Just The Rain

2 posters

Go down

Just The Rain Empty Just The Rain

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:03 pm

Barioth didn't show it, but he was anxious.

Not too long ago there was a attack by Outcast that came out of nowhere, big enough to where they overwhelmed the guards and Clover had to step up. Of course, no self respecting Draner or man was going to let their mate go off on their own. The issue was, with the guards out of commission and Outcast at least one of them needed to stay behind and she Was the stronger of the two even in his Draner form. Not to mention Chrissy and other civilians to worry about.

It seemed she did her job, for the most part as most didn't pass her, and those that did he helped take care of. Not completely unscratched of course. Draner for all their strength and durability over most races did have weak points, like their wings which were less durable. It had taken some damage and even with the healers, he'd probably have to rest easy on it and go back home for some physical therapy for it.  Maybe. He'd have to look at it more.

Some seemed to think maybe it was a distraction. He wasn't sure if wasn't, but they didn't seem to be focused on one thing but rather causing damage and chaos. Hopefully not though.

What worried him was some people telling him the last time they saw Clover, she had been heavily injured and had vanished.

And now no one seemed to be able to find them..
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Just The Rain Empty Re: Just The Rain

Post by Namey Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:11 pm

Chrissy was indifferent to the fact that Clover had disappeared. She knew she was hurt, and low on energy, but the young Mystic figured she went back to Earth to see about getting fixed up. It was nothing to really worry about. She was confident that Clover would show back up when she was ready.

Still, that was a Very bold move of the Outcasts. To attack the city out in the open like that. The disgraced Lord Amadeus was quite confident in his new power. And now posed a big enough threat that the Arch Bishop was to be informed of this. Who knows What those fluffy silk lovers would do. Probably nothing, leaving Empire City to fend for it's self again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:37 pm

It was possible Clover had went somewhere to get patched up, but he was unsure if they make it that far with their current state. At the moment he had no way of knowing so he'd just have to trust they would be all right. Hopefully there was no more stray Outcast, he didn't want to take extended flight until he was sure his wings were fine.

"So far, I have yet to hear anything about Amadeus showing up. Do you think they will?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:08 pm

Chrissy shrugs "I donno. I suppose if he was gonna show up, he would have done so already." she says "From what the reports say, he lokes to do things on his own, not trusting others to get the job done."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:01 am

That being the case, Barioth found it odd they had yet to make a appearance and if that was true perhaps the large attack was just a distraction. It didn't answer everything of course but it did make him think. "Strange they have yet to show up then. The only thing I can think of is to keep people's eyes away, but I suppose for now it doesn't matter. Will they send aid in helping and repairing Empire City?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:54 pm

Chrissy shrugs "I don't know. They haven't really helped out too much in the past, so I'm not going to hold my breath on Their help." she says, slightly bitter.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:58 pm

This made the(by his people's standards anyway) young man frown a bit. Back home had its issues and not every country saw eye to eye or got along. But generally at least with the same territories they tried to look after their people and it was more of a lack of man power at times then ignoring.

"So they purposely put Empire City on a lower priroitty list?"
Barioth questioned. "I don't know them personally, but Alister is suppose to be a good man. I'm not sure if he wouldn't send aid, then again I don't pretend to know the inner politics or what goes through the minds of those in the Circle. They may not tell them, or underplay it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:51 pm

Chrissyb shakes her head "I don't know and I don't care. We're survived just fine without the aid of the Circle and the Arch Bishop." she Says that, but deep down she knew that the Outcasts had never hit the city This hard since she was born amd she really Did want the Circle to send aid, but they probably either wouldn't or it would be a small amount of aid.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:37 am

Barioth would have to ask one of the other residents of why the situation the way it was between Empire City and the Circle. It still baffled him and there had to be some kind of reason for it.

Regardless, he supposed it wasn't important. "Let's go home then, no point in standing around any longer. I don't think our home was hit but doesn't hurt to check." If it was, they have to use a hotel or something but that got pricy and if Clover Was back to earth he had no idea where they could be. There was only three places he knew of that could maybe fix them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:01 am

Chrissy Did wonder with Clover gone, would she lose her home again? If asked, yeah she would say she missed Clover, but she knew she would see her again, some day.

She looks over to Barioth "So what now?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:07 pm

That was a good question. Clover was MIA at the moment and though he was worried about them there at the moment was nothing he could do about it. "Since Clover is missing our situiation is a bit more in the air. If you want, we can head to Noreal in the mean time. The other option is earth, but like here I don't exactly have much of anything in place. I know you're not as fond of how certain things are here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:00 pm

Chrissy thinks for a bit. She's never left Elysium before and didn't Really know what was out there. But whatever it was, it Had to be better than what was now here.

She nods slowly "Yes... We both have nothing here for us now and I don't care enough for the people here to want to stay here." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:50 pm

Barioth completely agreed with that, there wasn't much of anything for them here at the moment. He truly hoped when Clover came back she'd be able to find them when the time came. As for their home, it thankfully hadn't been destroyed during the fight which allowed them to gather their belongings.

There honestly wasn't much for the most part, though he did take some pictures with them,. Neither Chrissy or Clover truly needed them but anyone with imperfect memory they were extremely valubale.

Once he was sure they got what they needed it was time to go; they figure out the rest as they went.

(They're out I suppose)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down