The New Life

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The New Life - Page 4 Empty Re: The New Life

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:21 pm

Of course since he was very attracted to her, it left things a bit harder to concentrate on even if he was trying to be professional for the sake of business at least. The other head had a mind of its own and made you do stupid things you could regret later, so that didn't help either.

"If its neo American food, I was thinking something along the lines of pizza. Yourself?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:35 pm

Isabelle shakes her head "It's Neo Japanese/American food. So the only pizza we'll get here is okonomiyaki." she says, leaning back.

She frowns slightly and unbuttons her jacket "Excuse me for a bit, it's a bit hard to breath with this thing buttoned up..." she says as she takes her jacket off, which she had a black, button down business shirt under, which was jist as tight as her jacker, and Just as unbuttoned as she wore her jacket. 

She sits back down, crossing her long legs "However, if it's a pizza you want, just let me know what you want on it, and I'll have the kitchen make it up." she says with a wink.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:31 pm

He knew he probably shouldn't, maybe he wasn't exactly thinking the most clear at the moment as he opted to sit closer to them. "I'm thinking peporoni just to go with something simple, but surprises of something new aren't a bad thing. So this VIP room good with blocking sound off so people don't over hear anything?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:34 pm

Isabelle nods as she orders their meal "That's right. So if we want to talk about business, no one will hear us." she says "We could even fire off a gun and no one would hear it." she says with a slight chuckle.

She looks Calvine over "If you don't mind me asking, you're from America, right?" she asks "I'm from there as well. I use to live in Oregon before I started for working for Tylon." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:50 am

He really didn't seem the harm in answering that question, since it wasn't as if it was some big secret he was trying to keep hidden. "Yeah. I grew up way back in New York actually, so when I first came here it was a pretty big change. Been to other places too, but I think New York will probably always be my home, home despite its issues. You can say that about anywhere though."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:50 am

Isabelle shakes her head "I don't think so. I think there's ever only going to be One place a person can ever Really call their home." she says.

She picks up her case and ruffles through some things and gets some papers out "Before the pleasure, let's get business out of the way." she says as she slides the papers over to Calvine "This is a Non Disclosure Agreement that says whle we can help each other out, no one from ether company can talk to anyone outside of our respective companies about much of what we do there." she says.

She shrugs slightly "You know, that way no one can steal our company secrets." she says as she puts the papers in a document folder "I would strongly suggest having your legal team look those over, just incase something doesn't sit well with you, we can work it out." she suggest.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:41 pm

Calvine was quitely looking over the whole thing. "Hm..yeah, I would have someone more competent to look over this whole thing before I sign my soul away as the old cliche joke goes. Its an good start though."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:57 pm

Isabelle nods as she jumps up and over to the bar, pouring them some drinks "This calls for a toast!" she says as she takes the seat across from him, on the other side of the table.

She raises her glass, leaning forward , her breasts resting on table top one more "To new partners and new adventures!" she says, holding her drink up.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:09 pm

Calvine did notice the breast thing but again he didn't stare too much as he held up his glass. "To new partners and adventures." He wasn't a big drinker but social drinking was fine, he hadn't seen what she had poured in exactly but he was kind of feeling adventous today.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:12 pm

It was brandy and she downed her in one gulp "Are we ready to order some lunch? Absolutely anything you want, remember, pizza included." she chuckles lightly "So hit me with your best shot, I bet I can take it." she smiles.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:45 pm

That sounded wrong, or right. Probably just my hormones.

Calvine cleared his thoughts a bit. "I'm gonna be cliche and say things that go with pizza like buffalo wings, that sort of thing. Coke too, if you have it." Another part of him did wonder if Isabelle was a Zoanthrope since there were some that worked with Tylon, but she could just be a normal human. Maybe he'd ask her later.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:11 pm

Isabelle was on the intercom to the kitchen fir a bit, before she heads back to their table. She was sitting across from Calvine "Well, it took some convincing, and they don't have pepperoni, but they'll get us our pizza and wings with some coke." she says "It'll be a pulled pork pizza, but it'll be a pizza all the same."

She leans back, which causes her ample bosom to put a strain on her shirt, which was already strained "So, about Darkside, I think we should talk about her on another date. You know, the accusations she faced, the fact that she's suppose to be dead dead, and the fact that she attacked many Tylon facilities a few years ago." she says, kinda lingering on the last topic.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:46 pm

Calvine knew something like that would come up eventually, though it was a good thing she wanted to talk later so it would give him time to think of all he needed to say. Something to talk to Cedrick about. "Right, that's probably for the best though I know its something that needs to be addressed. Anything else you wanted to talk about?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:39 am

Isabelle nods "Just something for my own curiosity, and if it's not imposing, but how did an unknown, such as yourself, suddenly show up to shake the world to it's core by offering a way to explore the stars as well as giving us Actual artificially intelligent robots?" she asks "Talent like yours doesn't just come out of nowhere without leaving some ripples." she says.

She gets up and starts over to get another drink "Let's say that tis is how this'll go until our food gets here." he says as she gets a drink for Calvine as well "I as a question, then you ask one." he says as she sits back down, once more, across from Calvine "does that sound intriguing?" she asks, sliding his drink over to him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:08 pm

Calvine thought a bit about it, and decided half truth would suffice. "I had a friend, who doesn't like his name on blast so I won't say much about it. He taught me a lot of what I know. Let's just say they aren't exactly from around here. I know its not a lot to go on, but they're a stickler for privacy so I'm gonna respect that."

There was more to it, but out of respect for Ness he wouldn't go into. "So I have a minor question just slightly curious, but are you a Zoanthrope too? I know a decent amount work for Tylon."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:16 pm

Isabelle sensed there was more, but she wouldn't press the answer, though the lawyer is her Really wanted to.

She nods slowly to Calvines question "Yes. I am a Zoanthrope. In face, my alternate form is actually a mouse. There's a chance that I might be talked into showing you someday." she says, rubbing her foot playfully against the inside of his leg.

"Okay, now it's my turn..." she says "Would you like to se-" she starts, but just then the door opens and some servers wheel in their lunch "To be continued.." she says with a disappointed sigh.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:26 pm

Calvine actually was curious what that would look like, but far as convincing them would be the issue, maybe. She did seem to like them unless he was looking too deeply into things. The foot thing he couldn't ignore, not that he minded..at least it wasn't somewhere else. He did want to see her alternate form though. "Really? Hopefully I'm able to talk you into it then-"

Before anything else, they were interrupted to both dissapointment by the servers, oh well. "Don't worry, once they're gone we can continue where we left off."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:47 pm

Well now, since Calvine said that, Isabelle waited, patiently, for the servers to deposit their food and leave. Isabelle looks over to Calvine after they were alone "Now, as I was about to ask, I noticed you staring, so would you like to see my breasts? You know, bare, and all?" she asks with a sly smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:11 pm

Calvine was Trying to be professional even if his mind wandered and he did ponder if he should keep that..then again to use that cliche of 'you only lived once' sort of deal. "If you're offering, then sure I would like to see them. I'm not going to say no. Is there anything you'd like to see on my end?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:20 pm

Isabelle nods as she gets up "Yes. But we'll save that little tidbit for a bit later." she says as she walks behind Calvine "No peaking now." she says.

There was the shuffling of clothing being discarded "Now close your eyes." she purrs. A second later, she moves across the table from Calvine "You may open them." she says.

Standing across from him, Isabelle was now topless, her big, round breasts completely out there for Calvine to see. She has two small moles on her lower left breast. Her cute, small nipples, were a nice shade of pink and about the total size, areola included, was the size of a quarter.

She wasn't Only topless, she had also taken off her skirt, leaving her black, lacy panties and her garter belt and stockings on "So, do I meet your expectations?" she asks, a sly smile on her face.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:35 pm

Calvine did like very much of what he saw of course, since Isabelle had a body type he was very attracted to with her breast and long legs. She probably looked mostly the same when in her other form. A trend he had noticed was they did tend to still take after their human form, just with animal traits.

"Very much so.." He looking them over hungerily, "You didn't just meet them, you blew them out the water. But you probably already figured that part out by some of my reactions."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:07 pm

Isabelle nods as she walks over to Calvine, her breasts bouncing with each step, and she kneels down "I Did notice that someone is standing at attention..." she says as she unbuckles and unzips his pants "And now it's time for you to 'show-and-tell'..." she says as she pulls his pants and shorts down.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:19 pm

He didn't fight against them, it had been too long and he was extremely attracted to her they both seemed to be in the mood so if it lead to things he sure as hell wasn't going to stop it.

Calvine down there was a bit above average, but not overly large..though of course he was very stiff. Painfully so.

"That seems about about fair since you did strip first." Taking notice of her large round breast and curvy figure. "He's very happy to meet you too. Maybe a bit too much on my end."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:37 pm

"Actually..." Isabelle starts "I think he's happy to meet my girls here..." she says as she wraps her round, breasts around Calvines dick and she starts moving her breasts up and down, occasionally she would kiss the tip of his head.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:13 pm

Calvine was a bit taken back, but wasn't complaining as Isabelle got to work he was clearly enjoying himself but he didn't want to 'explode' too soon. Granted it be hard because of the visual sight of things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next