Experimentation Requires Sacrifice

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Experimentation Requires Sacrifice  - Page 2 Empty Re: Experimentation Requires Sacrifice

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:20 am

Devin was in complete agreement to that, though if she started making those sounds almost as if she was hypervilatlating when he was working her over, he knew he'd bust the first time pretty soon. It was just a quickie this time instead of a full session however.

"Lead the way."
Considering the movie theatre and such, it just seemed Elizabeth had that sort of fetish.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Experimentation Requires Sacrifice  - Page 2 Empty Re: Experimentation Requires Sacrifice

Post by Namey Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:34 pm

Elizabeth leads Devin into the ladies restroom and finds them an empty stall. Elizabeth lifts her skirt up "Let's have a little fun." she says, sticking her tongue out, playfully.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:08 pm

There was no sense on keeping his lady waiting any longer, so after unbuckling his pants he lifted them up so Elizabeth could slide down on his length. Against wall of stall he began sliding in and out of her, enjoying the feeling of her gripping him tightly. Elizabeth could be rather loud when she was really enjoying herself, so something else to keep in mind.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:26 pm

Devin was correct about Elizabeth being loud. She wasn't a moaner, but rather a screamer when it came to intimacy. Sure she would start off quiet enough, but soon her soft moans started getting louder as she got closer to her climax.

However, her had to clamp her hands over her mouth as the bathroom door opens and someone walks in. She looms at Devin, her emerald green eyes were telling him that he had Better not stop!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:25 pm

Devin didn't have any intention to stop not just because of what she wanted but also because it felt too good to. However, that didn't mean he was going throw caution to the wind completely.

He kept pushing into her, his long, thick shaft pushing into her as he pumped her against the wall. Once their guest left he wouldn't have to be as careful, but they definitely know something was up if there was loud thumping against the wall or Elizabeth letting her voice get too loud.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:43 am

As soon as that other woman leaves, Elizabeth let's out a cry of pleasure ""AHHH!!!" she cries, as if she was fighting her own voice to keep it hidden!

After a minuet of 'hard' work on Devin's part, Elizabeth reaches her first climax as she let's out a scream of pleasure that reverberates around the bathroom.

She was breathing hard, but could obviously go a few more times. However... "That was just what I needed..." she breathes as she keeps Devin's cock firmly plugged into her dripping wet pussy "So, what's on the agenda for the rest of the night?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:37 am

Even after all this time he still could never get enough of Elizabeth once they started going. Elizabeth may of been onto something with doing it in places where people were mostly gone but there was a small chance of being caught or watched. It turned him on, if giving her a rough working over once the woman left was a indication.

He came around the same time, making a mess of them not that either minded of course and they were in a bathroom so she could get cleaned up.

Devin kissed her forehead a bit briefly. "Tonight, that depends on you. We can continue with our usual, or we can go home a bit earlier tonight."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:20 pm

After Elizabeth cleans herself up, Devin's phone goes off. It was a text from Danny. It said something about a big case in England. Some Lord had hired their services for a time sensitive case and he needed to leave Right now if they wanted to land the case!

Elizabeth leans over to peek at his phone "So, what's up? It's rare to get a call this late." she points out.

Last edited by namey on Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:52 pm

Devin didn't think too much of it, at least at the time as it wasn't unheard of for Danny to be called out to somewhere. He wasn't sure why he in particular got those type of cases so often. He himself didn't like going out far away and staying too long, espeically with Elizabeth around since at times he didn't get to see them as much as he wanted. He did tell Danny to keep him updated though.

"Just Danny. He was letting me know about a case. Got something in England." Devin put the phone away. "Never been there myself."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:50 pm

Elizabeth shrugs, tossing one of her twin tails over her shoulder "England is alright. But I prefer the States to it any day. I don't care if my ancestors came from there or not." she says "All that Dracula nonsense really gave a bad name to vampires. He was the Direct reason my people had to flee from there." she points out.

She reaches over and grabs Devin's arm "But enough of that. Let's get our meal to go and get on out of here." she says as she pulls him out of the ladies room.

LOCATION UNKNOWN

Four hooded figures were gathered around a table. The room was shrouded in darkness, all but that one table. It has an overhead light shining on it from somewhere beyond the shadows.

"The Hylian werewolf has been taken care of. Our operatives in England will have him chasing his own tail with misdirection and false leads that he won't return until it's far too late..." says the First one.

"That takes care of One of the many obstacles. What about the others? The undead Shinobi? The Fox? The Jinn? The Umbra Witch and the Necromorph will be the toughest to deal with..." the Second one points out.

"The Necromorph won't be too much of a problem. I have already taken care of that." the Third one says, a smug tone in his voice "I'm currently working on 'occupying' the young Umbra Witch. I'll tell you when I'm successful." he says.

"That only leaves the Fox, the Detective, and the Shinobi." the Fourth one points out "It shouldn't be Too hard to deal with the Fox and Shinobi. The hardest will be getting the Detective to leave Her side..." she says in almost a growl.

"He has to leave Her side sooner or later. When he does, and the time is right, we spring our trap and capture that Abomination!" the First clenches a fist, before letting it go slack "In the mean time, we must be patient. This plan Will work out according to Our design...."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:04 pm

Devin had no problem following after her, it was time to get themselves out of here. He was just glad that after that crazy serial killer things had been relatively peaceful. No crazies or bad guys to deal with but he wasn't sure how long it would last for.

"Shame. People do tend focus on the negative.." He said. "Though, I had thought your kind and Castlvania vampires were different things. Not that I expect the people to take time to note differences just to them similar enough."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:43 pm

Elizabeth shrugs "Well, to a fanatic, one vampire is the same as any other. Even the Nosferatu from Noreal are seen as 'just another vampire' by many." she says "I think it's because the word Nosferatu literally means Vampire on Earth." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:20 pm

Devin supposed so, but he didn't think the races of Noreal were super well known, but maybe he was underestimating things. After all, the hired Jinn had clearly knew what a Ralphlim was when he encountered them.

"Speaking of fantatics, are the Vampire Hunters still active or similar groups that are hostile to your people?" Devin asked. "Despite being a former Hunter, some of the other factions I'm kind of out of the loop about." He doubted too many of the enemies of Elizabeth's people would just be lurking around but never hurt to be more well informed.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:41 am

Elizabeth nods "To a much lesser degree, now that the Nosferatu from Noreal have showed up." she says "I'm guessing the only thing keeping them from attacking every Nosferatu they find, are the Warriors of Light. They know the Nosferatu are aliens from another world and they treat them as such and not supernatural beings." she explains
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:35 am

Devin was thinking for a moment. "Veeden. That's their actual name. I'm not sure how the term Nosferartu became something along side. Maybe has to do with something in history, who's to really say? Like with some people would call Draner a dragon, even if that's not a term they would normally describe themselves as. But there strangely enough legends about dragons are here. So could be Draner, or there was a native race like that either got wiped out or went under the radar like some others."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:40 am

Elizabeth shrugs "Who knows? Maybe the Draner Are from Earth and when Humans started hunting them, they all fled to Noreal and that's why we have dragon myths, but no real proof of dragons on Earth." she teases, playfully sticking her tongue out at him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:46 am

"Maybe either way."

Truthfully Devin didn't care too much, it was just a little bit of interesting historical trivia if anyone of it had any merit. He knew there were other small lesser known population races in Noreal. Some of them could of originally been from earth for all they knew but it was odd there weren't as much history in some things as there should be. Almost like parts of it was missing, which made sense since a lot of stuff was lost during the Relic Age.

"On aside I was thinking.." Devin began. "Would you be all right if we sent something of yours to sample as DNA to Cedrick? I'm asking because I was wondering if our two races can have children. Just as something to keep in mind for our future together."

The idea wasn't completely new. Dysis had called him to be subtle about it due to him and Tracy. Obviously not right now but he did want to knw if that was a option with him and Tracy. Of course it should in theory be fine since Veeden could have kids with humans and Zoanthropes were close enough that two could result in a normal human and visa versa but genetics were as he said werid that and the woman was pretty busy at the best of times.

The kid just have to take care of how he worded it as not to give Tracy a stroke.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:09 am

Elizabeth gets a pained look on her face "As, much as I would have loved to have children of my own one day, the truth is, my people have been having trouble with new children for a while and half breeds result in a sterile child, plus, because of what I am, I was told I can't have children... at all..." she mumbles as she looks away. It seems like the dream of having a child of her own, one day, was important to her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:19 am

Devin hated seeing them like that, it bothered him seeing them hurt. Sure he wanted to have a biological family with Elizabeth but there was nothing they could do about that. It was suppose to be a happy conversation about their future together, not a downer. He knew if Elizabeth had a choice she'd trade away the Necro part of her despite any benefits to be able to have children, if she could.

He gave their hand a reassuring squeeze and a gentle hug. "I'm sorry Elizabeth. It was suppose be something happy I didn't mean to step on a sensitive spot." They could always adopt even if wasn't really the same.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:34 am

Elizabeth looks up to Devin and softly nudges him with her shoulder "I know you weren't trying to bring down the mood. You were, as always, thinking about our future together." she says.

She looks at the skyline "Dawn will be here soon and I am getting a little sleepy." she says as she takes Devin by the arm "We should head to my place so you can get at least a few hours sleep before you need to go to work." she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:57 am

"Yeah. Let's head back home for now."
Devin would have to think on things later but was obviously a important thing for them both. While he could look into it to see if there was a way to make Elizabeth a normal member of her kind so they could have a family together in the future it was a catch twenty two. Necromoprhs didn't want people snooping around about info for them.

It didn't help that technically Elizabeth was her own unique being at this point, not really either. That and even if somehow that happened, the council probably get in the way again. But far as things he could(maybe) effect is maybe helping a certain ninja that worked for him no longer be undead.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:13 pm

Once the two got back to Elizabeth's apartment, she heads to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for bed. She was getting sleepy, but she wasn't tired, as such. L

After a half hour, Elizabeth comes out of the bathroom, dressed in a night shirt and thigh high socks. Her twin tails were now a single braid "All yours." She says as she pours herself some blood and pops it in the microwave for a minuet. A little warm blood before bed always helps her sleep.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:30 pm

Devin went to take a shower after she did, it was always a pain at times because of his wings but years after you just got used to it. He came back in a shirt and shorts so he could sleep more comfortably. Elizabeth looked nice in those clothes but he should Probably behave for the simple fact it was hard for them to stop once they got going and he needed some sleep. And he was a bit on the sleepy side himself.

"I'll worry about getting all my stuff in here later." Devin yawned a bit.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:55 pm

Elizabeth shrugs "If nothing else, I can always get a bigger apartment." she says simply, as if getting a big apartment in New York was nothing special.

She wanders to her room after finishing her drink and crawls in bed. She waits for Devin to join her before she shuts the lights off and starts to drift off to sleep, only hours before the sun comes up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:09 am

Devin slept by Elizabeth's side, finding it pretty easy to sleep with her presence around. He always felt more at ease when they were around them like that.

Around the next morning, he got early to fix himself some breakfast and head back to the office. There were some things to do but when weren't they.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum