Back At It Again!

2 posters

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Back At It Again! - Page 14 Empty Re: Back At It Again!

Post by Namey Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:31 pm

"So does dying..." the Obliterator chuckles lightly.

Taki gets up and heads towards the kitchen "It sure has been hot lately, huh?" she asks, making small talk "I'll sure be happy when the rainy season gets here."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:47 pm

"The heat doesn't bother me as much because of what I am, its more when it gets humid that does. I can leave that part in the trash."
He followed her into the kitchen so he could have a seat and relax. It was times like these he lived for and with some of the things that happened he tried not to take them for granted.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:06 am

Taki nods "Yeah, I can see that. The humidity tends to make things stick to each other and the rain is little better, especially with what my school makes them from." she mumbles.

Their school uniforms are made of cotton and since they're white, when it rains, the school tops become see through. Taki had been caught, more then once, in the rain without an umbrella.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:11 pm

Hiroshi did know that and tried not to let his imagination get the best of him for various..things. It was really no surprise being a young teenager currently not tied down to anyone and a Farian at that he had fantasies of the different women he found attractive in his life. Like giving Taki a rough work over in her Nixa form so he didn't have to worry as much about hurting them.

Eh. He'd deal. He wasn't going screw everything that walked but man he couldn't wait until he was not a teenager anymore. Though it still at the point that if some reason Ellie and Rosie clunked their heads having a personality change and came into his room naked he wouldn't be able to say no despite their rougher patches. Stuff like that only happened in hentai, not real life.

Though make up sex was often..no don't go there. Besides the proper term was something else for those not already friends but this what exactly what he meant. Best to change the conversation. A cold shower after his bath was in order tonight.

"Yeah definitely can be.." He decided to shift the subject away from that but continue the small talk. "Do a lot of people still bug at school about the Nixa thing or that finally die down?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:49 pm

Taki shrugs "I still get people swarming me, asking me if I know the Unknown Heroesn am I apart of their team. What is it like to have super powers." she says, waving a hand "But for the most part, I guess it hasn't been as bad as I was thinking it would have been." she says, bitterly, thinking of that punk who was blackmailing her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:26 pm

That did make him realized something and he was sure Taki did too judging by her bitter tone and it kinda made the blackmail moot in hindsight. It was too late now but he really hoped the creep didn't too far, but it seemed like he didn't from what he could remember.

"Yeah..if nothing else no one can use it against you anymore. And that creep is gone after I uh, took care of them."  He mumbled, Taki already knew about why they were in a mental hospital. He wasn't sure if he should feel bad about it or not, but he really didn't if it meant protecting Taki.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:16 pm

Taki nods "Good. If that pervert hadn't been stopped, who knows what he would have resorted to." she grumbles.

She finishes up what she was doing "I'm going out on patrol tonight. Wanna come with?" she asks. She knows that he and Suki use to go out on patrols all the time, but since she was made Nixa, they almost never went out together.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:23 am

Hiroshi thought about and nodded. "Sure I'm game to start." He wasn't expecting much with the low Oni activity but Tokyo was known for strange things so who knows what they see. Though truth be told and espeically after what happened he was more then fine with it just being a glorified night on the town with Taki as he liked spending time with them.

He had briefly wondered what Sarah had wanted to talk to Taki about days earlier, but it was none of his business so he didn't think much on it further. At least, he hoped he had read the situation correctly and she wasn't cross at him for something he did since he didn't like his friends mad at him but if that had been the case Ra probably would of said so.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:32 pm

After dinner, Taki quickly changes into her Elemental Witch form and heads out to do some patroling. All was quiet in the park, which is where all the Oni always seem to show up to pick a fight.

However, waiting in the middle of the park square, was a rather Sinister Oni. He seemed bored, just waiting there.

"Exercise caution... that is the Thunderer's second in command... Lightning..." the Obliterator snarls.

