Experimentation Requires Sacrifice

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Experimentation Requires Sacrifice  - Page 7 Empty Re: Experimentation Requires Sacrifice

Post by Namey Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:03 am

Elizabeth nods "Well, you see, my people are kinda territorial and Tokyo is in another of my people's territory, and I can't travel there unless I get permission. Just like other vampires of my kind can't travel through, or live in, New York unless I give them permission to do so." she explains "That's one of the reasons I'm always busy after school, because I'm in meetings all night with other vampires who either wish to pass through, or live, here."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Experimentation Requires Sacrifice  - Page 7 Empty Re: Experimentation Requires Sacrifice

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:48 am

"Huh. I figured your people had their differences like everyone else but they be more closely knit since your numbers are lower.."
Then again, when had people always acted rationally to things? Noreal had its own issues. "But depending how reasonbale they are, sure they wouldn't say no just to visit someone who brought your killer to justice."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:29 am

Elizabeth shrugs "I'm certain you have no reason to concern yourself over our ways, since you're not a vampire." she says "You should be able to go to and from with no notice from any of my people." she says "So, if you want to go and see Oka, go for it. I think she'll need your strength and if not her, then maybe Aki will."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:03 am

"Aki? Definitely not. Woman wants to kill me and the only reason she hasn't attacked is because of Oka. Its safe to say I'm one of the last people she wants to see." He thought for a moment. "I'm on a case so I can't just up and leave; I'd have to think of something if I decide to go. Maybe a talk to my current client, I'm a duel case with a police officer."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:59 am

Elizabeth shrugs "Well, that's up to you what you want to do." she says "I'm sure as upset with you as Aki may be, she likely be less upset if you were to go and be there for her and her sister in their time of need." she says as she heads to her room "But, it's as you say, you're on a case..." she says as she heads in and closes the door.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:41 pm

While Elizabeth went to get dressed out of her uniform, Devin then decided to send a text to his client, letting him know the situation and that he would be away a few days.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:27 am

Since it was the middle of the night, and his client was an older man, there wasn't a reply and there likely wouldn't be one until sometime tomorrow.

Elizabeth comes out in a loose tank top and bike shorts "Woo... what a night." she says as she flops on the couch "Ya know, I'm thinking that we go out for dinner and then we hit a night club. I hear a new one called The Bronx just opened up not too long ago." she says with a grin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:22 am

Clubs weren't normally his thing though he had been to them a few times. However if it made Elizabeth happy then he would have no problems going along with it.

"Sure, that's fine we can give it a shot." He said. "I decided I am going to check on Aki and Oka, left a message to my client but likely won't get back to me until later. I'll be gone for a few days."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:44 am

Elizabeth smiles at Devin and nudges him "See? I knew there was a big ol' softy in there." she says as she gets up "And don't worry about your case, just have one of your other fellows take it over." she points out "I'm gonna go and get dressed. I'll be a few minutes." she says as she heads back into her room, leaving the door open Just ever-so-slightly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:35 am

Devin toyed with the idea of going in and maybe getting a quicky between the both of them but decided for now against it. They planned to head to club and whatever else after all; but of course he wasn't opposed to anything intimate later tonight depending on the mood his lady was in.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:36 am

Elizabeth was a little disappointed, as she had hoped that Devin would have taken advantage of the fact that she had left the door open and could have peeked at her in a state of undress.

Still, she gets ready for a night on the town and comes out in a rather Stunning Dress and does a little spin, her long orange hair dancing around her bear shoulders "Well? What do ya think?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:48 am

Devin looked them over. "It fits and looks lovely on you. Looks like it also be fun to take off." He teased a bit, taking her hand. "You ready for a bit of adventure for the evening?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:47 am

When Devin and Elizabeth get to the club, The Bronx, it looks like a late 90s night club with a live band, a bar, a dance floor and a sit down area.

Elizabeth looks around the place, once they get in that is "Whoooaa..." she says as she looks around and heads to a booth "Come on! Let's get something to drink."

