The More Things Change

2 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

The More Things Change Empty The More Things Change

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:32 am

Adell had a lot to think about these days.

After he and Amanda headed a bit further into Japan to explore, there wasn't anything out the normal happening which after everything that had happened, he was fine with. After what happened with his mother, he was seriously considering if he could get one of those gems himself. He could probably improve his natural powers under Amanda, at least the fire/heat portion of his powers.

Whether he had wanted to admit or not, Ness had a point when he was giving him that weapon. His natural powers had limits, even if they got much stronger they wouldn't be suited for dealing with certain people. If he had to compare it to anything, it would be powers had a rock, paper scissor aspect to them. It wasn't always clear, cut and dry especially with individuals involved as the scissors could cut through the rock depending on what it was made one, but one hopefully got the gist of his point.

In the mean time he was just going to focus on the present. He did wonder how Ness and the others were doing, Anita was studying and Cedrick was doing her own thing. Cedrick could still be trailing to check from time to time, while he didn't know for sure, it wouldn't surprise him. He didn't know them as well as Ness, what he did know from general encounters they were determined for better or ill for whatever goal or idea they set their mind on. It didn't really bother him though, since if he was honest with himself part of did want to have sex with them.

It probably tied into what Babette had said, but in this case he felt that wasn't the only reason, he just wasn't sure what it was. All he knew is being around Amanda or any of them meant his life would be a bit more exciting then normal and he wanted to be ready for it. When he and Amanda got settled, he'd probably call Ness to talk about a few things, if again he wasn't busy.

"So I've been thinking for a bit, and I'm honestly not satisfied at the current level I'm at. I feel like I've gotten way to apathetic and complacent far as training and getting stronger goes. I was wondering if you be willing to teach me, since the only thing I know how to do with my fire is pretty basic."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

The More Things Change Empty Re: The More Things Change

Post by Namey Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:25 pm

*say my name...and ask for one...* a voice whispers in his ear, but there was no one there, though the voice sounded a Lot like Regina. Which one shouldn't be surprised, since she always seemed to know when Adell was thinking about her.

Amanda looks over to Adell "Huh? I thought that you knew everything that I knew." she says "I have no problem teaching you the things you don't know, but..." she pauses for a moment "I want you to call me 'Master'!" she says with the smugness returning again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:31 am

Adell Really shouldn't be surprised anymore, but he always was whenever he suddenly ever heard Regina's voice. When that bit of surprise went away, he decided to do just that. though he doubted they show up right this instant, she might do it in her own way on her terms them.

At Amanda's terms Adell didn't think they were too bad. "We'll, its not like that's new to me when I was learning how to fight, so its fine. Who taught you how to use your fire?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:26 pm

Amanda thinks for a bit "Who?Why, it was mother, of course." she says "Mother taught me everything I know Which is something I can't understand..." she starts "Cedrick says she's a terrible mother, but she gave me everything I have. My items, my clothes, my skills, even my life...s how can he possibly say mother is a bad person?" she mumbles the last part to herself.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:43 pm

"I really can't speak for Cedrick, but I think one thing to keep in mind is you had something she didn't. Time and energy. You grew up around Regina and got to see more what she is like. Cedrick didn't. She grew up on the streets, and didn't even meet Regina until much later, at least I think so. From Cedrick's perspective she might also have felt abadoned."
Adell says.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:04 pm

Amanda waves a hand "Oh please. It's not like she Didn't have family here on Earth." she says "She still has her family on her father's side. Why she never thought to seek them out is beyond me." she mumbles.

She clears her throat "Okay, we'll start on your training tomorrow." she states "Just to give you an idea on what we'll be doing, we'll be seeing what yu can do and what you can improve on." she points out.

"In the mean time, I suggest you get some rest, you're going to be needing it." she says with a glint in her eye "I'm going for a quick walk. To take a look at this country side."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:11 pm

Adell thought it was kinda inconsiderate, since Amanda didn't know the details of why to really say. "Sounds good. I'll meet you in a bit." He wasn't worried about Amanda able to find them while she went for her brief walk, since she had Regina to find out where he was.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:13 pm

Amanda nods and heads out. She was looking forward to seeing the sights to the country side. And speaking of Regina, she was waiting for Adell in the bathroom. She was lounging in the bath "Greeting. I heard you call to me. Was there...something you waned from me?" she asks in a sultry tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:31 pm

Adell had went into the bathroom to take a shower and take it easy so he could be ready for tomorrow. As he came inside, what he didn't expect was to see Regina in there naked and in the tub, though it wasn't like it was an bad surprise.

