Rain of Fire

2 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Rain of Fire - Page 11 Empty Re: Rain of Fire

Post by Namey Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:07 pm

Chrissy nods "To be fair, until I left Elysium I didn't even know what psychic powers Were, let alone that they didn't work on Mystics." she says as she looks over to Clover, who was just standing there, looking at nothing, before she heads out.

Maysselth looks over to Devon "Wanna join me?" she asks "Water is fun to play around in, I just discovered." she says as she splashes around a bit more.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:14 am

Barioth had no clue if this was going to work. However if thinking about Ness and such might draw them, then they would have to take it. He did wonder if it became overwhelming to him or they had some sort of way to sift through it by now.

At the least, they didn't have to worry about Clover running off anywhere for the given moment.
_________

There was a slight pause, then he nodded and began to strip down from his clothes. He was slightly pail but as expected of someone of his background he was more muscular and toned underneath. There were a few scars that hadn't gone away even his healing, but they were on the more minor side for the most part.

He went to the tub and allowed himself to sink down and relax. "You said just discovered. You never been in water before?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:14 am

As the two of them are walking about, trying to get Ness' attention "It doesn't exactly work like that." someone says behind the two.

Chrissy spins around, ready to 'kickass and take names', but she wasn't a fighter. However, she pauses when she sees who it is. She drops to one knee, bowing her head, holding her arms out as she also lowers her wings in a bow of reverence.

The person she was bowing to in a public street was Jason Winters, commonly known by the Mystic people as The First Son.

He motions with his hand "Get up." he says, dismissively "Ness won't come when you 'Call' to him because he's Very good at ignoring things. He usually only picks up on other people's 'issues' when he's Actively looking for them." he explains.

Maysselth shakes her head "Nope. Before coming to look for my brothers, I was just a formless mass of energy." she says as she looks at Devon's naked body "You're the first naked man I've ever seen. Just like I'm the first naked woman I've ever seen." she tells him as she jiggles her breasts, bouncing them up and down "What are These things for anyway? They're no good as pillows or flotation devices..." she mumbles as she keeps fondling them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:03 am

Barioth didn't know the voice but was ready, albeit more cautiously when Chrissy suddenly got on a bow dropping her knee. He really did Not like that but on further look, he knew who it was. It was Jason Winters, considering their importance he understood but didn't mean he had to like it.

He turned to address Jason. "So, is there a better way to try to contact them? We're trying to help someone with their memories." Of course, he didn't know Jason 'knew' that already since besides knowing who he was and existed, that was about it.

___

At that, it made Devon think of some things. She was a beautiful woman but as she was now, trying to make a move would be like taking advantage of them.

"They're for when a woman gives birth to children, breast feeding to be more specific." He explains. It was ironic that he'd probably have to explain the birds and the bee's to a deity. "When we're done, I'm going to give a few books I want you to read over."

Mainly basic biology and Noreal history things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:27 am

Jason shakes his head "Aside from traveling up to his ship, which is in high orbit far above the surface of the planet, you can see about asking the Royal family to get in contact with him." he tells them "But just so you know, Ness is extremely busy preparing Noreal for when the Trojan arrive." he says, then snaps his fingers "Oops. Spoiler alert." he says.

Chrissy looks a little confused as she looks over to Barioth "What are the Trojan and why would they be coming here?" she asks. She didn't recall seeing anything about them in the history books.

Maysselth perks up "Oh! For siring offspring!" she says, excitedly "But why would they need to breastfeed? And wouldn't that hurt? I mean, feeding off ones own breasts. Do they grow back once they're done feeding?" she asks as she scoots closer to Devon, curiosity showing in her slightly glowing purple eyes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:11 am

Barioth knew that was a hard ask. And if this Ness was busy then it was even less likely they have any time to help in their singular problem. "I'm not aware of them. What are they?"

Devon chuckled slightly. "No. They just suck on them for milk. As for why and among other things, like I said, give you the book so you can understand more in depth. But suffice to say, its healthy for babies."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:22 am

Jason waves a hand "Don't worry about them. It's not like they are vicious cybernetic zombies bent on turning your into a glassed over husk. That stuff only happens in the movies." he says "As for Ness you should know he's not going to help you. Not yet. He's the one who fixed Clover in the first place and he didn't lock away her memories, he took them." he tells them "He removed them from her processor and is keeping them on a thumb drive ready to upload them at a moments notice." he explains.

Maysselth looks at Devon dubiously "I don't know... that all sounds suspect." she says "Though, I have no reason to doubt you..." she stands up, her naked form directly infront of Devon's eyes "Let's go and take a look at these books you mentioned. I would like to see how these "Babies" get milk from breasts and much more." she tells him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:37 am

Barioth gave a skeptical look at the Trojan part. He doubted saying that was just because. He would mull over it later, but the later part is what caught his attention making him focus. "But why? There has to be a reason for that if he went out his way to fix them in the first place."
_______

"That's fine. When you finished and get dressed I'll show you." Devon was confused how this woman didn't know about basic things like where babies came from. Surely even if she had been some ball of energy shouldn't she have been observing mortals somewhat?

"Does your pantheon observe mortals at all?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:10 pm

Jason, who is only an inch taller than Barioth, takes a step towards the Draner "Because if Clover knew who you two were when she learned the Trojan were going to Attack, she would do what she could to get you two out of here and Noreal would cease to exist." he says in a low tone "But if she suddenly 'Remembered' who you two were in the Middle of the Global Invasion, she would do whatever was within her power to protect you two, even if it meant becoming the new matriarch of the Trojan and leaving you two forever to keep countless planets safe." he explains "That's why Ness fixed her. Because even if it's cruel and it hurts you two, he's thinking of the safety of not only Noreal, but all worlds that would have been overwhelmed by the Trojan."

Maysselth lets out a small laugh as she gets dressed "No. Of course not." she says "Mortal affairs are no real concern of ours." she tells him "The only time we get involved is if one of our own is involved."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:32 pm

Of course it was too good to be true. He felt as such and mentioned it internally but he had been hoping that side would of been proven wrong. If there was a way 'have your cake and eat it to' it would of been said or likely done by Ness. Otherwise Noreal and other worlds would  be no more.

Barioth's face gave nothing away before he finally answered. "If something sounds too good to be true, it often is. Should have known better." He mumbled. "Thanks for being honest.."

There really wasn't anything more to say. In war, especially in bigger ones it became a numbers game after a while. So the little people that weren't part of that slice would be out of luck. It just so happened it was him and Chrissy this time. Unfortunately, it wasn't anything new to him. He couldn't even ask why it was needed for them to know about Clover instead of opening up old wounds in the first place when they had moved on.  Because the answer was obvious they 'needed to' for things to play out.

Just pawns on a board.

Devon got dressed as well and finished drying up. "I'm going to see about bringing in more followers. How many do you need before you start noticing a larger effect? You might even gained a decent amount by that display yesterday."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:11 pm

Jason rolls his eyes "Overly dramatic much?" he mumbles as he turns to head out "Pawns on a board, indeed." he grumbles "Your Clover died long ago. This isn't her. So stop holding onto a diluted dream and move on with your life." he says as he spreads his majestic black/silver wings before he jumps high into the air and flies off.

Maysselth shrugs "I don't really know. Maybe a few thousand?" she asks, questioningly "I've never really had to Ask for followers before. They were just always kinda There." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:22 pm

He could of care less what Jason had to say at that point, it was easy for them to say because it wasn't anyone he personally cared about. And they both Had moved on already once before, until it was decided they needed extra salt thrown into the wound.

He was more concerned how Chrissy was holding up. Barioth was already in the process of detaching himself from things like he had done many times in the past when need be, Chrissy may have a harder time however. This Jason character may of had a lot of power and knowledge, but he seemed bit of a jerk. Though it was usually par to the course of people that strong.

Barioth was quite for a moment to focus on Chrissy "..How are you holding up?" It sounded, dumb in hindsight of the bad news they received but there's a reason for it. Even if she lied and said she was fine more seeing where her head space was at.

Gadiel came to greet them before too long and he could answer. "Morning you two. How was sleep for the first time? Or do you even need to sleep?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:43 pm

If Chrissy knew that Barioth held Jason in such low regards, she would be very upset with him. She shakes her head "Vicious cybernetic zombies bent on turning your into a glassed over husk, is what the First Son said. He also mentioned Attacks and a Global Invasion!" she reminded Barioth "How am I holding up? I'm absolutely terrified." she states "And we can't even leave Noreal, because if we do, the world will be Destroyed. I would be a fool to try and be anything other than scared right now." she tells him.

