Back At It Again!

2 posters

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Back At It Again! - Page 8 Empty Re: Back At It Again!

Post by Namey Tue May 21, 2019 10:23 am

After her relaxing bath, Taki gets it ready for Hiroshi, and she wanders out, towel wrapped around her small body. She hurries to her room, which was just a few doors down, and closes the door lightly. She didn't Hiroshi to know she was out just yet.

She tosses her towel off and flops down on her bed. Now that she was in her room, she didn't care. She reaches over to the dest that was by her bed, and grabs her phone, sending Hiroshi a message that she was out and all his now!
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 21, 2019 10:36 am

Hiroshi knew the idea of seeing Taki in a towel potentially were dashed but oh well. In the mean time he would take a bath and try to wind down, then he'd go check on them but of course knock on the door first since they needed to finish the conversation. Unless she had fallen asleep by then then it could wait until tomorrow.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 21, 2019 1:16 pm

Taki slowly rolls out of bed "Uh, one moment, please." she mumbles as she stumbles towards the door. She was in her pajamas so she didn't care if she had company.

She opens the door slightly, all sleepy "What's up, Hiroshi?" she asks in a groggy tone. It was clear that she was sleeping, or at trying to sleep.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 21, 2019 9:32 pm

Hiroshi felt kind of bad, he hadn't wanted to wake them up. "Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up. It could wait until tomorrow, have a good night." It was best she was fully awake and such for the news anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 22, 2019 12:35 pm

After a night of horrific nightmares "Wake up..!" the Obliterator hisses "It is morning and Nixa seeks to escape early..." he growls.

Indeed, that was the case. Taki was up and dressed in her school uniform, making herself something for lunch, before she headed out. She was, it seemed, trying to avoid Hiroshi for some reason.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 22, 2019 9:48 pm

Hiroshi had noticed Taki seemed to be trying to dodge them a bit, or so it seemed but he wasn't sure why. Thinking back to things, nothing out of the ordinary had happened and he hadn't done anything he could recall, but maybe he was missing something obvious. He knew Taki has, or had been attracted to him so maybe that had something to do with it being skittish?

Either way he'd see, but he wasn't going to act like a kicked puppy about it if she was really trying to avoid him. The only other theory he had that made sense was she knew, at least subconsciously what he wanted to talk about and wanted to avoid confirming it somehow.

He came down before too long, Taki true to form was getting ready for the day. "Morning Taki."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 23, 2019 10:09 am

Taki was finishing up her lunch "Morning. I'm running a bit late, so you'll have to get something to eat on your own." she wraps her bento up and picks up her bag "I'm off! You have a good day at college." she says as she puts her shoes on and heads out.

She was heading down when Lara comes jogging on over "Hey, Taki. Did you study for the test today?" she asks "I spent a good amount of time last night cramming, so I feel all set!" she says with a thumbs up.

Taki shakes her head "No. I was really tired last night and crashed. Can I take a look at your notes?" she asks.

Lara sighs as she digs out some papers from her bag "What would you do without your good friend, Lara, to bail you out of a spot." the two of them laugh as they head to the station.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 23, 2019 10:21 am

Hiroshi didn't really want to have said conversation with Taki, but he needed to and couldn't avoid it forever. "All right, I'll see you later but we need to finish that talk last night as its important." Though Taki was already in a rush to leave out the door for school.

He went to go eat, he didn't have school this early so he had some time to kill before then. 'Is it just me or Taki been kind of avoiding me? If she is not sure why.'
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 23, 2019 11:05 am

The Obliterator was silent for a bit "It could be that she does not wish to talk about Hyrule... no matter what you have to say on the subject..." he growls after a bit "If that is the case... that shall you do next..?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 23, 2019 11:23 am

'I don't know I'll think of something.'
For now he was going to let it drop as he wasn't going to force it down their throat. Though if that case it did make him feel a bit better since that was something he had control over.

After he was done eating, he headed out out of the house deciding to send a brief text to Lilie(though doubted she was up, it was for later whenever) 'Just came to check on you and yours, glad things seemed to work out just not the way we expected.'

He hadn't heard any news about Cedrick's victims coming back to life, but to be fair it could either be it was still too soon or the Hunters were controlling the flow of information.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 23, 2019 11:36 am

Since people had come back to life before, on an even greater scale, two-hundred or so people popping back to life wasn't very 'news worthy' to some of the bigger outlets. Some smaller websites had picked up the story, however.

A reply from Lillie was quick "It's best to keep your distance. My sisters have been in foul moods since your friend left." her text reads. The friend she was likely referring to was probably Bow.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 23, 2019 11:50 am

He wasn't too surprised about that. 'All right, I'll see you when I see you then.'

It kinda dragged on, as it typically did in the morning when there was nothing else to do, but he did get through it. Once that was done it was time to head to college, not terribly exiciting but it was for his future. Hiroshi was going to make it a point to interact a bit more before he left this time though.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 23, 2019 9:14 pm

Taki gets home and she was tired. She didn't think she did too well on the test today, plus everyone was bombarding her with questions about Nixa, who was she, what were her powers, is Taki one of the good guys, where did she get her powers. Those sort of things and it just wore her out.

