The New Life

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The New Life - Page 3 Empty Re: The New Life

Post by Namey Wed May 23, 2018 2:08 pm

The phone rings for a little bit, then it connects "Hello. This is Isabelle." she says on the other end.
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 23, 2018 4:36 pm

"Evening, its me Calvine Mort good to hear from you."
He said, starting off. "I did some thinking on it and I decided a partnership would be good for both our parties. So we should probably see about doing another meeting when you have a chance."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed May 23, 2018 5:11 pm

There was some typing on the other end "I Just cleared my schedule for tomorrow and the rest of the week." she says "If you have the time tomorrow, I could come around about twelveish and we can talk over lunch. My treat." she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed May 23, 2018 7:18 pm

Calvine thought about it, then nodded even though they couldn't see it; force of habit he guessed. "Yeah, I really like that. Tomorrow at noon we could get things started."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 25, 2018 7:32 pm

"Tomorrow at noon it is. I'll bring some documents your legal team can look over and if everything looks in order, we can sign an agreement, which I'll talk about tomorrow, and we'll be in business." she says, sounding like she was smiling "Until then? Have a pleasant evening and I'll see you tomorrow." she says. before the line disconnects.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri May 25, 2018 7:41 pm

Calvine thought it would go relatively well considering how first impressions went but as the saying went you never know. He had things on his mind as he attempted to get some sleep on his bed, but he knew he needed to be decently rested for tomorrow.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Fri May 25, 2018 8:02 pm

The next day was just as frantic as before, with delegates from both Japan and America calling for meetings with Calvine about the technology that Ness built for him. Though, since both he and Ness went to the same academy at Starfleet, they both would know how to build certain things that they would need to make a warp capable ship. Plus all the schematics were on the data padd that Ness had left behind.

There was a beep on Calvine's phone informing him that his lunch appointment was there.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Mon May 28, 2018 9:13 am

It was busy and hectic as per usual, he did tell Cedrick how things went since she had wanted to be kept on the up and up. He was really looking forward to this coming weekend after today since he was going to take two days off, he really needed it after everything.

When the beep informed him it was time, he of course opted to go meet them figuring it best not to keep a lady waiting.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue May 29, 2018 7:28 pm

Isabelle was waiting out in the office lobby. She was wearing pretty much the same dress as yesterday, except she had on a white bar this time, rather than the black one from their first meeting.

She smiles as soon as she sees Calvine and stands "Mister Mort, thank you for seeing me on such a short notice." she says "Shall we head on out?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue May 29, 2018 8:44 pm

Calvine was glad to hear that, besides the business aspect he was of course looking forward to maybe getting to know them a bit more. "Yes, let's go. It's nice out, a change of scenery."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:56 am

As the two were heading out, Cedrick wanders into view and stops them. If one didn't know any better, one could have sworn that Cedrick was waiting for them.

"Ah. Calvine. There you are." she says as she walks over with a data padd "I have gotten the readings stabilized fo the moment, but I do not know how long they will stay that way." she says as she hands the padd over to Calvine "I have taken the liberty of scanning the containment field so we will know what we need to work on." she says, sparing a glance at Isabelle, as if Just now noticing her, before focusing back on Calvine.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:23 pm

Calvine took the data pad, it looked more or less as he expected, but there were a few surprises but nothing that would of soured his day so to speak. After a bit longer, he handed it back to them. "From personal experience, it should hold until the end of the day. I'll make things quick and come back before then to look at it myself, but between you and the bots I'm confident it'll be fine. Is there anything else before I go?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:49 pm

Cedrick takes the padd back "No. I have everything I needed." she says "I shall get things ready for tonight. We have a lot of work to do." she says as she heads back out.

Isabelle watches the other woman leave "You have Cedrick Darkside working for you?" she asks "I thought she was dead." she states as she looks over to Calvine "I have a feeling this subject will come up during our lunch/" she says, not pressing the issue.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:28 pm

Calvine knew it would come sooner or later, of course. "Yeah. I promise I'll explain a bit more once we get somewhere to eat." If they were going to get partnered then it was only fair, she had the right to know espeically over something that would come up anyway.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:09 pm

Isabelle nods "Fair enough." she says as she heads out. There was a car waiting for the two of them as their driver opens the door "I know this wonderful place where we can have a delightful lunch in our own privet booth." she says as she slides on in.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:42 pm

Calvine headed inside once the door, after Isabelle did since ladies first and all. "That sounds like a plan. What's the name? Maybe I've heard of it." He did know all the big places but there was also a host of small good places too.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:46 pm

Isabelle nods slowly "I'm pretty sure you have." she says, crossing her legs as she leans back a bit, causing her skirt to, ever so slightly, pull upwards "It's called Morimoto's and it's the Best place for Neo-Japanese/American food." she says.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:28 am

While Calvine noticed and liked what he saw, he knew better to just stare at her legs like an idiot, he did glance of course. "Yeah I have heard, been there a few times; I really liked it. The people, or more the owners are pretty down to earth to. I think the management changed, not sure since its been a minute since I went there."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:46 pm

Isabelle nods "Oh yes. The original owner had passed abut eight, or so, years ago." she says. She had noticed Calvine looking at her legs, if ever so briefly "If this restaurant isn't to your liking, we could always go some other place." she offers.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:57 pm

While Calvine was all right with going, he also didn't mind going some place else as well more out of curiousity. "If you have some other place in mind, I'm all for it."

The news of their death kinda made him sad, he had to remember this wasn't Exactly like his time so things were different.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:52 am

Isabelle shakes her head "I'm fine with heading to Morimoto's. Besides, I already made reservations for us." she says.

She thinks for a bit and decides to test the waters a bit "If, I may ask, what was it that you and Darkside were talking about? Something about a 'containment chamber'? Does that have something to do with the ships your company made?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:19 pm

Calvine couldn't tell her everything, but he supposed there was no harm in telling them a bit more. "While I can't tell you everything just yet, I can answer that it does. To make a long story of it, its basically a safety feature and one of the vital parts of the ship. Without it, you can't run it at least not safely and potentially blowing up."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:37 pm

Isabelle nods slowly "Yes, exploding would probably make traveling the universe more interesting than it has the right to be." she says as the limo comes to a stop "Well, we're here." she says as the driver opens the door.

She gets out and lightly, and seemingly unconsciously, pulls her skirt down "Shall we go?" she asks as she offers her arm to Calvine.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:29 pm

Calvine accepted the offered arm. "I think we shall." He could tell he probably was going to enjoy himself spending time with Isabelle. There was still the talk of Cedrick, but after everything so far she seemed surprsiingly open minded and patient about things so it was a good sign.
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:58 pm

As the two were hading on in, Isabelle squeezes Calvine's arm between her soft breasts "Anything you want, just ask and it's yours. Courtesy of your future partners, so keep that in mind." she says as she gets them to their 'privet booth'.

It was actually the VIP lounge, which had some tables, a bar, some benches, and TVs an it was All theirs.

Isabelle sits down, which, once again, causes her skits to pull upwards slightly "I rented the VIP lounge, that way we can talk as Much about whatever we want, and no one will disturb us. she says, leaning forward, her big breasts resting on the table "So, what's on your mind to eat?" she asks, her red eyes seemingly twinkling at him with curiosity.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next