He briefly glanced over their  curvy body it was a natural reaction. "I was wondering if I could have one of those gems some of the others have. In the mean time, did you want me toI join you?" He didn't think she'd mind and she probably came like she did with something like that in mind or she probably wouldn't have went to surprise him like this.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:59 am

Regina stretches in the tub "You are absolutely welcome to join me." she says "Just remember to scrub up before jumping in." she points out.

"Also, I'll make you a deal, if you please, as only a man can a woman, I'll not only give you one of my gems, but I'll give you some pointers on how to use some of it's more useful abilities." she purrs.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:19 pm

Adell did so before coming into the tub from behind her. "I'm all right with that deal. Not that one has to exactly twist my arm for something like that." He chuckled. "You can control if you get pregnant or not so we don't need protection this time?" Despite being in close with them, he was actually thinking a bit ahead on that front.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:48 pm

Getting behind Regina was almost impossible, since her back was to the wall and she wasn't moving "Indeed. We've never needed protection." she purrs as she moves closer to Adell "So tell me, where would you like your gem?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:21 pm

Adell moved a bit so both he and Regina were comfortable, the bath was a bit larger then normal but not as much as others. "I haven't really given that a lot of thought, but I guess the same spot you, Cedrick and everyone else seems have it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:17 pm

Regina nods "Very well. Now all you need to do, it please me." she purrs "Once you do that, he gem's all yours." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:22 pm

Adell was more then fine with that judging by a certain part of him was rather eager, but one more thing since he wanted Regina to get the most out of things. "One last thing, did you want to move this to the bedroom? The bathroom is kind of cramped for this but its up to you."

Last edited by Sion Reaver on Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:39 pm

Regina shakes her head as she leans back "No. Here is fine." she says "Now, if I recall, you once said you wanted to 'Make me scream', if I recall correctly." she says in a sultry tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:50 pm

Adell nodded. "We'll, I did and do. You're not a screamer but more a moaner but still. I think I kept you waiting long enough." Pretty much her whole family was, save maybe Amanda, Cedrick was unknown but probably the same as Anita but it was a moot point.

He moved closer to kiss Regina, trailing down to her large round breast as his other two fingers entered her womanhood, getting her ready in that sense. This time he didn't just completely skip the bit of foreplay first, unless she wanted to get right to it.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:59 am

Regina reached down and moves Adell's hand "That's not what I want inside me." she says, showing that she wants to for go the foreplay and move right onto the main attraction.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:59 am

Adell was more then happy to comply with Regina on that one. He stopped with what he was doing, lifting her up slightly before he entered her once again. There was only a slight pause because she was still tight, but other then that he didn't hesistate on it. He began roughly pounding into Regina.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:25 pm

Regina didn't seem to be too moved just yet by the attention that Adell was giving her "Is that all you can do, fire boy?" she asks, taunting him "I thought you had the sexual prowess of a wild animal! Come on, make me Scream!"
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:22 am

That got a low growl from the young man, but instead of saying anything he shifted a bit. He began thrusting into them much more roughly, causing Regina's body to bounce up and down with the pace that was set. The bathtub, which was one of the more old fashioned ones and wasn't built into the floor even moved with each harsh thrust.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:41 pm

((I'm not sure Japanese tubs are designed like that. I believe that's more of a western design. But I'll go with it.))

Regina knew tha egging Adell on would get this exact response from him She wasn't complaining, of course and she knew she could get more out of him, but at some point, he would just wear himself out trying to meet her expectations. So, for now, she went with it.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:48 pm

While Adell did want to please Regina and get her to enjoy herself, it wasn't of course just due the gem thing. In terms of having sex for longer periods, you couldn't really be going full tilt the entire time. However, you also didn't have to get the most out of it either.

He didn't really know Regina well enough sexually to know her weak points, if she had any that is. But he did have an idea. Adell shifted slightly; and while his pace didn't slow down or go faster, he made sure he could push even deeper into Regina as he slid in and out.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:07 pm

Regina figured it was about time to give Adell something for his efforts on her behalf, so she started giving him some moaning. Starting small, then building up a bit. Since she wasn't a screamer, there was little chance Adell would get what he was really after.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:05 pm

As long as Regina was enjoying herself, Adell was more then fine. He began thrusting into her a bit harder as she began to moan, trailing down to her breast a bit. The bathroom was going to be a bit of a mess after but he of course wasn't too concerned wit that.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next