Maysselth nods "I slept fine, I think. I've never done it before, so I don't know if it's normal to wake up multiple times in one night." she says "Now that I've experienced sleep, I would like to experience food." she says with a big grin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:12 pm

"Yeah, it was a dumb question to ask but had to be said.." Barioth was trying to think. How vital were he and Chrissy even alive for things to play out? Because truthfully as long as she thought them alive when they gave them their memories back and did her thing, that what would matter in the end.

"I'm going to do some some digging to see about finding something more secure. At least as much as you can with a whole planet being invaded." He says. "Since us being alive is important for things to play out, we'll probably be protected a bit more."

_____

"This way then."

Gadiel once more along with Devon lead them to the mess hall. Oddly though, it wasn't super busy as one would expect it to be like people were off doing something.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:25 am

Chrissy was silent. You know what Jason Didn't say? If either of them Actually survives that up coming Alien invasion! "I think... I'm going to head back to our apartment and lay down for a bit..." she mumbles as she starts back to their place.

Maysselth follows the two of them "I never Did give you your blessing did I, Gadiel?" she asks as she holds out a small ball of shadows for her "Here you go. As one of my high priestesses you can now control the very shadows as if they are a part of you." she says with a smile "Welcome, sister."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 15, 2023 8:34 pm

Barioth had thought that, but hadn't said anything not wanting to worry Chrissy but she was smart so she could figure it out. That was what he was most worried about, her dying. He was going to do his absolute best to make sure that didn't happen though by and whatever means he had to even if it meant giving up his life.

"Agreed. Probably should head back.."

____

Devon excused himself, going to gather some books for the goddess, mainly basic things so she was more clued in.

In the mean time, Gadiel accepted it. "Thank you. I'm a bit worried if our native patheon takes offense to this, but then again they haven't done anything so maybe not. I don't pretend to know how divine politics and etiquette work."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:25 pm

Maysselth waves a hand "I've made no attempts to hide my presents. So if your gods want me to leave, all they need to do is show up In Person, and ask me to stop interfering with their world and to politely leave and I will, once I know they'll look after this world and it's people." sye says as a matter-of-factly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:17 pm

Gadiel didn't have much to add after that. "All right then. In the mean time I'll see if I can get you more followers." The other reason they hadn't done anything besides not having a issue with it is they were gone. There Was a strain of belief the gods and such were real, its just they were gone in present times. Either something happened or they left to parts unknown.

It wasn't something she wanted to believe.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:21 pm

Maysselth waves a hand "Oh, it'll happen naturally. I don't want you going out of your way to get me followers. When you have some free time, talk to some people, show off what you can do because of me and if they need proof that a goddess walks amongst them, let me know and I'll make an appearance." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:33 pm

Gadiel was fine with this and if it weren't for the whole world being attacked it be a good sign.

Devon came back before too long with some books. "Here you are. No rush in reading them just on your own time." They were basic biology books, well as history and a bit about the other races.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:53 pm

She takes the books and looks to Devon "Would you say that these books are important to read as soon as possible?" she asks "I don't want to seem ignorant about certain subjects." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:40 pm

"Probably."
Devon admitted. "Come to think of it, probably be a good idea to read now. That is if you don't have anything pressing to do."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:37 pm

Maysselth nods as she puts the two books in front of her and holds a hand out, then mumbles something. Her palm glows a dark purple as letters start to float up from the books as she passes them over. The letters starts to get absorbed into her hand as she seems to be consuming them.

After a few minutes, her hand stops glowing and she looks up to them "Well, that was, Informative..." she mumbles as she stands and hands the books back to Devon "You might want to recycle those." she tells him, as the books were blank inside.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:56 am

The young man looked over the book, confused a bit. "What exactly did you even do? Just absorb it directly?"

It was a good thing these were just common books..
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 21, 2023 6:19 pm

Maysselth looks over to Devon in confusion "I, absorbed their knowledge. That's what you wanted me to do, right? That's why you brought them to me, to learn?" she asks as she gets up "I wish to meet the people in charge of your secret base." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next