A Heroes Work

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Heroes Work

Post by namey on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:20 pm

Samuel and Natomi had gotten to the Lookout within a few hours of flying to it. However, the Climb, that was something much different. Samuel knew it was going to be a hell of a climb, to he brought climbing gear, oxygen, warm clothing, stims, something warm to drink and something packaged to eat.

The climb it's self was pretty intense, at the winds were nuts, cooling the overall climb and there was even a storm rolling in Luckily it wasn't a thunder storm, so one less thing to worry about. No, the problem came when he Finally got to the Lookout and had to climb Under it, just to get to the top.

Buddy told Sam that he Needed to climb to the top, from the very bottom, if he wanted to get his wish. Sam told Natomi to meet him on the top, wanting to save her from the Massive undertaking he was going through, besides, he only brought enough gear for one person, one trip.

And now, he was Finally there! He pulls himself over the edge of the Lookout, only to see a strange portly man looking down at him "Greeting, friend. Kami has been waiting for you." he says as he offers a hand "My name is Mister Popo." he says.

Sam was Dead tired, but accepts Popo's hand as he hauls himself up. The smaller, portly man didn't even Budge when Sam used is leverage to get up "Thank you, my friend. The climb was, longer then I had originally thought." he sayswith a chuckle "Dare I say, my former Master from the Brotherhood would have been proud of me." he says, a smile on his face.
namey
Admin

View user profile http://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Heroes Work

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:24 am

Natomi was waiting for Sam to get to the top, she was confident he would be able to do it, it would just take some time. She still worried a bit if something went wrong as was her nature but she didn't let that consume her.

As she was waiting around she noticed Sam and perked up a bit as she came over to greet and maybe help him if needed. "Welcome back. I was starting to get a bit worried when you took a lot longer. Need a hand?" She asked referring to Sam's tired state, she could help walk him to a room to rest or whatever.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:25 pm

Since Mister Popo had given Samuel a hand, he was certain he would be alright. He reaches out to Natomi, alright or not, it would be impolite to refuse the helping hands of a beautiful woman "The pleasure would be all mine, my dear." he says.

Mister Popo was looking at them "Come. This way. Kami is waiting for you." he says as he leads them into the Lookout.

It was bigger on the inside, than it looked. Sam wasn't too surprised about that. In the room directly across front he entrance, was he most powerful man on the plant, the Kami of this world and it's protector Will Galford!
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:12 pm

Natomi had met him before so it wasn't anything new, it was just hard to believe he was apparently as strong as Jack made them out to be and she knew how strong Jack is.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:24 pm

Will looks over to his guests "Greetings!" he says as he stands "It's not often we get guests. Especially ones who make the effort to Actually climb all he way up here." he points out "Which means one of two things, you're here for training, or to make a wish from the Dragon...Balls..." he trails as he eyes Samuel "So, which will it be, young man?" he asks.

Sam had cought his breath, but he still felt a bit tired. Like the climb took a bit Too much out of him. He unhitches himself from Natomi and bows to Will "Thank you for seeing me, Lord Kami. It is truly an honor to meet the man who saved our planet from the alien invasion some years back. You had saved us all that time and I suspect that was not the last time." he says.

Will nods to Samuel. He liked this assassin. He knew proper respect "Your gratitude and thanks is refreshing. Know that All the people on this here planet of Earth, are under my protection and if any treat comes to our planet, I will always rise up to stop it." he assures Sam "Now, how can I help you?" he asks.

Samuel straightens up and takes Natomi's arm again "I am sure you know, I have traveled quite far and we are both quite busy, so I sall not take up any more of your time, ten I have to." he explains "If I may, I would like to make a wis from the Dragon Balls." he says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:47 am

"Thank you for having us here."

Natomi shiftted a bit so Sam was more comfortable. She didn't talk much mainly because this was his rodeo so to speak and she didn't want to potentially mess things up for them. If something grabbed her or she needed to, she definitely speak up.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:52 pm

Will nods "As you wish. Mister Popo, would you kindly get the Dragon Balls from the Hyperbolic Time Chamber?" he asks.

