All Things Change

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

All Things Change - Page 4 Empty Re: All Things Change

Post by Namey Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:35 pm

Moriko picked up on this "Why are you... holding.... back?" she asks "Give it to me already!" she says as she pulls him in closer.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:29 pm

Dysis supposed part of how he reacted was somehow he forgot Moriko wasn't exactly a normal person anymore which was easy to forget with how she acted most of the time. He didn't want to deny her that request so he gave into it, moving them to the nearby couch onto her back.

He didn't let up on her though, the combination of the feeling of things and Moriko in her current state got to him, his thrust pushing himself deeper inside of her.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:43 pm

Moriko grabbed ahold of something that kept them from moving "Nope! We're staying here!" she says as she locks her other arm around Dysis' neck. She didn't want to lay down, instead, she wanted to use gravity of her own body weight to get more of Dysis inside of her.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:20 am

Which Dysis was perfectly fine with, he did like this side of her. Though to comply with her request he continued to thrust harder into her as she grinded against them. Both of these motions made things a lot more pleasurable for them both.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:54 pm

Moriko didn't mind that either. As it was clearly something they both wanted to do and as she moved ever so closer to her climax, she wraps her legs around Dysis' waist as she hugs him close as she screams in ecstasy.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:51 am

Dysis burried his face in the crook of her neck as he came shortly after she did feeling Moriko tighten even more around him at that given moment was a bit too much to hold back. He caught his breath for a moment before moving them to the couch so they could relax and chill after a breather or continue, he was fine either way.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:28 pm

As she had done before, Moriko grabs ahold of something that kept them from moving, her grip was seemingly iron "I already told you that we're staying here!" she says, sounding annoyed now.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:32 am

Dysis was a bit surprised, though more of a case of thinking she was done but obviously he was mistaken. "Sorry." Though if that was the case he was more then fine with it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:17 pm

Moriko was a Beast! Whatever Han had done to her, had given her a Major boost in stamina, as they had done it Five more times after the initial two. But she was Finally tired "That was fantastic! Exactly what we both seemed to need." she says, placing a hand on Dysis' chest "Thank your for showing a girl a wonderful time." she says as she snuggles close for a bit.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:02 am

By the time they were done, Dysis was a satisfied but tired and happy man who had no complaints what so ever. "We definitely both seemed too. Thank you." He moved the blanket so it covered them both, technically Moriko didn't need to sleep but it kept them sane to do so.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:46 am

Moriko kicked the covers off, as it was too hot for tem at the moment. Besides, she didn't mind seeing her next meal in the morning. She had already Rocked his world once (well, Seven) times tonight, she planned on doing it again tomorrow! But for now, however, she would let him rest and regain his strength. She would make sure he used all of it tomorrow!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:45 am

Dysis wouldn't mind, though for now he needed some rest though before then he had a crazy idea going with 'you only live once' thing. "I'm not sure if you're busy or have Necro business to attend to, but on the weekend I'm going to New Zealand in the evening to visit friends for a few days. I have an extra ticket if you want to go with me, could be fun if nothing else to do something spontaneous for once."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:09 pm

Moriko frowns "Do me a Big favor? Forget Everything you know about Necros and Never mention them again, especially in public." she says.

"As for being your plus one, I would love to go with you." she says "But why New Zealand and who's your friend?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:24 am

Dysis wouldn't have talked about it publicly anyway considering things but he keep that in mind. "As for the next question, my friend is named Brandon and they ended up moving there to study, they have a family now. I knew them for a while but don't see him much due to them living far away. We got most of the day tomorrow to get some more clothes if you need them since its not until the evening."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:04 pm

Moriko nods slowly "I see. I'm fine on clothing, so you don't need to worry about me." she says "So is Brandon like you or is he something else?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:59 am

Dysis stiffled a slight yawn before he answered. "He's a normal human save for his physic powers. He has very mild telekinesis, he can like lift a cup if he's concentrating on it but not much else."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:46 am

Moriko smiles "Having psychic powers isn't normal, especially having telekinesis." she points out "Did you know that most people with telekinesis are only able to move anywhere from a penny, to an ash tray? They aren't incredibly strong, normally." she says "Which is why it's surprising when one like Athena Asamiya shows up, it's like, one in a few million."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:51 pm

"True. I haven't really ran into anyone else who could lift as much or more." There may be some out there, but if they were he didn't know about them and in the end it wasn't important.

The important thing was in the moment, and that was just enjoying his time with Moriko.

Around the next day was more or less uneventful, barring certain things for the most part. Until it was time for their flight, he just spent his day enjoying her company. He wasn't sure how it would be once they got to their arrival, but either way he was sure there be plenty of good memories for it.

(Both are out I suppose)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4