A Matchmakers Work Is Never Done

2 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

A Matchmakers Work Is Never Done - Page 13 Empty Re: A Matchmakers Work Is Never Done

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:31 am

Samantha had no issues with handing it over. "Which is strange is true. I never heard of a soul trapped within a object. Are you going trying help it move on after trying communicate with it? It could just be a good person trapped for bad reasons or accident. Or it could be something powerful and evil trapped inside." Not that she was likely telling him things he didn't know, just more musing. He'd let them do his job, since after all he had been doing it for some time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

A Matchmakers Work Is Never Done - Page 13 Empty Re: A Matchmakers Work Is Never Done

Post by Namey Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:37 am

VaazlahkolI shakes his head "None of those..." he says as he looks over the object "I sense the fragment of this soul will play a big part in coming events. In the mean time, I feel compelled to find the remainder of this soul and see it back together." he says to Samantha.

He looks up at her "Well, my dear, I believe this is where we must part company for now." he says as he gently takes her hand and kisses the back of it "The time the three of us have spent together is time I shall treasure until the end of my days." he says with a sad smile "Until next we meet." he bows, before turning and starting off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:50 am

Samantha was saddened by this, she wanted them to stay and was sure Masako felt the same but it be selfish on their part to keep them from doing their job. "Until then..but you'll come to us..right?" Irrational as it may of been, after certain things she sometimes worried about never seeing some people again.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:11 pm

VaazlahkolI turns to face Samantha "I shall always be here when you need me." he says "Should you need me for anything, please feel free to get ahold of Shivers." he tells her as he bows again, before heading out. He wanted to be away from Masako before she woke up, so she wouldn't be reinfected.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:05 am

With that said, Samantha led the man go for the time and headed to check on Masako who was still sound asleep. She did wonder what he meant about the soul was going to play part of some event, but he was a deity so perhaps he probably could sense something.

Masako and herself would wait for him patiently, and together always make sure he had warm home to return to so he'd be little less lonely.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:19 am

((After talking about it, it was agreed that this is a good place to stop. Everyone I out and the thread is closed.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13