Back At It Again!

2 posters

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Back At It Again! - Page 19 Empty Re: Back At It Again!

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:22 pm

Hiroshi closed his eyes for a moment, thinking for a moment of something. "..Wait. You need to understand a bit of where I'm coming from. One of my new powers besides the shadow thing, is telling a person's aura, and yours for whatever reason is evil. On top of that you've been very evasive when asking anything about your parents or the after life."

"It's possible something happened in that year for the change, and its not because you can't answer, but you don't want to. If that's the case, then talk to me, about what happened in that year. I can't know if you don't tell me."
He knew an ok amount about the Sayains from Torin if she was lying which was something the Oni should know nothing about since they were aliens. The trump would be how she came back to life.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:31 pm

Suki stops "I don't talk about my parents or the after life because it's a part of my past that I regret. It was the time I was away from you." she says "It was my idea to go to Hyrule without help, meaning everything thay's happened since is my fault. You getting hurt, Taki becoming to hard, mother not doing well. That's all on me, because I wouldn't wait for Jason." she explains.

"And speaking of, I died in Hyrule, so I went to the Hylian after life. It's... golden fields, blue skies, and clear rivers as far as the eye can see..." she mumbles "It's overseen by three of the most beautiful goddesses I've ever seen. I almost didn't come back." she says.

She looks Hiroshi in the eye "Those golden goddesses are the creators of Hyrule and if you prove your wisdom, power, and courage to them, they'll grant you a single, but powerful wish. Mine was to come back to life, for you. For my family. My Real family. You, Taki, mother, father, grangran. You guys are my family, not those who would send me away." she states.

She walks close to Hiroshi "Your new power... it's the same as Mad'sn isn't it?" she asks in a low tone "That power is evil and it seeks to corrupt it's host, like with Mad. Of course it'll try to deceive you and turn you against those you trust. It's what it does." she warns "Remember, I was once Nixa as well. I know magical stuff."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:05 pm

Hiroshi was quite, he didn't know about the Golden Goddesses so he couldn't really comment about it. He debated if he should confirm or deny it but at this point the cat was out of the bag; if it wasn't Suki it really already was considering the Overlord knew anyway. "It's more complicated then that. I've been around Mad and that..thing. It's not subtle and its something out of a Lovecraft book mine isn't."

"One last thing, but this is important. Not too long ago I actually tried to wish you back to life but you said no at that time. Do you remember the message you sent me and what changed your mind?"

It would make sense he supposed if you died in Hyrule but assuming that was all true, then if she met her parents, did that mean they met their end in Hyrule?
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:27 pm

Suki sighs and shakes her head "No. I don't remember and it shouldn't matter. I thought that me giving you the answers you asked about would be enough..." she says in a sad tone.

"You are so very precious to me, Hiroshi. Do you know that? But it seems that thing inside of you has poisoned your mind." she says as she gets a hard look on her face "You don't see it, but I do and I Will help set you free of that creature that is infecting you!" she clenches her small fist in determination.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:00 am

"........." Doesn't remember an important moment like that. How convenient.

Hiroshi mulled over something in his head. Then he sighed. "Partially against my better judgement evil aura thing, I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt in a sense. However,, consider it a probation. My place isn't too far from here." The moment he got a whiff of Overlord stuff or anything of that sort then it was a wrap. If nothing else it allow him to keep a eye on them in case they were planning something, assuming Ra was correct.

Didn't mean he completely trusted them, but as he said it was probation of a sort

His apartment wasn't too far, he unlocked it letting them in. "It's not much but here it is. The T.V. has netflix if you need something to watch, there's also a computer you can use there too along side the house phone if you need to call me for something. Kitchen is stocked up since I know you can eat. I can't stay too long though, I have to get going to school and errands. In the mean time help yourself."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:48 am

Suki shakesbher head "No. This is wrong. The man I fell in love with was never this cold, or paranoid." she says as she backs out of Hiroshi's apartment "I, need to find a place that has the answers I need in order to free you from whatever poison that thing within you has spread over you and get My Hiroshi back! Not this, heartless thing you've become." she turns and starts jogging off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:19 pm

'I really hope what you said is true..' He trusted Ra and his judgement, but if turned out they were pulling some trick that trust would be gone. Besides what Suki said he had no reason to believe otherwise. Even if she wasn't the real Suki he didn't want them to get hurt, hence why he protected them from Taki.

He felt more then a bit conflicted and drained for the day so he decided to go for a walk, it was better then just sitting.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:33 pm

"I know what I am doing..." he growls "That Oni creature... couldn't stay with you... because you would start to notice... that it wasn't Really Fumitsuki..." he snarls

"But that aside... is there any place where she could go... to obtain the knowledge she seeks..?" he asks
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:43 pm

'I don't know. Sure the Overlord has something.'

Hiroshi waited for the stop light before crossing the street, he did wonder if Sarah was ok. If Reiko had been controlled maybe that was the real reason she had called in sick? Unfortunately, he had no idea where she lived so he couldn't exactly go check on them in person.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:55 pm

Walking along the other side of the walkway, along with the dozens of other people, was Mitsuki. She was still in her school uniform as she walks over to Hiroshi "Let's talk about what just happened." she says to him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:05 pm

Hiroshi didn't mind, he figured they might want to talk about 'Suki' and what ended up happening to Reiko. "Sure. Did you want to talk at my apartment or somewhere else?" He didn't mind either way but he figured they'd likely want to talk in private.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:19 pm

Mitsuki nods "Yes. Your apartment will do nicely." she says as she starts off towards his apartment building.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:24 pm

Since Hiroshi hadn't gotten too far, it thankfully didn't take too long for the two of them to get there. "If you're thirsty or something let me know." He knew she didn't need it but it was more for the hospitality and the taste thing. "Anyway..so what happened with Reiko? As for Suki, things point to her being a Oni not one hundred percent but her aura isn't the same. They ended up leaving shortly before I ran into you."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:49 pm

Mitsuki shakes her head "I don't care about those. I want to know if you and Taki are alright." she says "After her sister died, Taki was a mess, which you wouldn't know anything about, because you disappeared as well." she says. She understands that he lost something as well, so she tried her damnedest not to blame him, but the blame was still there.

"And seeing her sister, with someone she considered her older brother, like nothing had happened, seemed to be more than she was willing to handle at the moment." she says "If she suspects the Oni had anything to do with this, I have a feeling that she might go on a search and destroy mission." she warns Hiroshi "You need to talk her down if she is."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:54 pm

Hiroshi was quite for a bit. "I'm not fine, but I will be. As for Taki..I'll try for her sake."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:59 pm

Mitsuki frowns "Then what are you still doing here?" she asks "Taki isn't going to wait. She's likely going to gear up and head out as soon as she can." she points out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:27 am

"I'll talk to you later. "
There were a few things he had wanted to ask but they weren't as important right now. He opted to go to the room to use the shadows of there to make a shortcut to Taki's place so he could catch them to try to calm them down from doing anything wreckless.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:14 am

Taki's room was off limits, as she made sure there was no shadows big enough for Hiroshi to get out from. She was still in her Nixa form as she was stalking up on different magical items that her mother kept.

Once the magical alarms tripped, letting her know that someone was in the house, she finished up her work and jumps out of her room, onto her boom and zooms off!

"I will say this about this Nixa... she is focused and determined..." the Obliterator grumbles "Which is bad for us... and the Oni... we may need help..." he growls, which was unlike how he usually was, do everything by them selves.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:35 am

'I kind of feel like this is my fault, I should of never told her anything when I confirmed it wasn't the real Suki. Or maybe not since there plan seemed to either get close to her or make her emotional like this once they found out..'

As for help he wasn't sure at first, but ultimately he decided to try to contact Jack. Why? It wasn't because of his power, it was because as a person he had a gift to talk to people on top of being a father himself. He wanted to prevent Taki from either doing something stupid she'll regret later when she calms down, or getting hurt if the Overlord was licking their lips in the background for this,

It was also because he was going to have a hell of a time trying to track them down from the air otherwise.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:51 am

"I have not known you long..  but you seem to place the blame for things on yourself..." the Obliterator points out "What has happened... will have happened with or without your intervention... it was only a matter of time..." he growls.

The phone rang for a bit before an enthusiastic and energetic female voice answered the phone "Osa-P Jewelry, this is Haruhi speaking, how can we help you today? Oh, I guess it's almost night time now, so, how can I help you this evening?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:57 am

Maybe so but it didn't feel that way. "Yeah, it's Hiroshi Johnson a friend of Jack Winters. If he's available could I get into contact with them? It's very important."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:24 am

There was the sound of a muffled conversation on the other end for a moment "Okay. He says Not to move this time and he'll be there in a bit." Haruhi says "If there's nothing else, I hope your day, oh, um, night. I hope your night is a fantastic one!" she says as the line goes dead.

A moment later, Jack comes floating down. He was all 'Super Heroed' up and ready to kick some ass if needed! He lands softly and looks around "Hey there, Hiroshi. So what's the 411? Is the Oni Overlord back and feeling friskey again?" he asks as he smacks a fist into his hand with a grin.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:31 am

Hiroshi was really glad to see them. "Maybe I'm not sure. I called you because of what happened. It seems the Oni tried to trick Nixa with a fake Suki, and it sent Nixia on edge. I called you because I need your help finding her and more importantly talking her down before she does something she regrets later. I wouldn't be surprised if it was part of the plan to emotinally trigger them out in the open. That might of been the plan from the start." He mumbled.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:00 am

Jack nods "So to recap, our mission is to find an emotionally distraught tweenage girl with very unique magical powers and stop her from doing anything she may come to regret in the future, all without hurting her or allowing anyone else to get hurt. Sound about right?" he asks.

He doesn't wait for Hiroshi to reply "Did you get all that, Buddy? Start tracking Nixa's unique energy signal and let me know when you find her." he says before looking back to Hiroshi "So where is this copy? Can I assume you didn't arrest her for identity theft and that she's still out there, ready to thwart our plans at a moment's notice?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:21 am

Hiroshi shook his head and sighed. "I don't know, they ended up leaving. I felt like I doused fire on gas because I introduced them because I was trying to confirm. I knew she be upset but I didn't think she'd completely lose her head. I didn't turn them end is besides their evil aura I really have no proof. It's probably the reason Abraxus didn't do anything after I told them and they ran into them, there's no proof besides my word. I was hoping I would get something for sure but its no the case. Let's hope they don't run into each other."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next