am

The black hole energy surrounds the Kaiju sized Tulvir and within a few seconds, Maysselth was back to her normal size "Woo! That was exhilarating!" she says "I will Certainly need to do That again." she says wih a grin.

She looks over to the two special agents "Well, I suspect that this small demonstration proves I am what I claim to be, yes?" she asks "Now just imagine how big I would be with a couple thousand followers behind me." she says as she playfully sticks her tongue out at the two with a wink.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:48 am

"You might have gotten some more now, even if they don't know your name." Devon pointed at, he couldn't say young woman because he didn't know how old she was. However many women of different species took offense to their older age, Draner and such being a exception since their culture it counted as wisdom and years lived, but she wasn't a Draner.

Gadiel, who was silent, finally spoke. "When you find your brother will you be staying here or going back to your original home?" She hoped she stayed, but she'd understand if they wanted to go back home.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:23 pm

Maysselth shrugs "It all depends on if my brothers want to stay or not." she says "If Deathwing wants to stay, I will have to Force him to go back, since he's not supposed to be free anyway, but if Vaazlahkol wants to stay, I can't force him to leave, as it is forbidden for gods to fight amongst themselves.. Plus, he's bigger and stronger than I am and would Totally beat me down in a fight. " she says with a nervous giggle.

She looks over to Devon and studies him closely, getting Right up in his face "Now that you believe in me, even if it's just a little, I feel a connection to you... as if the Shadows themselves speak to me..." she says as she moves back a step "What's your connection to me?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:00 pm

Devon wondered if that was a rule in their patheon or just a general one most followed as a truce or what not. He also didn't mind them getting closer to him since she was easy on the eyes. To her question, he answered. "It's probably because of the nature of my powers. Veeden can naturally control shadows. Some are more adept then others."

"Most of the native Noreal races have a element they resonate with.
" Gadiel added in. "Like my kind is electricity, and there is another with fire."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 07, 2023 3:05 pm

Maysselth eyes Devon "How would you like to be my high priest on this world?" she asks "I can give you command over the shadows as none of your kind has ever seen." she asks "All you would need to do is get me more follower. Sound like fun?" she asks with a grin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:20 am

Devon was of mixed mind on things. He wasn't really one for things that weren't really from his own hands, just like most of the things in his life. On the other hand, far as the bigger picture went he'd have to push that aside for the sake of the people here.

"My first priority is Noreal and its people, and if that remains unchanged then I'm fine with it.." Though Devon wasn't a believer in their current pantheon, if they really existed were they really ok with some newcomer coming in?
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:00 am

Maysselth lets out a light silvery laugh "Oh no, no. I'm not going to ask you to give up your current profession, move to a monastery, and become celibate." she says "You can keep doing what you still want to do. All I ask is that you say a prayer to me once a day and try to convince others to believe in me and to help you, I'm willing to lend you a fraction of my power to do so..." she holds up a small baseball size ball of shadow and tosses it to Devon "This is but a taste of what I can offer. It will only last a week, but it gives you superior control over your shadows. Allowing you to create them anywhere. Even in direct daylight, teleport using shadows to surround you in, making semi-sentient shadow constructs and a few more surprises." she explains "As far as shadow control, you are now The strongest of your kind." she states.

She looks.over to Gadiel "Would you like to be ine of my high priestesses as well?" she asks
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:19 am

Devon had to admit, it did feel strange with Just this he apparently was a better shadow user then even Lady Yasuko, with all they went through to get where she was. Though, he also doubted it at least off the bat from all the crazy things she could do with it. Not to mention being a literal living relic. Having a god empowered side of your natural abilities was a leg up but it probably didn't mean he'd get the most out of it if he didn't put the work in. Or so he thought.