The Oni called Lightning looks over to the two of them "Well isn't about damn time you showed up..." he grumbled "I've been waiting for Hours, you know, to finally kill you, Nixa." he says as he draws a sword.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:56 pm

Hiroshi had been hoping nothing out of the ordinary happened and he could chill with Taki traveling around Japan. Unfourtnately that wasn't meant to be as another Oni had revealed themselves which he found odd because before they had been scarce so why now? It made no sense.

'How much damage do you think the guns will do if they hit? And can he dodge bullets. I want to end this quickly.' Even if the asshole could, he just needed a good opening shot up close in the right area.

[color=#green "Careful this one is more dangerous then the norm."[/color] He cautioned Nixa as he focused on the Oni. "I'll give you one thing; you're patient if nothing else."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:04 am

"No... but than he doesn't need to..." the Obliterator snarls "This opponent... he is dangerous to us... the lightning he can create...the light it gives off will cause harm to me..." he growls.

Lightning nods slowly "I appreciate the compliment, but that doesn't change what need to happen." he says as he draws another sword.

Taki summons her wand "And why does this need to happen? Not too long ago you guys were trying to recruit me, then you guys disappear." she points out.

Lightning shakes his head "Good grief..." he sighs "It's not really my place to tell you. Besides, you wouldn't believe me even If I told you." he says.

"Since you're not in a talkative mood, I'll have to Convince you to speak!" Rosie says as she jumps out, ready to kick some ass.

Ellie walks out of her hiding place "So much for the element of surprise. Nice going, Rosie." she says, hefting her sword.

Lillie walks over to Hiroshi and Nixa "Please stand behind me. I'll protect you both, should things get out of hand." she says, readying her staff.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:41 am

That was troubling and not too surprising overall. It was for That reason that Hiroshi suggested diverisfying their skill set. It would go much better if they could properly balance both set of powers as a team then just one day. Though it wasn't really a choice, though maybe if Ra's soul got completely cleaned it may change. They would be a lot stronger combining their strength that way, similar but different to what may happen to Mad later on according to Ra.

The sisters coming in again wasn't too much of a surprise. Considering they had been patroling the area, they may have even been trailing after Taki with how their timing was. Hiding behind Lillie wasn't something he was too keen on, but he also didn't want to end up hitting someone on accident either.

"It would probably be easier ganging up on them at once. Only issue is friendly fire." Hiroshi responded to the young woman but still keeping a focused eye on the battlefield. "Or your sisters want a crack at them alone first?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:28 am

Lillie shakes her head "This is how it is. They attack and fight, I provide support." she says We would only get in their way if we were to join in the fight." she says as she readies some spells.

Nixa moves close "But I don't want to Kill them! I just want to drive them off." she says to Lillie.

The young woman looks over to her fellow spell caster "They mean to do you and your family harm. How can you not want to defend yourself however you can? Especially you, after everything they've done and cost you?" she asks.

"Because not all of the are evil or even bad." she points out "Just like everyone living, they deserve a chance to choose their own path and not the path others choose for them." she states.

There was a slow clapping that sounds over the rest of the background sounds as a truly Evil Looking Oni comes walking out into the park lights "Well said, young one. Well said, indeed." he growls "But what if they Want to be evil?" this creature asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:33 am

Hiroshi was about to respond when yet another Oni appeared out of nowhere and he was on the larger side of things. He watched them wearily not sure what to make of them. "Who are you?"

'Ra do you know who they are?'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:48 am

"Yes..." the Obliterator snarls, not sounding happy "He is whom the Oni have been trying to restore... he is the Oni Overlord..."

This new foe shakes his head "My name is of no importance. Tired of all of the failures we have endured at the hands of Nixa and her alliesn I have shown up, personally, to make sure the job is done right." he growls in a deep voice.

Lightning bows slightly "Master... is this truly your will? You've only just recovered..." he says in a low tone.

This brute of an Oni looks over to Lightning "Yes. I'm quite certain. But when I kill all of them, no one will be left to sing my praise. So you may stay and witness my greatness, once more." he says with a snear.

Rosie sighs "Blah, blah, blah! Can we fight already?" she asks, as she readies up her sword and shield.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:04 pm

'Damn. Where do even take Taki too? She is the main target.'