Elizabeth ordered something smooth as she looks over to Devin "So, while I was getting ready, I went ahead and booked you a flight to Tokyo. It leaves tomorrow at about noonish. If that's too early, I can rebook it." she says to him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 01, 2022 7:35 am

Devin sent text and let either Mathilda or Ava take it from here but he'd prefer the former since she could charge up the map and thus have better luck of finding it. If the young Umbra wasn't interested when she replied, he knew Ava enough she'd take it.

At her comment, he shook his head. "No, its fine." He took her hand and gave it gentle squeeze. "You're a real life saver you know that? I don't think I say it enough, but I'm happy you're part of my life and I love you." Sure you didn't need to say it everytime or it lose its meaning but he reminding your loved ones how important they were to you from time to time was in his mind important.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 03, 2022 8:06 am

Elizabeth nudges him "No, You're the life saver, remember?" she says as she rests her head on his shoulder "You brighten my world like the sun." she says, holding onto his arm "I feel so safe when I'm with you." she tells him, though, she's no slouch when it comes to defending herself either.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 05, 2022 8:12 am

Devin was of course happy to hear that. Nothing he didn't already know from their actions but as he said it was always nice to hear from time to time. "When I get back from Japan and have my stuff settled, later on are interested in getting away somewhere just the two of us? There has to be some place you want to be visit that be fun without having to worry as much about politics."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 05, 2022 8:39 am

Elizabeth shrugs "Hmm. I'm okay where ever we go. Though, I wouldn't mind visiting a hot spring resort." she says "Maybe I'll book one just for the two of us." she purrs as she snuggles next to him "Two day and three nights for just us to relax and rejuvenate our bodies and our souls? I think I like the sound of that."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 07, 2022 7:29 am

Devin smiled a bit. "I like that idea. We'll add that as things to do once I get back from the trip and things are settled." He was really looking forward to that, when time came for it that is. Only thing left now as enjoy the night and make sure either Mathilda or Ava took the current case after explaining the situation to them by text.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 07, 2022 6:58 pm

When the waitress comes over Elizabeth orders some chilled blood and when she said they didn't have anything of that nature, she just ordered a Bloody Mary, got carded, but got her drink.

She looks over to Devin "Shall we dance?" she asks as she gets up, holding onto his hand. It seemed that Elizabeth was use to getting what she wanted and seemed to like to be in charge most of the time.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 09, 2022 7:16 am

"Of course." Devin was more then happy to dance with them, and he had noticed that but it didn't bother him. Mainly because Elizabeth was pretty sweet, rather then a entitled brat like someone would sterotype with her kind of background. 'Spoiled sweet' was a term he had heard before and it seemed apt with the young woman.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 11, 2022 12:01 pm

Elizabeth doing a lot of the shaking of her hips, hands over head, her nice tits bouncing in that risque dress she is wesring, and pretty much dancing around Devin. She was really enjoying herself when it came to dancing. She could do this all night long, but she was certain that Devin needed to get some sleep for his flight soon. So she suggested they call it a night. He still needed to pack as well.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 14, 2022 9:46 am

Devin was fine with getting back home, though he knew it was just going to be a short bit he was still going to miss regularly having Elizabeth around. Plus the dancing around was plenty nice visual stimulation even if it had to come to a end sooner then he would have liked.

When they got home, he gently wrapped his arms around her slim waist. "..You know that dancing you did got me in the mood. I know we don't have time for a full session, but you up for a quick one for the road?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 15, 2022 7:21 pm

Elizabeth shakes her head "Hold on there big guy..." she says, putting her hand on his nicely muscled chest "You have an early flight that's fourteen hour long and you still need to pack." she points out "You get some sleep, I'll go pack you a suitcase." she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 15, 2022 9:47 pm

As much as he hated to admit it, Elizabeth was correct. Though in fainress he did say just a quicky, but then again they could get carried away when at home so probably better safe then sorry.

"You got a point. I'll get started." Since Elizabeth didn't sleep during the night time it made the arrangement perfect. Only thing left else after that was to make sure someone took his case before he left to Japan. He wasn't sure if Tracy knew what happened, but he'd have to make sure since she and Oka were good friends.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun May 15, 2022 11:21 pm

It didn't take Elizabeth too long to get a suitcase for Devin and since it was about four in the morning, Devin had about six hours to get some sleep before standing to wait in line for perhaps hours before his flight. In the mean time, Elizabeth would get some college work done.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum