Experimentation Requires Sacrifice

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Experimentation Requires Sacrifice  Empty Experimentation Requires Sacrifice

Post by Namey Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:17 pm

LOCATION UNKNOWN

Four shadowy figures were gathered around a table that was full of files and pictures. There was only one light in the whole darkened room and it was pointing down at the table. The figures were robed and hooded as they were looking over the files.

"If we can Somehow get Her, the things She can teach us would be invaluable... there's just one, or rather several, problems..." says one of the cloaked figures.

A second looks over to the first "You mean the ones She hangs out with?" he asks "We need a way to send them all out on assignments..."

"The problem with that, is the Hylian werewolf seems to take all the off shore and long assignments." the third figure points out "Getting the two apart will be... hard..." he states.

"What about when She goes to college? He often waits for Her to come back and more importantly, he waits at Her apartment..." the fourth figure points out.

The first figure nods "Yes. We can get that set up. But one problem. The Hylian werewolf can track Her..." he says.

"Then we just need to send him on a long assignment. Problem, for the moment, solved. Once we have Her, we can ship Her off shore as soon as we can, and no one will ever be able to find Her..." he states.

All four nod "So it's agreed? We all understand that Elizabeth Hale is a threat to our people and needs to die." he says.

Elizabeth goes wandering out of classes, having finished up for the night, and was off to get something to eat. It was tough to catch up on a years worth of back work, but with a little help from Tracy, she was able to get taught up in very little time. Now, with graduation only a few months away, she wanted to spend as much time studying as she could! Of course she wanted to spend time with Devin, now that they had 'enjoyed' each other's company, she was fine with doing 'It' where and whenever... she feels herself blushing at the thought of getting intimate with Devin.

Still, if he wanted to 'snuggle', then she was all for it. The problem was, when she was awake, he was asleep and when he was awake, She was asleep! It was only when one of them stays up late can they have fun and since Devin was a pretty busy guy, she didn't feel right asking him to stay up for her. So,she tried staying up for him, but it was starting to take it's toll on her. She would need to think of something else, and soon. She was starting to miss Devin's company.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Experimentation Requires Sacrifice  Empty Re: Experimentation Requires Sacrifice

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:23 pm

Things had been relatively quite as of late and for that Devin was grateful for. Sure they had no leads to that case Danny had gotten but it definitely could be worse. Sadly, he knew peace didn't always last as much as he would have liked in this kind of profession which is why he was going to try to enjoy it while it last.

He really wished Elizabeth could walk out into the sun, but short of some magic, or something else they were going have to make to with their sleeping schedules. He was very lucky to have someone like her in his life, and more so she didn't kick him to the curb since she was well in her right to, had she wanted to. He'd never make a mistake like that again.

He wasn't sure what the future would be, but he was going to do his absolute best to make things work. Devin was thinking of asking them if he could move in with them, he'd have to see. One other thing to think about if they were genetically compatible. He wouldn't mind having children with them of course, but genetics you never know.

Having finished everything else, he sent a text to Elizabeth asking what she was doing and if she was free. It was about time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Experimentation Requires Sacrifice  Empty Re: Experimentation Requires Sacrifice

Post by Namey Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:40 am

It was about 1:40 in the morning when Elizabeth sees Devin's text. She smiles at this and sends a reply. She told him she would love to meet up and she would be waiting at the McDonald's by the campus. She also said lunch was on him. ;p
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:29 am

The simple reply made Devin's day, or morning he supposed in this case. He gave the reply he'd be there soon and put the phone away as he headed Macdonalds to go meet them. While it did suck their sleeping schedules made things difficult, they were just going to have to make the best with what they had.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:08 am

When Devin gets to the McDonald's in question, Elizabeth was sitting there, still in her college uniform. There were a couple of her friends with her. Night owls, as they were called.

Elizabeth sees Devin and and let's out a surprised gasp, then she jumps up, not even excusing herself as she runs over to him and jumps at him! Which meant he has two options, catch her in his arms so she can plant a kiss on him, or be tackled to the ground and she'll pin him down and plant a kiss on him. Either way, she was gonna get her kiss!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:59 pm

Devin was more then used to the little song and dance they had and easily caught them, returning their kiss before pulling away. "Well, someone is happy to see me." He teased. "How was school?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:24 am

Elizabeth shrugs, still being held by Devin "Eh. School's, school. Nothing new, different, or exciting about it." she says as she hops out of Devin's arms "Let me say bye to my friends and we can go get some food." she says as she heads over to her table and chats with her friends, one if them was seriously checking Devin out, before Elizabeth comes back over "Okay, let's get going." she says with a grin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:52 am

Devin waited patiently for them to come back and once they did so took their hand into his. "Do you want to go to some of our usual stomping grounds or just wing it? No pun intended. Sorry been as busy as of late, but I always will have time for you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:04 am

Elizabeth playfully slugs Devin in the arm "Don't be a coward. Always intend your puns." she says, sticking her tongue out at him.