"Certainly, Kami. Excuse me for a moment." he says as he scuttles off.

Will looks over o Sam "You look a little tired. How about we hold off until you're well rested?" he offers.

Sam shakes his head "With respects, I would like to get this matter taken care of as soon as possible." he says "As to not take up any more of your time, then I already have."

Will chuckles lightly "Anyone who manages to Climb all the way up here, has earned my time and you, sir, have my time." he says, then studies Sam a bit closer "You probably already know this, but you're...unwell." he points out.

Before Sam can reply, Mister Popo comes back with the Dragon Balls. They were locked in some kind of container "Ah! Thank you, Mister Popo." Will says as he takes the container "Let's head outside." he says.

They all walk outside and Will opens the container, takes a step back. He looks back down to the Dragon Balls, which were slowly pulsing "We summon you, Shenron! Come forth!" he says in a raised voice.The sky starts to get really dark and cloud over.

The Dragon Balls start to glow fiercely and in an explosion of energy, a massive beam of purple energy rapidly snakes it's way out of the brightly glowing Dragon Balls and starts to take shape. Within seconds it takes the form of a HUGE, purple, multi-mile long Chinese dragon.This, was Shenron!

The dragon turns it's eyes to the tiny creatures who now stood before it "YOU WHO HAVE SUMMONED ME...SPEAK YOUR WISH SO THAT I MAY RETURN TO MY SLUMBER!" the dragon says in a booming voice.

Will looks over to Sam "So, what's your wish?" he asks, as if a monstrous purple dragon looming over he was natural to him.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:20 pm

Natomi was kinda intimidated by the huge dragon, even if she didn't admit it. She hoped Sam wished to save his life, besides that she didn't know what else he could wish for.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:24 pm

Sam studied the dragon. He had seen some strange things in his life, but this pretty much took the cake. Still, he had a wish he needed to say "If I may ask of you...." he says, addressing Shenron "I would like it if you made Alice the Heartless, Lexica the Nobody and Alice the Human, three separate individuals who do not need to rely on each other in order to live a full life." he says.

"As it is, none of them can live full lives, so long as the other is still around and Alice the Human can not even exist while the other two live. I wish this to be corrected and all three to exist with their own complete lives." he explains his wish in more detail.

Shenron looks down to Will who slowly nods to the massive dragon, who turns his gaze back to Sam "YOUR WISH, THOUGH WITHIN MY POWER TO GRANT, WILL BE DIFFICULT!!" the dragon booms as his eyes start to glow a bright red as he emits a low growl. His eyes start to glow even brighter as his low rumbling growl grow louder.

After what seemed like forever, Sheron's eyes cease glowing "IT IS DONE...YOUR WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED!! FAREWELL!!" the dragon booms as it disappears as it appeared and the dragon balls fly into the air and scatter, disappearing off into the horizon!
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:45 am

While Natomi was happy about Alice having one problem of hers fixed, she had also been hoping Sam wouldn't still be dying on her. That still bothered her a lot even if she didn't say too much about it.

"Does the wish take effect right away?" She asked Will, she didn't know how this wish would play out with Alice.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:41 pm

Will nods "Yes. Shenron wouldn't have left if this wasn't already resolved." he says as he eyes Samuel "I'm sure I don't need to state the obvious, but you could have used that wish to save your own life. You know that, right?" he asks.

Sam nods as he was still looking at were the dragon balls had scattered "Yes. I know this. But now, this way, three people now have a chance to live their own lives, free of whatever terrible bonds they shared." he says as he looks at Will "My life, one that has done many questionable acts in retrospect, or three completely innocent lives. There was no choice there." he says simply.

Will nods slowly "I've seen many examples of heroism, but this one is pretty up there." he says "You know, I don't normally make this offer, but since you have shown yourself to be quite selfless, how would you like me to personally train you in my ways?" he asks.

