Rain of Fire

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Rain of Fire - Page 12 Empty Re: Rain of Fire

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:38 pm

Gadiel was going to say this wasn't a secret base again but decided it wasn't really worth it. So, she along with Devon decided to take them who was currently in charge. Luckily Draven wasn't in the middle of something at the moment, even if he did look both slightly tired and annoyed about something. Probably the usual, but a lot more since there was a crisis going on.

"Draven, our guest wanted to speak to you or anyone in charge at the moment. We can leave if you want."
Gadiel offered.

"Up to her." He said simply, addressing the newcomer. "Was there something you wanted to discuss? Sorry I didn't exactly greet you earlier things have been..lively."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:03 am

Maysselth nods "So I've heard. Metal men raining down from the skies to wreak havoc upon your world." she says, then smile "But I'm here now and while it wasn't my original purpose for coming here, I shall do what I can to keep everyone safe." she holds her arms open Draven "Come to me. You look as if you need a pick-me-up."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:44 am

Devon and Gadiel thought Draven would just say he was fine and not pay them much mind on that front. He did, surprisingly give them a hug before pulling away.

"At this given point, I'll take the we can get but I don't have anything specific for you to do." Draven started. "Do you know what the internet is? If you're not up to speed already it will help."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:35 am

Maysselth frowns "Oh That's not a hug." she says as she takes a step towards Draven "Come to me!" she says with a soft, friendly smile "Embrace me and feel relaxed." she says, holding her arms open again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:03 am

While Draven didn't understand why she was so insistent on a hug all of a sudden he didn't just blow them off. He went to return to give them a hug, but this time longer like she wanted. Gadiel Would of made a teasing remark, but held off against it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:30 am

Maysselth snuggles her head against Draven's chest "Your struggles haven't gone unnoticed little brother..." she says as Draven could feel a flood of energy going into him "Have some of my energies to help you see this upcoming crisis through." she says to him as she lets go "I'm trying to gather my power so I can protect you all from harm. Please be patient with me, okay little brother?" she asks with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:33 am

Draven wasn't complaining too much about giving a attractive woman a hug, although he hadn't thought of the point of it besides general TLC until now.

"I apperciate any help we can get at this point. But even if I am younger then you, I would prefer not to be called little brother." Almost reminded him of some of those earth anime or manga or some reason. Not that he'd know about those in depth.

"There is one other thing, but it can wait under your own time considering the situation and if you're interested" He began, it wasn't really a secret at this point. "We have a group of children under our protection in another location, they are beings of darkness and were artifically created but thankfully the people who made them that had bad plans were stopped. If you're interested could set a meet date at some point."

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:03 am

Maysselth blinks at Draven "It's not a jab at your age." she assures him "It's a sign of respect amongst my people. A call to family, if you would and on my world, family is The most important thing. Why else would I cross the dimensional barrier? To find my brothers." she explains "But if you wish not for me to call you 'Little Brother', what Shall I call you?" she asks, cocking her head slightly to one side.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:09 pm

After absorbing the new bit of information in, Draven changed a bit how he went about it. "If its a cultural thing and its a misunderstanding then you can keep calling me that if you want. I don't mind now that its been cleared up. Sorry for the misunderstanding I should of asked first." He noticed they didn't comment on the other half, either not interested or just clarifying the misunderstanding first. Either way was fine.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:13 am

Maysselth nods slowly "I believe it is time for me to go." she says as she turns "May your days labor bare good fruits." she says as she heads out, stopping in the middle of the hall, she rakes her hand against a wall, tearing open a portal of darkness and stepping through before it closes behind her!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:33 am

Gadiel frowned at this, crossing her arms. "..I know Vanguard isn't part of the miltary and we aren't even technically your officers but you should have fully listened to us to what we said. Now she's probably offended and won't come back."

"I know." Draven said simply with a sigh. "That was my error but what done is done. Nothing me or anyone else can do about it."

"That's assuming she dimensonal crossed but we don't know yet." Devon pointed out. "It doesn't hurt to look even if she might not be on this planet or dimension. But she did say her brother was somewhere here, so I don't think she returned back to her home."

"It's worth a try." Draven got up. He'd have to make a call or two to look out for them.

"We'll look as well. Hopefully we can find something. I'll let my people know and if they find anything they'll let us know." Gadiel says as she left with Devon.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:17 am

Maysselth had appeared out by tye field she had changed into her Tulvir form and was just sitting there, her legs pulled close to her chest as she looks at the city from a far.

She was aware of someone walking up on her, but since she felt no malevolent intentions, she didn't acknowledge them. The person sits next to them. Maysselth finally looks over to see who it was. Some odd monkey creature. She goes back to looking at the city, saying nothing.

"Be patient with them." Ness says after a while "They don't understand that they were literally in the presents of a goddess and until just now, gods were unknown to them. Only monsters were what they knew. They need to be taught to believe again." he explains.

