Back At It Again!

2 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Back At It Again! - Page 13 Empty Re: Back At It Again!

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:27 pm

At first Hiroshi was convinced he was sent back in time, but giving them their last name tip him off something wasn't right about that idea. Only way he could get that name if they knew, and Johnson sure as hell wasn't a common name in ancient Egypt. "Uh..hey Ra? What is going on?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:46 pm

Ra gets up and walks over to Hiroshi "Come in my friend. You must be awfully confused. Allow me to explain..." he says as he leads Hiroshi over to his throne "Leave us." he orders to his attendants, who bow and scuttle on out.

Ra offers Hiroshi some chilled tomato juice in a gold and gem encrusted chalice "First off, you Are dead. Rademaker had shot you in the head while you weren't looking." he says right off the bat.

"But don't worry. I'm already fixing you up, though it'll take a few days to repair all the damage." he says with a shrug "Not much I can do about that, I'm afraid."

He smile at Hiroshi "It took you a bit, but here you finally are. As you may have already guessed, I am whom you've come to know as The Obliterator." he motions to himself "This is what I looked like when I was Human, only a bit more important." he says.

"You are in the world of my mind and you can Only get here by dying on holy ground." he explains "Rademaker knew I could fix you, like I did before, even from death." he states "Come here, I would like to show you something." he says as he motions to the adjacent room.

Inside it was a pretty sizeable hourglass that was filled with black sand that was running through. On the bottom, covered by the black sand, was white sand, only like a handful or so "This is my dark soul. As you can see, it's completely corrupted by Millenia of evil deed. However..." he pats the hour glass by the pure sand on the bottom "Do you see this? It's my soul, starting to heal it's self, because of Your influence." he says with a grin "If we keep doing good together, it might even be possible to completely heal this damaged spirit."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:55 pm

Still, it didn't mean he still wasn't pissed at Mad for what happened but at least he wasn't dead for good, he guessed. He was anxious about what was happening on the outside world and his loved ones would be worried to death but there was nothing for it for now.

"So who is Millenia?"
Hiroshi asked. "And there was a little girl too."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:06 pm

Ra smiles sadly "That, is my daughter, Meri-S-Ankh." he says "Before I was sold into slavery, I had a beautiful wife and a lovely little girl. Nephtys, my wife, died in childbirth and Meri died of tuberculosis. After that, I was sold to pay off my debts." he explains "So now, Meri wanders these halls, forever out of my grasp, with me only catching glimpses of her." he chuckles, ironically "My penance. One I happily accept, because even though I can never hold my darling girl, it's enough that I can see her, alive."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:20 pm

Hiroshi frowned a bit at that, not wanting to dig old wounds. "Sorry to hear that. But something with what you said, does that mean all the people present are people you knew before? Your general doesn't look like they come from this time period."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:39 pm

Ra nods "Yes. They are from all points in time in my life. Though, not all of them are what they were in life." he walks over to a window that had the silk curtains closed "This is why Amersis is a general here." he pulls back the curtain and there was a Massive battle being waged out beyond the walls of the palace.

There was a small army dressed in white Egyptian armor battling ones in black armor. The ones in white armor were protecting the palace, they had an assortment of firearms to use against the ones in black armor, who were attack, and still using swords and bows.

Ra looks over to Hiroshi "I'm certain you know what this battle represents." he says as he moves away "It's a constant battle thatvs been going on since I merged with you. The outcome of this battle, the battle for my soul, can only be decided by you and your deeds with me out there..." he nods beyond the battle grounds, referring to the real world.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:45 pm

Hiroshi was silent for a bit. "So, what would happen to you if your soul manages to completely heal so to speak?" He did wonder if there was some way really unite Ra with his family somehow, someday. Something else to think about.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:58 pm

Ra shakes his head "I have no idea what will happen if we were to win the day." he says as he walks over to his throne "It's time for you to wake up now. My work on you is done, it seems." he says "If you ever wish to talk with me again, you need to 'die' on holy ground." he explains.

The world starts to fade white and suddenly Hiroshi was laying on a bed in Hunter HQ, there was a nurse checking on him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:00 pm

Hiroshi had a slight headache, and felt a bit weak but he wasn't dead which was good for the moment. "..Still feel like crap. How long was I out?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:05 pm

The nurse was checking his blood pressure "Three days. I have to say, I've never seen a Hunter recover from a GSW to the head before. You guys are really made of strong stuff." she says as she writes something downn then heads on out.