"Me?" Gadiel was a bit surprised at this. "I'd be like to, but I would have thought you'd want someone with your element already."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:07 pm

Maysselth waves her hand "Oh don't worry. My blessing isn't race exclusive." she says "If you want to follow my teachings and get my blessings, that's fine. I welcome everyone who wishes it." she says with a smile and open arms "The more people who give me their love and worship, the more people I can give my blessings to and the better I can protect everyone from those metal zombies." she says, referring to the Trojan.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:47 pm

To that, Gadiel slowly nodded to that. "Then, that would be fine. But I think, given its a bit late we should return to get some sleep and debrief, least on our end. Your a deity so I doubt you need to sleep.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:21 pm

Maysselth reaches into the pockets of her skirt and pulls out a couple of necklaces and holds them out to Devon and Gadiel "Here you go. A couple of symbols of my faith. Wear them and say a small prayer to them each day, probably before you sleep, and you'll gain my blessing." she says "If you like, I can give you a few more necklaces to give to others once you convince them to worship me, IF you agree to become my disciples." she says "If not, that's alright as well." she says with a smile as she follows them back.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:07 pm

The two led the young woman back to HQ after accepting the necklaces, which by now had slowed down a bit. Only this time they led them to a nicer area where guest stayed at, Maysselth would be introduced to a nicer luxury room made for some guest. There was a nice book shelf as well for reading.

"Me and Gadiel are going to debrief and deal with all that happened." Devon started. "We'll see about stay with us instead of here since its a bit more personbale. Was there anything else you needed?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:54 pm

Maysselth shakes her head "Oh, I don't need anything special. Just a room with Maybe a bed and a table and some books to read." she says "I might try some mortal things like sleeping, eating you spoke of and other things while I'm here." she says with a slight smile. She noticed they were treating her differently now that they knew who and what she really was, not that she ever hid it to begin with.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:47 pm

"Good night."

And with that, the two soldiers left the woman to her own devices as they went to debrief and explain bit more what was going on. It was going to be interesting if nothing else trying get everything across the best they could anyway. Tomorrow was sure to probably be just as interesting if not more so maybe.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:36 am

When the morning comes, Ness checks the progress of his bunker building and after a few days of constant working, he was about a little over ten percent done. There was still a Lot of work to be done and with the help of the others, it'll get done. He needed to head down to the surface to check some things out.

Clover, or Kokoro as she calls herself, was just standing there. In sort of a stand-by mode, looking at the front door of the apartment that Barioth and Chrissy were staying. Chrissy was up pretty early, being a morning person and looks at the android "Morning, Clover." she mumbles.

The artificial Mystic looks over to the real Mystic "My name isn't Clover. I go by the designation 'Kokoro'." she corrects.

Maysselth had been reading all night and when mirning finally comes she lets out a sigh as she closes her book. It's always sad when night time goes away, but with the darkness must also come the light.

She wanders over to the shower and stares at it, not Really knowing what it is or how to use it. She figured it was a way to bathe, but she didn't see any water or any near-by lakes to Get water from. She would need to ask her new friends.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:43 pm

Barioth was also up early, yesterday had been eventful. Clover's memories had yet to return and he didn't know how they be able to return them. While he was hoping they would come back on their own, it was a iffy prospect but he had to hold on hope it work out fine, because the alternative wasn't one he wanted to think of.

"Morning Kokoro, Chrissy." Barioth greeted. "How are you holding up?"

___

Devon knocked on the goddess' door and waited, figuring it was about time to check on them to see how they were adjusting to things. In light of newer things, he and Gadiel were ordered to stay around Maysselth for a bit, which he was fine with.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:55 pm

Clover looks over to Barioth "My structural frame is at peak efficiency as are my power supplies. My nanites however, are completely depleted." she says as she goes back to doing what she was doing beforehand, which was surfing the Noreal internet.

