All Things Change

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

All Things Change Empty All Things Change

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 08, 2018 10:00 am

As with all things, whether you wanted to or not life tended to move on with or without you. Dysis couldn't say he had everything in life he wanted, but really who did? He had enough for the most part and was grateful for it.

He had found Tracy but she opted to stay in New York but remain friends so it was something on the bitter sweet side. Of course he wouldn't ask them to risk their safety with Vlad apparently around again. His powers were unusual, so he did wonder if there were more like them that wasn't a prick. Probably more humans or even Zoanthropes if he had to guess since whatever it was wasn't natural.

It didn't really matter though, and while it sucked to let Tracy go it was for the best. So over time he just kept himself busy, and before he knew it an entire year had passed on right under his nose.

Nothing had really happened since then, and to be honest as he went about for the day he was fine with it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

All Things Change Empty Re: All Things Change

Post by Namey Wed May 09, 2018 1:51 pm

"WAAAHHH!!!" a young woman's voice cry's out in in the air, and suddenly, said Young Woman, in a rather odd outfit that Almost looked like a cross between a magical girl and a witches outfit, comes flying down and crashes into the ground, rolling a bit, before springing to her feet!

She looks around, ready to fight anyone "Alright, Oni, where did you go?"n she asks as she turns to Dysis "There you are!" she says she summons a wand and points it at the young Nosferatu "WATER WHIP!!" she yells as a whip made of water shoots from her want, straight towards Dysis!
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 10, 2018 8:30 pm

Dysis stopped in his walk, clearly confused of what exactly the hell was going on when some young girl came stumbling into sight. While he was confused he was going to ask if they were all right and needed help before they turned on them using some strange water attack.

He didn't really want to hurt them but he would defend himself as a shadow barrier appeared around him. "Knock it off! I'm a Nosferartu not whatever a Oni is."

Hopefully that be enough to calm them down since he didn't want the misunderstanding to get further out of hand.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 10, 2018 10:24 pm

The water hits just off the side of the shadow barrier, which starts to rapidly disappear "She wasn't aiming for you, boy. She was aiming for me..." says a voice right by Dysis' ear "By the way, your darkness is delicious." the Oni says as he moves away from the Nosferatu.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu May 10, 2018 10:44 pm

Dysis backed away, tense and weary from the stranger. He wondered if this was Tracy had felt like being something of a werido magnet, and sure enough as if summoned yet More people showed up.

It was a young girl along with a odd young man who came out of the wood works, both rushing to the young girls side.

"Taki! Are you all right?" The pink hair asked concerned as the young man glared at the Oni, sword ready.

"You got a hell of a lot of nerve showing your mug back up here."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 11, 2018 6:33 pm

"It's Nixa!" Taki corrects as she summons a fireball and points it at the Oni "Do you think I've forgotten what Your kind did to my sister?" she says.

This gets a laugh from the Oni as shadows start to swirl around him "What? Do you mean when The Obliterator killed that foolish girl?" he says with a sneer on his face.

With a pained cry, Nixa launches the fireball at the Oni, who surrounds himself in the same shadow shield that Dysis had used not too long ago "Uh-oh! I now have a shield too!" he laughs.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 11, 2018 6:52 pm

Nysia made a mental note to check herself, that slip in the heat of the moment could happen but didn't mean she could afford to get sloppy. Still if it was a shield she helped break it and began preparing a Hymn of Strength--both to Nixia and Emus but mainly the later as they were a melee fighter.

All the while, Emus got his Aura Sword ready as they attempted to pierce through the barrier, he may have to angle it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 11, 2018 7:03 pm

As the three were setting themselves up, something flashes past them so fast and slams into the Oni's shield so Hard, that it sends the creature flying back! It was Shadow the Hedgehog! He looks back to them "You rookies should stand back. The Hunters are here now." he says as he turns his attention back to the Oni.

Who had, essentially, flown out of the frying pan and directly into Hell it's self, as Mad Crashes into the shield, with such force that he sends a shockwave flying, that it simply shatters and causes the Oni to hit the ground so Hard that it leave an impact crater!

But Mad doesn't stop there, as he grabs the Oni's flailing leg, drags him over the ground, as he builds up momentum, and Launches him back at Shadow, who shoots directly at the Oni, slamming into him again, just as Mad Also slams into him, which sends the creature spinning to the ground, painfully.

And like that, the fight was over. Mad calls it in while Shadow puts a special pair of binding cuffs on the Oni, of whom Mad grabs by the collar and starts dragging away. Shadow looks back at the teens, and walks slowly over "This is the Second time we had caught you three pretending to be heroes. Go home before one of you gets hurt... again." he says the last part in a low tone, before he starts off after Mad.

Nixa was standing there, watching the three of them walk off, tears in her eyes "Just who do they, they think they are...?" she mumbles "W-we're Every bit the heroes they are!" she declares, clenching her fists.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 11, 2018 7:21 pm

Dysis was going to go on his way after it had resolved itself, but the girl tearing up did make him pause ever so slightly. "..Are you three all right?"

Nysia was gently rubbing Nixa's back in a comforting matter and shook her head. "We're fine, but thank you. Come on Nixa, let's just get out of here.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 11, 2018 7:27 pm

Nixa huffs up, and throws down her wand "He's right! We're Not heroes!" she says "Ever since, since Suki... it seems like, the magic's gone..." she mumbles the last parts. Before turning and starting off, leaving her wand on the ground.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun May 13, 2018 7:23 pm

Nysia winced at that, knowing 'Nixa' was upset but followed after her younger friend. Dysis watched before going over to pick the wand that had been tossed onto the ground. "..You sure you don't want to keep this?" He didn't want or need it of course but he had to ask as just leaving it on the ground didn't feel right, it almost felt important in some way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon May 14, 2018 1:21 pm

Taki shakes her head "It doesn't matter... It'll always come back to me when i need it..." she mumbles "But thank you and, sorry for attacking you." she says "If I may ask, what's your name?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 15, 2018 11:01 am

Dysis didn't think it could hurt, and he wasn't really one to hold a grudge normally espeicaly with a misunderstanding. "It's Dysis. Nice to meet you."

Nysia paused, then added in. "Songtess and this is my brother Vulcan. Before you ask, they're more code names but its very nice to meet you too."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 16, 2018 4:42 pm

Nixa simply nods, not looking in Dysis' direction, as she heads off. After she gets out of sight, she allows herself to blush. That Dysis fellow was one of the most good looking men she had ever Seen! She would have to take him out for a parfait to apologize to him, you know, for attacking him. He already knew her name (thanks to Nysia), so it Shouldn't be a problem. Still, for his sake, she would be on guard, incase the Oni tried attacking her again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 16, 2018 5:07 pm

"We'll, it was nice meeting you. Take care out there." Nysia felt a bit bad about her slip up, sure nothing had come of it this time but it could of been really bad. She had done that before with her older brother, slip ups happen but she wanted to have them come about as small as possible.

"You three too." Dysis wondered if his mom knew anything about this 'Oni' thing. Granted there were a lot of races they didn't know much about but she was fairly knowledebale of supernatural races, given what she was and her background.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 16, 2018 5:31 pm

Taki still felt salty about how easily those Hunters took out that Oni. Were All of them That strong? If they were, Suki should have just left the Oni to them. Then maybe she would still be alive...

Taki shakes her head, wallowing in the past didn't help anything! If nothing else, she needed to get stronger, somehow, so she could Beat the Oni! How she would Do this, she didn't know. But maybe she would find a way.

In the mean time, she powers down, going back to her normal form and heads home for the night. She would have to call Usagi and find out where she was tonight. Probably trying to talk some sense into Hiroshi again. He seemed to have shut down after her sister left, and Usagi had tried to get him to open up. But always met with failure. It seemed like he wasn't ready to let Suki go just yet.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 16, 2018 6:17 pm

As it turned out, a brief call with his mother she didn't know anything about the Oni so for now he left it alone. Dysis wasn't in the business of looking for trouble though if he encountered them again, he would like to know a bit instead of being completely in the dark.

it was getting dark, so he should probably see about going back to his little apartment himself. He did have to admit the witch girl was kind of cute.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu May 17, 2018 2:22 pm

The next day, after Taki gets out of school. She returns to where she had seen Dysis from last night and decided to wait. One of her friends suggested that Taki was looking for a new older sibling, since hers was gone and Hiroshi was also AWOL. But Taki just laughed it off.

*However, thinking about it now, I think they Might be right...* she thinks as she continues to wait.

Ever since Suki had died, things between Hiroshi and her family just hadn't been the same. It was like he was drifting ever away.

She gets that Suki's death was hard on him, but did he ever consider how She felt? Suki was his friend, a close one sure, but still, Just a friend. Suki was Taki's sister and it hurt the young woman more than it did Roshi, but still, Taki did what needed to be done.

Suki was gone, that was true and sad, but just because she was gone, didn't mean the Oni were and if Hiroshi doesn't want to help finish what her sister started, that was fine! She didn't need Hiroshi's help! She nods, determined.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat May 19, 2018 8:14 pm

Dysis had finished doing his more mundane stuff and got that out the way so with that said and done he headed out. School wasn't an issue for the day so he had nothing but free time.

He didn't notice Taki, simply because of the magical disguise from before.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 22, 2018 10:22 am

Taki steps over to Dysis and clears her throat "ood afternoon." she says "You might not know me, but my name is Taki and before you go racking your brain, yes That Taki, from last night." she says.

"I feel I should apologize for attacking you, well, more to the point, attack Close to you." she clarifies "So how about I treat you to a parfait and we say no hard feeling?" she suggests.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 23, 2018 12:52 pm

Dysis didn't see the harm in it, besides he wasn't one to really hold a grudge and it be a bit impolite to decline. "Sure. I would like that. Dysis Funano. Nice to meet you formally."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 23, 2018 2:11 pm

Taki nods "Yes, I remember from last night." she says, referring to the fact that Dysis had introduced himself during their first run in "Come on, than. Let's find a cafe around here." she says. She normally didn't come this direction, as it was a bit out of her way from her school, but she recalled where she was going from last night.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 23, 2018 7:35 pm

Dysis followed after them. "So I guess I may as well ask since its been on my mind. What is a Oni? I know a decent amount of different races but this is the first I've heard of them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 25, 2018 7:39 pm

Taki shakes her head "It's best to put them from your mind. They're a Hunter problem now and Trust me, you don't want to get on Their bad side." she points out.

As the two were wandering, a Familiar face comes walking into view. The young woman, with the Startling emerald green eyes looks over to Taki and Dysis "Dysis!" she says as she jogs over to the young man and throws her arms out, hugging him tight! She pulls back "Did you miss me?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 28, 2018 9:20 am

Dysis really didn't plan on getting involved with them or anything else more just curious but it wasn't as if he was going to burn up not knowing. While he walked he was caught off guard by Moriko coming to hug him since he hadn't seen them for a whole year.

"Moriko? It's good to see you."
He said with a smile, then glanced at Taki. "Taki, this is my other friend Moriko."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next