Rain of Fire

2 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Rain of Fire - Page 9 Empty Re: Rain of Fire

Post by Namey Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:39 pm

Cedrick nods slowly "Indeed..." she mumbles "If it had not been for someone telling the Trojan of us, there is a very good chance that they would not have ever come to this part of the galaxy." she grumbles, a little upset by that.

She sighs "Should we, tell the governments of the world that Noreal is in danger? After all, they were there for us when We were in trouble." she points out.

The young woman shakes her head "No. I have never heard of this 'Urth' place...." she tells them "My name is Maysselth. Goddess of Darkness and a member of the 13 Divine. My brother is Vaazlahkol, God of Death and member of the 13 Divine..." she says casually "He went missing when my eldest Brother, Deathwing, former God of War and exiled member of the 13 Divine escaped to realms unknown... I've come to find them." she explains as she looks around "H-however... I don't know where I am..." she says with a sheepish grin, sticking her tongue out playfully.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:58 pm

Calvine was slightly confused, they talked to the King and Queen and even got other leaders so it be odd if the governments somehow didn't know at this point. Then it clicked of what she meant. "Well, yeah I agree. Its best to ask them if they already did so or something was set up. Remember Ness was here a bit before us. Still, doesn't hurt to check when we get back."
___

Gadiel and Devon glanced at each other, not sure what to make of this stranger. "Well.." Gadiel said slowly but diplomatically. "We could look into files and see if anyone goes by that name. There is a chance your brother is on this earth instead though. And you're on Noreal. Earth is a neighboring planet."

Truth be told, the more he heard the story the more Devon doubted this Vaazlahkol character was even here. They probably weren't even native. "If you want you can hang around us for a bit to get used to your bearings."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:13 pm

Cedrick nods "Indeed not. And if we must, we will be the only ones to help them." she says "Shall we see if our guests are ready to leave or shall we let them decide on their own?" she asks.

Maysselth blinks in confusion "What do you mean 'Get my barring's'?" she asks "I've never been here before, so I don't know where anything is." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:37 pm

Calvine thinks for a moment. "I think we should just ask them." So with that in mind and give Cedrick a brief break since she had been doing the bulk of things all this time, he asked them if they were ready to leave.

Sure enough, for the most part many were eager to get back down. There was a lot to be done and none of them really wanted to sit still long.

___

"That's what he meant and that's the point." Gadiel interjected. "I don't know where you're from but you're obviously not from here. So for long you're here we could help you out." There was another motive, to keep a eye on them as they didn't know what to make of their story.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:22 pm

Cedrick had seen them off, telling them that they would be breaking orbit soon after and if anything came up, to contact them as they left them with a subspace transmitter. So if the Trojan show up suddenly, Cedrick will rally their allies. And with that, it was time for the USS Odyssey to leave.

Maysselth nods "Yes, I think I would like that." she says "Okay, friends, what do we do now?" she asks "This is like, my first time as a mortal, or at least in a mortal form. What do mortals like you do?" she asks, enthusiasticly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:55 pm

Gadiel moved to the side to give her some of her superiors via text a bit of a update. Normally she'd just dismiss this woman as maybe someone with some issues or maybe they had bumped their head. Not everyone ran around claiming they were a deity, or former one as her case may of been. Instinc told her to be cautious and if she stayed with them they could better keep a eye on them until they know what was going on.

"I think we should back to our place. There is plenty of room." Gadiel said, and her partner picked up on it and continued with hte bit. "As for what we do? Depends. Mostly on your interest personality and hobbies."

"Are you hungry too?"
Devon like the Ralphlim didn't know what to make of them either however he would play it by ear.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:55 pm

Maysselth blinks in confusion "I don't know. I've never been hungry before." she says "What does it feel like?" she asks "And where is 'Our Place'?" she asks as she looks around "Is it around here?" she was just full of questions.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:24 pm

This woman was confusing to Devon. The first instinct was just to label them crazy and move on. After all claiming to be a deity was a hard claim to prove. He'd sooner believe the myths of Celestial Knights actually were real once upon a time. After all someone beat Rasmerus and even though it was a very long time ago, it was still after Noreal was still a husk of what it once was in a sense. They by and large lost the ability and skills to deal with uber beings like that, minus some outliers. Things like that were regarded as myths or stories if they weren't historical.

Noreal had become peaceful enough that strength like that was rarely needed anymore but that hadn't come free.