She thinks for a moment "Probably, our old stomping grounds. After all, not many places serve blood to their customers." she giggles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:19 am

Devin wondered where Nosferartu got their blood from, same place or somewhere else? They weren't exactly a ton of them on earth, but there were some that were around. Something to ask Dysis later for idle curiousity he supposed.

"All right, off we go then."
He really liked Elizabeth's high energy and optimism it did make his days brighter when she was around. "This is going to maybe sound dumb, but I was thinking. Do you know if your people's sun fatal reaction caused by certain rays from the sun? Because if so, in theory a special lotion or something could be made to walk into the sunlight. Maybe forward the idea to Paragon or something by one of the council members.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:30 am

Elizabeth shrugs "I donno. Smarter people than I have been working on daywalking for a while." she says "If vampires were meant to walk in the day, then we wouldn't lose the ability when we awaken." she says off handedly "Besides, I'm quite content with how I am. Why do you think vampires moved to the Big Apple in the first place? This city never sleeps, so we can always do everything anyone else can do." she says with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:39 am

He supposed, he would of just liked to walk on the beach during the day and such but as long as Elizabeth was fine with everything that's what mattered in the end. "So then, does that mean the majority of your kind is here? Do you know where your people originally came from?" Devin was always curious about cultures and such. Elizabeth didn't have any interest in that kind of thing, but he did.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:08 pm

Elizabeth shakes her head "No. Only a small portion lives in New York." she says "My people are everywhere, but we originate from Europe." she explains "When the Vampire Hunters started to Really kick up their huntings, my people were forced to flee from their ancestral homes and scatter throughout the world. From time to time we get together to talk about issues that have come up, but for the most part, we stay out of each others territory, with a few exceptions."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:06 pm

Devin absently nodded, that did indeed made a lot of sense. He suspected there was politics there, as was everything when it came to governing groups of people really. "So, do some of other councils not get along as much? I mean, I imagine say a group in Japan or Russia may not see eye to eye on certain things."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:06 am

Elizabeth shrugs again "I suppose. I mean, isn't that a thing with everyone?" she asks " That's true for Humans and I'm sure that's true for the rulers of your home as well." she says "Not really sure why you'd ask that." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:58 am

"More just asking. But enough about, looks like we're here."
Sure enough they at the bank so Elizabeth could get her fill. Though he Did wonder why the type of blood mattered if they couldn't really taste it, maybe a health thing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:09 am

Luckily Elizabeth didn't need to go to any blood banks to get her fix of blood, as her parents were friends with many of the restaurant owners in New York and they always kept a stock of her type on hand, that way Devin could also get something to eat as well.

As she sits down and orders her blood type, blood of an angry person, she looks over to Devin "So, any new and exciting cases you can talk about?" she asks. She knew that cases from clients required a certain level of confidentiality and couldn't be talked about, publically.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:22 am

Devin thought about it a bit. "For the most part, can't really say too much on them unfortunately. I kinda miss the days when it was mostly small stuff like missing pets and such."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:44 am

Elizabeth nudges him with her shoulder "Yeah, but lost dogs or cats in a tree don't pay the bills as much as a missing person or cheating spouse." she says as her 'tomato juice' comes over "But you have a good crew to handle most of the serious stuff. Which leaves you free to take me out on the town!" she says as she takes Devin by the arm and pulls him closer.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:52 am

Devin smiled at that, pulling them close. "That I do. Before I forget, I was thinking. Things are getting more serious with us and I'd like to spend more time with you. So if you're all right with it, I was wondering if I could move in with you? I spend most of my time there as is when I can."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:10 am

Elizabeth pretends to think it over a bit "I was wondering when you were gonna get around to asking." she says "Why do detectives always live in very unsavory parts of the city?" she asks, playfully sticking her tongue out at him "Of course you can move in. I already gave you a keycard to my place, didn't I?" she asks "That was practically an open invitation, you werido." she nudges him again with her shoulder.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:31 am

Devin smiled, it did seem kind of silly to ask considering he had a open keycard to their home but it never really hurt to ask. "Good. I'll get the rest of my things packed soon and move on in. Tonight though, we can just celebrate."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:36 am

Elizabeth looks at Devin with 'come-hither' eyes "Oh, I do believe we Are gonna be celebrating Something tonight." she purrs to him as she scoots even closer to him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:59 pm

It didn't take a genius to get a idea of what the young woman was implying and he was of course more then fine with it. "Hm. Then if want we can go some place quite to make up for lost time. We have the rest of the night and I can afford to be a bit late.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:24 am

Elizabeth looks around. There were few people in the restaurant at this time of night and she leans over to Devin "How about we find a quiet spot here for a quick, but exciting, little 'Adventure'?" she asks in a low tone, excitement in her emerald green eyes.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum