Back At It Again!

2 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

Back At It Again! - Page 25 Empty Re: Back At It Again!

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:23 pm

That put him to square one in that regard, Taki would clam up on him again and they already Just patched things up he didn't feel like treading that water right now. "I'll see about it later. I'm going to leave you to your work for now. One small question before I go, is Blader close to serving her time? If its confidential never mind.,"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:39 pm

Abraxus shrugs again "I couldn't tell ya. I'm not in charge of sentencing. Maybe Julius would know." he says as he goes back to work.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:50 pm

Hiroshi left the older man to his work, though as for Julius he was a busy man and he didn't have his number so he'd have to see about asking them next time he saw them. There was just one more thing to confirm before he left.

When he left, he sent Mitsuki a message by text. 'The crisis with Taki seems to have settled down, at least for now. Have to keep a eye on it. That being said, what did you with that Sarah's friend, that Oni girl from earlier? They were worried about them missing.'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:58 am

Mitsuki's reply was very brief "She's in a safe place where she won't hurt herself or others." the text reads. But the young woman doesn't elaborate on where she's holding Reiko.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:58 am

That really didn't tell him much of anything, he didn't think Mitsuki was hurting them or anything but the lack of anything else was very..odd.

'That was vague as heck, but I trust you. I have a plan to deal with the Oni Overlord issue so you won't have to hold them anymore where ever it is but have to check some things if its feasible or not. You'll find out soon.'

No time to waste he supposed, so after everything else he got ready to leave for his trip.

(Hiroshi is out, the stuff with Bow can be played off screen or something to give a bit of a break before coming back to them later)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:40 am

Taki had gotten out of her meeting with Harlan, she had a Little more information on where to look for the item she was seeking out, but that was all. He said he would contact her when he found something. In the mean time, she would to continue the search on her own, as well as dodge this faker sister of hers.

((I guess, everyone's out and this thread is closed...))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25