Chrissy looks over to Barioth with a shrug that seemed to say *What do we do with her now?*

Maysselth comes over to the door, opening it and smiles when she sees it was Devon "Oh! My potential high priest, please come in." she says as she moves aside "I have just been trying to figure out how to get water into this tub, as I'm not a goddess of water, she's still with the remaining 13..." she mumbles the last part.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:54 pm

That was indeed the question. She wasn't going anywhere, but they really had no clue how to restore their memories at the moment. There had to be Someone who could do it. He asked Clover another question. "Just wondering, do you recall the person who fixed you in that lab or did you wake up alone?"

The young man looked around, then spotted the shower. "I'm not sure how things are back in your world but this a shower. Here." He attempted to show them the basics of how to operate it. "..Kind of the gist of it. If you have questions just ask."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:45 pm

Clover focuses on Barioth "No. When I was reactivated, there was no one around, but there was evidence that someone had departed recently." she says.

Maysselth looked totally fascinated by what Devon had done "So, have you given any thought to my offer?" she asks as she pulls off her shirt and drops her skirt "I really can't do too much without someone to spread the word of my greatness, as it were."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:35 pm

That was odd. Why would someone go the extra mile of fixing them but then completely vanish without a trace to make sure it was a success? Had they been the one to supply the new name or just something she gave herself?

"I was hoping maybe to find and ask them some things, but if you don't know its a dead end." He still had no clue who made Clover or why. The scholar in him was curious of who made them, since the Mystic world wasn't yet at a level to make someone like her. And more importantly why; you typically didn't make someone that strong just because.

Oh well. He guess that be too easy. Barioth went into the kitchen to see what they had, which was a bit more sparse then usual thankfully Clover didn't need to eat.

"I have and I'll take you up on it.." Devon was about to continue when the woman began to strip. As a healthy man he didn't mind but he was surprised. Then again, she was a goddess so maybe her sense of modesty was different. "You don't want me to leave while you undress and take a shower?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:50 pm

Chrissy walks over to Barioth "I think, we should find Ness Burger and ask him." she suggests "He's suppose to be this super powerful guy, right? I'm sure he'll know who rebuild Clo, uh, Kokoro and how to get her memories back, right?" she asks.

Maysselth looks over to Devon in confusion "Why? Is leaving while someone takes a shower something that mortals usually do?" she asks as she unclips her bra "I've never needed to take a shower before, so I don't really know." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:39 am

"Maybe. The problem is finding them. We could go out and try to see. We can go after breakfast."
Ness was a celibirty on Noreal so unless he was purposely keeping a low profile or away somewhere in theory they should be able to find them.
____

It was pretty clear she really hadn't been hanging around mortals but they admitted as much. "Stripping naked in front of someone is usually for a lover, boyfriend or girlfriend or a mate. Whatever term makes the most sense to you. Not always but a lot of the time, its more context sensitive. But if you're fine with me staying, I'll stay." He was going have to give her books about Noreal so she actually knew more what was going on.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:13 am

Chrissy thinks "Well, from what the rumors say, just thinking about Ness is enough to catch his attention. Maybe that's all we need to do." she suggests "They also say that if you're in real trouble, Ness will show up. Though, that one seems to be farfetched." she says with a shrug.

Maysselth thinks for a moment "Oh. Well, you've seen naked women before, right?" she asks as she drops her bra "I don't see this as any different, do you?" she asks as she rolls her panties down, then jumps into the bathtub "WOO! This is cold!" she says, a thrill in her voice as she pops back up from being completely submerged.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:43 pm

"I could think of them enough and maybe if we're lucky that will draw him to us again. He did show up at a coinvent time the very first time."
He pointed out. "So how about then we go out, and I'll focus on that and see where it goes. I'd add you to, but Mystics are immune to mental powers so probably wouldn't help."

Devon was amused a bit, but said nothing as he walked over to adjust the bathtub. "You have to make sure its the right temperature. Like this. It usually takes a moment so you want to wait and test it before filling it up."

As for her being naked, if she was fine with it he wasn't going to complain about being around a naked beautiful woman.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next