That..wasn't good. He didn't know a lot about them but according to Jason they were really powerful. He Did say there were those who were strong enough to stand up to them, Jack if he recalled being one of them. However, he knew he wasn't ready if Lighting would pose as a threat. Maybe one day espeically if they got stronger and their powers synced but not now.

He went close to Taki. ".That's the Oni Overlord himself. We need to get the hell out of here" He said in a low tone. Taki was his priority and he would drag them kicking and screaming if need be. He'd try to help the others if possible but there was only so much he could do.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:16 pm

Nixa blinks in surprise "Wait, what? But how? He should still be sealed away." she says, suddenly her confidence was gone.

"If that's true, you need to get Nixa as far from here as you can." Lillie says back to them "I shall stay and back up my sisters. He seems weaker than he should be, so with some luck, we might be able to finish him off." she says.

"Even as weak as he is now... he more than a match for all three of them together..." the Obliterator growls "Should they stay and fight... they Will die..."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:40 pm

"He's still extremely dangerous, I'll get help." In the mean time, he let shadows do their walk as he ported himself and Taki elsewhere on the other side of town, if there was One thing he was grateful for, it was fast travel for situations.

He knew calling for extra help from the Hunters would result in more gravely injured or dead hunt Hunters and Warriors of Light and he didn't want that. That is if they were half as dangerous as being made out to be even weakened. so he did what common sense told him and called Jack at the special number they gave them. They had worked together enough for them to know who the Oni Overlord was. "C'mon pick up.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:53 pm

The line rings only once and was promptly answered by Buddy "You've reached the Unknown Heroes emergency line." he says "Please give a brief discription of your emergency and stay on the line while we track your position and rally the heroes to your cause." he says.

Nixa grabs Hiroshi's arm "Roshi, you have to take me back there!" she says, sounding panicked "No matter how hard you hit the Oni Overlord, I'm the only one who can Actually defeat him!"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:01 pm

'Of course no one is there. That be too fucking convient.'

Hiroshi Really didn't want to bring Taki back there, last thing he wanted was a repeat of last time. However he also had a hard time saying no to to Taki so probably against his better judgement he decided to take them back. "All right.."

Hopefully he didn't reget this.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:15 pm

"Remain calm... getting worked up will not help the situation and lead to mistakes..." the Obliterator growls "If you need to... let me take over while you calm down..." he snarls.

Once back at the park, Rosie was down, Ellie was hurt and Lillie was trying to keep her sisters alive. Lightning was holding back, while the Oni Overlord was standing his ground, those odd spheres slowly orbiting around him, as his hands glowed with power!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:20 pm

'All right. I trust you. Keep Taki safe.' The fact he was willing to give over control when the time came for it meant his trust in Ra had grown a lot over time and seeing what their life was like before they were turned helped.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:43 pm

As soon as Hiroshi gave the word, the Darkness Armor forms into place, both Darkness Arms forming over his shoulder, as the Obliterator pulls out both Darkness Guns "I will now be your opponent..." the Obliterator snarls as he levels both guns at the Overlord.

The Oni Overlord laughs "Obliterator, is that you? I was told you had died. But now I see that you've turned traitor" he growls at the Obliterator "That'll make killing you all the more satisfying!" he says as he charges in for the kill!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:50 pm

It was strange being on the other end when the control was switched but it was something he had gotten used to an extent with the few times Ra had completely taken over. The only thing that was different this time was it was a fight going on instead.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:52 pm

As the Oni Overlord attacked, using those orbs (which could take on different elemental properties), the Obliterator was able to block them with his Darkness Arms, all four of them.

One of the first things the Obliterator does, is take out all the lights in the immediate area, which only serves to make him even stronger. Then he starts using his Darkness Arms to block and counter, and the Darkness Guns to attack!

"It will be hard... but keep an eye on Nixa... the Oni Overlord may use this as a chance to grab her..." he says to Hiroshi as he keeps fighting.

Though he was doing alright against the Overlord, the problem was that the Oni Overlord knew the Obliterator's weakness and was using the orbs to attack with fire, which the light coming off of them would cause the Obliterator harm.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next