A Matchmakers Work Is Never Done

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

A Matchmakers Work Is Never Done - Page 12 Empty Re: A Matchmakers Work Is Never Done

Post by Namey Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:13 pm

Vaazlahkol frowns. Not being able to pinpoint where this soul was, as it was Incredibly weak. He knew it was in her apartment "If it is all right with you, Masako, may I look around your domicile for just a moment?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Matchmakers Work Is Never Done - Page 12 Empty Re: A Matchmakers Work Is Never Done

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:34 pm

Masako shook her head. "I'm afraid that will be a bad idea." She really wanted to say something was wrong, but she was unable to at least directly being the keyboard.

Samantha was confused. "Why? No one cares if its a mess. The quciker he can go in, the sooner he can find this soul. You're acting strange Masako."

That seemed to trigger some sort of reaction, or perhaps a combination of that and something else. "No you can't come in! You can't have precious! I won't let you!"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:20 am

Vaazlahkol holds his hands up "Pease, Masako. If you do not wish us to enter any farther, we will not." he says "We shall remain where we are until you are ready to talk." he says as he moves close to the front door, showing her that he would leave if asked.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:36 am

Samantha frowned, growing more concerned. Something was wrong and it was becoming more obvious by the second. "What's wrong Masako?" She asked gently.

"I...I..."
Masako seemed to be struggling a lot, tears in her eyes. Having almost no control and a crazy compulsion against her will was terrifying for her. "P-please help me. I-I can't stop this."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:53 am

Vaazlahkol immediately steps forward and places a hand on Masako's head "Sleep..." he says, instantly knocking the Oni woman out.

The Death God lifts her up and sets her on the couch. He places a hand on her her heart "Her heart and soul are the same... but something it making her act against her will..." he says.

He gets up and looks slowly around the apartment and heads into Masako's room. He focuses on her jewelry box and pulls out a necklace with an odd, dully glowing crystal on it "Where did Masako get this?" he asks. Someone had been passing these around to the local Oni.

He walks over to Masako "This trinket is a holy object. Imbued with a great deal of devine energies..." he looks over to the unconscious woman "I believe This is what we need to help poor Masako..." he says as he slips the necklace on to her "And now we wait..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:39 pm

Samantha had Masakos head in her lap and was gently stroking her hair. She hadn't ever seen the woman like this and it upset them a lot since it had to be a lot to make them break composure like that. "That young girl Masako was sick and could infect other Oni. But I don't know any sickness that compells you like that. At least..nothing that isn't otherworldy in some way."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:40 pm

The Death God thinks "Maybe not a sickness... or rather, an infection?" he asks "Earth Does have planets that can compel certain insects to act against their will, maybe this is such a situation?" he asks "Either way, I believe we need to watch Masako and help her recover from this terrible malady."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:04 am

"Maybe..." Samantha said slowly, thinking. "If you haven't already, you should find out where that soul is. We checked everywhere and the only place we haven't was the place Masako was trying to protect. Unless it's that necklace? But then it would have made her condition worse not better if that was the cause."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:28 am

Vaazlahkol shakes his head "You are assuming that this soul fragment is the cause of the current problem." he points out "I would not feel right if I were to just go through a ladies belongings like that." he says "However, Masako is your friend. Why don't I watch over her and you look for clues." he suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:03 am

"True. But I don't think it should be ignored either way. What if its not the cause of her issues, but a soul stuck and bound here by something without Masako even knowing it?" Samantha got up. "I'll be back."

As the Draner left, Masako began to stir a bit. Her eyes looked around, still a bit fearful. "W-what happened?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:05 am

Vaazlahkol was a bit surprised that his sleep spell didn't last very long. Masako should have been out for at least a few hours, not minuets "Not to worry. We've taken care of the problem that you are currently facing." he says.

Masako's eyes were still purple, which made sense as whatever enchantments the necklace held would talk time to work, like a few hours "If I may ask, would you mind telling me where you got that stunning necklace?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:08 am

Masako looked down at her necklace. "..I remember getting it at this jewelry shop some time ago." She wanted to tell them what she thought was giving her trouble in the first place, but like before it was like something was blocking her. It was a mix of frusteration and fear at the moment on their face. "...I..I can't tell what I think is causing this, only that's its here. Are my eyes the same?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:37 am

Vaazlahkol nods "Yes, my dear." he says "My sleep spell was to last a great deal longer. I have no idea why it did not." he points out "But worry not, both I and Samantha are here with you and together, we shall figure this out."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:54 pm

Masako shifted a bit, quite. "I..just never had anything happen to me like this before. Having something control you like that and not able to completely fight it off is terrifying to me. Maybe its best I go back to sleep?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:37 am

Vaazlahkol nods "I shall help you with this." he says as he places a hand on her forehead "Rest well knowing that both Samantha and I are here, watching over you." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:10 am

Sure enough, Masako went back to sleep before too long and for a time the place was quite. A few moments later Samantha came out the room, looking pensive. "I haven't found anything. But the trouble is if its in this place its not like I'd be able to sense or see anything obvious so its like looking for a grain of sand. How is Masako doing?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:26 am

Vaazlahkol looks over to Samantha "She sleeps." he says simply "Though possible, I doubt that Masako is able to put her energy on objects." he says "If there Is a soul attached to an object, it would give off energy, even if it were very faint." he explains to Samantha "That is how I feel you will find it. By sensing out Oni energies where none should be."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:43 am

"I can try again."

Samantha didn't mind doing it as many times as it took as long as it helped Masako and whatever what was wrong with her. Still if she paid closer attention perhaps she'd pick up something this time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:36 pm

The only Oni she felt in the apartment was, of course, Masako. If she wasn't in the apartment, Samantha might be able to feel the presents, even if just ever so slightly, of another Oni in the room.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:14 pm

There was once more nothing, which greatly annoyed Samantha. She had thought given what he was, Vaaz would be able to detect souls incredibly easily even when faint, but apparently that wasn't the case.

But since he did believe it may be Oni energy but it was very faint, perhaps if Masako wasn't there she'd be able to sense something. Once more, she came out. "Nothing. If there is another Oni energy signature present, maybe Masako being here is strong enough where I can't pick it up. Maybe take her away to experiment and see?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:15 am

Vaazlahkol nods as he picks up Masako "Let me know when you have found the source of Masako's malady and I will see what I can do to take care of it." he says as he takes the unconscious woman out of the apartment.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:03 am

While the two left, Samantha went back to focus on her work and try to find a energy signal of some kind hopefully. There was a chance it wasn't the cause of Masako's current predicement like he had said, but it didn't hurt to try.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:09 am

At first there wasn't really anything, but as she moved around the apartment, there was a small twinge of Oni energy in the room she was in. It took a bit more concentration, but it lead Samantha to a part of a prayer bead. It was made of cow bone and pained red. It looked unassuming and plain, but it was definitely giving off Oni energies somehow.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:03 am

It didn't really look like anything out of the ordinary but the energy signature was definitely there. She got the item, looking it over before taking it with her and following after the Death God and Masako. "When I looked, I found this. It was faint but it was there."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:15 am

Vaazlahkol holds up a hand "Let us try to keep that away from Masako." he cautions "I believe it is the cause of her problems." he says.

He moves around Samantha and takes Masako to her room and places her on her bed, before heading out to Samantha "This is giving off energy, as if there is a soul, or a fragment of one, trapped inside..." he says as he holds his hand out "Hamd.it to me and I shall take care of it." he says to Samantha.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next