All Things Change

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

All Things Change - Page 3 Empty Re: All Things Change

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:22 pm

Moriko in a good mood put in one, so he went along with it curious of how things would turn out and what it would be like. Come to think of it, she almost always seemed to be good spirits, which of course wasn't an bad thing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:35 pm

They get to the karaoke bar and to their room shortly after. It was the typical karaoke bar, a room with a small stage and a table with some benches.

Moriko orders some drinks, then jumps on stage and starts singing. She wasn't the best at singing, but she wasn't terrible either. It was just obvious that she was reading the lines was all. 

She sang until their drinks came, then she jumps off the small stage "Dysis, you are the whole reason I am here and for that, I can never repay you." she says raising a glass to him "No matter what anyone says, you'll always be my hero and have my trust." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:49 pm

"Thank you, that means a lot..." It really did hearing that, he knew he wasn't perfect but he did try his best with what he had. "Thinking about it, there are things I would have done differently but learning from things is apart of life so don't repeat them."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:29 pm

Moriko chuckles "Given the choice, I would like to have survived that little experience, but I guess I can't Really say much, as I'm still here." she says.

She sits back down "I'm not the same as I once was. I can not change into, something else." she says, choosing her words carefully "Would you like to see it?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:47 pm

Dysis wasn't sure, but he supposed there was no harm in it. "If you're sure, then all right. I think its best its back at my place if you're adamant about no one else seeing. If its anything like Ross anyway, it draw a lot of attention. Another place works too if you had somewhere else in mind.."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:43 am

Moriko shakes her head "No, your place sounds fine." she says "And you're right, it's not something that should be seen in the open./Not if it can be helped." she says "Do you still live in the same apartment or did you get a new one?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:38 pm

"All right, and its the same place as it was before."
Dysis said as he got up to lead them away to his apartment which thankfully wasn't too far from where they were for the most part. It was about the same as before, not too much had changed about it since the last time she had been there.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:07 pm

Moriko looks around a bit "Okay, before anything, I need to use your bathroom, if that's alright." she says as she heads on in, without even waiting for his okay.

She was in there for a few minuets before coming out and it was clear why she needed to head in there. She comes out in nothing but a towel "Sorry for using one of your towels without permission, but I didn't want to ruin my clothes." she says. She didn't think he would mind, though.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:16 pm

Dysis honestly didn't mind too much. "It's fine. I would be bold face lying if I said I had an issue with you walking around in my towel." Though he was curious what it would look like since Ross other form didn't look anything like them when they transformed.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:44 pm

Moriko killed that she turned Dysis on "Okay, just to you know, my change is an unnatural one and Might be a bit shocking at first, but trust me, it doesn't hurt Nearly as much as you would think from looking at it." she cautions.

She takes a breath "Okay, here I go..." she says. She suddenly hunches over as her bones make a sickening *POPPING* noise and she straightens back up as another popping noise sounds off!

There was the sound of something slowly, and wetly, slicing through meat as her skin starts to rapidly change as talons sprout from her arms, wings from her lower back, a tail from her backside and hones on her head!

Rapidly, and within seconds, Moriko was no longer there, but rather, there was Something Else standing where Moriko was, the towel having fallen away as she changed "Well, this is my Zoinoid form. It's the lowest of the Necromorph forms." she explains.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:54 pm

Dysis was a bit surprised, but not as much as he was expecting. Compared to some of the other things he had seen, it was kinda tame all things considered. Espeically compared to..that place he and Moriko had been to.

"I see. It's different, but not in the bad way. It would catch a lot of attention." Dysis said, thinking. "So it doesn't hurt transforming like that?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:09 pm

Moriko nods slowly "Yes, but like I said, not as much as you would think." she says "Ross had taught me to control the pain, or at least, tolerate it better." she explains "It won't do to have to transform and in the middle of the fight to collapse mid fight because of the pain." she says.