Maysselth looks back over to Ness "And you believe that I am an actual goddess?" she asks.

Ness nods with a chuckle "Yes. I know you're a goddess. You're not the first I've met or even the strongest. But I still believe in you. It's convincing the others that's going to take some doing." he tells her "And to do that, you'll need to be patient with them. Even if they don't want you to do so, you need to treat them all like your younger siblings and give them space when they need it. When the time is right, they'll come to you." he explains.

Maysselth smiles slightly "Family is all I ever wanted..." she says softly "Who are you and how do you know the things you do?" she asks.

Ness stands and offers a hand "I'm Ness. I'm here to help them, like you. But they trust me, because I helped them. You'll help them before this is all over as well." he says with certainty "Come on. I'll take you back to them and clear things up." he offers.

Maysselth takes his hands and Ness pulls her to her feet as if she weighed nothing "But there are no shadows for us to travel through." she points out.

Ness shakes his head "Not to worry. You're not the only one with gifts." he says as he pulls something towards himself, which, in a crack of thunder, opens a swirling blue/black portal with lightning crackling in the middle "Shall we?" he asks.

After the two of them jump through, seconds later the same kind of portal cracks to life in the very same hall way that Maysselth had left through not too long ago, and the two of them come shoots out! Ness catches Maysselth and scoops her up so she doesn't get hurt as he skids to a stop!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:46 am

The two soldiers had already left to go look for them while Draven had finished up there and was about to go look himself. That was until a portal came opening up with both Ness and Maysselth coming through which took him off guard but he recovered quickly.

"Ness? Maysselth? You two all right?" He asked as he came over since the two had come skidding out of the portal. He did have to apologize after the fact though, but he was just checking.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:06 am

Ness sets Maysselth down "We're fine. My friend here is just unsure on how to handle future interactions with you. And before you ask, Yes. She really, and truly Is a Goddess of Darkness who can change into a gigantic Draner that's almost three hundred feet tall." he tells Draven
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:52 am

Draven didn't need to told a third time, given what happened on top of what Ness said was good enough for him. He turned towards the woman. "I want to officially apologize for how I acted before and not believing you the first time."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:48 pm

Maysselth has a stoic look on her face "It has come to my attention that I need to be patient with the people from here as they had never encountered a goddess before and all you've encountered in the past, have been monsters..." she says "However, with me here, protecting you all, you will never encounter monsters again. You have my word." she tells him.

Ness nods as he puts a hand on Maysselth's shoulder "Well said. Now come on, I believe it's time to meet the King and Queen. They should have been the first ones in charge that you met." he tells h er as the two of them start out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:11 pm

Draven had a feeling she was still a bit upset, in which case he was going have to find some way to make it up to them. It seemed divine or not, she wasn't much different from other women he interacted with in that sense.
________

When they got there, after passing through the king and queen were there, with the former Lucien greeting them first. "Welcome back, I had thought you'd still be at things. Who is your new friend?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:16 am

Ness nods "The ship is still hard at work. But I don't need to stay up there all the time." he explains.

He pats Maysselth on back "This is Maysselth. She a goddess of darkness and shadows. She's visiting from out of town, looking for her brothers." he introduces her "She heard of your future plight and has decided to stay and help, because she's a good and pure soul in that regards." he says, Maysselth blushing a little at his description of her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:18 am

Lucien and Andaline took the news in stride. If Ness said she was who she said she was, that was good enough for them and those present after what he had done for them. On top of that considering exactly what he did, there probably was ways for them to figure out such things anyway.

"In that case, welcome." Andaline said warmly. "We could use any help we could get in these trying times."

"Indeed. If there's anything you'd need of us, just let us know." Lucien was going to say more, when a guard came over.

"I'm sorry to interrupt the meeting and normally I wouldn't bother you with it. But a strange girl been insisting on meeting you two and claims to be a deity. I'd ignore it normally but.." They trailed off. "Not exactly a normal time. Your call your majestys."

Lucien raised a brow at the strange comment, and as he and his wife glanced at each other before coming to a agreement. "Send them in then please. Best to do so while we have one or two people who can confirm it."

With a nod, they left go get them. Not too long after, the doors burst open and people expected to see some elegant goddess. Or perhaps, at the least, someone a bit more fitting.

What stood was a cute child that looked like she had just came from a summer vacation with a stuffed animal. She looked, at most, somewhere in the high single digits age wise.

They glanced around, then gave a bright smile. "I'm Alfaria! Goddess of fire! I'll take of those zombie people for you by myself!" The girl looked as harmless as a box of puppies so it was hard to imagine her doing any of that.

There was a awkward long pause in the room. But she was indeed a goddess, even if not a super strong one by deity standards.

Lucien cleared his throat as he recovered and got control of the situation. "Well, its nice to meet you Alfaria. I'm King Lucien and this is my wife Queen Andaline. And these are honored guest Ness and this is Maysselth, she is a fellow goddess as well. What brings you here?"

Alfaria blinked a bit, then smiled at Maysselth and Ness.. "Cool! It's nice to meet you!" Then she turned to the King. "Like I said I'm here to help with the bad guys. Wait, you don't know me? I'm the daughter of Kanarth and Nuri."

"Those are names of our patheon, but I'm sorry I haven't heard of you." Andaline apologized. She shouldn't assume, but how the girl acted did trigger their maternal instincts a bit.

This seemed to deflat the young girl of her happy bubbly energy a bit, she held her stuffed animal a bit tighter for comfort backing up a step. "W-what b-but why? Daddy said everyone should when I wake up.." She said in a small voice.

Anyone with sensing or able to tell would be able to say she was indeed a deity, even if not a particularly strong one by divine standards.  They also seemed young not just physically so one had to wonder what was going on and if she was part of the patheon why a adult wasn't there instead of a literal child, divine or not. Something obviously was going on.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:01 pm

Ness has a theory about what had happened to the Noreal gods. He was likely wrong, but he would need to ask Alfaria. He kneels next to her "Alfaria, may I ask you something?" he asks "When the monsters were sealed away within the great tree, were your parents and all their friends sealed away as well?" he asks. To him, it would make the most sense as why the people of Noreal hadn't had any contact whatsoever with their gods.

Maysselth, for her part, could restrain herself and kneels down as well, enveloping the little girl in a big hug "Oh! You're just so Precious little sister!" she coos "Call me May! I'm your new big sister!" she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:47 pm

Maysselth giving her a sudden hug and their decalarion took the girl a bit out of her funk. Both by surprised and confusion. "My sister...?" She asked not saying yes or not, but raking her little mind to think if she was forgetting something. "Um. Ok. That's cool then." She just met the woman but hugs were nice and she seemed nice, so that worked for her. She liked hugs and she missed having them so she was easy to win over besides being a kid. So she returned the hug.

She then addressed Ness, shaking her small head. "No. I was put to sleep. Uncle said he was sorry and had to be staysis..? Stasis?" She repeated correcting herself thinking back then. "Said to keep me safe and he'd back when he could. When I woke up everyone our realm everyone was gone. But he said they'd be back! So..so..they'll be back.." She said the last part with a smile but it was a bit strained.

That answered some things but left more questions then anything else, though Lucien and Andaline were troubled and confused. If they left why didn't they take her with them? Maybe some politics and backstabbing were involved, too little to go at the moment.

"So its just you little one?" Andaline asked gently.

They reluctantly nodded. "Just me. But..the realm is nice! It..it just got lonely.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 01, 2023 2:47 pm

Maysselth keeps hugging Alfaria as she pats her head now "Well, with me by your side, little sister, you will Never be alone again." she coos.

Ness looks away from the two and back towards the King and Queen "That aside for now, everything is on schedule. In fact, they are ahead of schedule and should be finished a few days before the first scout ship shows up. Once it shows up and leaves, my forces will move in." he assures them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 01, 2023 9:12 pm

"I always wanted a big sister!" Alfaria said excitedly, warming up to things quickly. Maybe she could show them their home? Or not. She wasn't sure how much she liked it there. "What kind of powers do you have? I'm fire!" As if she Didn't just more or less give her basic part of her power set away when she announced herself.

She didn't interject Ness and the others. Mommy and daddy told her good girls behaved when adults were talking. And while a deity, she at present was not only a kid, but the youngest one present. Plus Maysselth was cool and pretty.

As for Andaline, the mother in her had Many things she wanted to say but held off. She didn't want to upset potentially the small one. Truthfully she wasn't sure how she felt about Alfaria fighting. Sure the Trojan couldn't pernamently physically harm them, but she didn't want the poor dear mentaly scarred by things she saw or went through.

"I have something to discuss with just us three in private after, but this is excellent news." Andaline said with a smile.

"And the bunkers included in said schedule of being ahead?" Lucien asked curious.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 03, 2023 9:55 am

Maysselth, still holding Alfaria "I'm the goddess of darkness and shadows, so we compliment each other well." she says with a smile "Shall we go out and see out new world and the people we are charged with protecting?" she asks.

Ness wasn't paying them any attention at the moment and nods to Lucien's question "Naturally. I'm also looking into placing orbital defense platforms and a planetary shielding network in place, with your permission of course." he says "I want to cover as many bases as possible."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 03, 2023 10:11 am

"Ok." Alfaria was more then happy to go along with whatever. She only explored Noreal a bit since this was actually her first time being around here.

"It only makes sense." Andaline continued. "And yes, we would be happy to have something like that place. It's impressive you're able to do all this in such a short time. Shame its only close to a month, if it had been a year, or even a few months warning imagine what could occur. Not use in dwelling on it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next