Mad was standing there, like a statue again, his eyes were still burning "How do you feel..?" he asks, more like growls "Did you learn anything..?"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:08 pm

Mad wasn't his favorite person at the moment. "Like shit, and not much. Just a bit of personal information of my friend and they're healing." He didn't go into details because if Ra wanted to share he'd say so, it was his personal little world after all.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:17 pm

Mad nods "Apologies..." he growls "If I told you what I was planning... and why... would you have gone along..?" he asks, shaking his head "I took a gamble... and it paid off... because of what you shared... your bond is stronger... allowing you access to more of the Obliterator's power..." he snarls.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:26 pm

Hiroshi was an easy going guy, but even for him shrugging off getting shot in the back of his head was going to take him.

He got up, slightly unsteady from non use but not feeling too weak. "..I need to go make some rounds to let everyone know I'm ok." Irked as he was, he wasn't going to tell the truth, well not completely. Saying he got hurt on the job wouldn't be a complete lie, if that wasn't said already.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:38 pm

"That's already been taken care of." Abraxus says as he walks in "They were all told that you would be on a special assignment and would be out of contact until you came back." he explains as he hands a bottle of water to Hiroshi.

"I have to say, you caused quite a stir here, Mad showing up to the infirmary with you, a gunshot wound to the head, bleeding all over the place." he says, thinking back "Some of the other Hunters were up in arms demanding to know who was responsible and when Mad said it was him, whoo damn!" he shakes his head "But Mad assured us that you would be fine in a few days and that put everyone at ease a little."

He looks to where Mad was, the street fighter having left already "But still, attack a fellow Hunter like that? There's gonna be an inquiry on his actions and possible punishment. You'll have to be there as well, when you feel up to it."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:45 pm

"It was done so I could get better contact with Ra so have more control of my powers. The thing was, they just assumed I would say no and caught me by surprise. That's what bothers me." Hiroshi mumbled.

He sighed rubbing his temples. "I don't know. I need to sit on things, right now I just want to get back into contact with everyone and relax until I get my head straight. No pun intended." So the others wouldn't be freaking out as much thankfully but they probably still be worried with them vanishing for a few days since anything could happen on a mission.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:54 pm

Abraxus nods slowly, thinking "I can kinda see it." he says "You haven't exactly been the most receptive to being possessed by a monster made of pure darkness who is Actively blocking a part of your heritage." he points out "Anyway, you're free to get going whenever you want." he moves away from the doorway.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:01 pm

"All right. I'll talk to you later.."

Hiroshi decided he was going to hit up as much of the people in his circle as possible, though before he left he should see if anyone he knew was around worried about him before he just headed out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:15 pm

Evwryone who he knew there were off doing other things, as far as Hunters went, and as far as Musume was concerned, she knew that Hiroshi would be alright.

It was later in the evening and Taki was home, her parents having extended their vacation. Taki didn't mind. Anything to help her mother get better.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:22 pm

Seeing as things were slow and he did plan trying to get into contact with everyone, Taki's place was of course one of those said places. His parents where to no where to be found, but it was something he was used to.

He unlocked the door, closing it gently behind them so he could greet Taki. "Hey there, been a short minute."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:39 pm

Taki was wearing a pair of yoga shorts and a tanktop. The AC was off, so it was a bit warm in the house "Oh, hey Hiroshi. How was your super secret mission for the Hunters?" she asks. She had called for take out, so there wasn't and extras to anyone else, but Taki could slap something together if need be.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:47 pm

Hiroshi went to have a seat and relax. "It was an adventure, but I'm just glad to be back so I can relax. So how have things been with you on your end these past few days?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:55 pm

Taki shrugs "It's strange. I have been on patrol the last few days and have seen hide nor hair of any Oni." she says as she gets Hiroshi something to drink "I had run into those three warrior girls a few times on patrol and they said that theu haven't seen any Oni either. We both think something is up, but we can't figure out what." she says with a shrug.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:04 pm

The warrior girls? He thought they'd be laying low or be in trouble after what happened, well certain two of them but he guessed not. Just as long as they weren't as trigger happy but he doubted it.

Well in slight good news Taki was in shorts and tank top, so he take any upside he can get.

"Something definitely is for sure. I personally think its for something bigger, the Warrior of Light people came here specifically for the Oni. They had to have come here for a reason since they're usually all the way in Europe.
" He took something to drink.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:17 pm

Taki thinks for a bit "Well, one of them Did say something about investigating the Oni, but she didn't elaborate on it any further." she says.

She decided to change the subject "So, are you gonna spend the night here?" she asks "I can make something quick for you to eat." she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:28 pm

Hiroshi didn't have anything else to do and he wanted to spend time with them so he didn't see a reason to say no. "Yeah I'll be staying over the night. As for eating, could go for that too. Working builds up a appetite."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next