Samuel tinks for a second, then looks over to Natomi, ten back to Will "May I have a moment to speak with my friend?" he asks and Will nods as he takes a few steps back "What are your thoughts?" he asks Natomi.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:53 pm

"I..don't know."
Natomi said honestly after some thought. "You'll get a lot stronger but something like that would take years. You only have a few years."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:18 pm

Will barks a laugh "A few. That's being generous. The more energy he uses, the quicker his energy, and subsequently time, gets cut shorter and shorter." he points out "And after a climb like that, I would say he has like, three years left? And that's being generous myself." he says, nodding.

Sam thinks for a bit "With such little time left,it would not make much sense to do any training, if all it will do is shorten the time I have left." he reasons "So, I believe I shall, with respects, decline." he says to Will.

Will holds up a hand "One moment. Before you completely dismiss my offer, allow me to give you something." he says as he opens his hand and a all of golden energy forms in it "Take this. It will help with your, uh, time left." he offers "And, if I may be so bold, give me Four days time to teach you some of the basics and after that, I shall take you both anywhere you wish." he says.

Sam looks over to Natomi. He valued her opinion so he would do as she advised, since it was her that would be with him at the end. Still, Sam was surprised that Will would be going through so much Just to teach him how to throw a punch tha could shatter a mountain.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:26 pm

Natomi honestly didn't know the point of this either. "If what Will gives you stops you from draining so much energy then I'll be be fine with it. I rather just spend time with you then this training thing..why do you want to train them so badly anyway?" Destroying a planet or anything above that was nice but in the current situation she didn't see a point.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:26 pm

Will nods "That's a fair question." he says "I can see and sense everything that's going on in this world and I know about the up coming battle between the Templars, the Brotherhood, and the Mist village and there's a Very good chance that they'll join forces and even with powerhouses like Jack and Ramona, you'll All be out numbered and over powered. You Will lose." he says, letting it sink in.

Sam frowns slightly "And with someone trained as you are, we would have a better chance then with just Jack, who can use a very impressive array of powers an Ramona, who is pretty much a Goddess?" he asks.

Will nods "Oh yes. Someone like me, I can move Faster than the speed of light, hit harder than Both Jack and Ramona combined and I can take hits from attacks that can bust planets." he explains, then holds up his other hand "Don't misunderstand me, both Jack and Ramona are Powerhouses! On their own, the could take out both the Templars and the Brotherhood together. It's the ninja who will give them problems. Especially if they use their secret weapon." he mumbles the last part.

His friends would be in trouble if both he and Natomi weren't there. But he was confident that, with their combined power, they could take on this threat "If I may, could I have some time to consider your offer? he asks.

Will nods "Of course. You know were to find me and, when you make up your mind, feel free to come back and next time, you can fly up." he says, then moves the ball of golden energy towards Sam "Take this, as my way rewarding you for doing the right thing, even knowing the cost." he says.

Samuel nods and reaches out for the energy, which suddenly shoots directly at Sam, striking him squarely in the chest! He stumbles back as his body was bathed in the same golden light, which fades within seconds. Sam looks at his hands "This...This is incredible! Truly incredible! I feel so full of energy! So, alive! Like I can do anything." he says, ten looks over to Will "That was...what was that? That was more than a simple recharge." he states.

Will nods "Yes. It was." he says simply "I may be only a minor deity, in charge of simply looking after this world, which Many who are strong like me can do, but a deity I still am and with that, comes divine energy, which I used on you, just now, to jump start your life." he says.

Sam blinks in surprise "Jump start my life...does that mean..." he starts and Will nods "Yes. You are now Completely alive and are no longer on borrowed time, but are now on Your time. Using Your own energy." he states "Such courage and selflessness, with your very hard earned wish, shouldn't go unrewarded." he points out "Though, I Should point out, that once My energy wears out, you'll need to build up your own energy and, once more, in that regards, I can help..." he holds out a small green bean "When you feel yourself getting weaker, that mans my energy is wearing out. Take this. It'll reenergize you." he says.

Sam takes the Senzu bean and puts it in one his pouches, then bows to Will "Lord Kami, Thank you for everything you have given me today." he says "Your generosity has been truly humbling" he says.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:57 pm

"Thank you. Thank you so much." Natomi didn't think she'd ever be able to repay Will for what he had done for Sam since Will had everything he could practically want and more but even so.

