All Things Change

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

All Things Change - Page 2 Empty Re: All Things Change

Post by Namey Tue May 29, 2018 7:32 pm

It was good that Dysis didn't have any plans on getting involved with Moriko, because she didn't have any for him, outside of his friendship. As the people she would be going against Might be a Bit out of Dysis' league.

Moriko looks over to Taki "It's a pleasure to meet you." she says with a respectful bow, before looking over to Dysis "I have a feeling that I'm interrupting something." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:46 am

Truthfully, Dysis didn't mind but he wasn't sure about Taki since she might just want it to be them two at the moment. So he kept that part in mind."Me and Taki were going to get something  to eat. I don't mind you coming if Taki is okay with it.""
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:14 pm

Moriko shakes her head "Oh no, thank you. While I appreciate the offer, I wouldn't want to impose." she says.

*Good! Now I'll have time to talk to Dysis on my own!* Taki thinks to herself "That's alright. It seems you two have a bit of catching up to do and I wouldn't want to keep friends apart like that." she says, figuring she would play nice, since Moriko already passed.

The emerald eyed young woman blanks out for a few seconds, before focusing on Taki "That's sweet of you to offer. But something, uh, has come up." she says as she starts out "Dysis, it was good seeing you again!" she calls "We should catch up some other time!" she says, as she rushes out off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:05 pm

Dysis didn't fully buy it, but he let it go for now. He was going to talk to them later after he was done with this though. "So what's the place you had in mind going to?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:32 pm

Taki shakes her head "No. There's an outdoor cafe not too far from here. I figure that's as good a place as any." she says as she starts off.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:36 pm

Dysis nodded a bit. "With the wheather like it is, its about perfect for being out. The good thing about being over here unlike where I orginally came from is Japan summers aren't all that bad. I was born in Sacramento."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:53 pm

Taki frowns, thinking "Sacramento? In California, America?" she asks "I've always been here" she says, not mentioning when she went to Hyrule and lost her sister.

She falls quiet for a bit, then points "There it is." she says and sure enough, there was a small outdoor cafe "You can order what you want. I'll pay for it." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:58 pm

Dysis noticed a slight lull at the conversation at the 'I've always been here' perhaps he was over thinking or over estimating his ability to read people but it seemed like a point not to press further so he left it be.

Ultimately, he decided to go with what was cheapest that he would like. Sure she said whatever but he wasn't comfortable going overboard with things.

Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:12 am

Taki was actually pretty relieved that Dysis went for the cheapest thing, because she wasn't Exactly rolling in the cash at the moment either. She got what he got.

Once their orders came, Taki raises her glass slightly "Once more, sorry for the misunderstanding last night. I should have told you there was something behind you." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:46 am

Dysis shook his head slightly. "I've been there far as making mistakes go, you've apologized and tried to make up for it. That's a lot more then some people these days." He also raised his glass. "So this for a new start?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:43 am

Taki lightly clinks her glass against Dysis' "Yeah. A new start." she says. She looks at her watch "I have to get going. It's almost time for my patrols to begin." she says "And before you ask, no. You can't join me. It's too dangerous." she states.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:11 am

Dysis knew it was logical, but maybe it was the Nosferartu side of him that had a bit of wounded pride at the 'too dangerous'. Granted he wasn't trained in any serious sense and such still.

"Didn't you just say it was Hunter business now and its best not to get on their bad side? Unless its not what I think it is."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:30 am

Truth was, Taki wasn't trained either. She mostly relyed on her sisters friends to do most of the heavy lifting, while she finished off the Oni. 

Taki sighs "Well, yeah. But they can't defeat the Oni, only i can do that." she says "They don't seem to know this yet, and if they Do, they haven't said anything about it and I would like to keep it that way." she says, almost Demanding Dysis' silence on this matter.

She was Trying to come off as intimidating, but she didn't seem to measure up, on the count of being only a middle schooler, and a short one at that.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:49 am

Dysis did wonder about that, he was sure there was Some way around it. He doubted the Oni and whatever backed them was the end, be all force through out the realms. After all he had seen, including people coming back from the dead with that alien attack, he was a believer that just about anything was possible.

It would take studying and such but that wasn't his job. Maybe if some things had been different he use his brain to help Hunters with research along those lines but they probably already had people for that.

After a bit, he conceded. "All right, secret is safe with me. Just be careful out there. Did you want to meet tomorrow?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:54 am

Taki shakes her head "I'll contact you when i want to hang out." she says "And next time, the food is on you." she says. He probably had as much money as she did, being a college student. So she looked him up on social media, was that such a crime?

She pays for their drinks "Take care Dysis, until next we meet!" she says as she jumps behind a bush once they were outside, making a dramatic exit!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:58 am

Dysis watched her leave before heading off himself, having a few things on his mind at the moment. he was thinking of visiting some friends out of state but he wasn't sure what his finances were looking at so he would have to wait and see before then.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:17 pm

As soon as Dysis was gone,Taki pokes her head up from the bushes that she had jumped behind. Had Dysis checked after her dramatic exit, he would have found Taki crouched behind the bushes, trying to make it seem like she had disappeared.

As Dysis heads off, Moriko was waiting for him "Is it my turn to have some Dysis time?" she asks as she moves away from the wall she was leaning against and walks on over to him "I'll make it worth your time." she almost purrs in a coy tone as she looks at him with 'come hither eyes'
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:34 pm

Dysis had an idea of what she was getting at unless he read wrong. There was really nothing wrong with 'friends with benefits' even if either party didn't intend to take anything further. He did have needs and so did Moriko obviously despite her recent change. We'll if it lead to that anyway, it wasn't like it be anyone else most likely if it came to that.

"Hm..I don't think I'd mind. Where did you want to spend this alone time at?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:40 pm

"A karaoke bar!" she says as she holds up a ticket "I won a ticket for a free hour at one, actually..." she slides the ticket over to reveal another ticket "I won Two tickets! And they Both come with free drinks for the duration of the hour!" she says as she hooks Dysis by the arm"Come on! We're gonna have so much fun tonight!" she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:43 pm

While singing wasn't his thing, for her he'd give it a shot as it wasn't really going to kill him plus it could be fun. "How did you end up winning both tickets anyway? An contest?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:01 pm

Moriko nods "Yup! It was a loto and I had three tickets. I won of out of the three." she says "But it wasn't the grand prize, which was a trip to a relaxing hot springs." she fumes, puffing out her cheeks in mock anger, before laughing good naturedly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:05 pm

"An hot springs would of been nice." Dysis agreed with them on that part. "Only been to one once but I really enjoyed it, even if water doesn't exactly agree as much with my kind at least it isn't painful."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:07 pm

Moriko got a mock shocked look on her face "Oh my Gosh! Did you just picture me Naked?" she chuckles as she lightly smacks his arm "Pervert!" she says, good naturedly again.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:16 pm

Dysis smiled but shook his head. "I wasn't at the time but now that you brought it up.." He teased a bit. "Anyway, what's the name of this karookee bar? Maybe I've heard of it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:42 pm

Moriko smiles slyly as she moves closer to Dysis "you know..." she whispers "if it's just you... i wouldn't mind..." she teases as she moves away "Come on! It's this way!" she says as she starts pulling him along.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next