She takes a breath as her tail, wing, spines, horns and everything start to retract. Leaving only a very naked Moriko standing there. She didn't reach for the towel right away, letting Dysis get a good look at her bare body.

She picks the towel up "Since I'm the weakest of the Necromorphs, I have to be careful, more so than some of the others." she says, wrapping the towel around herself "I have to pick and choose my fights carefully."
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:03 pm

Dysis of course did like what he saw, but he was a bit surprised she was one of the weaker members of her kind since she didn't look it at all. Then again looks didn't mean much of anything in the long run. "So by weaker do you mean its a pernament thing or something you can work alleviate a bit?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:08 pm

Moriko nods slowly "From what my Sire, Han, says, I Can become stronger, but I have to fight and beat the Generals." she explains "The Generals are stronger and can make Zoinoids to follow them." she says.

She moves closer to Dysis "but enough about Necromorphs..." she says "I want you to know that I would be willing to change for you, any time you want." she almost purrs at him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:20 am

Dysis smiled slightly as he moved closer a bit as well. "Really? Does this mean you can change other parts of yourself too?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:56 am

Moriko shakes her head, still smiling "Nope. It's an all or nothing deal." she says with a sly smile "So, would tjat be something you would be, interested, in seeing again?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:02 pm

He wasn't sure why exactly though he supposed it was another quirk of his Nosferartu half it wasn't just himself but he was more then fine with it. "Hm. I'll be honest I am attracted to your other form too, so I wouldn't mind seeing it again if you're up to it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:22 pm

Moriko smiles even more "Attracted to my other form too..." she repeats "Which means you're attracted to my natural form also..." she says, dropping the towel "What, exactly, do you find attractive about it?" she asks in a coy tone.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:26 pm

Dysis watched her bare form hungrily as he moved closer to her bare form feeling in the heat of the moment but he decided to give her an honest answer. "Couple of things, but both appeal to me in different ways. Right as you are now, you have a girl next girl look to you. Your other form appeals to the more, I guess animalistic part of me probably part of the Nosferartu in me. It's attractive in the dangerous sense, and your breast seem to bit bigger in it. When I saw it, I honestly wanted pump you against the wall.."

"..But either way you're Moriko so either fine as its is still you."
He gently lifted her head a bit to lean down for a kiss.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:47 pm

After that first kiss, Moriko moves slightly back, then she springs at Dysis, locking her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as she starts aggressively, and hungrily, kissing him as she grinds her naked body against his!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:17 am

Dysis was taken back by this, though only briefly before he aggressively began kissing her back so much for being gentle at first not that he minded since he was in that kind of mood. He took off his shirt as he pressed her against the wall of his apartment as he continued kissing her.

It took some slight doing with Moriko wrapped around him, but he managed to lift her up slightly just enough to drop his pants and boxers. In the next moment his full length burried itself inside of the young woman making him pause for a moment with the new feeling. This didn't last for much longer before he began roughly thrusting into her.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:37 am

Moriko winces slightly, but that was all. This seemed to be her first time as Dysis had glowing green blood on his manhood, but she was all gung-ho and didn't seem to mind it rough as she buries Dysis' face in her breasts as she bounces and grinds against him. She was a moaner, like many others out there, however, her moans were a bit on the softer side, for the time being.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:03 pm

Moriko seemed to be enjoying it which encouraged Dysis as he continued working on the young woman who was moaning. The bouncing and grinding helped with the pleasure as well. Dysis sucked on her breast which acted as a bonus with the view.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:58 pm

This caused Moriko to start moaning louder as she drags her nails across Dysis' back, all the while she continued to bounce and grind against his midsection, trying to get his to go deeper into her. That's where the Real pleasure was, if he managed to hit her inner most parts. It would feel good for the both of them at the moment.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:51 pm

She was moaning more which was yet another sign he was doing something right as he continued what he was doing, thrusting into them roughly. He planned and tried going deeper into the young woman, though an idea had hit him a bit after. However, he held off it for now.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next