"If its not too much trouble, could you answer a few questions about what's going on? If not, then thank you for your time and we'll be out of your hair." If Sam wasn't going to agree with the deal the second best thing was knowledge. Knoweldge was power, espeically in this case.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:34 pm

Will nods "Of course. Wises and training aren't the only things I offer here. I offer enlightenment to those who seek it." he says "So, what is it that you wanted to know?" he asks.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:41 pm

She wasn't sure where to start but some of the most important questions are what's needed. "First, do you know who or what the secret weapon is? And who would the Mist Village be allying with and why?"
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:15 pm

Will nods "Yes, to both questions." he says "The Mist village's secret weapon is a Twelve-Tailed Wolf demon they ordered the Akatsuki to create after they reformed them some years ago." he says "A tailed beast is a demon of almost unimaginable and near infinite power and since This tailed beast was Created, it had a few more abilities the others didn't." he explains.

"As for whom the Mist village will be teaming up with, as stated before, the Templars, the Brotherhood, and finally the Akatsuki. They May add a few more before you guys face off against them, but so far, that's all the Mist village has on their side. The others are a different matter." he finishes.

Samuel frowns at this information Marcen and Jack Needed this information soon. Also, against odds like those, they would be in serious trouble. Even Sam had heard of the Akatsuki and if he had a ard time against Marcen, how much better would they all fare against a Team of ninja like Marcen, but stronger? And Marcen as no slouch.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:22 pm

"But from the sounds of things, they'll be seeking us out, but if so why and for what purpose? I was going to say why th Templars and Brotherhood would even be working together but I remeber the later being compromised."
Natomi didn't like it the more she heard, the only choice might be Sam's training at this rate.

Something was bugging her as she was thinking. "The Mist Village isn't planing an attack on the outside world are they? I'm not sure but it makes too much sense. The Elemental Nations normally leave the outside world alone, they wouldn't be throwing a full attack with a secret weapon no less just because."
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:00 pm

Will shakes his head "No. They won't come looking for you. Don't forget, all three groups are known for blending into the crowd. Chances are they will position their pieces where they need them, then strike all at once." he points out.

"As for is the Mist plans to attack the outside world, I couldn't really tell you. But if they Do, they'll make sure it can't be traced back to them in any way. Even going as far as blaming the other nations, should they get involved." he says.

"Either way, I am certain we will be fine." he says, bowing to Will "Thank you for your most generous offer, but I feel, for now at least, I shall take a rain check." he says.

Will nods "If you change your mind, my offer stands." he says "You two have a safe trip back." he says, giving them the cue that they were dismissed.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:20 pm

Natomi wished she had Sam's confidence. Will said flat out they Would lose as they were now, so some changes would have to be made before they would be okay. "I'll let you go. Thank for your time." Why Mist was involved with those two groups confused her. She was a bit surprised Sam himself hadn't had any questions.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:15 pm

Samuel didn't have any questions, because he knew all he needed to know and asking anything else, would only add more questions, than answers. For now, he knew the facts. Fact; The Templars had infiltraited the Brotherhood. Fact; The had the Mist village, which was full of highly trained ninja, on their side. Fact; They were looking for a super weapon called the Pieces of Eden.

And finally, the last Fact; Jack and his team, including Sam himself, were going to stop all three of them! Sure Will said they had no real chance to beat these odds, but he was certain that Will was statistics and numbers. Sam liked to think he had gotten to know their team well enough to know how creative they were and it was That creative thinking that would win the day for them.
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver on Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:09 pm

Natomi was, despite how she acted, still a ninja at heart in some ways. Sam was quite optimistic, while she was more cynical and cautious about things.

"Do you want to rest before we leave Sam? Or go straight home?"
They needed to get home as soon as possible if he wasn't going to accept Will's deal.
Sion Reaver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by namey on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:45 pm

Sam shakes his head "I am quite good. In fact, I feel I can run all the way back to the base and still have energy to burn." he says "However, I think it's best if we take the jump jet back." he chuckles. "No sense in over doing it right off the bat, right?"
namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum