All Good Things...

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

All Good Things... Empty All Good Things...

Post by Namey Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:24 pm

It had been two weeks since the downfall of the old Hunter's Council and the formation of the New Hunter Alliance. Julius, Daemon, and a few others from the loyal Hunter Cells had come together and were trying to reach out to all the nonhumans to forge a new set of treaties that everyone can be content with.

As for Cell SA-247, they seemed to have broken up after the fall of the Council. The members all went their own ways, drifting apart in that small amount of time and moving on with their lives.

Abraxus was offered a position on the New Hunter Alliance. He turned it down, sticking to the only thing he knew. Being a Hunter.

Shadow left to fight the good fight elsewhere, as he's always done, and to continue his search for the remaining Chaos Emeralds.

Harlan left back for England to reopen his book store. He seems like he's completely bored out of his mind.

Joyce continued her training as a Hunter, working for the title of Hunter Elite and earn the right to take up the famed Vampire Killer whip, showing everyone she's worthy of the name Belmont!

Mad headed back State side. Saying that he wanted to start looking for is brother, convinced that Bad needed his help.

Ciel had realized that she was on the losing side and joined the winners. Lasik surgery to fix her eyes helped cut down on her other personality and therapy took care of the rest. Now she's living a simple life as a sister of the church, helping Hunters find peace.

Christine has had the hardest time with the team going their own way. She feels that she had lost her way in life and it no longer has any meaning or reason. Almost like everyone had abandoned her.

Nicole, for her part, simply just vanished. Having left for parts of the world unknown, after she helped take down the Hunter's Council.

As for Daniel, no one's seen him. Not since Mad had gotten ahold of him so many months ago.

With everyone doing their own thing and had gone on with their lives and with how well the New Hunter Alliance is doing, working so close with the other nonhumans, it's a wonder if the world will ever truly not need Hunters anymore? Still, with threats like the Oni and other nonhuman factions speaking out against the New Hunter Alliance, and who knows what else is out there waiting to attack Earth. There's one thing it that's certain, if whatever it is that Does attack, they're going to find the New Hunter Alliance and all their allies ready for them!
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

All Good Things... Empty Re: All Good Things...

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:46 am

Camlo had left to one of her places she had visited when she was sent far away all those years back. Before then she had contacted Rachel, both for help to get there as well have a way for the others to talk to her if needed. It was apparent a piece of techology that wasn't really there for the public, one of the big reasons there would be no market for selling things that comminucated to people from long distance.

Torin had taken to traveling, Kyco had came along to. It was part he just wanted to get out there and live.

As for a certain Farian named Hiroshi, he was at home alone at the moment since things had settled down enough for that at least. With how things were currently, he and Suki didn't have nearly as much on their plate. They could live more normal lives like when they were younger.

It did surprise Hiroshi a bit the group broke apart like that, Camlo and Torin must have been the glue that kept the group of hunters together without them knowing it until now. Christine had taken it the hardest, so he hoped she dealt with things okay.

The last thing he wondered about was Blader, he still stood by he didn't think she was a bad person so hopefully things were straightened out. There was probably others too that had been there and he hadn't exactly trusted the old council in the first place.

Man time really does fly..
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:59 pm

It really wasn't too surprising that the Cell had broken up. All the other Cells did as well. It was determined that the Hunter Cells were part of the problem, so they were broken up and disbanded.

Abraxus suggested that the New Hunter Alliance continue to keep an eye on Christine, just incase her old habits come back. He was sent to check out reports of giant robots terrorizing the locals.

Fumitsuki and Usagi were still on the hunt for the Oni and Suki wasn't going to stop looking for them until she got her little brother back! Despite everything he's done, she still loved and missed him.

Though, the Oni had gone to the wind after their Overlord was stopped from getting out of the Underworld's imprisonment. Suki, for her part, was still in contact with Christine and she was worried for the young Mystic, who clearly had abandonment issues.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:06 pm

Of course, Suki's brother was still on the 'to do list' he hadn't forgotten about it. While he still might not have liked him, Hiroshi had calmed down from before, he was still Suki's family in the end.

It was probably about time to go find Suki anyway, he had no clue where Christine was at the moment. She did know where he and Suki both lived, he always said his place was open if she ever needed to talk.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:32 pm

Christine was at the firehouse, like she always was. Locked in the Holodeck, like she had come accustom to after the team went their separate ways. Abraxus still lived there and why not? He owned the damn place.

Ciel came to visit him regularly as well as check on Christine, to try and help her. Suki would stop by from time to time to check on Christine as well, but she refused to come out of the Holodeck. She brought this to Abraxus's attention, but he didn't mind so long as she wasn't causing trouble.

Still, Abraxus had to admit, the place seemed very much empty, now that everyone was gone. He told himself that it was for the better, since they had their own lives to live and their own paths to follow, even if some like Christine and Harlan, didn't seem very happy with the path life had chosen for them.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:28 pm

Hiroshi planned on finding Suki and Usagi, but since he was close by he decided to drop by where Christine was staying before he went on his way. She was cooped up in the deck all the time, he didn't think there was much he or anyone else could do. It would probably just take some time, though maybe a visit from her dad or brother would help to.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:42 am

As usual, Abraxus wasn't at the firehouse. He had taken to traveling around, looking for bounties. Since he was a licensed bounty hunter for many different countries, he was free to go where he needed to in order to track a bounty. Some might even go so far as to call him a mercenary. He disliked that name, because it implied that he only cared about money.

As far as the firehouse was concerned, when Abraxus was away, Ciel looked after it when she had the time. She didn't like leaving Christine there by herself, but then, the young Mystic had the holodeck, so she didn't seem to need anyone. But Ciel knew that wasn't true. Christine simply felt alone and with the holodeck, she didn't need to be. Still, this wasn't natural and she needed help. That's where Ciel came in!

Or at least, that's what the young nun liked to think, but Christine not only refused to come out of the holodeck, she refused to have anything to do with the outside world at all. Relying on her holographic friends for everything and even though she Seemed happy, Ciel could tell she was suffering. She would need to talk to Abraxus about shutting down the holodeck.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:22 pm

It didn't take too long for Hiroshi to run into his destination, once there he knocked.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:49 pm

There was a long pause, then the front door opens and Ciel was standing there "Hello, Hiroshi. I assume you're here to try and talk with Christine again?" she asks as she moves aside to let the Farian in "I'm afraid you'll have as much luck as I had. She's not even opening the door." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:01 pm

"I know, but doesn't hurt to try." Hiroshi didn't expect much of anything honestly but who knows. You never got anywhere in life without at least trying something.

When he found the entrance to the deck, he knocked. "Christine, its me Hiroshi can I come in?" On the off chance she did, he wasn't going preach or anything just spend time with them. Something like this would be a process.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:00 pm

There was a pause, then the door opens. It was Harlan who answered "Oi. Hey there, mate. What's going on?" he asks. The holodeck looked like the girls run in the firehouse. Christine was sitting on her bed, looking through a magazine while she waited for Harlan to come back.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:10 pm

Hiroshi had to remind himself that it wasn't really Harlan but honestly all the holograms felt too much like real people that messing with them always made him very uncomfortable. It was just his own thing. They could even open the damned door.

"Not much. Just came to visit unless its a bad time, it just you two?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:23 pm

Harlan looks back to Christine, then to Hiroshi "Yeah. The others are out on missions and we got stuck holding down the fort. But you know, I don't really mind, now that it's just the two of us." he says with a smile as he looks back to the waiting Christine "I was thinking about asking her out to a movie after the others get back, but I'm not sure what movie she'd be into." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:23 pm

Hiroshi shrugged a bit. "We'll, I'm probably the last person that should be giving dating advice, but if you ask me she'll just enjoy whatever as long you're there. It's the company more then anything else. Just my two cents."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:12 pm

Harlan smiles slyly "Actually, you should probably follow your own advice, if you get my meaning." he says as he nudges Hiroshi in the ribs a bit "Though, all joking aside, there are times when Christine thinks I'm not looking that I catch a sour look on her face and it's directed at me and you know what? For the life of me I can not figure out why." he says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:48 am

Hiroshi had a good idea why that was but didn't say anything about it. The 'real' Harlan didn't seem to like Christine in the same way she had liked him. It was unfortunate but that's how things went at times but she'd find someone someday. Heck if not for Suki and such he would have went after her himself.

But in the present..

"Not sure what to tell you, sounds like its something you need to talk about. What are you two up to right now?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:09 pm

Harlan shrugs "Right now we're deciding what to do with our day off. Movie, picnic, zoo, or some other place entirely." he says looking over to Christine "Did you want to say 'Hi' or something?" he asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:40 pm

"Yeah of course. I won't be in your guys hair too long."
Hiroshi made his way over to Christine. "Hey just wanted to drop by and see how you guys were doing." He didn't just say Christine since at the moment he was playing along with things. He could maybe see some idea of being more direct but he wasn't a shrink so he left that part alone.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:32 pm

Christine looks over to Hiroshi "Oh, nothing much. Harlan and I were going to enjoy our rare as gold day off by doing something together, but we just don't know what." she says, giving no indication that she was thinking of this place as a holodeck.

Christine brightens up "Hey! How about you get Suki and we double date!" she says, apparently liking the idea of company "Don't get me wrong, Harlan is a gentleman and all, but I'm nervous about being by myself on my first date." she mumbles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:45 pm

Hiroshi, like before played along. "I don't think that's a bad idea, so I'll ask and we'll see. I'll talk to you two soon, there's something else I need to take care of."

After saying that he left the two to their own devices for now, at least now he had some sort of idea for a starting point but really not much else but better then nothing.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:00 pm

Ciel was waiting outside of the holodeck for Hiroshi to come back out "So, how did it goes?" she asks in a small, almost timid voice "Will Christine be coming out? Rejoining the world?" she asks, hopeful.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:14 pm

Hiroshi sighed and shook her head. "Not as I hoped. She requested Suki join her with me for company. I'm hoping with the both of us, we can get something going, but time will tell." He paused. "On a side note, can you do me a small favor? There was a person called Blader during the Oni conflict. I don't think they were a bad person, just caught with the wrong people. If you find anything about what happened them, could you let me know?"

He supposed, grudgingly Suki's brother was the same way. He couldn't hold a grudge against them and be fair considering.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:20 pm

Ciel nods "I'll do what I can, but I'm not in the best of standing with the new Hunter Alliance." she says, then bows and mousies off. Hard to believe that she was once a cold and merciless killer at one point in her life.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:27 pm

Hiroshi let her be, then he went to find Suki who should be with Usagi still if they were searching still. He knew the places they frequented if not he'd just call them.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:03 pm

Fumitsuki was by herself at the moment. She was checking her phone for something and sighs in disappointment before sticking her phone back in her pocket.

She was about to take off again, when she sees Hiroshi and stops short "Oh! R-roshi! What are you doing here? I thought you were going to check on Christine." she says
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next