As With All Things

2 posters

Go down

As With All Things Empty As With All Things

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:14 pm

It had been a very eventful year for Espen and he had taken care to be busy as possible not to over think a few things in his past since they were just that, the past. Jennifer no longer being a regular part of his life took some getting used to, but at least he had a answer of why she had vanished. Truth be told though, he still at least partially felt it was his fault since he felt it be a different story if they were mates, He had waited too long because of various reasons, of course whether true or not it was in the past.

The important thing was to learn from it, in the mean time there were things that required his attention, though at the moment he was at home in his office with things far as work went. Princess Trienna was supposedly going to visit later, but he wasn't sure of the nature of the visit when time came.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

As With All Things Empty Re: As With All Things

Post by Namey Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:37 am

There was a knock on the door and Rosa comes in, an arm load of files "Mister Goldsmith? I'm sorry to bother you, but my Lord Arch Bishop is here to see you. He says it is urgent... in fact, the words he used was 'Of dire urgency'." she says, a concerned look on her face.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:41 am

Espen was wondering what this was all about since he couldn't even remember the last time something that was urgent and it was from a good friend as well. "I'll see them of course. Is he downstairs?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:55 am

Rosa shakesbher head "No sir. He's waiting right outside the door." she says as she opens the door to show Alister.

He has a very grim look on his face "I apologise for this intrusion, but what I have to say simply can not wait." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:25 am

Espen shook his head. "No of course I figured it was important from what you said. So tell me then, what's bothering you that you needed to talk to me about right away?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:47 am

Alister comes on and explains everything he was told in detail about the coming invasion and the few who are stepping up to prorect the Earth "...And so, after talking with you, about this impending catastrophe, I was planning in heading back to Elysium to see if I can gather some troops to help out the efforts of the few." he finishes.

Rosa looked stunned by this news "Lord Arch Bishop, what do you think, the Circle will do?" she asks "Will we, stand with the Humans?"

Alister shakes his head "It's too soon to tell. But in the mean time, I want you to stay by Espen's side and protect him as you would me." he orders.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:59 am

Espen was more then a bit surprised at this news. "I see. That is very disturbing to hear. I need to talk to those in power of Noreal and see if they would also be willing to help, if nothing else because these Trojan could be a very real threat to that world too if nothing else. Princess Trienna plans to stop by so perhaps I'll discuss things with them first."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:12 pm

Alister nods slowly. Personally, he would ask that she head back to Noreal at once, while he would join her and explain along the way "I have to get going. I feel I have an uphill battle waiting for me when I get back home." he says as he gets up "May fair winds catch our wings." he says as he nods to Rosa as he heads out.

Rosa looks over to Espen "Shall I, cancel your meetings, for the foreseeable future and schedule transportation back to Noreal?" she asks. She could pretty much guess Espen's response.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:32 pm

Espen nodded to that. "Yes to all that. I need to contact Trienna so she can head back to Noreal as well. In fact, give me one moment."

He pulled out a phone, at first nothing happened before it seemed to pick up. "There's been a change of plans, I need to meet you back at Noreal. No, that's not its urgent and concerns the safety of our people. Yes I'll explain when I reach you in person. That would be appreciated, come when you can."

He hung up the phone standing up. "That part on my end is taken care of, she'll be heading and waiting for us at Noreal during the check in."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:57 pm

Rosa nods "Understood. I assume she will be using the portal that's in San Francisco?" she asks as she gets her phone out "If you wish, after I finish clearing your schedule, I can wing walk up over there to save time." she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:05 pm

"Yeah it would be San Fran, and yes that would help."
Rosa was a real life saver at the best of times and they got along very well. It was that and multiple other reasons he Had considered asking them out, though he was observant enough to notice when someone liked another person so he crossed that idea for now. Besides there was Far more important things going on at the moment then his love life.

I should of asked Alister if he was going to keep Nikki and young Kylie in his world along with Vira while this takes place. That probably be the safest place for them when this invasion starts. But he probably thought of that already..

"I'll grab one or two things before we leave in the mean time. And again thank you for all you do. I'd be in a worse spot without your help." Truth be told, he didn't need too much though.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:36 pm

Rosa nods with a smile "Think nothing of it." she says as she waits. Once Espen was ready, she moves close, wraps her wings around the both of them and in traditional Mystic fashion, they were both gone.

((I leave it up you to figure out what comes next.))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down