Rain of Fire

2 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Rain of Fire - Page 3 Empty Re: Rain of Fire

Post by Namey Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:40 pm

Ness knew what Caleb was true, but he knows that when he showed the armies of Noreal exactly what they would be facing, it would likely demoralize them a good bit. But he nods "Alright. I'll send the information down as soon as you two get back. You need to know what you'll be facing." he says as he nods to the small crab-bot as it turns to face Caleb and Lennix and stares at them, waiting for them to follow.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:18 pm

Once the two men got back down, a meeting was called. The Queen and King would be present sure, but as would other leaders and figures so they could see for themselves. It was mostly the generals and such would be keeping a closer eye on this, still they were there to witness things themselves.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:45 pm

Ness sends down the files that contains the information about the Trojan. It has the info on the Monolith mobile bases, which were absolutely Massive. They also had info on their tanks, ships, destroyers, scouts, ground and air vehicles, and their many different troops. It also contained the type of weapons the Trojan use, as well as their basic hand-to-hand tactics from the accounts and documents of others who encountered the Trojan. There was also archive footage of them conquering other planets, just to give the higher ups of Noreal an idea of what to expect.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:10 am

General Ameila found the information helpful, but it was going to take a lot of studying and combing through. They had some time but not enough she felt like. It Was admittingly a lot to take in for the first time, but she didn't let that slow her down. Noreal didn't get to its current point by giving up when things got hard. If their ancestors had given up because things were rough with some of the things they faced in the past, they wouldn't exist right now.

Still, she needed to go through some of this alone as that was when she was at her best so she excused herself as the other generals and such talked among each other.

There was one other thing that was bothering Caleb. According to what was said, the only reason at least one person came back from the Trojan was there was a brief empty spot at the top. But instead of freeing themselves, they ended up choosing someone else to become a collective again. Maybe the idea of being free after so long was scary, or the fact they got changed so much there was no going back.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:02 am

*ELSEWHERE*

Chrissy was wandering around Frosa, having only been there Once before when she first got here. This was, apparently, where Barioth's editor was and they needed to talk to Barioth about the latest chapters in his manuscript and Insisted that he show up in person, so the two of them headed off and now were here. There was some excitement about a meteor, but Chrissy paid it no mind.

She sighs as she wanders around, looking for something to do while Barioth talks with his editor. She was bored. With her friends back home, she Truly had nothing to do here except Wander.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:51 am

Barioth hadn't wanted to come in person, but since they insisted he ended up coming. On the good end side of things, still get to spend time with Chrissy, just was going to take a minute. He told them he would meet back up with them soon.

There was a young woman looking at the shops and such from the windows. She did look suspiciously like a Mystic, if the clothes and such were any clue that was.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:57 am

It was Very obvious that the woman was a Mystic, from how she carried herself, that unnatural grace, to the things she wore. She was clearly an adult, but then again, it Was hard to tell with her kind if someone has already celebrated their Day of Ascension or not. Chrissy still had a Long way to go from a Non-Mystic's perspective.

She was Thinking about making contact to confirm she was a Mystic, but Chrissy wasn't Too fond of h er own kind. Knowing how petty and bigoted they could be. The problem was, Chrissy Also stuck out like a sore thumb as a Mystic as well and she didn't know if this woman had seen her or not.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:27 am

Linda was really enjoying her time here, the people were nice and interesting enough. She really didn't understand why her parents were more down on the idea, they could surely learn a lot about the other races out there. At the moment she had some people to go visit but something caught her eye briefly.

She spotted what seemed to be a fellow Mystic, so she curiously approached. "Hello there. I couldn't help but notice, are you a fellow Mystic?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:58 am

Chrissy shies away a little "Um, yeah..." she says. suddenly wishing her friends were here to provide moral support "Um, is there something I can do for you?" she asks, Trying not to be rude.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:01 am

Linda considered herself decently good at reading people and their body language, it was kinda a necessary skill when dealing with people. She wasn't sure why, but it seemed the other woman was uncomfortable, though to be fair she Was a stranger.

"Oh, nothing. I just wanted to say briefly hello since I was curious of another of my kind here."
She explained thinking of a excuse to excuse to herself. "Although I should probably get going since I have things to attend to, I didn't mean to interrupt your routine. You have a good day."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:03 am

Chrissy holds a hand up "Um, please wait!" she says "May I ask if you've already had your Day of Ascension?" she asks "If you have, could... I ask your if you could teach me some, well, some moves from our people?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:31 am

Linda paused, turning around. "Uh, oh yes I have in fact reached that day. What moves in particular are you talking about?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:44 am

Chrissy couldn't believe that she was asking a complete Stranger to teach her about her own people "um, the energy bomb. barrier, and maybe wing walking?" she asks. She would wait to see if she agrees to teaching her, before giving this stranger her name.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:36 am

Linda really didn't like fighting in general but she disliked explosions more seeing the aftermath of them which why she had doubly no interest in the energy bomb. Out of all those though, she only knew one.

"I only know the barrier. out of those." She admitted. "I'm not sure if I'll make the best teacher for it, but I'll do my best. My name is Linda. May I have your name?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:55 am

Chrissy seems to shrink back a little 'O-oh... Well, um, never mind then... I already know how to use the barrier..." she mumbles.

She was about to spread her wings and take off when she sees something, or rather someone, that makes her heart catch *Clover?* she thinks as she pulls her phone out and dials Barioth as quickly as she could, Linda was completely forgotten now "Come on, come on. Pick up!" she says "Barioth! You need to come to Ester's Cafe right now! I just seen Clover!" she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:18 pm

"I'm on my way." It was the only thing he said and that needed to be said. Barioth excused himself for a emergency and left at that to go catch up quickly with Chrissy. He didn't doubt Chrissy seeing what she saw, but it just seemed too good to be true. He and Chrissy had made peace with them not coming back so this threw him off. He wanted to see for himself before anything else.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:11 am

Chrissy was slowly following Clover as the android made her way through the area, looking at goods and asking about them, just Waiting for Barioth to show up.

The young Mystic had yet to approach the artificial Mystic for an irrational fear that she may just go up in smoke amd just disappear on them like she had before.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:02 am

Barioth got there before too long, and upon being there he noticed Chrissy had yet to make contact or do anything. He didn't judge them for it of course, it was probably overwhelming and maybe fear it was too good to be true. He could understand, in the back of his mind he felt that way. He gave their shoulder a gentle reassuring squeeze. "Now's about as time as any I suppose.."

He then went to approach the young woman. "Clover?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:45 am

Clover stops and looks over to Barioth "I am sorry, but that is not my name." she says, sounding as emotionless as a robot, as she turns and starts off once more.

Chrissy comes over to Barioth "Was that her? What did she say? Why is she walking away?" she asks as she takes ahold of Barioth's arm, as if any second, he would vanish like Clove had.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:21 am

Barioth was a bit hurt and confused by the reaction. But was he surprised? No. As he said, if something seemed to be true there probably was some catch. And the crazier part was, this really could Not be Clover. Sure they looked alike, but that didn't mean anything given what she was. So either she had gotten so damaged she forgot literally everything, or it wasn't her. The Draner didn't have any proof it Was Clover if they didn't remember anything.

"She didn't recognize me at all, or even the name Clover."
He said slowly. "So, either Clover is having memory problems..or something else. She didn't have emotions either." He didn't bring any pictures or anything with them either. Hell if it Was Clover would that even help or work? Assuming it was, or they were just annoying a look alike.

The other grim possibility that he didn't want to tell Chrissy, but what was likely was the third. It was the fact her memories were so damaged that they were gone for good with no way to recover them. The body was there, but the person they used to know wasn't anymore. It would be similar if a person had a selective Alzheimer''s to a certain point in their life.

"Do you have a picture or anything like that on you?"
He asked the young woman. "I don't. But if you do, maybe we could get them to stay to help recover their memories."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:20 pm

Chrissy nods "Yes, but it's at home and I don't know how to wingwalk." she hisses in frustration.

"Oh goodness... it looks like you two need help getting somewhere." says a young man who comes walking over to the two of them.

Chrissy, of course knew who he was. This was Ness Burger, the man who saved The Terdis Tree by himself! She knew from history class at school how important and big a deal that was "U-um, yes. I need to get to Moveim town and back as soon as I can." she tells him. If this was, indeed, Ness Burger, she was certain he could help.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:43 pm

Barioth wasn't ungrateful but he found the timing Too coinvent. And if his training told him anything, if it was that convient, it wasn't usually a mere concidence. "If you can help, we both would appreciate it a lot."

He still didn't know how a human pulled that off. From what little they knew they didn't seem too magical either, but questions for someone else.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:11 am

Ness smiles at the two "It really isn't..." he says to Barioth's unspoken statement about Ness being there.

"Huh?" Chrissy says in confusion.

Ness shakes his head and holds out a combadge for her "Don't worry about it. Here. Hold this." he says as Chrissy takes the combadge in confusion "You have two minutes. Energize." he says as as Chrissy disappears.

Ness looks behind himself "She's starting to leave." he tells Barioth, referring to Clover, who was heading away from the area.

Suddenly Chrissy reappears, holding their photo album "Barioth! I have it!" she says as she bounds over to him.l and she holds it out to him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 10, 2023 10:14 pm

Barioth had a million questions, but they could wait as there was more pressing matters to get to. Chrissy seemed to want him to do it, which was fine. He knew the young woman had some abandonment issues, which wasn't helped by what happened.

He took the photo and approached Clover again. "Sorry to bother you again, but I have reason to believe you are someone we know. Does this look familiar to you?" Barioth asked them, showing their family photo, or rather the section that was just the three of them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:58 am

The android who looked like Clover looks over the pictures "Yes. The people I'm the pictures are you two right here." she says in a dead voice "Am I to assume that this person here..." she points to herself "Is me?" she asks "I do not know what I look like, personally, as I have not looked at myself in a mirror or any reflective surfaces that I am aware of, since my activation..." sue says, very robotically.

Chrissy nods "Yes... that's you, Clover. We use to live together after you and Barioth rescued me on Elysium." she says to the android.

"Clover" looks over to Chrissy "I do not know of this Clover individual you speak of..." she says "My name is Kokoro." she tells them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next