The New Life

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The New Life - Page 5 Empty Re: The New Life

Post by Namey Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:32 pm

Isabelle soon ditched using her breasts and moves straight to using her mouth and hands. As her mouth worked his head, her hands worked his balls. Occasionally she would switch it up and have her hand work his head, while her mouth worked Calvine's balls. She seemed quite skilled at this.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:49 pm

Between her skilled 'work' and having a first hand view of what she was doing he wasn't able to hold onto things much longer. Calvine had his first orgasm which came faster then he had been expecting; probably having to do with pent up sexual feelings. Some of it got on her breast which wasn't a big surprise after what she was doing, or that he was still hard.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:03 pm

Isabelle moves back a bit "Hmmm... Thick. Something tells me you haven't done this in a bit." she says as she leans back, spreading her legs and pulling her panties off to the side, showing off her smooth womanly area "It's only fair, right?" she asks, practically inviting Calvine.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:34 pm

While Calvine did want to do what most hot blooded young men wanted to do, it be be preusmtions to assume she wanted to go that far instead of paying back in the way she gave him. So with that in mind he came closer so he could get to working on her with his tongue.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:39 pm

Isabelle was surprised tjat Calvine would choose to do that instead, but she wasn't complaining. She crosses her legs around his back and places her hands on his head.

She began moaning, which was to be expected considering, as well as arching her back from the pleasure. She smelled like lavender, but tasted like vanilla.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:26 am

Calvine was happy to hear she was enjoying herself by her sounds and obvious reaction though it wasn't doing as much for him personally was besides the point. Now that she was good and ready and his little friend(or not so little) wasn't going to stop bugging him due it becoming painful at this point he decided to switch things up a bit after.

He stopped working on her with his tongue a bit before moving over Isabelle as he pushed his entire length inside of her. It had been a while and she was tight so there was a pause but not for too long as he started.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:00 pm

There was a reason Isabelle was so tight, as this was her first time "Ouch! Not so rough, you animal. And here I thought I was the Zoanthrope." she teases, but the truth was, it only stung for a little bit, but that was quickly replaces by a decent wave of pleasure. She didn't mind that feeling.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:56 pm

Calvine had actually went on the slower side, so that fact did more or less spell it was probably her first time which was only a mild surprise. "All right, I'll be more careful.."

He was going to be a bit more gentle until noted otherwise. If this was her firs time then he definitely wanted them to enjoy it. Calvine kissed her a bit trailing down from her neck to her large chest.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:29 pm

Isabelle was, indeed, enjoying her first time and she didn't seem to care about the noise she was making either, as she was moaning with each thrust that Calvine did and as she was getting closer to her climax, her moans were starting to turn to screams and she locks her legs around his waist so that he couldn't get away and she arks her back as she screams in complete pleasure!
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:10 pm

Calvine got more into it as she began moaning which turned to screaming which was a obvious sign he was doing something. When her orgasm hit it squeezed him tighter which caused him to hit his own. He grunted as he buried his his neck in her hair as his orgasm hit, getting more of her scent that was more pleasant after the high of sex like they just had.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:00 pm

The room smelled like sex and love juice as Isabelle was laying back, breathing hard, her legs were still locked around Calvine's waist, forcing him to unload completely into her "That... was Very good..." she says, painting "If I knew... that sex would be so good... I would have done it long ago." she says as she finally uncrosses her legs.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:44 pm

Calvine eased himself off the young woman once she unlocked her legs and he re gathered his own composure. "Anytime. Maybe if there's an next time I'll get to see your other form."

Though something did occur to him after once he was thinking a bit more clearly with the proper head. "Were you on any type of birth control when we got intimate?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:49 pm

Isabelle gets out some napkins from the bar to clean herself up "No. But I don't see that as a problem. If I get pregnate, I get pregnate." she says, Very casual about the whole situation "I don't regert what we had don, as we're both grown adults who needed some fun." she explains.

She pulls off her paties so she could better clean herself off, before turning to Calvine "Wanna go again?" she asks, holding out a hand, with a smile.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:28 am

One of the things about being a company leader was to watch out for 'whoops babies' especially in this kind of environment where attractive women would be throwing themselves at you. Easier said then done which is why he was on the male equivalent of a pill. Something that Should of been here a long time ago, but here required all the testing and red tape, so for now he had his own private thing.

Not that he was thinking Isabelle had some nefarious intentions with her casual reaction but it was something to note. At her request, he anwered physically by coming to start kissing them again, though pausing enough to talk. "Any request or preferences this time?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:00 pm

Isabelle nods "Yes." she says as she moves Calvine away "I'm on top this time." she says as she pushes him down and straddles him, getting comfy as she starts riding him again, cowgirl style. This gave Calvine a very nice view of her ample breasts as they bounced each time she did.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:52 am

That was fine with Calvine, and really only fair not that he minded either way of things. It be boring even if you leaned towards one or another to have sex the same exact way. He gripped around her waist as she bounced up and down, getting in his opinion a much better view of things.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:42 pm

Isabelle takes Calvine's hands off her waist and plants them firmly on her breasts "A...(ah) woman's breasts...(Ah) are her weak points!" she says between moans, which were getting louder "This...(Ah) Is... (AH) Amazing!" she says as she moans even louder as she leans forward slightly, placing her hands on Calvine's chest, which gave him an even Better view and hold, of Isabelle, round, soft breasts.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:54 am

Calvine began massaging her chest as she bounced up and down on him enjoying the feeling completely. Maybe after this round he could convince her to transform, that is if she wanted to. Right now he was just enjoying the moment and the show.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:45 pm

Isabelle was also enjoying herself. Though it never crossed her mind to transform, and in this small of an area, she honestly wouldn't recommend it, if she thought about it.

However, at the moment, she was enjoying herself. She never had sex before and from what she heard, a womans first time was often a bit painful, but aside from a slight uncomfortable pinching feel, she didn't feel anything too bad. Not like she had imagined since she was a girl.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:42 am

Calvine rose up slightly to suck on her breast as she continued to bounce up and down. The thought of the transformation not being done in a smaller area occured to him later. Maybe next time, if there was a next time anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:10 pm

After another half hour, Isabelle was completely worn out. Though to her credit, she didn't change into her beast form once, even through out All that "I think..." she breaths "That concludes our business for the night." she says between breaths "I can't wait until we have to close a deal together." she chuckles lightly.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:52 am

Calvine for the moment anyway got some of the stuff out of his system both literally and metaphorically so he was fine for now. It had been a while, so he had definitely needed this. He chuckled. "..Yeah me too, that was fun."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:51 am

Isabelle heads to the bathroom to clearn herself up properly "Our food is probably more than done and it probably cold by now." she says from the bathroom. They were both too distracted to notice that their food was waiting outside the door for them in heated trays.

Five minuets later, Isabelle comes out, dressed and cleaned up. Like nothing had happened "I don't know about you, but I'm pretty hungry." she says as she pulls the cart in.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:32 am

Calvine also went to get cleaned up; no use in just laying around. He came back before too long. "Same. Sex has a odd way to work up your apetite after, at least for some people."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:05 pm

Isabelle blushes slightly "It sounds so naughty when you say it like that." she chuckles lightly as she serves voth of them up "You might have to talk to your boss, because I think your lunch break might be over by now." she says, sticking her tongue out while winking at him.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next