Now that they were going to be invaded by crazy aliens having more people with that kind of strength certainly would of been nice.

"It is around here. Not too far."
Gadiel paused a bit as they got further into the city. "Uh..so hunger is just like a certain feeling or pain in your stomach and it makes a noise. You know, like when go to the restroom." She was also saying that to prod the woman to see how much she knew about..basic things.

For the love of the Gods, please let this woman know how to use the restroom. Of course Gadiel wouldn't know how ironic that statement was.

While both of them thought her claims were bogus, Gadiel did actually believe in the divine unlike her partner. If there was a small chance she was some sort of deity as she claimed, or a avatar she didn't want to risk make them hostile. So it was a softer approach for now. The thing was, even if she somehow was it wasn't like they be able to know.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:23 am

Maysselth looks down to her stomach "A pain in the stomach tells you yoy're hungry?" she asks "Why, that would simply be a nightmare to have to go through." she says as she gets a pained look of pity on her face "Oh, why did we make you mortals with such a dreadful weakness? I am so sorry for my part in that..." she says. She seemed to think that hunger pains were excruciating. Not knowing they were a very mild inconvenience.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:27 am

"It's fine. Just something you get used to." Though Devon wasn't sure why she apologized, even if she was divine she wasn't even from this world in their own words. That and literally never heard of this woman in any kind of religion.

The three headed into a large dome like building which was busy with activity. It was one of  the Vanguard headquaters. Some said a few hello's and small talk but they didn't waste too much time being idle. Devon and Gadiel entered what seemed to be a cafe area before they were served food.

"I'm not sure what you like but feel free. Otherwise that stomach pain isn't going to go away." Devon said to the young woman or at least looking. Gadiel excused herself to talk to someone.

_____

In a office, there was a knock before a soft 'enter' was heard and Gadiel was allowed in. A man in their late twenties was there behind a desk. The name 'Draven' was on their name badge.

"Not everyday some of your folks come over to our side of the wall." They said. "I got the gist of what you sent me and I don't buy it."

"I know it sounds far fetched and I think that too. But I can't shake off the feeling they might be right, even if less of a percent chance.
" Gadiel started. "I would hate to interrupt their work, but maybe Ness would know? If they are then them showing up isn't a condidence."

Draven leaned back in his char, not sure on the matter then came to a conclusion. "I won't promise anything but I will try to contact some of the people on the top and see if they can try to contact Ness. Even assuming he would somehow know its up to them if they think its a waste of time or not since they have important work to do. Again, no promises on anything."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:59 am

Maysselth looks around "Feel free to what, exactly?" she asks "My stomach isn't causing me any pain right now so I don't know what I'm expected to do here." she says "On a side note, I'm curious to know if it is typical of your kind to just take random people off the streets and bring them to your home?" she asks as she takes a seat.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:10 am

"I was referring to food. It sounded like you were hungry but since you said your stomach wasn't bothering you might have passed." Devon explained. "And no. This isn't either of our home, just a place we stay at sometimes while away."

Gadiel came back a bit later, she had done her part so now they just had to wait. "Sorry about that. Anyway, what does this brother of yours look like? I suppose you don't have a picture."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:16 am

They still didn't answer Maysselth question about just taking random people to their super secret base, but she would let it drop for now.

The young woman thinks for a bit "Well Vaazlahkol, like all within the 13 divine, can choose to look like whatever they want, so I don't Really know what he Looks like this time around, but I know what he Feels like and That's what I was searching for." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:24 am

The truth was, it wasn't a secret base or anything but more a way to keep a eye on them since this place was used to contain people, at least temporarily before more dedicated places but the later would be too obvious and give the wrong idea. While Devon would scoff at the whole divine thing and think otherwise like Gadiel on the small chance they weren't he didn't want to agitate them. There was absolutely no proof besides them acting really off but he trust his gut.

"So some kind of sensing." Devon said idly. "Are you sure they're here? They could be somewhere else far away if they went to realms unknown."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:03 am

Maysselth shakes her head "No. Not really." she says as she takes a seat "I was only able to search a place called 'The Crosspoint' before flying here to contibue my search, then I encountered some very suspicious people who abducted me and took me to their secret base and are holding me under dubious reasonings, before I was able to make my escape, giving them the slip to continue the search for my beloved brother." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:18 am

Devon and Gadiel decided to come clean after that.

