The New Life

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The New Life - Page 8 Empty Re: The New Life

Post by Sion Reaver Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:53 am

Calvine shook his head. "..I think in this case have to reveal and talk to the world leaders and such. It's kinda a all hands on deck sorta scenario.." The last part confused him. "..Borg? What are you talking about?"
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:19 am

Cedrick nods over to Zero "Your guest over there is Borg." she says "Zero, is most likely part of his designation." she points out.

Zero chuckles lightly "Wow. You Are good. All sensors should have been able to detect is that I'm Human." he says.

He stands and his body shimmers, much like a holodeck would, and suddenly, standing before them, was The Borg "My designation is One of Zero, Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix-001. And I mean none of you any harm." he says.

Cedrick nods as she places her blaster on the table "And now for the million dollar question, as they say. What is the Borg doing in this dimension?" she asks.

Zero nods slowly "I suppose I Should explain myself..." he starts "As you know, I come from the future as well, but much, Much further into the future then you might think." he says.

"The universe where I come from, is dying. It's at the very end of it's life and I am the Only living thing left in it." he explains as he gestures at himself "I am the perfection the Borg always sought out for and I have lived to see the end of time it's self. So, I opened a portal to another time and universe. I heard about the troubles Earth will encounter and thought to help." he finishes.

X nods "That's true. If it weren't for Zero, I wouldn't have been able to come back to stop the Trojan from invading, well, at least try and stop them." he says.

Cedrick was still eyeing Zero "And what about assimilating Earth and her people?" she asks.

Zero shakes his head "I have no interest in assimilating anything. Being the only living thing in a whole universe really puts the hive mind thing into perspective." he says "Right now, I just want to stop the Trojan and save as many lives as I can."
Namey
Namey
Admin

https://thetrueuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:57 am

Out of all the things to happen, he really didn't expect anything like this which was a big surprise. However if anyone could see what someone really was, it was Cedrick.

"Excuse us for one second to discuss things." He motioned for Cedrick to follow them so they could talk with just them. "Okay, that was quite the loop but before anything else do you think we should trust them? They did help and seem sincere but it could be a elaborate trap."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:08 am

In addition to her ability to tell a person race, she could also tell their alignment as well "He seems to be telling the truth about wanting to help. However..." she looks back towards the room "If we are to believe that he is from a future far removed from our own, that would mean that his technology level is much, Much greater that ours, meaning if he Did wish to assimilate the Earth, I doubt we could stop him." she points out.

"How about we just give him the benefit of the doubt?" Nessa says "After all, if he was gonna do anything, he would have done so by now, right?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:26 am

Calvine thought that was fair. "Okay, then if we're going to do this then there are certain people I need to talk to in person. After I get this settled here and leave, I'm going to need you to hold the fort while I'm gone you're fully in charge of things and I'll trust your judgement on it."
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:02 am

Cedrick nods "After matters are settled here, I shall take Zero to our ship. It is already in production, so that should help things on his end." she says "Since the planet is in danger, would it not be prudent to try and contact Will?" she asks.
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sion Reaver Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:09 am

She had a point, time wasn't something they had luxury to lose. "Yeah, he's one of those people I need to talk to in person, I'm actually going to get going now.." He paused then addresses Nessa. "While you're here I'd apperciate any help we can get for anything else trust Cedrick's judgment and things will be fine I think. I'll talk to you two later."

After that bit of a good bye it was about time, the two would be fine he just needed to focus on his end.(Calvine is out)
Sion Reaver
Sion Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Namey Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:29 am

Nessa blinks after Calvine leaves "I, don't know what he wants Me to do. I don't know anything about making star ships." she says.

Cedrick nods "He knows that. He simply would like you to help out how ever you can and I have a few tasks you can do, should you wish to help." she says as she starts back in.

(( since this is a good stopping point, I shall end this thread here and pick up the story in another thread. All characters are out and the thrwad is Closed!))
Namey
Namey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8