Rain of Fire

2 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Rain of Fire - Page 13 Empty Re: Rain of Fire

Post by Namey Thu May 04, 2023 5:00 pm

Ness nods "Yeah. But a year ago you wouldn't have believed me." he points out "You needed Earth to be invaded and Altem to show up before you would be convinced that the Trojan were even real." he says "But don't worry, Noreal won't fall to the Trojan. Not with all the work I've put in place to make sure it's safe." he tells them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 05, 2023 1:56 pm

The Queen thought about it and couldn't say he was wrong. They really honestly wouldn't have believed about the Trojan until earth got invaded and they helped like before.

"I am still bit worried but that's natural."
Lucien noticed their other guest had left for the time being, maybe to other parts of the castle or elsewhere. "I believe you wanted to discuss something when it was us three?"

Andaline paused, then nodded. "I suppose I can't stop her, but the mother in me is worried about Alfaria fighting in the front lines. The Trojan may not be able to pernamently harm them, but mentally that and things she see's could leave a mark. She's obviously still a child."

"On top of that, with what she said its just her or now Maysselth if she chooses to stay after. I won't pretend I know the rate in which deities seek out planets, but if we're lucky none for a long time and if there are, it'll be like Maysselth. If we aren't, then the opposite. I would worry what that may mean for Noreal."

Lucien shook his head. "Valid concerns and definitely a potential thing to worry about later but let's not assume too much." He then addressed Ness. "Is anything my wife said about the later a valid concern? We of course don't know much about the divine in that regard."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 05, 2023 2:35 pm

Ness shakes his head "Gods and Devils don't seek out planets." he points out "They come to being usually either because of the people on the planet or they band together with other gods or devils to Make the planet and that's Their planet. If the people believe in them, they become strong, is not, they die." he explains "Because this isn't Maysselth's planet and these aren't her people, without believers and followers, she'll eventually lose her power, become mortal and die. Unlike if she were home, she would only need people to believe in her without doing anything to keep her power. But here, she Needs followers." he tells them "Alfaria, however, only needs people to believe in her and she'll remain a deity. Like how you two now believe she's a goddess. That's all she needs to remain a goddess. If she wants to become a more powerful goddess, she needs more believers." he points out "You don't really need to worry about other gods or devils coming here. Maysselth will sense them and she's still strong enough to stop them, given her nature."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 06, 2023 8:24 am

Andaline was silent as Ness finished. "I see. Then it seems its nothing to worry about for the time being then."

With that matter dealt with, Lucien continued. "Was there anything else you wanted to discuss while you were here?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 06, 2023 1:16 pm

Ness nods "Yes. While I have complete confidence that we can win the day, there is a good chance I might not have Everything I want to get taken care of, completely done." he says "So with that in mind, I'll let you choose what I should focus on. The orbital platforms or the planetary shielding grid."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 06, 2023 7:25 pm

Truthfully, neither were sure since it was both new to them.

"I am..honestly not sure." Andaline admitted honestly. "If you can't finish everything, then seeing as you have more experience I would leave that to you. Unless its a case where one isn't objectively better to have then the other."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 06, 2023 8:22 pm

Ness thinks for a moment "I'll see about getting the shielding network up. If they can't land, they can't attack. I'll also see about putting some additional surprises in place..." he says "Like cloaked, self-replicating mines that swarm detonate when an enemy ship gets close." he says with a thumbs up and a grin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 06, 2023 8:52 pm

Both rules were pleased at that news.

"Then, at the moment, we have nothing further to add and we'll let you continue your work." Lucien says with a smile. "But again thank you for going out of your way to help us like this."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 07, 2023 3:54 pm

Ness knew when he had been dismissed and even if they didn't mean it that way, he knew when to make an exit. He nods as he taps his communicator and requests a transport back to the ship.

((Since I don't know where to go with this, I'll just end it for now and start a new one later. All characters are Out and the thread is Closed.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13