"You have us, partly right." Devon began. "This actually isn't a secret base or we wouldn't have taken you there. The truth is the reason is normally is standard to arrest someone who comes to Noreal illegally but your situation is unique. If you are what you say you are mainly, and you haven't done anything hostile so far."

"We really just wanted to confirm some things. We don't know how exactly, but a man named 'Ness' knows things,  and can do a lot of strange things. If anyone could confirm your story, it be him." Gadiel finished. "If you are who you said, we can't contain you anyway even if we wanted to. So its more a request, could you please stay a bit longer until they cone to confirm a few things?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:07 am

Maysselth was about to say something when she pauses and looks around the room "What is going on here?" she asks "The tension here is so thick you can almost see it." she points out, getting distracted from what was about to do.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:31 am

There was a pause, it wasn't like it was classified info then Gadiel answered them. It just wasn't told to civilians in mass to avoid panic until they got things in order. It' was also a reason they were going have to turn down tourist or suggest they go back home for their safety. "It's tense because a invasion is going to start of about two week. From a race called the Trojan, they're a hive mind and a cybernetic race from what we know."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:15 am

Maysselth blinks in confusion "I, uh, I only understood about half of what you just said." she says "I'm going to be honest with you, I've never left my pantheon before, so all of this is new and exciting to me and while I may not understand what you just said, I get the impression that you are all in danger and as the Goddess of Darkness and Shadows, it is my duty to protect my children." she says "The problem is, my sphere of influence isn't as large as I would like, so my power is limited. I need believers to grow stronger, so I suggest starting with you two. I can show you my Tulvir avatar to gain your belief in me and thus grow ever so slightly stronger, and from there I can show myself to others and become even stronger. Strong enough to protect everyone, should I need to." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:50 am

At that part both soldiers looked at each other.

"What do you mean Tulvir Avatar?" Devon asked after a moment. "That word is new to us we don't know what that means. Unless you heard of it Gadiel?"

"No." The young woman replied. "It's new to me to. But if it helps our planet then I would be willing to try." Although as someone who did believe in the divine, she wondered if their own group had issues with this newcomer coming in if she truly was. Since nothing had happened probably not.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:07 pm

Maysselth blinks in confusion again "Huh? Isn't that what you call them here?" she asks "This..." she gestures to herself "Is my Freconus form. My Tulvir form is one of a giant, flying, fire breathing lizard. Here, let me show you..." she says as she takes a pen and a piece of paper and drawls a very crude dragon form Draner on it and shows it to them "This. This is what my Tulvir avatar looks like." she says "If you want to see it, we'll need to go to a more open area." she advises.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:57 am

Devon would admit the drawing was kind of untentionally cute especially of the contrast of who she said she was. Not that his drawing was all that great either but that was besides the point.

A message was sent of where they would be going before both of them got up. "Then follow us." Devon said to lead the young woman to the outskirts where they could transform safely. There were things in place to prevent Draner from transforming in the middle of big cities but he doubted it effect Maysselth, it was more just for the room. Once they got there which be more of a field, she'd be able do her thing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:36 am

After Maysselth follows them to the outskirts of the city, sje shakes her head with a chuckle "Oh no, no. My new friends. I'm going to need much more room than this." she says "I'm pretty sure if I were to change here, the people from your big town will still be able to see me and likely panic at the site of my Tulvir form." sue tells them, not really knowing that Draner are a thing on this planet.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:02 am

Gadiel shook her head. "We have a native race called Draner that look exactly like that, so you'll be fine." She assured. "And any more notable differences can be explained away by a few different things."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:17 am

Maysselth nods slowly "Well, alright. If you're sure no one is going to panic when they see me Tulvir avatar." she says.

She closes her eyes as purple energy starts to crackle around her, suddenly she is engulfed in energy that looks similar to a Black Hole but doesn't draw anything in. The energy expands, getting bigger and bigger. Becoming truly Massive!

When the energy finally dissipates, there was, what those from Noreal would call, a Massive almost mountainous black/glowing purple Draner Towering over everything! This is Maysselth Tulvir Avatar, which was Easily over a hundred foot tall! She was bordering on Kaiju levels of huge!

She looks downwards, her glowing purple eyes focusing on the two Very small people in the area "This is my Tulvir Avatar. It's bigger than I remembered it being... of course I hadn't taken mortal form before, so this is new to me as well..." she says, her voice coming to them in the form of a psychic-type message.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next