She wanders up to her room, takes off her uniform and flops down on her bed. She would fix dinner later. She wasn't sure if Hiroshi would be over tonight or not, but that was fine either way. Right now, she just wanted to rest.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 25, 2019 7:17 am

Hiroshi had things on his mind, like he always did but part of him was kind of looking forward to college today. He did wonder if Abraxus got in touch with his family again or not, but if he did he wouldn't find out until later. There was also Taki and how she would react to the news, but in the mean time he did send them a text that said if they were uncomfortable about the subject from last night they could drop it for now.

One thing he had learned about Taki is she didn't like to feel pressured into things, you sometimes had to give them some space. He was kind of worried how'd take the news when time came but hopefully not in the worse way. There were plenty of bad seeds but it wasn't like the Oni were inherently irdeembaly evil like the goblins from Goblin Slayer in which case they could get wiped out.

Really though, the anime and manga sucked. Once the shock factor happened if it did, it had nothing what so ever going for it.

Now more important matters, school! And getting himself out of being a social recluse he had been since Suki died. He couldn't just hang around Taki and a few others all the time.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 25, 2019 7:36 am

There was a knock on the front door and Taki puts on some shorts and a tank top and heads down to see who it was. It was Mitsuki "Good after noon, Taki. I'm sorry to drop by unannounced. But, I was worried about you, with all the stuff thay's happened at school lately." she says.

Taki lets her friend in "I'll admit, it wasn't exactly the reaction I was expecting from everyone." she says as she gets some tea going "I was certain that people would react negatively to me being a magical girl." she say as she eyes her friend "But something tells me, you already knew about my family secret... right?" she asks.

Mitsuki nods slowly "Yes. I've known since you disappeared last year. You seemed, different, so I followed you to see if something was wrong and saw you fighting some monsters..." she trails off.

Taki sets a couple of tea cups down for the two of them "I guess... since we're being honest... I was worried about you as well. You seemed so different after I had gotten back... so I followed you and... saw something..." she also trails off.

Mitsuki nods slowly "I suppose that deserves an explanation..." she mumbles.

Taki shakes her head "No it doesn't. You didn't judge me when you found out I was Nixa, and I'm not gonna judge you either." she says as she holds her friends hanf with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 25, 2019 7:45 am

School went about as expected but overall it wasn't too bad there was that Mystic from earlier..which name escaped him but Ra didn't particularly like them. After he was done with school, he did decide to head to Taki's place for the evening she probably had a busy day considering so he knocked and waited.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 25, 2019 7:53 am

Hiroshi had a key and didn't really have to knock. After all, mister Izumi said he was family and was welcomed over whenever he liked, since he practically grew up in that house.

The front door opens a peek and an emerald green eyes peers back at Hiroshi "Yes?" Mitsuki says. When she sees it's Hiroshi, she opens the door and moves away "It's only Hiroshi." she calls back to Taki, who was making dinner.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 25, 2019 7:58 am

True but he did like to be polite you know just not to step into any awkward situations but he did use the key when he thought no one was home and it was good timing. "Hey you two. How have you been?"

More specifically Taki, it was probably a tiring day.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 25, 2019 8:42 am

Mitsuki shrugs "I can't really complain. It's been a nornal day." she says "And how was your day? College life treating you alright?" she asks.

Taki didn't answer, but kept on cooking, her face was a bit red for some reason "Incidentally, will you be staying for dinner with us?" Mitsuki asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 25, 2019 8:48 am

Hiroshi noticed but didn't say anything about it. "Slow and nothing much happened, but guess no news is good news otherwise it was fine. And yeah I'll be staying for now."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 25, 2019 9:21 am

Mitsuki nods "Okay. I'm going to help..." she trails off for a moment, looking off into a distance that only she could see, before refocusing "I'm going to help Taki with dinner." she finishes, as she heads into the kitchen.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 25, 2019 9:27 am

Hiroshi knew something was off, hopefully not another Necro thing or something but he didn't say anything about it. "Did you two need any help or you got it?" He doubted it but he offered anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 25, 2019 10:22 am

Mitsuki answered "Could you set the table? It'll be just us three tonight..." she looks over to Taki "Unless you would like to invite the others over?" she asks "We could all have one big sleep over."

Taki pauses, the thought was working it's way through her mind at the moment and she slowly nods "O-okay. Would you mind sending them an invite, please?" she asks.

Mitsuki nod "No problem." she excuses herself and heads on out to the living room, pulling her phone out.

A minuet latet, she gets replies from Sarah and Lara. Both said yes and were on their way! This meant the small meal Taki was making wouldn't do. So they would order out.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 25, 2019 10:36 am

Taki seemed to be thinking of something or maybe he was over thinking her behavior which he probably was so he didn't give it much mind. "So maybe pizza? I have the money for it and its kinda tired so if you want somethig else its fine." He wasn't exactly broke anymore and while not rich he wasn't hurting for money with the side job.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat May 25, 2019 10:47 am

The Hunters paid commission as well as retainers for valuable part timers, like Mad, so Hiroshi was in decent shape as far as money goes.

Lara was the first of the two to come over, since her house was closer, followed by Sarah. Mitsuki and Sarah didn't care what they ate, but Lara wanted sushi! Her reasoning was, she didn't come to Japan just to eat American foods.

So Taki ordered them some take out "I'll go get the bath ready for who ever wants to jump in first." she says. As it turned out, it was Lara. She wanted first crack.

By the time she got out, the food was there, and the bath was ready for another person. Sarah and Mitsuki seemed to be waiting for something.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next